Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

WABC Weather man BILL EVANS' anguished cry: "My wife scratched my MANHOOD!!"

Had she just found out that he's gay?

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 1708/01/2013

Is Ken Rosato the other woman?

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 106/18/2013

I live in Brooklyn and I can't stand him. Always smug and seemed to be gloating during the hurricanes NYC had.

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 206/18/2013

I check out WABC before work for traffic and weather and this guy has always struck me as a bit odd. He's very upbeat and happy on the air, but somehow comes across as off putting.

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 307/01/2013

I think we have an obsessed Bill Evans troll, and she's angry.

That said, I agree R3. He was back this morning and was his usual spray tanned, odd, over-whitened teeth baring self. He's really a fucking mess and needs to dial back on the crazy tanning and the gangster suits, gold cuff links, etc.

You're a fucking weatherman Mary, not Don Corleone.

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 407/01/2013

OP don't link the rightwing NY Post you fucking freeper. At least copy the article and paste it so the rest of us don't have to support Murdoch and the Post. Asshole.

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 507/01/2013

I eat old, unhinged people's excrement.

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 607/01/2013

R1 Isn't he(Kenna Rosato) the queeniest thing on NYC area television? He makes his co-host, the beautiful and very feminine Lori Stokes, look like a he-man in comparison.

So Billy, Sam Champion and Kenna were having thrupples? Sammy and Bill worked together at WABC didn't they?

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 707/01/2013

Why do people get married?

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 907/01/2013

R4, did he address the situation or did they do what the news always does - ignore the elephant in the room (and I'm not talking about the guy who does the traffic)?

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 1007/01/2013

i like him.

i can't stand that lee goldberg. ]

and i wonder is his balls are still attached to his body.

poor billy.

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 1108/01/2013

r9, the smartest motherfucker on DL. Seriously.

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 1208/01/2013

Ken Resato is a freak! He sure looks like one, I have to turn the channel. Have you guys seen his eyes? they are freaky! cocked eyed freaky. Who gave him the job?

I don't watch them at noon now.

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 1308/01/2013

Funny how people see things, I happen to think Ken Rosato is a very handsome sexy man. just wish he'd come out. Lee Goldberg is the best at weather, Sams not bad. Bill wouldn't be bad if he could get it thru his head that the news isn't "his" show.

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 1408/01/2013

Handsome? get your eyes checked buddy! He's cocked eyed and very distracting. I can't watch him.

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 1608/01/2013

Ewww, he looks like the male version of Somers Farkas with that bad tan. Both look like rotisserie chickens.

by Wd do it all for you on ABC7!reply 1708/01/2013
Need more help? Click Here.