Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"RHOA" nutcase Kenya Moore, evicted from her home

This bitch needs to check herself, then twirl off into oblivion

by NeNereply 2509/24/2013

It's happened to you, Nene.

And it will happen again.

Something tells me you have no gift for saving money.

by NeNereply 106/18/2013

She's awesome. she saved that show. Without her the whole last season would have been unbearable and boring.

Those shows have jumped the shark. The whole franchise is so contrived now. They need to fire every one in every city and find six trainwrecks for each show and breath new life into the bland boring shlocky garbage that it is. Six of the worst human beings they can find. Then I'll watch.

by NeNereply 206/18/2013

This news deserves a good TWIRL!

by NeNereply 306/18/2013

[quote]They need to fire every one in every city and find six trainwrecks for each show and breath new life into the bland boring shlocky garbage that it is. Six of the worst human beings they can find. Then I'll watch.

You're a very large part of the problem, dear.

by NeNereply 406/18/2013

She is a messed up girl, who wants to twirl, twirl, twirl !

by NeNereply 606/18/2013

"Loiter Squad" on Adult Swim did a hilarious send-up in really bad drag of the show this past Sunday.

by NeNereply 706/18/2013

Never seen a more unlikable woman - and out of all the bitches on these shows, that's saying a lot.

by NeNereply 806/19/2013

I agree r8! I can't stand the cow. I hope she's on next season just to see Cynthia's husband Peter continue to give her crap like he did on the reunion show. She seems to have more difficulty handling him than anyone else.

by NeNereply 906/19/2013

Ms. Gone With The Wind Fabulous called in to the Wendy Williams show yesterday to tell her side of the eviction story.

Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention (because I really don't care about her problems), but what she said didn't really explain anything. Instead she seemed to want to throw insults at the owner of the rented house.

by NeNereply 1006/21/2013

How can a show that started out life jumping the shark "jump the shark?"

Oh, no, they have whores on the show now!!!!

by NeNereply 1106/21/2013

I don't remember her. Was she on before or after David Groh left the show?

by NeNereply 1206/21/2013

[quote]Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention (because I really don't care about her problems)

lol

[quote]but what she said didn't really explain anything. Instead she seemed to want to throw insults at the owner of the rented house.

When are these ATL housewives going to stop doing this? Kim did the same thing.

by NeNereply 1306/21/2013

It's all about appearances - don't you get that by now ? How many of these so called 'wealthy' women, are gliding through life, with no thought of the future. This tired skag was a tenant from hell - and didn't pay her rent, and of course, blames the landlord. What else is new ?

by NeNereply 1406/21/2013

Kenya better kind some pajamas to model!

by NeNereply 1506/21/2013

!

by NeNereply 1606/21/2013

I assume that means her Stallion Booty video wasn't a top seller.

by NeNereply 1706/21/2013

She's twirling into oblivion ! She's 'Gone Wih The Trash' ridiculous

by NeNereply 1806/21/2013

Im miss Sheree so much, she would have given Kenya and Phaedra the good readings they deserved!

The pinnacle of the RHOA:

by NeNereply 1906/21/2013

Here's the Loiter Squad clip:

by NeNereply 2006/21/2013

LMAO r20!!!

by NeNereply 2106/21/2013

Since the sister can't pay the rent, I wonder if Ms. Kenya had to make an arts-n-craftsy type gift to take to NeNe's wedding this weekend.

by NeNereply 2206/23/2013

I still love this chick-she's crazy and PERFECT for reality tv and the housewives. She had me cracking up so hard during the most recent season of RHOA. I expect her to be financially secure after next season. Y'all know she got a raise. Andy loves her too

by NeNereply 2307/03/2013

My name is Betty Brown am from Houston Texas.This site has pave way for me to meet a man that actually helped me get my ex back. I saw different testimonies of different spell casters on this site, and I decide to choose two out of the many of them to see if their spell is real. I am testifying back now that Ezemu Priest. SPELL is a powerful spell caster, his spell works for me just within 3days. My ex is back and we are living together happily. Thanks to you Ezemu Priest. You have really proven to me that these testimonies about you is real.CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: ezemupriest@gmail.com or +2348138617951 CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

by NeNereply 2409/04/2013

only 5 weeks until the next season of RHOA! Can't wait for more Kenya. The alleged eviction will be part of her story line...it's her word vs. her landlord's

by NeNereply 2509/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.