Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Harry Styles of One Direction Kisses Bandmate Zayn In Perfume Promo!

Harry kisses Zayn right at 0:18 mark. Harry is not trying to hide that he is gay or bi it appears. I'm surprised their management allowed this to be released with all the rumors regarding Larry Stylinson. I remember seeing a video and Harry saying the one thing he wish he could have was freedom. I think he wants freedom to be gay. I dont believe that cougar nonsense, he is way too comfortable and flirty around his band members.

by Anonymousreply 5908/27/2013

Why couldn't he kiss one of the hotter members?

by Anonymousreply 106/15/2013

Big Whoop. Is this all you have to contribute to DL, OP?

by Anonymousreply 206/15/2013

That wasn't a kiss. It was a peck on the cheek.

by Anonymousreply 306/15/2013

I agree, R1, Zayn deserves way hotter than that zit-faced Harry.

(You're either blind or a moron if you meant anything else)

by Anonymousreply 406/15/2013

Q. What "straight" man kisses another "straight" man? A. Two gay men! All of these One Direction guys are closeted gay. I think this will be the first boy band group that in 5 or more years will reveal that just about all, but maybe 1 or 2 of them are actually heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 506/15/2013

How about some One Direction Toms?

by Anonymousreply 606/15/2013

I want to buttfuck blondey Niall. Any chance he's gay, too?

by Anonymousreply 706/15/2013

I am a Larry Shipper.

by Anonymousreply 806/15/2013

It's all about titilating their girl fanbase. Two bandmates held hands in public.

I think Zayn is gay though.

by Anonymousreply 1006/15/2013

R9, why so angry? Grandmother a cunt or something?

by Anonymousreply 1106/15/2013

r11 is conveniently oblivious to the bitchy anger in r4. Hmmm. Wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 1206/15/2013

Has Niall ever presented his hole?

by Anonymousreply 1306/15/2013

Their attractivness varies by picture. In this one I'd rank them:

1. Liam

2. Niall

3. Louis

4. Harry

5. Zayn

by Anonymousreply 1406/15/2013

They all look like chicks.

Heaven forbid you're attracted to actual men who can grow pubes.

by Anonymousreply 1506/15/2013

r15, you're very effeminite aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 1606/15/2013

R15, why does it bother you if others find them attractive? Not everyone is looking for Tom of Finland huskbear-types and what is it to you?

by Anonymousreply 1706/15/2013

r7 Don't Know

r13 No,but it was stated in some interview that Niall had the biggest dick in the group.

by Anonymousreply 1806/15/2013

Wow, Liam is HOT in that pic at r14. Best I've ever seen him. Look at the bulge!

by Anonymousreply 1906/15/2013

R7, Niall is the one who's least likely to be gay.. along with Liam (who is borderline homophobic).

R10, you're right.. he's so gay he was caught on camera asking a girl up to his room. Or maybe not. Harry is gay (or at least bi), and Louis is gay.. the rest are straight.

R14, Liam the hottest one? eww.. he's the ugliest! That non flattering nose and big cheeks and bushy eyebrows.. just no. It's for the same reasons I don't like Darren Criss or Robert Pattinson. I prefer nice facial features.

I'd rank them:

1. Louis Tomlinson

2. Harry Styles

3. Zayn Malik

4. Niall Horan

5. Liam Payne

by Anonymousreply 2006/15/2013

r7 Sadly I think Niall might be the only straight one (but very gay friendly). It would appear that the pairings are Harry/Louis and Liam/Zayn.

This boy band bucks the trend by only having ONE straight member...

by Anonymousreply 2106/15/2013

Ugh.. a bunch of idiots on this thread.. no, Zayn and Liam are NOT gay. I honestly don't care that people think they're together.. it's obviously just played up because the fans love the gay. It's fake, fake, fake. Like I've said before.. Liam is borderline homophobic. He's not in a relationship with Zayn. That's ridiculous. Zayn is a pussyhound and womanizer, even more so than Harry.. most of the stories about him are made up. Zayn was actually caught on camera taking a girl up to his room.

The gay ones in the band are Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. And no.. I don't believe they're together just because they're both gay. It's obvious Louis is gay... he pings my gaydar hard and there's so much about his relationship with Eleanor that don't match up.. it's very likely she's his beard. Harry Styles has hinted at being gay before (or maybe bi, I sorta think he likes girls too). I think he really wants to come out, but he obviously can't. I think he's dating Nick Grinshaw. And no.. I'm not one of those insane Gryles trolls. I cannot stand Nick Grimshaw, I find him gross tbh.

by Anonymousreply 2206/15/2013

What size is it? r18

by Anonymousreply 2306/15/2013

r20, Liam may not be as hot at other times, but in that pic he's very very nice. I think it's an old pic.

I love that they're all dick-to-ass in that shot.

by Anonymousreply 2406/15/2013

You guys really have a problem with the British(European) or gay question don't you. Do you look at all he bands where members occasionally kiss each other on the cheek e.g. Kasabian, Oasis, Iron Maiden... and immediately think gay.

by Anonymousreply 2506/15/2013

r23 I believe it was said to be about 2 microphones in length.

by Anonymousreply 2606/15/2013

r25, those other bands aren't as hot. As One Direction gets old they'll probably become straight.

by Anonymousreply 2706/15/2013

they do nothing for me

except wonder what effect cell phone radiation is having on people's brains so that they think these guys are HAWTTTT!!!

by Anonymousreply 2806/15/2013

r28, teenage boys make limp wristed gestures and laugh when you walk by, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 2906/15/2013

What's going with on with Louis in this pic?

by Anonymousreply 3006/15/2013

Louis is the most fey, by far.

by Anonymousreply 3106/15/2013

Louis is gay, Harry is gay/bi. But Zayne is gay also look at this youtube at 3:22 where he admits if he had to date any of the band members he would date Louis and there are other videos where he says Louis and Niall are the cutest in group. I didnt think he was gay because he was muslim at first, but he is at the very least bi he probably likes louis because he has a phat butt.

by Anonymousreply 3206/15/2013

I don't know, R32. I still doubt Zayn is gay.. I just don't get a gay vibe from him at all. There's nothing telling me he's gay, unlike Louis.. Lou has been seen with boners at least three or four times around his bandmates.. one time he was looking directly at a shirtless Harry Styles and he had a very visible erection. It was funny as hell. And before you say anything.. yes, I know it doesn't necessarily mean anything as an isolated incident.. and yes, he could have thought of a girl (lol.. not really) when he got it. And yes, boys do get random erections all the time. But it's funny that every time he's got it he was surrounded by guys.. and the one time he looked at Harry he was blatantly turned on. It was so obvious. And it's happened more than once too.. like him getting an erection a few times doesn't tell us much.. but if you combine that with his fey behavior, his suspicious relationship with Eleanor, him reacting badly in interviews if someone says anything homophobic (once he was actually offended when the interviewer implied that guys couldn't be fans) etc.. then yes, you start to see the big picture, and yes.. that leads me to think he's gay.

Unlike most people I don't believe he's homophobic or self hating. I do however think he's terribly insecure about himself, about his place in the band, about his body etc. Face it.. Louis is immensely popular right now, not because of who he is, but because of Eleanor. Management has crafted her public image so well that people actually like her more than Louis. I'm not even kidding.. people worship Eleanor, and some of them think Louis is ugly. He probably thought he'd be more popular with Eleanor, and he is. I think he attacks Larry shippers (and yes, I do believe Louis is behind the tweets, NOT management), because he's called out on the charade. It means he's not doing his job well enough. His job is to act straight, and be convincing. Larry shippers call him out on it every day. Say what you want about Larry shippers (I don't believe in Larry btw), but at least they don't believe everything they read, they are not as naive as the rest of the fans.. they ask questions and try to be critical of what they read and see.. hence they can see that Louis' whole relationship is fake, while the rest of the fans can't.

by Anonymousreply 3306/15/2013

I think everyone is in agreement that Louis is gay. He is a bottom too. Zayn is at the very least bi-curious I do not believe he is 100% straight. Liam is the only one I believe that is straight. Niall was straight until I saw him hanging with that gay UK diver Tom Daly.

by Anonymousreply 3406/15/2013

They all look twelve years old.

by Anonymousreply 3506/15/2013

It was a brotherly platonic kiss, so big deal.

by Anonymousreply 3606/15/2013

Gay! Harry has done too many gay things to be 100% straight. But I like how swagged out he is about it.

by Anonymousreply 3706/15/2013

The new tattoos are hideous!

Double click photo at link to make pic larger.

by Anonymousreply 3806/16/2013

I saw them on a rerun of Alan Carr last night. Unfortunately I know who the members are now, except this garrulous gimp at the end. I didn't even know he was in the band till he spoke a lot in the interview. Making up the numbers alert, he looks out of place and has half a brain compared to the others. He's the Danny New Kid on the Block of the band. But he still needs his "step one, we can have lots of fun" iconic moment.

So I know Harry (hair), Louis (flamer), Niall (blonde Jedward Irish) and Zayn (known as Asian in the UK rather than major ethnic slur "paki" which he's been called here). Then there's the "other one".

by Anonymousreply 3906/16/2013

Niall: Straight

Zyan:Hetroflexible

Harry:Bisexual

Liam:????

Louis:Gay Gay Gay

by Anonymousreply 4006/17/2013

To me, Harry's on and off camera like of males is palpable. His bonds with females I'm less sure about (Taylor Swift obvious code for bearding which didn't exactly help if they were trying to pull off something credible). I wouldn't like to say what his sexuality is, except I feel sure it's not 100% straight.

Last night he had on a candy thong and had Zayn eat from it. He's suggestive with bananas and seems to go into overdrive around microphones, cucumbers and sausage rolls (see link), pretty much anything phallic-looking. He's an absolute riot, but I really think he's trying to make noises as well? Maybe because he now has a bit more control and power, and also, surely, One D is winding up soon after this third album? He's a well-protected by aggressive PR so he can afford to make gayisms and still be thought of as straighter than straight. Of the group, he's the only one that goes out of his way though. Would a truly straight boy need to do that?

Zayn seems highly fruity at times, especially around Harry. His relationship with Perrie of Litle Mix is of rumoured to be for promo purposes. And that she has a gf. Idk.

Louis' outward gayisms speak for themselves although there's plenty who will argue he is straight as a pencil when push comes to shove.

Niall comes off mostly straight to me but seems to enjoy homo highjinks. Same with Liam.

They could be anything. And as they are all so well-shrouded by PR and mad fans making up bullshit on Twitter and Tumblr, the truth will never be known until they sit down and do an honest, one-to-one non-One Direction-related interviews. Or write their own biogs.

And by then, who will be interested with One D gone and would it be even worth it? Unless they have second careers in the public eye and want to be truthful and live honestly (for those where it applies). Or simply want to rid themselves of demons in tell-all books.

by Anonymousreply 4106/19/2013

PS: OP's video. I can imagine the director going: 'So we'll draw straws which one kisses one of the others for the shoot' and Harry's all 'Me!Me!Me!' dancing on the spot.

And the director's says, 'well, that was painless'.

by Anonymousreply 4206/19/2013

Well, Harry does walk around in his barefeet all the time. Sure indication he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 4306/19/2013

* by 'bond's with females' I mean romantic associations. It's clear he has lots of female friends he gets on very well with.

In a long line of inferences Harry chose to tweet his friend Dermot about a book he'd been sent to read....

by Anonymousreply 4406/19/2013

Harry has a huge cock.

by Anonymousreply 4506/19/2013

@R46 That was the other way round, Harry whispering to Louis who was seated and Louis was squirming around with a clear erection and sex face.

by Anonymousreply 4706/19/2013

Thanks R47. I knew it was something like that--I definitely remember it being funny.

by Anonymousreply 4806/20/2013

r45 it was established in some interview that Niall has the biggest cock in 1D.

by Anonymousreply 4906/20/2013

White people find a way to make a story about Zayn candy fellating a dude about white guys in the band.

by Anonymousreply 5006/20/2013

Anus sniffers!

by Anonymousreply 5106/20/2013

Does r50 forget that Zyan is half white.

by Anonymousreply 5206/20/2013

[quote]White people find a way to make a story about Zayn candy fellating a dude about white guys in the band.

What does this mean? Candy fellating a dude?

by Anonymousreply 5306/21/2013

Harry offered his groin towards Zayn whilst wearing a candy thong someone had given/thrown on stage a few nights ago.

Zayn ate from it whilst seated or on his knees. It looked pretty hot.

by Anonymousreply 5406/23/2013

Harry is so gay that he´s in a secret relationship with a woman, Caroline whatever, so says our fave insane 30-something directioner LGirl!

by Anonymousreply 5506/29/2013

Zayn is straight he is engaged to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 5608/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.