Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

KIM KARDASHIAN GIVES BIRTH TO BABY GIRL

Kim Kardashian has given birth to a baby girl ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to KK tell TMZ the baby and Kim are both in good health. We're told Kim delivered the baby at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center this morning ... 5 weeks sooner than originally planned.

Our sources say BF Kanye West was there for the entire thing. We're told Kanye cancelled his appearance at his own record release party last night when Kim told him she was feeling "a little off."

It is the first child for Kim and Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 19811/16/2013

Am I evil for thinking she couldn't/didn't want to take being pregnant for five more weeks and had labor induced?

I'm surprised by how long this family has been able to hold on to the fame. Even Paris Hilton couldn't milk the spotlight for this long. I can't help but believe she's thinking about having a baby to publicize herself. The only thing keeping her from it is that it's just too "eew" for her and she'd have to give up partying. Or at least hide it more.

by Anonymousreply 106/15/2013

Pictures of the baby published in People Magazine for the asking price of 80 million dollars in 3,,,2,,,,1

by Anonymousreply 206/15/2013

Probably didn't want to compete with Kate Middleton for media coverage. Both were due on the same day.

by Anonymousreply 306/15/2013

Definitely not planned. Saturday morning is terrible timing newswise and the middle of the month is horrible.

by Anonymousreply 406/15/2013

[quote]Am I evil for thinking she couldn't/didn't want to take being pregnant for five more weeks and had labor induced?

No and I thought the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 506/15/2013

Five weeks early?

Maybe Kanye should get in touch with Maury.

by Anonymousreply 606/15/2013

[quote] 5 weeks sooner than originally planned

Hunty, she crapped it out EXACTLY when planned!

"I'm so fucking sick of looking fat! Doctor, get this fucking brat out of me NOW!"

by Anonymousreply 706/15/2013

I feel sorry for the baby.

by Anonymousreply 806/15/2013

It's not a baby! It's a paycheck!

by Anonymousreply 1006/15/2013

personally I'm relieved to not look at those swollen feet anymore.

by Anonymousreply 1106/15/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1206/15/2013

Both - she was tired of looking like a whale and Kate and her were due on the same date. Her mother probably planned the entire thing for today, Saturday, which is a slow gossip news day so she can the entire day to herself.

by Anonymousreply 1306/15/2013

She had almost miscarried earlier and probably had preclampsia. I am voting unplanned.

That poor kid

by Anonymousreply 1406/15/2013

Whelp they name her?

by Anonymousreply 1506/15/2013

"Pictures of the baby published in People Magazine for the asking price of 80 million dollars in 3. . .2 . .1"

Will there be ads for the new Kardashian Baby Cotoure Line spaced btw. the columns of the article?

by Anonymousreply 1606/15/2013

Have there been any reports as to whether the baby is premature?

by Anonymousreply 1706/15/2013

Definitely unplanned. 34 weeks is preterm and too near the edge of viability for any doctor to have induced her. Say what you will about Kim, nobody wants their child to be disabled mentally or physically.

by Anonymousreply 1906/15/2013

I can't believe I called my sister, an OB-GYN, just to ask her about this but she says five weeks early is too early for any doctor to induce labor/perform a cesarian unless there were life threatening circumstances. She said the last. Onto is very important for lung development and a couple of other things that i forgot

by Anonymousreply 2006/15/2013

Finally, now may the bitch go away forever

by Anonymousreply 2106/15/2013

:"KIm got sick and gave birth last night" - whaaaa? Not that she went into labor she got "sick"; I think she had a C-section or was induced.

by Anonymousreply 2206/15/2013

[quote]Say what you will about Kim, nobody wants their child to be disabled mentally or physically.

OMG, I don't nooooooooo. That's hella publicity!

by Anonymousreply 2306/15/2013

A friend of mine gave birth five weeks early and her daughter is now 6 but is developmentally delayed so she still looks and acts three. It's sad and I hope that their baby is normal.

by Anonymousreply 2406/15/2013

Hang on Angelina got the first child out 6 weeks early as well as the twins.

by Anonymousreply 2506/15/2013

A unplanned preemie delivery drama is surely good for TV.

by Anonymousreply 2606/15/2013

@26. Do you really think so?

by Anonymousreply 2706/15/2013

The baby was probably sick of being stuck inside Kim's uterus and being associated with all that dreadful fashion.

"GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!"

by Anonymousreply 2806/15/2013

Kanye's album leaked too.

by Anonymousreply 2906/15/2013

Maybe they publicly announced a later due date so they'd get "shocking early delivery!" headlines.

I always thought that's what Brangelina did.

by Anonymousreply 3006/15/2013

If only a black hole would swallow her up. But that would be redundant.

by Anonymousreply 3106/15/2013

Yep, I'm also guessing that it was an induced labor. Shallow bitch couldn't control the pictures taken of her in those unflattering and ridiculous anti-maternity outfits. I have never seen a pregnant woman with an ass as large as her pregnant belly. Her story about being threatened with physical violence by certain paparazzi if they didn't get the shots they wanted sounds like something she made up to win sympathy and get attention from Kanye. I'm sure the STRESS caused her to give birth five weeks early. There is not one picture of this woman looking serene and peaceful and happy to be pregnant. I feel sorry for the little girl.

by Anonymousreply 3206/15/2013

NY Post said that she was lying about the due date and the kid is right on schedule; that would also explain why she's looked so fat since practically day #2 of her pregnancy. More fabricated drama...

I, for one, am glad our national nightmare is finally over. I hope Obama comes out and says a few words to assure the nation that everything will now go back to normal (whatever that is).

by Anonymousreply 3306/15/2013

That makes far more sense, R33. I can't imagine a doctor associated with Cedars Sinai would induce if it's as unsafe as it's described.

by Anonymousreply 3406/15/2013

I feel sorry for that little girl.

by Anonymousreply 3506/15/2013

Five weeks is too early for a "too posh to push" delivery, but four weeks isn't. Tell me, did they announce the same birth date as Kate Middleton before she did, or after? Because if after, I'm going to say they lied about the due date for publicity, and had the baby taken out before it totally ruined Kim's abs.

BTW, a "too posh to push" delivery is usually done 3-4 weeks early, before the baby really pushes the abdominal wall out of shape, and includes a combination C-section and tummy tuck. It's done by rich women who care more about their figures than the baby's welfare, so ya think?

by Anonymousreply 3606/15/2013

Kris signed the child's management deal before the cord was cut.

by Anonymousreply 3706/15/2013

Afromenian

by Anonymousreply 3906/15/2013

From Newsday...

Can we expect baby Kimye's arrival on or around June 18? That date is significant to Kanye West for one reason or another, as the rapper cryptically tweeted it Thursday, with no further explanation as of yet. The rapper also inexplicably deleted every tweet he's ever sent, before this one, which is unfortunate because I was really enjoying his 140-character poetry.

Kim Kardashian has said she's due in July, but recent reports have alleged her first born is actually due to arrive as early as the first week of June, and that the reality star fibbed about a later due date to throw off the paparazzi for the sake for privacy (yeah, right). The 32-year-old looks ready to pop, so it would come as no surprise if she is in fact due to deliver only a few weeks from now.

by Anonymousreply 4006/15/2013

Do you think kris ate the placenta raw? Maybe Bruce is using it as a hat...

by Anonymousreply 4106/15/2013

You mean the baby is born the same time his album is coming out? WHAT A SHOCKING COINCIDENCE!

by Anonymousreply 4206/15/2013

I love that twitter is already alluding to the birth date of 6/15/2013...1+5=6...2+0+1+3=6, for a birthdate of 666

by Anonymousreply 4306/15/2013

and coincidently the day before Fathers Day

by Anonymousreply 4406/15/2013

kris is having it pureed and injected directly into her face.

by Anonymousreply 4506/15/2013

Again why is that family famous?

by Anonymousreply 4606/15/2013

Make. It. Go. Away.

by Anonymousreply 4706/15/2013

The late Robert Kardashian defended O.J. Simpson in his murder trial.

Kim released a sextape.

???

Profit!

by Anonymousreply 4806/15/2013

R49 is a 15-year-old girl, or one trapped in the body of a 40-year-old gay man.

by Anonymousreply 5006/15/2013

34 weeks is not the "edge of viability" but they would not have induced her.

by Anonymousreply 5106/15/2013

r49 is black or brown, I'm sure of it. No white people like this ho.

by Anonymousreply 5206/15/2013

Anyhoo. Brody Jenner is Hot.

by Anonymousreply 5306/15/2013

Mother and daughter are doing well.

by Anonymousreply 5406/15/2013

Kim kuts the kord.

by Anonymousreply 5506/15/2013

I'll be nice - I hope it was not an emergency situation. I do think it's funny that now the baby photos will probably make a splash when the future of England is born. She will find a way to try and out shine it.

Now to hear what ridiculous name they come up with.

by Anonymousreply 5606/15/2013

[quote]Am I evil for thinking she couldn't/didn't want to take being pregnant for five more weeks and had labor induced?

Not at all--I thought the exact same thing. Kim's a calculating, self-absorbed cunt. The next few weeks are gonna be "Oh no! The baby's premature--will she survive?". I also think she did it because she doesn't want her birth overshadowed by The Baby of Cambridge (thanks, Suri) next month.

by Anonymousreply 5706/15/2013

The bany name: Konda

After Kanye's mother, Donda.

by Anonymousreply 5806/15/2013

[quote]um, haters, because they're exotically beautiful, sexy, fabulously wealthy, and fascinating to watch. Also, when you boil it down, they're a loving, close knit family with squabbles, and that completely resonate with viewers who can identify with that.

You are what is wrong with EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 5906/15/2013

Konda? Is that a prediction? It's too tacky even for them.

by Anonymousreply 6106/15/2013

R 49 = a Kardashian

by Anonymousreply 6206/15/2013

Let's wait and see how much little Kimye weighs- if she is a fucking 8lb meatball, the due date was a lie. 5 weeks early should put lil Kanyim in the 5lb range...

by Anonymousreply 6306/15/2013

Kim Kuts the Korg Akain.

by Anonymousreply 6406/15/2013

She was supposedly due on my birthday, July 11th. If that's the case, homegirl is a little early.

by Anonymousreply 6506/15/2013

R63, you don't think they're going to be honest about the birth weight, do you?

They'll announce whatever weight fits into their plan for publicity, I bet they lied about the due date to manufacture some "preemie" drama.

by Anonymousreply 6606/15/2013

MTO:

BREAKING NEWS: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth . . . By EMERGENCY C-SECTION . . . Baby Is A Month Premature . . . In An INCUBATOR!!!

June 15, 2013: MediaTakeOut.com learned that Kim Kardashian just gave birth moments ago in Los Angeles- via an emergency C-Section. We spoke to a VERY RELIABLE insider that told us that Kim was not scheduled to give birth for another month. Kanye West WAS there for the delivery.

The reliable Los Angeles paparazzi site, X17online.com claims that Kim's daughter was born early because of "an infection." They also claim that the baby is in an incubator.

There is no OFFICIAL word, however, why doctors were forced to deliver the baby early. Kim's reps say that both Kim and the baby, a daughter, are doing well.

by Anonymousreply 6706/15/2013

Honey, they can lie about the weight too.

My guess is now that poopsy's here, they'll admit they lied about the due date. You know what, I've never seen such ugly, nasty stuff in the media about a pregnant woman as I have for Kim.

All her publicity seeking is a double-edged sword. Kanye is not a media favorite, and by her hooking up with him, and getting pregnant with his kid, she unleashed a level of vitriol you usually don't see.

So, I'm sending them both my good wishes and I hope baby is doing well. After all the garbage and media speculation about him cheating this week, Kanye was right there with her, and they had that baby together. Congratulations Kanye. I'm happy for him and for her.

I am also not unmindful of the fact that several years ago, before it was chic, Kanye was one of the few artists of his kind, a rapper, who came out in support of gays and lashed out at homophobia as being wrong. So he beat Obama on that one.

by Anonymousreply 6806/15/2013

Ah. When Beverly Hills Lizard Women want the baby out early early to save their abs, they schedule a C-section.

by Anonymousreply 6906/15/2013

[quote]BREAKING NEWS: Kim Kardashian Gives Birth . . . By EMERGENCY C-SECTION . . . Baby Is A Month Premature . . . In An INCUBATOR!!!

It's starting already. I'm going with she lied about the due date to manufacture some "preemie" drama--just in time for the new season. I hope the baby's an ugly waterhead like Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 7006/15/2013

[quote]The reliable Los Angeles paparazzi site, X17online.com claims that Kim's daughter was born early because of "an infection." They also claim that the baby is in an incubator.

Um, is it THE HERP???????

by Anonymousreply 7106/15/2013

r68, maybe you should also be mindful of the fact that "I'm against homophobia" is the new "I haven't found the right girl yet".

I'm tired of all these fucking hypocritical closet cases who are obviously bi at best trying to hold on to both fan bases. If it were really OK to be gay,then they'd come out.

A$AP Rocky is another one who needs to come out.

by Anonymousreply 7206/15/2013

I trust KK realizes KW will never marry her, for various and sundry reasons!

by Anonymousreply 7306/15/2013

Four weeks early is nothing to worry about. She was not induced. They cut her open and took the baby out via c- section. Docs were prob worried about preeclampsia which is dangerous for both.

by Anonymousreply 7406/15/2013

And the baby is already dating a basketball player!!

by Anonymousreply 7506/15/2013

*splat*

by Anonymousreply 7606/15/2013

They need this complication to give them a reality check - a real one as opposed to the fake reality they've lived for far too long.

by Anonymousreply 7706/15/2013

I'm sure as hell no fan of either, but why exactly is he a thug? Skin color all you're going on?

"Faux thug" would've been more acceptable, but then, you also used "half-breed," so we pretty much know you're already trash.

by Anonymousreply 7906/15/2013

Ummm... Not really a month. Two weeks, MAYBE.

The ultrasound where Kim found out the sex of the baby happened in mid February. At that appointment, Kim's doctor revealed she was 19 weeks along, which would place her due date near the first week of July.

by Anonymousreply 8106/15/2013

just think......the wailing, the red scrunched up face pouting for attention, the incessant demands for 24 hour attention, the constant changing of clothes, the incomprehensible babbling.......and then there's the baby as well.

by Anonymousreply 8206/15/2013

Isn't kris humphries the legal father? They ate still married. Anyway,mThere kid has been born with the STAIN OF BASTARDY upon it unles kris claims paternity.

by Anonymousreply 8306/15/2013

R83, the legal father is the guy with his name on the birth certificate, and if Kanye's name is there Kim's retard husband has no legal obligation to the little monster.

by Anonymousreply 8506/15/2013

What else is obnoxious is the obsession with the letter "K."

by Anonymousreply 8606/15/2013

pls don't say Cher & Kardashian in the same breath.

by Anonymousreply 8706/15/2013

As much as I can't stand either of them, I hope their baby is healthy. Kids aren't to blame for having assholes for parents.

by Anonymousreply 8806/15/2013

Om Monday, Kris Jenner will be petitioning Congress to declare June 15th a National Holiday.

by Anonymousreply 8906/15/2013

Khloe Kardashian was just spotted going into the hospital to visit her sister.

by Anonymousreply 9006/15/2013

R90 LOL!

by Anonymousreply 9106/15/2013

I hate racists more than I hate R49--that means YOU, R52.

by Anonymousreply 9306/15/2013

It's not Kayne's!!

by Anonymousreply 9406/15/2013

r94 here - sorry- Kanye!!

by Anonymousreply 9506/15/2013

Sweet of you all to think the baby is really premmie. Kanye will be doing a DNA test stat. If you watched her break the news to Scott Dickhead his first question was "Is it Kanye's?". That should speak volumes.

by Anonymousreply 9606/15/2013

Isn't Cher also Armenian?

by Anonymousreply 9706/15/2013

If it really was a natural childbirth, those hips are going to be HUGE!!!

by Anonymousreply 9906/15/2013

I don't know about the US, but ObGyns in Australia won't perform non-emergency C-sections prior to 38 weeks (a full term pregnancy here is 40 weeks). So there would have to be a potentially dangerous situation for an emergency C-section at 35 weeks... or they lied about her due date, or found a corrupt surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 10006/16/2013

Any doctor who would go along with a lie should have his/her license revoked.

by Anonymousreply 10106/16/2013

Kim Kardashian and beau Kanye West welcomed their first child on Saturday, June 15, 2013, in Los Angeles and E! News can confirm exclusively the darling little girl looks just like mommy!

E! News has learned the baby girl is definitely a Kardashian Mini Me. "She has dark hair," our source says. "She looks just like Kim."

The little bundle of joy arrived at Cedars-Sinai Hospital, the same place where Kim's sis Kourtney Kardashian delivered her kids, Penelope and Mason.

There's no official word yet on the baby's name, but sources tell E! News Kim told friends and family in the weeks leading up to the birth that the name "will start with a K."

Dad Kanye was there by Kim's side when their girl was welcomed into the world. Kim delievered the baby girl naturally and both mother and baby are happy and healthy, E! News confirms.

by Anonymousreply 10206/16/2013

[quote]It's not Kayne's!!

I knew it, this doesn't surprise me! Kim has always been fake about everything.

by Anonymousreply 10306/16/2013

Thank for the input Mehmet, but we already consulted with Dr. Drew and he said it was safe just before giving the obgyn and the film crew the thumbs up.

by Anonymousreply 10406/16/2013

a prosti-tot!

by Anonymousreply 10506/16/2013

Are we taking bets on the name? My bet is on their mothers' names combined.

by Anonymousreply 10606/16/2013

They should call her 'Honey'

Get it, Honey West.

by Anonymousreply 10806/16/2013

Key West.

by Anonymousreply 10906/16/2013

If the combine their two mothers d Names it would be Krionda or Krisdonda

by Anonymousreply 11006/16/2013

They should name the baby Renesmee

by Anonymousreply 11106/16/2013

The baby looks just like Kim? Armenian genes are apparently strong as hell.

by Anonymousreply 11206/16/2013

Here's a picture of what baby K will look like in a few years:

by Anonymousreply 11306/16/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 11406/16/2013

Krispy Kreme. Named after Kim's primary pregnancy food.

by Anonymousreply 11506/16/2013

By monday this baby will either be in Rehab or have a sex tape out.

by Anonymousreply 11606/16/2013

Krikan (Kris + Kanye)

Kankim (Kanye + Kim, Kankie for short)

Kroberta (Kris + Robert)

Kray (Kris + Ray [Kanye's dad's name])

Kronda (Kris + Donda [Kanye's mom's name])

by Anonymousreply 11706/16/2013

Katastrophe.

by Anonymousreply 11806/16/2013

Doesn't matter what name she gives this kid, they'll never have to work a day in their lives and won't.

by Anonymousreply 11906/16/2013

Do we know if their middle names start with K because I find that in bad taste.

by Anonymousreply 12006/16/2013

Kim's middle name is Noel, Kourtney's is Mary, Khloe's is Hephaestus, Robert's is Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 12206/16/2013

R121 That would be a disaster. Then we would never hear the end of the tragedy of the loss of their khild.

by Anonymousreply 12306/16/2013

I vote for Kalamity Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 12406/16/2013

BREAKING NEWS: E! has signed Kim's embryonic sack to star in a spin-off reality show.

by Anonymousreply 12506/16/2013

Kaftan?

by Anonymousreply 12606/16/2013

[quote]The late Robert Kardashian defended O.J. Simpson in his murder trial.

Kardashian did a great deal more than defend OJ legally. He also destroyed evidence.

by Anonymousreply 12706/16/2013

Exactly r127 so I don't see why anyone would give this grifter family the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 12806/16/2013

[quote]Five weeks is too early for a "too posh to push" delivery, but four weeks isn't. Tell me, did they announce the same birth date as Kate Middleton before she did, or after? Because if after, I'm going to say they lied about the due date for publicity, and had the baby taken out before it totally ruined Kim's abs.

Exactly.

[quote]BTW, a "too posh to push" delivery is usually done 3-4 weeks early, before the baby really pushes the abdominal wall out of shape, and includes a combination C-section and tummy tuck.

True, but most "too posh to push" celebs were already a size 0 when they got knocked up. Kim, always a "curvy' gal, presumably needed to push it back another week. I don't think for a nanosecond that a) there was any "infection" or b) the celeb-friendly docs at Cedars would turn down a voluntary C-section at five weeks out. It's 2013, and preemies born that early have a 99.5% chance of perfectly normal development. Hell, my brother was six weeks early 40 years ago (an actual early delivery, quick enough that my mother nearly gave birth in the car on the way to the hospital) and grew up fine.

In six weeks, right after Kate gives birth, Kim/Kanye will seize the media's attention with the "first pics!!!" of baby Kimye. Mark my words that Kim will have a completely flat stomach, thanks to the tummy tuck received immediately after birth. It will be credited to some "miracle diet plan" for which Kris Jenner negotiated a multimillion-dollar sponsorship agreement as soon as Kim discovered she was preggers.

by Anonymousreply 12906/16/2013

The Daily Mail (a UK tabloid) says:

[quote]Kim and Kanye's baby weighed in at just 'under five pounds' at Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles this morning and was almost one month premature.

by Anonymousreply 13006/16/2013

Baby names:

Kash

Kray Z

Kankle

Kon

Kritter

by Anonymousreply 13106/16/2013

Might as well call it Kunt, you know that's what it will turn out to be. A name should be descriptive.

by Anonymousreply 13206/16/2013

Here's hoping the baby has blonde hair and blue eyes!

by Anonymousreply 13306/16/2013

They say the baby looks like Kayne, with a big head.

by Anonymousreply 13506/16/2013

Hopefully she will be cuter than Blue Ivy

by Anonymousreply 13606/16/2013

The baby is the second birth that has come out of her vagina, the first was her career.

by Anonymousreply 13706/16/2013

Kim proves how obnoxious body-hugging pregnancy clothes are. The only time she looked decent is when she was wearing muumuus.

by Anonymousreply 13806/16/2013

The baby names are funny as hell and very inventive. I doubt K&K can do better than some of the posters on this thread. Kash Kardashian and Kalamity Kardashian are my favorites so far.

by Anonymousreply 13906/16/2013

Kim going into labor was the first actual work she's ever done in her life besides squeezing that butt into jeans.

by Anonymousreply 14006/16/2013

Kris probably pulled the baby out.

by Anonymousreply 14106/16/2013

You put the thread title in all caps as if it's important? And sorry if another poster already pointed that out...I cannot be bothered with reading a thread about this WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 14206/16/2013

[quote]Kim going into labor was the first actual work she's ever done in her life besides squeezing that butt into jeans.

Really? They don't call themn Blow JOBS for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 14306/16/2013

How long will they wait to announce the name? It's the most shit I've ever given about this crew.

by Anonymousreply 14406/16/2013

It's going to be Dondita Bandita Kashita

by Anonymousreply 14506/16/2013

I hope Kim took a big SHIT on the table when giving birth!

by Anonymousreply 14606/16/2013

An exclusive sneak peak in the delivery room

by Anonymousreply 14706/16/2013

I'm glad it was a natural delivery, and hope she peed a little on the baby as it was coming out, so as to make the little one feel right at home.

by Anonymousreply 14806/16/2013

[quote]How long will they wait to announce the name?

You'll have to wait for the season finale.

by Anonymousreply 14906/16/2013

I'm betting they want to drag on the 'intrigue' for as long as possible and stay silent to try and make things coincide with Kanye's album release this week.

These people are addicted to being the center of attention and they could have easily made a birth/name announcement in one press release and added "we'd like privacy at this time" (I know, oh the irony of that statement from them).

But, no. No official announcement of any kind. They will have it coincide with his album release. I'm annoyed with myself for even posting on this thread but these 2 people just annoy me with their endless need to stay in the news. That poor kid is doomed.

by Anonymousreply 15006/16/2013

Kim couldn't wait to make up her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 15106/16/2013

So she didnt pull the baby out her vagine with her bare hands like Kourtney did? That was fucking awesome.

by Anonymousreply 15206/16/2013

Has the baby had her first nose job yet?

by Anonymousreply 15306/16/2013

Well, I hope Kim rises to the occasion and raises a strong black woman.

by Anonymousreply 15406/16/2013

This friend Jonathan Cheban has a face that nightmares are made of.

by Anonymousreply 15506/17/2013

They waited too long to tell the world their baby name. Now the world has moved on and no one cares. Everyone cared before even if you hated them, like I & most people do. Now? Meh, IDGAS.

by Anonymousreply 15606/17/2013

Thank god this was posting in all-caps. We may have otherwise missed this very unimportant non-news.

by Anonymousreply 15706/17/2013

Kimley

by Anonymousreply 15806/17/2013

The baby was born brain dead so it is definitely a Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 15906/17/2013

They're going to wait on announcing a name because they probably signed an exclusive deal with People or US for rights the name and pictures.

by Anonymousreply 16006/17/2013

Kayne needs to have a paternity test. I think the baby was full term, I'm not buying this pre-mature business.

by Anonymousreply 16106/17/2013

Kanye will keep his mouth shut r161 because they are bearding.

Kanye is gay and Kim is a slut.

Nothing wrong with either of those things, but if they stop your money, well...then you pander to the mainstream.

by Anonymousreply 16206/17/2013

A gossip hack on today's Wendy Williams said she had "an Infection and was induced". He also said it was a natural birth. She pushed. No C-section. Wendy looked surprised. He addressed the rumors that she lied about the due date and he said that it wasn't true. The baby was five weeks early. It weighed just under five pounds. That is all.

by Anonymousreply 16306/17/2013

I guess she willno longer look like a tick ready to burst.

by Anonymousreply 16406/17/2013

My sister's baby came 5 weeks early. Her water broke and they had do induce labor otherwise both mom and baby were at risk for serious infection. My niece wasnt even 5 lbs but she was perfect and had a full head of hair.

by Anonymousreply 16506/17/2013

Kanye West is the father R161. Can you please take this shit back over to place you came from?

by Anonymousreply 16606/17/2013

The baby and Kim are still in the hospital.The infection part is true but it's non fatal.No I'm not talking about herpes either.Besides appendicitis she lost alot of blood.

The baby might be on oxygen for the first 4-6 weeks of her life.They were taking the class for it with CPR.Kris J,Kendall,Khloe,and two of Kanye's family members also took the class.

Kanye was already planning to marry Kim. Waiting til after the album drops and baby was born.

The pregnancy was planned between Kanye and Kim from the start.This is why paternity was never issue for Kanye.

The baby has already been named.Godparents already established.Kanye was there for the birth and has not left the hospital since.Two of his family members are also there.

Kim did not have a c-section and she did not plan to give birth 5 weeks early.

I dish dirt on here all the time.

by Anonymousreply 16706/17/2013

So is he gay r167 ?

by Anonymousreply 16806/17/2013

No he doesn't ping in person.At least not to me. I will say he's toughy feely type.The gossip about him and Ricardo Tisci is bullshit.The gossip came from a gossip forum and was picked up by MTO and other urban gossip sites.Then radar and others picked it up.

by Anonymousreply 16906/17/2013

What is a "toughy feely" type?

by Anonymousreply 17006/17/2013

R170, a thug who likes to cop a feel as he roughs you up.

by Anonymousreply 17106/18/2013

[quote]They were taking the class for it with CPR.Kris J,Kendall,Khloe,and two of Kanye's family members also took the class.

When were these so called classes? Mama Pimp was peddling her ass at the Daytime Emmys all day Sunday, thinking she'll be nominated next year.

by Anonymousreply 17206/18/2013

I still don't believe she was pregnant. If I'm wrong I don't believe the baby is Kanye's. I believe the girl that Kayne "cheated" with. Kayne said it was for publicity. I wouldn't put anything pass that family.

by Anonymousreply 17306/18/2013

Again, why are we discussing this fake, no talent woman?

by Anonymousreply 17406/18/2013

Because, Kanye might not be the father.

by Anonymousreply 17506/18/2013

YOU are not the FATHER!

by Anonymousreply 17606/18/2013

If you're such an insider, R167, what's the baby's name?

by Anonymousreply 17706/18/2013

Klusterfuck

by Anonymousreply 17806/18/2013

Rumor is the baby's name is:

Kaidence Donda West

by Anonymousreply 17906/18/2013

The child is probably cute, Kim may be a lot of things, but ugly was never one of them.

by Anonymousreply 18006/18/2013

Kim and Kayne looks horrible in the pict

by Anonymousreply 18106/18/2013

Insider, why did Kanye pull the disappearing act during her pregnancy and avoid her on his birthday? What was the big blow up at SNL backstage between kanye , kris and Kim?

by Anonymousreply 18206/19/2013

Aww, Kaidy and Dondy would be cute if R179 is right.

by Anonymousreply 18306/19/2013

[quote][R49] is black or brown, I'm sure of it. No white people like this ho.

No, white people, several years behind as usual, are still all about Paris Hilton.

by Anonymousreply 18406/20/2013

Has the baby released a sex tape yet?

by Anonymousreply 18506/20/2013

After 72 days she'll be tired of the baby and try to give it away, divorce it or have the kid annulled.

by Anonymousreply 18606/21/2013

I think North West is a lovely name!

by Anonymousreply 18706/21/2013

R187 = Kim's freeloading gayish friend, Jonathan, who looks like his face is melting off worse than Bruce Jenner's is.

by Anonymousreply 18806/21/2013

I'm back.

R172-I don't know what day they took the class. All I know is they did attend. Going to the Emmys does not mean Kris didn't have time to do anything else.

R182-Where did you get this bullshit SNL rumor from? Kanye and Kriz did not have any problems on the set of SNL.

He didn't avoid Kim on his birthday. The reason given for her not attending was not a lie. That part is true. There is more to this. Nothing scandalous.

Jonathan Cheban is loyal to the Kardashians, he would not have attended if Kim was being avoided.

I will give you some whipsers from the party.

-Rapper Nas and Scott, Shitload of weed smoke coming from where they were sitting.

-Kourtney was suppose to go with Scott but couldn't. Jonathan was the replacement.

-Kanye started crying at his birthday party. Discussing his mom and impending birth of his baby. Jay-Z overheard talking to Kanye after he got really emotional.

-Kanye overheard saying he was worried about Kim to Beyonce and Jonathan Cheban. That was the tail end of the conversation that was caught.

-Jonathan tried repeatedly to get a conversation going with David Blaine. David didn't seem too interested. When that didn't work he went back to talking to Beyonce and some other woman.

-Kim K sang happy birthday with everyone else on skype it was put on a big screen so Kanye could see it.

by Anonymousreply 18906/22/2013

Has kim lost the weight yet? Dying.

by Anonymousreply 19007/06/2013

Ahhhh...the spawn of the devil. I am sure the kid has 666 marked on it's body somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 19107/06/2013

Kim is a fucking pig. My mother taught me that word. My mother taught me manners.

by Anonymousreply 19207/06/2013

She is in seclusion. Probably working out and dieting. Bible

by Anonymousreply 19307/06/2013

Hey Dolls. Watch my new talk show.

by Anonymousreply 19407/07/2013

Lamar is cheating on my Khloe. Rob is hot with a little chunk on him.

by Anonymousreply 19507/10/2013

umm that's a lot of chunk r195

by Anonymousreply 19607/10/2013

Kardashian--Jenners are Calabasses elite.

by Anonymousreply 19711/16/2013

Rob is pregnant. I bred him.

by Anonymousreply 19811/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.