Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Saturdays and Sundays are always slow for some reason...

Has anyone noticed this. DL is pretty slow on the weekends.

by Anonymousreply 1406/15/2013

And there are a shocking number of ancient threads of zero interest that are being revived by some creeps. Don't they realize the photo links have all expired and disappeared three years later? Webmaster should charge a penalty for exhuming these turkeys from their rightful graves (Or at least indicate with a blue star or some such that there's nothing new here.) Some of them have as few as 20 entries dating from 2010 and 2011. Terrific!

by Anonymousreply 106/15/2013

And why aren't there any threads on Man of Steel? Can someone start one?

by Anonymousreply 206/15/2013

Whoa! There were, yesterday. Oh, I get it, you're being snarky.

by Anonymousreply 306/15/2013

It's slow all the time now. Everry fucking day of the week. I think they only switch into primetime to lose even more traffic.

by Anonymousreply 406/15/2013

Primetime all weekend.

by Anonymousreply 506/15/2013

well, it's the weekend here and I've been able to post for hours without getting prime time.

by Anonymousreply 606/15/2013

Excuse me. That's not true. It's the weekend, jerkola, and although no one's posting, it's open and clear to do so. Maybe you can add to the heavily trafficked Cristiano Ronaldo thread from 2010 (20 entries), or one on Paul Lynde from the same period, which has a bulging 35 entries. That's real interest!

by Anonymousreply 706/15/2013

thats a new one!

by Anonymousreply 806/15/2013

I like the variation: "jerkamo!"

by Anonymousreply 906/15/2013

A Woman Scorned: The Betty Broderick Story

Just began on the Lifetime Movie Network!

"Her Final Fury" follows at 10!

I couldn't have hoped for a happier Saturday evening.

by Anonymousreply 1006/15/2013

A lot of people seem to have spent the day getting played by one of the most obvious trolls in the history of Datalounge on the "would you initiate this very young looking teenager into manhood" thread, which is now mercifully deleted.

So maybe things will pick up.

by Anonymousreply 1106/15/2013

A lot of people browse while bored at work.

by Anonymousreply 1206/15/2013

I think it might be because its the weekend, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1306/15/2013

They need to cut the primetime shit and let anyone post because this board is literally dying and it makes me sad because I love this board. I love all of you and your snark, wit and evilness. But fucking christ the owners of this board are killing it. Isn't Mediapolis owned by a bigger company now? Can't someone reach the bigger company and tell them to remove primetime, because this board is important.

by Anonymousreply 1406/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!