Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Jennifer Lawrence over?

I don't mean over as in career-wise, I mean as in is the whole oh-my-god-Jen-Jen-is-the-bestest-actress-in-the-whole-live-world fanatic craze over.

Can she just go back to being an ordinary actress? Because that's what she is, essentially, an ordinary actress.

by Anonymousreply 1206/15/2013

No, because Jennifer IS oh-my-god-Jen-Jen-is-the-bestest-actress-in-the-whole-live-world.

by Anonymousreply 106/14/2013

Shouldn't we wait for her next film before deciding?

by Anonymousreply 206/14/2013

Is she also a sociopath and fan of Heath Ledger?

by Anonymousreply 306/14/2013

Why do people on DL care so much if people like other people? It's such a weird thing. If you don't like somebody, fine, but why care if others do?

by Anonymousreply 406/14/2013

This year's Oscars were a joke.....for her and for Anne. We put those bitches on a pedestal for a reason. To simple knock them down........ HARD!

by Anonymousreply 506/14/2013

She's going to be fine until the "Hunger Games" films are finished, her image will be protected until then.

Once that ends, she could go the way of Kristin Stewart if she doesn't play things right, regardless of talent.

by Anonymousreply 606/15/2013

about 15 pounds over.

by Anonymousreply 706/15/2013

I wonder about that, r6. THG books get really bad really quickly. The third is downright terrible. I know Twilight was awful the whole way through, but there were obsessive buoying it. I don't thing THG has a fanbase like that. For her sake, hopefully the films will diverge greatly from the books.

by Anonymousreply 806/15/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 906/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 1006/15/2013

Her winning the Oscar this year was a joke. She was completely unbelievable in that movie.

by Anonymousreply 1106/15/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1206/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!