Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

So why was Scott Thorson in prison recently?

I just watched The View....said he had an affair with Michael Jackson which seemed to really anger Whoopi and Sherri.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 3710/07/2013

Thorson explains the whole thing himself in this recent radio interview:

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 106/15/2013

[quote]I just watched The View....said he had an affair with Michael Jackson which seemed to really anger Whoopi and Sherri.

Of course it angered them because black people can't stand the thought of the most successful black entertainer of all time being gay. Also they're both very homophobic.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 206/15/2013

I don't watch that show but Whoopi has been a defender of and an advocate for gay rights. Maybe they were upset because it's too easy to make claims about someone deceased who can't respond.

Your post is full of its own strong sweeping biases R2.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 306/15/2013

Thorson supposedly has made the claims for years and said he past two lie detector tests.

He was blonde after all.....

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 406/15/2013

R2 is making very negative general statement about Blacks without acknowledging their changing attitudes. Like with gay marriage, there's been a huge positive shift in the African American community. Compare their attitudes in 2012 to Republicans, men overall and blue collar workers. They are more supportive. We need to evolve our own views about each other.

Take a look at the data.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 506/15/2013

Whoopi just defends all celebrities white or black.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 606/15/2013

Scott was in prison for using a stolen credit card. He bought stuff with it all day long, then the asshole used it for a room at a swanky hotel. When the credit card people saw that it was used for a hotel room 20 minutes previously, they contacted the owner of the credit card to check with him (was HE the one using it at the hotel?) and explained the situation to the owner of the card. The owner of the card went down to the hotel and told the manager what was up. The manager called the police. The police arrested Scott in his hotel room with his stolen loot.

You are very welcome. Let's all celebrate now with a delicious hot cup of Sanka decaffeinated coffee,...on me!

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 706/15/2013

Whoopi got the Ally For Equality Award from the Human Rights Campaign in 2013. How do you label her as homophobic?

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 806/15/2013

Has he figured out his sexuality yet?

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 906/15/2013

I don't think it matters anymore r9.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 1006/15/2013

About a month ago I saw, "Scotty Thorson Story, A New Musical", at the Yale Rep in New Haven.

I think it is another nomination for Glenn Close, it is that good.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 1106/15/2013

R7 has most of it right except for the hotel. It's a crack head hotel along the ho stroll. I work at the mission down the street from it. 5-6 hookers get a room so they have someplace safe to bring their johns back to.

He's out of jail on bond right now I think. Haven't kept up with the strory

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 1206/15/2013

He wasn't in prison, he was in Washoe Co. jail, called Parr by the locals for the road the jail is on

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 1306/15/2013

Some guy from some brothel bailed him out. His wife saw the movie and felt sorry for him and made her husband help him.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 1406/15/2013

Yes, that's it R14. Thanks for filling in that missing piece

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 1506/15/2013

And now he is an indentured servant at the brothel, taking a train every night until he works off the loan.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 1606/15/2013

He apparently has another book in the making. And the Douglas/Damon movie is being released internationally and outside the US it will be shown in movie theaters. Listening to Scott's words on the Derek/Romaine Show, he's gay and he's expecting more success with the movie.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 1706/15/2013

He looks a lot like that puppet in all of the SAW movies. With all those cheekbone and chin implants.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 1806/15/2013

"Has he figured out his sexuality yet?"

Like so many of the closet cases who post here, I'm sure he thinks of himself as "just a dude who happens to have sex with other dudes."

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 1906/15/2013

[quote]he past two lie detector tests.

OH MY!!!

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 2006/15/2013

[quote]Whoopi got the Ally For Equality Award from the Human Rights Campaign in 2013.

LOL! A professional celebrity ass kisser gets an award from a group of professional celebrity ass kisser$.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 2106/15/2013

Whoopi, whom I don't really like, defends celebs who cannot defend themselves. Her point was the man is dead and of course you can say this now, he cannot call you a liar. But. the point missed was Scott claimed this years ago in the enq when Jackson was alive No one paid attention to it.

Put a turbin on him and he looked like Madam, all you needed was Waylen Flowers sticking his hand up his ass.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 2206/15/2013

Thorson is now saying (via the Enquirer) that Whoopi is helping him out and serving as his "sober coach" (though it sounds like she just made one phone call to him).

But that photo of Thorson -- unrecognizable. Like if Bryan Cranston lost 40 pounds and got the lead in "Transamerica" instead of Felicity Huffman.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 2310/04/2013

Why do people give this sorry mess of a person the time of day? He's dishonest and has been caught in many lies, trampled the grave of someone he loved/loved him, andnis an addict with mental health problems.

Anything and everything he says must be taken with a grain of salt and an eye to how it benefits him. This grifter is bad news.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 2410/04/2013

"Of course it angered them because black people can't stand the thought of the most successful black entertainer of all time being gay. Also they're both very homophobic."

It's true that many Michael Jackson fans are homophobic and stupid - they sent death threats to Michael's dermatologist for saying that Michael was gay (not a gay pedophile, just gay). I'm not sure it's about being black, though, since some of the nuttiest Michael Jackson fans are white European fraus.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 2510/04/2013

"Whoopi, whom I don't really like, defends celebs who cannot defend themselves. Her point was the man is dead and of course you can say this now, he cannot call you a liar"

I would think the bigger point is why is saying one had an affair with Michael Jackson anything Jackson would, if he were alive, feel the need to defend against. If anything, Thorson being an adult, one would think it would be flattering to better rather than than damage Jackson's reputation.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 2610/04/2013

"If anything, Thorson being an adult, one would think it would be flattering to better rather than than damage Jackson's reputation."

In the mind of Michael's sad and delusional fans being gay is as bad as molesting kids.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 2710/04/2013

He really does look like Liberace in the pic from r23

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 2810/04/2013

NOBODY is payin' to do a train on that mess.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 2910/04/2013

Anal cancer.

How embarrassing.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 3010/04/2013

It's perfectly acceptable for a notorious drug addict to make outrageous sex claims after the person they supposedly had sex with is dead and can't respond in order to sell a book because you're broke.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 3110/04/2013

"Whoopi, whom I don't really like, defends celebs who cannot defend themselves"

Translation: she defends celebs who don't deserve to be defended. And what does Michael having to be "defended" against? A guy saying he had consensual sex with him? I guess people still think that if you say a person is gay you are slandering him/her. Because being gay is apparently the worst thing ever, in their minds.

"It's perfectly acceptable for a notorious drug addict to make outrageous sex claims after the person they supposedly had sex with is dead and can't respond in order to sell a book because you're broke"

Just because a claim is "outrageous" doesn't mean it's untrue.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 3210/05/2013

Great story on him. Total. Trash. Whenver he gets some money, he blows through it in no time on dope and booze. No morals at all.

And he'll fuck anything for room + board.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 3310/07/2013

Maybe Whoopie felt like Michael only had sex with little boys, so she was trying protect his image?

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 3510/07/2013

He claims they had sex as two consenting adults? Michael Jackson fans should throw this guy a parade.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 3610/07/2013

"He claims they had sex as two consenting adults? Michael Jackson fans should throw this guy a parade."

Michael Jackson fans (or at least the most insane among them) are delusional homophobes who think being gay is as bad as being a pedophile.

by E. Hasslebeck, why am I never on anymore?reply 3710/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.