Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Anybody hate Katie Couric?

I hate her bitchy attitude and the way she antagonizes people she interviews.

by Anonymousreply 56January 22, 2020 2:51 AM

Now Sarah, most Americans really love Katie Couric.

Understandable why you don't, but leave her alone, BITCH!

by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2013 12:49 AM

Meh, nothing's worse than baba wawa.

by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2013 12:50 AM

I don't watch her. I have no idea if I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2013 12:51 AM

I didn't have much opinion, but after the Palin interview, I respect her very much.

by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2013 1:08 AM

I love Katie Couric. Her Sarah Palin interview is part of American History.

by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2013 1:12 AM

The fact that she'd treat Hillary Clinton the same way as she did Sarah Palin doesn't speak to her professional detachment. It speaks to her I'm-a-midget-cockroach-with-nothing-but-ambition-and-anger personality.

She is a cunt's cunt's cunt. A set of Russian Matryoshka nesting dolls pulling ever closer and smaller, cunt by cunt, until the ultimate mean little cunt spits at you and whines, "I deserve this. I deserve this. I deserver this."

by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2013 1:25 AM

Some people seem to just find someone new to hate by the hour, including political allies and pro-gay celebrities. Goodness.

by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2013 1:30 AM

I have always loathed her. Silly cunt one minute, pit bull bitch the next. She is psychotic

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2013 1:30 AM

R6's last paragraph is both wonderful to read and fully reflective of the essence of Katie Couric.

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2013 1:36 AM

Chipmunk with a televised anal probe.

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2013 4:11 AM

She doesn't interest me, but all sentient beings should be thankful that she exposed Palin's idiocy, who was nearly a heartbeat away from destroying the world.

by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2013 4:39 AM

The cuntiest cunt who ever cunted.

by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2013 2:48 PM

I don't hate her op - she has never done anything to me personally.

However I do think she is too confident and her audience is changing and aging. She seems to think she is entitled to million dollar salaries and her own self-titled show. She had a good run, but there will never be (nor should there be) another Barbara Walters.

by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2013 8:09 PM

Whatever her problems, she's far more likable than Barbara Walters, who isn't even a real liberal. Katie is, gives her the edge as far as I'm concerned.

by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2013 8:15 PM

Asking Palin that question was designed as a got ya. Couric would not have asked any other candidatesthat stupid question.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2013 9:40 PM

What question? Palin made a fool of herself that entire interview, she's an illiterate buffoon and she didn't answer a single question competently. And that's why freepers like r15 hate Katie so much.

by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2013 9:51 PM

I hate her gummy smile and her little nubby teeth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2013 10:03 PM

she's good. loved her colon and anchoring CBS. this awful new talkshow. she'll do something better

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2013 10:39 PM

LOL, R6.

I hate her double-D breast implants.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2013 11:30 PM

She reminds me of a lawyer or judge. Not a TV personality.

by Anonymousreply 20June 20, 2013 11:33 PM

Is r15 being funny? I can't tell.

by Anonymousreply 21June 20, 2013 11:53 PM

They haven't canceled her show yet?

by Anonymousreply 22June 20, 2013 11:59 PM

R13 has finally found her rationale for not hating Hitler. "He never did anything to me personally." What a silly twat. And just in you attempt the false rhetorical dodge that Couric isn't Hitler, Missy, that is not the point. Your lazy lack of logic is as you attempt to snark the OP is.

Thanks, R9.

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2013 12:26 AM

LOL, who mentioned Hitler? Even for you r6, your typically ambitious, (but predictable as usual) post at r23 was colossally stupid.

by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2013 12:36 AM

[quote] The fact that she'd treat Hillary Clinton the same way as she did Sarah Palin doesn't speak to her professional detachment. It speaks to her I'm-a-midget-cockroach-with-nothing-but-ambition-and-anger personality

[quote] Asking Palin that question was designed as a got ya. Couric would not have asked any other candidates that stupid question

I don't know what question you are talking about. If it was the question about the newspaper, every other candidate reads the newspaper or can at least lie and come up with a answer. That was the problem with Palin and every other republican candidate, they ONLY watch fox news. Look at stupid ass Romney. He only watched fox news too. And look where that got him. He thought he was going to win because fox kept reporting he was going to win. Even when the actual election results said Obama won re-election, Romney didn't want to concede because he bizarrely believed what he heard on fox

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2013 12:47 AM

She's an extremely self-centered, superficial and unpleasant person in real life. Was loathed ate a NBC and CBS. So many stories of her bad behaviors toward others, her silliness, her favoritism toward untalented workers who sucked up and entertained her stories about hot sex with young guys she picked up the night before. Never took journalism seriously, just wanted to be famous.

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2013 9:59 AM

She's a fucking Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2013 10:24 AM

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2013 10:48 AM

"... she's far more likable than Barbara Walters"

Hmm, I dunno. Barbara has always conducted herself with grace, style and composure. Even if she stabbed you in the back, the only sign would be a faint trail of gardenia parfum.

Katie Grin would barge in and say, "You're dead, motherfucker".

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2013 9:53 PM

OH I fucking hated her after seeing her being mean to Manti Teo

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2013 9:54 PM

We love her!

by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2013 9:57 PM

How does that make her different from Matt Lauer and other men with whom she has worked, R26?

by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2013 10:06 PM

I do remember her really trying my nerves on morning tv. But I hate most the morning tv personalities. Couric's been far easier to avoid once she moved to the nightly news (is she still doing that?) and the talk show. I just never watch either.

The Palin interview was fabulous though, great work.

by Anonymousreply 33June 21, 2013 10:46 PM

She was entirely too chipper for early morning.

I haven't seen her afternoon talk show. Is it any good?

by Anonymousreply 34June 21, 2013 10:57 PM

I'd like to drive my size thirteen work boot right into her fuckin' teeth, and then kick her cunt through her body and right into her fuckin' neck.

by Anonymousreply 35May 2, 2014 5:39 AM

With all the crap that's aimed at gays today, the fact that nitwits like the OP are taking time to "hate" a news reader is truly pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 36May 2, 2014 6:11 AM

I hate her teeth as well. She obviously had a gap between her two front teeth that some clod spackled in, resulting in two giant chicklets. She's had it redone to slightly better effect, but shit the gummy part is vomitous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 2, 2014 11:59 AM

Not as mucH as Kathy G.

by Anonymousreply 38May 2, 2014 12:12 PM

Still love her for that Sarah Palin interview. One of the best things EVVA!

by Anonymousreply 39May 2, 2014 12:14 PM

Don't like her, but don't hate her either. I think the "Perky" references during her earlier days got to her too much, leading her to overcompensate. She's driven and should have been true to natural on-air presence. I will say she has kept herself in superior shape and her face work has been well done. Haven't seen her recently, so she may be in "mannequin-land" by now. I do admire her for making Palin look like the fool she is. Probably wasn't difficult, but well done. She doesn't belong on daytime TV. Not a good fit for her.

by Anonymousreply 40May 2, 2014 12:24 PM

[quote]Her Sarah Palin interview is part of American History.

She asked all the right questions to let American know that Palin is a total ditz.

by Anonymousreply 41May 5, 2014 9:40 PM

Fierce and fearless, we need her to take down the next Republican idiot!

by Anonymousreply 42May 7, 2014 7:30 AM

absolutely can't stand the corporate mouth piece

Not human!

by Anonymousreply 43June 11, 2014 8:15 PM

I never ever liked her and never ever watched her. After she started on the Today Show, I stopped watching. I never watched her news broadcast. I never thought she was unfair to Sarah Palin. She bent over backwards, trying to be kind to Palin. Personally, I think she should have torn Sarah's face off but that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 44June 11, 2014 8:21 PM

She recorded a sweet message (as did Pres. Obama) for Carl Kasell's last "Wait Wait" show a couple of weeks ago. Apparently Carl gave her one of her first jobs as an intern at a radio station in the DC area while she was still at UVA.

by Anonymousreply 45June 12, 2014 3:08 AM

She makes my foot itch, I want to take a shower after seeing her, I immediately want to flush my goldfish and stick my ice cream in the front yard on a sunny day. I do not hate her because that means I have given her too much of me. So let's just say she is what men reject and what women avoid. Sorry Katie! So not a fan!!!

by Anonymousreply 46August 26, 2014 6:33 PM

Katie is a total CUNT leave my Sofia Vegara alone

by Anonymousreply 47August 26, 2014 11:26 PM

I hate my friend Katie.

She is a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 48August 26, 2014 11:52 PM

Katie Couric has re-married.She is now known as Katie Cuntric.

Her first husband died of anal cancer. God knows what they used to get up to.

by Anonymousreply 49October 31, 2014 11:46 AM

R46, That's the first time I have heard that turn of phrase. Love it! (Flushing goldfish and melting ice cream.)

by Anonymousreply 50May 17, 2016 4:34 PM

Any eldergays with more knowledge of the behind the scenes situation with Deborah Norville? Pretty sure Deborah would smother Katie in this clip if she knew nobody was watching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 22, 2020 1:54 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 52January 22, 2020 1:58 AM

50th post on on a resurrected thread that originally got no traction almost 7 yrs ago. Is this just to bore us to death. OP? It's working.

by Anonymousreply 53January 22, 2020 2:03 AM

Katie Couric is actually a very nice person. I can't tell you how I know, I just know, trust me!

by Anonymousreply 54January 22, 2020 2:31 AM

I don’t hate her, but I find her chipmunky teeth to be disconcerting. They disconcert me.

by Anonymousreply 55January 22, 2020 2:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!