Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Miley Cyrus's new music video: We can't stop

I couldn't watch it all. My god, it's a piece of shit. It goes to show that child stars almost NEVER make it once they grow old...since children are mind-numbingly easy to entertain while adults are much harder to please.

by Anonymousreply 1108/11/2013

How old are you, OP? I'm going to guess you really aren't her target audience...

by Anonymousreply 106/20/2013

I tried to watch her movie, "LOL" and it was such shit I couldn't get through a half-hour. She's ugly and can't act, no charisma.

She's like the slutty girl in high school who had to blow the jocks just to get some attention.

by Anonymousreply 206/20/2013

OP, have you ever met an adult? If it were hard to entertain them there wouldn't be Bravo TV.

by Anonymousreply 306/20/2013

Will this cunt ever go away? Now her shitty song is #1 in the UK (not surprising since they're obsessed with everything American).

by Anonymousreply 408/11/2013

Miley needs to stick to comedy, she has no musicality ability whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 508/11/2013

Miley is not talented whatsoever. I wish her, Bieber, Beyonce, Rihanna, JayZ, Kartrashians, Kanye, etc would all go away, permanently.

by Anonymousreply 608/11/2013

She's looking a little madonna-esque, true blue era. Lots of gross imagery that makes me feel sad for her. Exploited child, soul dead woman. Lifeless song. Ugh. Granted, I'm 40.

by Anonymousreply 708/11/2013

What do they feed these child stars?

by Anonymousreply 808/11/2013

I neither like or dislike here but her song is not bad. Surprise though that it topped UK chart.

by Anonymousreply 908/11/2013

The only song of hers I ever liked was "Can't Be Tamed", yet it wasn't that big of a hit, but this shit becomes a hit???

Makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 1008/11/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!