Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Philadelphia Building Collapse Inspector Commits Suicide?

Uh...no he did not. He was murdered because he was going to tell the truth.

I know someone who knows him and his family, and he told me that this guy was murdered, pure and simple.

by Anonymousreply 2106/14/2013

Shit, OP. seriously? Details please! I had a feeling this was fishy..

by Anonymousreply 106/14/2013

[quote]many in the family were insisting he was murdered. Sometimes people just dont want to admit the truth about the people they love.

But we're talking about Philadelphia. That increases the chances that it could have been murder. It's just two degrees from Sicily.

by Anonymousreply 306/14/2013

R3, the relative that killed himself lived in Trenton. Not much better than Philly. In fact, it may be even worse.

by Anonymousreply 406/14/2013

What "truth?"

by Anonymousreply 506/14/2013

[quote]What "truth?"

Exactly. What truth? The truth that he did a shitty job and is responsible for the death of others? They truth that he couldn't face the consequences of his actions like a man so took the pussy's way out?

by Anonymousreply 606/14/2013

OP, not only are you a day late posting this, you could have BUMPED THE ORIGINAL THREAD.

by Anonymousreply 706/14/2013

[quote]you could have BUMPED THE ORIGINAL THREAD.

Please explain how to find an original thread when the search isn't working... as usual!!!!

by Anonymousreply 806/14/2013

I bulked the thread then I bumped him off

by Anonymousreply 906/14/2013

[quote] He was murdered because he was going to tell the truth.

Sorry sweetheart, we already know the truth. The collapse was caused by someone operating heavy equipment while high on drugs. No mystery, no conspiracy. Your friend and his family are in denial.

by Anonymousreply 1006/14/2013

Tinhats often scream "conspiracy" without a motive. The motive can be supplied later when someone comes up with something.

by Anonymousreply 1106/14/2013

It's not that common for people to shoot themselves in the chest.

by Anonymousreply 1206/14/2013

By all means believe the government when they say it's a suicide. They also said the building was safe.

by Anonymousreply 1306/14/2013

[quote]They also said the building was safe.

The building was safe. It was the person who was operating the crane who fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 1406/14/2013

Well you go miss thang

by Anonymousreply 1506/14/2013

Don't inspectors sometime take bribes?

by Anonymousreply 1606/14/2013

In Philly, R16, it's strange for an inspector to NOT be on the take.

by Anonymousreply 1706/14/2013

OP, considering the low intelligence now prevalent at the DL, ESTing of this sort comprises a very irresponsible and completely unfunny enterprise. Especially if there is no point to it except self-aggrandizing nastiness.

The man killed himself. The building was damaged and people killed because a stoner was at the controls. Period.

So fuck off, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1806/14/2013

Whoever hired the incompetent drug addict with a rap sheet longer than Broad Street is the responsible party. The CEO of the demolition company is a sleazy, fake-tanned mafioso type living in a ritzy apartment in a pricey area. Wonder how he got that rich?

by Anonymousreply 1906/14/2013

Thanks, 'everything that happens in America is a conspiracy' troll!

by Anonymousreply 2006/14/2013

r19 has a point.

How did he get hired--as a "favour" for someone connected?

Given the state of corruption these days, I'd give it 50/50.

by Anonymousreply 2106/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.