Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dwayne Wade Sashays A Red Murse (Man Purse) To Match His Peacoat and White Capri Pants! Is He The Next Kerry Rhodes?

Is Dwayne Wade trying to jump out of the closet with that red man purse, peacoat and Martha Stewart capri pants? He looks sweater then lemons dipped in sugar. Why are these athletes all of sudden dressing so effeminate?

by Anonymousreply 3006/17/2013

Rupaul: Unfortunately you didn't sing for you life, so sashay away Ms. Wade! Dwayne: Honey I am still here in my red purse, white capri pants and pea-coat and I am fabulous, right "Gone with the wind fabulous" and twirls and twirls twirls twirls*

by Anonymousreply 106/15/2013

LOL OP I was thinking thing the same thing...this is what happens when they have too much money and when they start giving their stylist a little too much control. These guys look ridiculous. I dont even think Miss Kerry would wear anything this zesty.

by Anonymousreply 206/15/2013

hahahaha LOL!! OP said "Gone with the wind FABULOUS and twirl and twirl I'm am literally laughing so hard out loud!! This made my otherwise boring Saturday night.

by Anonymousreply 306/15/2013

Noooo Gawd! Nessa girl!

by Anonymousreply 406/15/2013

Didn't SWF out him in one of the threads about people who are gay or bi from first hand evidence? She knew a sports agent who named gay ballers for her.

by Anonymousreply 506/15/2013

Whaaattt? [R5] where is this post at?

by Anonymousreply 606/15/2013

I actually think it's pretty ballsy to wear that.

I say do your thing Mr. Wade

by Anonymousreply 706/15/2013

[quote]We will NEVER try and understand this new style of effeminate dressing that is plaguing the sports stars, but shouldn’t the women dating these men feel a certain way about a man trying to out beautify them and borrow their clothes in the relationship? We’re just saying!

Offered without comment.

by Anonymousreply 806/15/2013

LOL! I'm screaming!!!! [R8] out beatify their women LOL!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 906/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 1006/15/2013

His name is actually spelled Dwyane. No joke..

by Anonymousreply 1106/15/2013

Why didn't anyone tell her?

by Anonymousreply 1306/15/2013

I'm shocked an athlete would do that. I could see an entertainer, but an

That's ASAP Rocky territory.

Good on him for having the stones to wear it.

by Anonymousreply 1406/15/2013

Lookin' fierce and fabu! You go, guurrll! Work it, hon! WOOOOO!

by Anonymousreply 1506/15/2013

He's actually Dwyane Tyrone Wade, Jr.

So there's a Dwyane Sr.

by Anonymousreply 1606/15/2013

A man can't mix it up fashion-wise and still not be into the pussy?

by Anonymousreply 1706/15/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1806/15/2013

r19, Namath was bi, don't know about Frazier. Both were before my time.

I'm not calling them out for the dress per se; I'm pissed because the people doing it are insisting it's "just fashion" when many are on the DL. They are dressing e-ffeminately because they are DL bi or gay e-ffeminate men.

I hate the closet in 2013, and I think these guys want it both ways--they want to express themselves, but they don't want the backlash and career suicide, so they insist they are straight and everyone is just narrow minded. Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 2006/15/2013

I would respect them more if they admitted they were gay. Rather then dress gay and play straight. Dwyane cross dressing is weird looking.

by Anonymousreply 2106/15/2013

You betta werrrrrrrrk Ms. Dwayne Wade hunty 10's across the board.

by Anonymousreply 2206/16/2013

Basketball players love fashion now. They sit front row at shows, intern at Vogue, etc. Kayne and Jay Z made it acceptable to be clothes horses.

by Anonymousreply 2306/16/2013

[23] Since when has hijacking your girlfriends loafers and red clutch purse and sashaying in an arena considered fashion? All he was missing were some pearls.

by Anonymousreply 2406/16/2013

He looks totally gay.

by Anonymousreply 2506/16/2013

Ms She Wade was giving fish realness. Yaaaaas werk ms lady aooww!!

by Anonymousreply 2606/16/2013

I love his look. Thank goodness men are paying attention to how they dress.

Those over sized shirts, low hanging pants, and stupid sneakers need to disappear forever!

by Anonymousreply 2706/16/2013

[R27] this style SheWade is serving might be acceptable for gays, but I doubt a heterosexual woman would want to be in a relationship where they go out and the waiter asks for ID's to serve alcohol and they both dig inside their red cluth purses.

by Anonymousreply 2806/16/2013

It don't matter what you wear

They're checking out your savior faire

And it don't matter what you do

'Cause everything looks good on you,

by Anonymousreply 2906/16/2013

LOL! How did I miss this. This guy has a red clutch!! NOOOO!

by Anonymousreply 3006/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!