Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How Mad Men's season will end

Don will ask Megan for a divorce.

Ted will realize that he's betraying his wife, lusting for Peggy. He'll ask his wife for a trial separation, get drunk, call Peggy. She'll rush to his bachelor pad and they'll end up in bed.

Ginsburg gets run over by a car while strolling with Ken Cosgrove, who becomes paralyzed with guilt - thinking it should have and could have been him. (No, the car is not a Chevy.)

Henry Francis announces a Senate run. Betty is given a dressing down by Mother Francis about how to be a good political wife.

Pete Campbell ends up alone at the office, late, with Benson - in a compromising position. Don walks in on them -- stiffens at first but pretends to shrug it off. Now Pete and Don each know a secret about the other.

Sterling suffers another heart attack after a fight with Joan over his son while at an outdoor pool party. He falls into the pool. He's rushed to the hospital. We do not know if he makes it. We see Joan by his side, trying to remain composed.

You heard it here first.

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 2006/21/2013

Is this speculation or do you have actual knowledge?

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 106/19/2013

[quote]stiffens at first

HAWT

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 206/20/2013

Uhhh, no, that's not how it ends.

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 306/20/2013

Matt Weiner has already said no one will die this season. So ... No.

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 406/20/2013

That's ridiculous, OP.

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 506/20/2013

This is what will happen according to my reliable inside sources:

Betty's having the house painted and Mama Francis is visiting, driving her nuts. Don barges in wanting to see Sally but Henry tries to block his way, they get into a fight, Don drops his cigarette into the flammable paint thinner and next thing you know, the mansion is on fire and they're all trapped.

Peggy is having horrible headaches and leaves Ted, mid-meeting and takes a train into the countryside where she sees a UFO that picks her up.

The crazy neighbor Pete slept with kidnaps his daughter from Trudy and they chase her in their car to the waterfront where she drives into the water. Pete dives in after her, surfaces and hands his daughter to Trudy and then goes back under to try and rescue the neighbor.

Sylvia Rosen, donning a wig, is waiting for Megan in the apartment and forces Megan to swallow pills to make it look like a suicide. "Hurry up, Megan, I have a plane to catch!"

Pete and Bob Benson are arguing by the stairs. Pete shoves Bob, who bumps into Joan and together, they go over the balcony as Joan screams...

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 706/20/2013

OK my turn:

Megan asks Don for a divorce, Ted does indeed get a separation from his wife, but it's her idea, not his. He then becomes morose, depressed, altogether irritating. He and Peggy go out a few times, they even have sex, but Peggy realizes Ted is not the man she needs, and she finds his ambivalence, and his whining to be signs of weakness.

She starts to bully him, trying to get him to toughen up and make decisions. Trying to get him to stop being so positive. It works. Ted becomes very negative, so negative that he jumps off the building. But just as he jumps, Don reaches out an d grabs him, saving his life. Ted then goes to a mental hospital and that's the last we see of him.

Peggy is grateful to Don for saving him, but she's now over her crush, because she knows Ted is SO not worth it. Ginsberg has the hots for Bob Benson, but suppresses it, and Stan and Peggy start fucking out of convenience and friendship. He becomes her fuck buddy.

Roger is fine. He is, remarkably the glue keeping things going. Burt Cooper has a heart attack and dies of happiness when they land a big account. Or maybe he dies in the toilet after drinking Ocean Spray prune flavored cranberry juice.

Harry and Pete start talking about going into business for themselves and ditching Don, Roger and the gang. Bob Benson tells the Harry Hamlin character while they're in bed. Harry is gay, and has always been attracted to Bob.

It was Harry who spirited Bob away from his elderly benefactor and planted him at the agency. First to spy, then to be part of the merger.

Pete attempts to rape a secretary to assert his manhood and Joan kills him. Joan then has Roger drive the body to a landfill, and they tell everyone Pete left for Detroit. When he isn't heard from everyone assumes he met with foul play in Detroit.

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 806/20/2013

In any event, I'll just be glad hen the shit is over with already.

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 906/20/2013

I think it should end with Bob Benson Bukkake.

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 1006/20/2013

R9 I just don't get people like you. If you're sick and tired of hearing about the show and don't want to talk about it, why bother to post on the thread? Just go find somewhere else to play.

I never watched one single episode of Seinfeld. Everyone talked about it alllll the time. If DL was around, there were probably several threads about it. I managed to successfully avoid Seinfeld for years. I just tuned out discussions about it.

You can do the same thing with MM. Really. Give it a try. Start by not posting or reading about it here. 'Kay?

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 1106/20/2013

well we dont get people like you, R11, so but the fuck out. This is the datalounge. Home of free expression and pointless bitchery. YOU go somewhere else.

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 1206/20/2013

Peggy will get another cat.

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 1306/20/2013

God, I wish, r8

Perfect finale in every way.

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 1406/21/2013

r12 is a fucking idiot. And I am not r11.

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 1506/21/2013

I want real spoilers please. Here's what we can figure out: an ambiguous ending shot. Last season it was: did Don cheat on Megan? Stay with Megan? Office get larger? Season prior it was: did Don really marry his secretary Megan after Disneyland? What will it be this time? I don't want on the fence did he, didn't he mumbo jumbo.

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 1606/21/2013

We're on the wind down it seems so next season, who knows.

If no one dies this season then it could be there's a fire thing, and a cliffhanger.

Then next season starts, and someone has died, I expect the whole cast to be offed next season, sadly, ending with Don, alive but in a mental hospital or something.

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 1706/21/2013

How about a "Who Shot Don Draper?"

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 1806/21/2013

Do the critics still masturbate to this show?

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 1906/21/2013

R7 - love you. Dallas The Colbys Falcon Crest Knots Landing Dynasty

by Sally Draper's rolling papersreply 2006/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.