Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jonhah Hill's Creepy Rolling Stone Interview

When did he become such a dick? I guess I've never really paid attention to him, but I never hated him and actually thought he could be pretty funny.

by Anonymousreply 4706/21/2013

[quote]"I've done one of the biggest challenges you can do in Hollywood, which is transition from being a comedic actor to being a serious actor, and I'm really prideful of that," he says. "I could have made a billion dollars doing every big comedy of the last 10 years and didn't, in order to form a whole other life for myself. Now I have fulfillment doing both."

Does he have ZERO self-awareness?

by Anonymousreply 206/18/2013

He totally creeps me out just to look at him. I can't watch anything he's in.

by Anonymousreply 306/18/2013

Hollywood must be a real mind fuck if this is what happens to people, even the fat, ugly ones you would think would stay "grounded."

by Anonymousreply 406/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 506/18/2013

Oh I like him and hope he has further success in drama just cause of the absurdity of it all. And I loved how he stole some of Pitt's shine in Moneyball.

Nonetheless, I much prefer Seth Rogan. He plays the same/himself every time, yet IS funny. I always like his snappy dialogue.

From that stable, Paul Rudd is the opposite of Hill; he is the one who should be doing drama and is ill suited to comedy in comparison. I'd like Paul to do a Bradley Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 606/18/2013

He was mean to CNN's Chris Lemmon as I recall. There was a twitter tiff where Jonah perceived Chris as "the help".

Adam Levine grew up with Jonah and said he was the class clown in school, but with a quirky sense of humor.

I know Jonah has unsightly burns on his body as the result of a childhood campfire accident. Maybe the author of the Rolling Stone piece should have probed this area of his psyche.

by Anonymousreply 706/18/2013

29 and already a creep and not bothering to hide it.

Jonah Hill likes the Godfather III, he calls it the good one!

by Anonymousreply 806/18/2013

R7 Isn't Chris Lemmon Jack Lemmon's son and also an actor? How did he get on CNN?

by Anonymousreply 906/18/2013

His bizarre cameo in Django Unchained brought that movie to a screeching halt.

by Anonymousreply 1006/18/2013

That interviewer is awful. Obviously he planned to write exactly this article. He's "at loss", because the Hollywood star in ultra serious mood in front of him doesn't even want to tell him what kind of farter he is, REALLY? And yes, bringing up a fistfight as an example for heroic behavior is pretty fucking idiotic too. I'd have to side with Hill, if I had to pick. He was bad, but the interviewer was beyond.

by Anonymousreply 1106/18/2013

He's biracial and gay, so unless Jack married a black guy sometime in the 80s...

by Anonymousreply 1206/18/2013

Nepotism with rabies - Jonah Hill

by Anonymousreply 1306/18/2013

Jonah Hill is gay, too.

by Anonymousreply 1406/18/2013

Wow. He sure dies love himself.

by Anonymousreply 1506/18/2013

by Anonymousreply 1606/18/2013

Is that a rip in the thigh of his dress pants?

by Anonymousreply 1706/18/2013

A fat fuck who says "prideful" instead of "proud" has so many issues I think we can expect a "tragically brief life" scenario to play out, pleasing those of us who find him appalling.

by Anonymousreply 1806/18/2013

The part where he says he didn't want to say the line about sucking god's dick because he "believes in god" VOmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He's said much worse than that in some of his "movies"

by Anonymousreply 1906/18/2013

It sounds like he's found God. This may explain his reserve. I'm sure he'll loosen up once he recognizes that God shits, pisses,fucks, farts and masturbates the same as anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 2006/18/2013

Oh dear r19, well he can fuck right off then. That almost sounds like a comedy line from one of his movies itself.

by Anonymousreply 2106/18/2013

it's Don Lemon from CNN and Jonah said "oh I didnt realize you were a needy little girl" after Don said hello and Jonah (FUCKING UGLIEST NAME EVER) snubbed him.

Jonah is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 2206/18/2013

I think both Don and Jonah were wrong. It was wrong for Don to assume Jonah knew who the fuck he was (he's just a talking head on CNN for Christ's sake) and take to Twitter about it and it was wrong for Jonah to continue to respond to Don's whining.

by Anonymousreply 2306/18/2013

I sort of want to beat him up

by Anonymousreply 2406/18/2013

R12 Since both the first and last names were incorrect, it was impossible to understand the reference.

Chris Lemmon is an actor and starred on the early Fox sitcoms "Duet" and "Open House." He also Jack Lemmon's son.

by Anonymousreply 2506/18/2013

Fat fucking member of God' s chosen. The only reason he gets work. Sugar tits, with a heap of chicken soup.

by Anonymousreply 2606/18/2013

Chris Lemmon's career fizzled out in the late 90s, he's only had two credits since, obscure direct to dvd stuff. He must've lost his looks. Might be broke now if it wasn't for his father's inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 2706/20/2013

Saying "Jonah Hill" and "creepy" in the same sentence is redundant.

by Anonymousreply 2806/20/2013

He seems to be very cocky. Very arrogant.

by Anonymousreply 2906/20/2013

Chris Lemmon is still around but does most of his work behind the camera. He and his wife have a production company. He does some writing too, he's done screenplays and wrote a biography of growing up with his father. Unlike most children of celebrities, Chris was very complimentary of his dad. He does local theater work near his home in CT.

by Anonymousreply 3006/20/2013

R30 this thread is about meeeeeeeeeee

by Anonymousreply 3106/20/2013

Lay off Chris Lemmon, who seems sane, likeable and chill. We're here to eviscerate a well-connected, arrogant no-talent reptilian

by Anonymousreply 3206/20/2013

amen to that R32

by Anonymousreply 3306/20/2013

Hill is definitely an ass in that interview, but he was pretty funny in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 3406/20/2013

I'm not surprised Chris Lemmon wrote a complimentary book about his father. I've always read that Jack Lemmon was a lovely man and well-liked and respected.

Nobody's mentioned Hill's addiction yet? Back in one of those old threads "actual gossip not printed by the rags." Supposedly, his had a sudden weight loss related to a bad coke problem. Supposedly went into rehab. Certainly, the massive ego is consistent with it.

by Anonymousreply 3506/20/2013

He looks like a gargoyle.

by Anonymousreply 3606/20/2013

He reminds of the Chief Blue Meany from the Beatles cartoon, "The Yellow Submarine." That creature gave me nightmares when I was a child. Hill does the same thing to me as an adult. Blecccch!

by Anonymousreply 3706/21/2013

I read the piece and think the interviewer is the dick.

by Anonymousreply 3806/21/2013

Yeah, Jonah Hill is unquestionably an asshole but the interviewers were equally as bad, if not worse.

by Anonymousreply 3906/21/2013

I think he was just doing his job, r39. I'm not interested in buying RS just to get the same bland PR Entertainment Tonight pumps out. It takes guts not to kiss a celeb's ass, and it's not like he unfairly characterized Hill.

by Anonymousreply 4006/21/2013

The interviewer got things off to a bad start by calling Jonah "Seth" when they met. And then Jonah wasn't prepared for the line of questioning where he was asked about farting and masturbating and whatnot. I think he resented the assumption that because Seth and Danny McBride will go on about their disgusting habits and their sex lives that he, Jonah, should as well. James Franco wasn't too amused by the interviewer either.

Or maybe he just is a pompous jerk. But maybe they just caught him on a bad day.

Jonah has made his name in comedy but I get the sense he's more of a funny actor than a funny person. His twitter feed, for example, is also surprisingly earnest and he said people complained when he started it that it wasn't funny.

by Anonymousreply 4106/21/2013

All I get from this interview is that the interviewer was unprepared, James Franco is boring and closeted, and Jonah Hill somehow thinks he is a great and holy actor.

by Anonymousreply 4206/21/2013

What I got from it is that Jonah is an ugly but extremely arrogant man, and also very bitchy. It's what I already thought about him, but I'm surprised he's SO humorless and unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 4306/21/2013

The interviewer sounds like a 12 year old boy and Hill takes himself too seriously. Bad combo. And Seth Rogan is just another boring stoner, regardless of how he sees himself.

by Anonymousreply 4406/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 4506/21/2013

[quote]I could have made a billion dollars doing every big comedy of the last 10 years and didn't...

This is the guy who made The Sitter. I'm sorry, but one decent performance in Money Ball which was frankly hardly a stretch for any competent actor doesn't make you DeNiro sunshine.

by Anonymousreply 4606/21/2013

That quote at R2 is world class assholery.

by Anonymousreply 4706/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!