Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Miley Cyrus's new music video: We can't stop

I couldn't watch it all. My god, it's a piece of shit. It goes to show that child stars almost NEVER make it once they grow old...since children are mind-numbingly easy to entertain while adults are much harder to please.

by Anonymousreply 1108/11/2013

How old are you, OP? I'm going to guess you really aren't her target audience...

by Anonymousreply 106/20/2013

I tried to watch her movie, "LOL" and it was such shit I couldn't get through a half-hour. She's ugly and can't act, no charisma.

She's like the slutty girl in high school who had to blow the jocks just to get some attention.

by Anonymousreply 206/20/2013

OP, have you ever met an adult? If it were hard to entertain them there wouldn't be Bravo TV.

by Anonymousreply 306/20/2013

Will this cunt ever go away? Now her shitty song is #1 in the UK (not surprising since they're obsessed with everything American).

by Anonymousreply 408/11/2013

Miley needs to stick to comedy, she has no musicality ability whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 508/11/2013

Miley is not talented whatsoever. I wish her, Bieber, Beyonce, Rihanna, JayZ, Kartrashians, Kanye, etc would all go away, permanently.

by Anonymousreply 608/11/2013

She's looking a little madonna-esque, true blue era. Lots of gross imagery that makes me feel sad for her. Exploited child, soul dead woman. Lifeless song. Ugh. Granted, I'm 40.

by Anonymousreply 708/11/2013

What do they feed these child stars?

by Anonymousreply 808/11/2013

I neither like or dislike here but her song is not bad. Surprise though that it topped UK chart.

by Anonymousreply 908/11/2013

The only song of hers I ever liked was "Can't Be Tamed", yet it wasn't that big of a hit, but this shit becomes a hit???

Makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 1008/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.