Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Has any DLer used Dashlane for password protection?

I saw a segment on CBS This Morning with David Pogue (the NYT tech writer) who sang its praises. I'm wondering if any of you have used it and liked/disliked it.

by Anonymousreply 706/27/2013

Bumping for DL input. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 106/23/2013

One last bump...

by Anonymousreply 206/27/2013

I would also like to hear about people's experiences with this as it would seem to be a much needed, long awaited service. Who can keep track of all their passwords?

by Anonymousreply 306/27/2013

Ummm... just make an XL spreadsheet.

by Anonymousreply 406/27/2013

That's not what Dashlane does, r4. It uses NSA-grade encryption to store your info on cloud servers so you can log into any computer and have access to all of your passwords and fill-in info. David Pogue loved it so much, he began using it. I'm just wondering if others have used it and been happy with it.

by Anonymousreply 506/27/2013

r3 I mostly remember the dozens of passwords I have off by heart. I do have a txt file with them though as well which probably isn't safe.

This dashlane shit looks really cool though. The worst are people who use the same passwords for key things like email and amazon. I mean, no wonder hackers are on the rise.

by Anonymousreply 606/27/2013

I just can't be bothered. I have like 3 or 4 passwords of varying security levels. I use the lowest level for accounts I don't care about getting hacked and the highest for those that i care very much about.

by Anonymousreply 706/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!