Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Was Tony Blair shtupping Rupert Murdoch's wife (Wendi Deng)?

Today, New York magazine reports:

"The private life of independent woman Wendi Deng became the source of much speculation and gossiping immediately after news broke that her 82-year-old mogul husband Rupert Murdoch had filed for divorce. "Am also told that undisclosed reasons for Murdoch divorcing Deng are jaw-dropping," wrote the business editor of the BBC. "I'm hearing the WHY, the big reveal, the scandal details, could come tomorrow," teased Murdoch biographer Michael Wolff last night. "Rumor about the big B is everywhere except in print." Gawker winked, "People Are Googling 'Wendi Deng Tony Blair.'"

"The Hollywood Reporter came right out and asked: Is Wendi Deng involved with Tony Blair? "If you are asking if they are having an affair, the answer is no," said a rep for the former British prime minister. So, not at the moment."

by Anonymousreply 3511/24/2013

Gawd, I hope not, she's homely as shit.

by Anonymousreply 106/14/2013

Tony Blair is a disgusting sociopath. He nearly destroyed Britain, and he continues to have all this weird shit stick to him.

by Anonymousreply 206/14/2013

I thought the "jaw-dropping" would be that she's spying for the Chinese and Woopert found out. I suppose she still could. Schtuping the former PM would be a big plus, no?

And this is the aha:

[quote]Others have pointed to a juicy blind item in the Daily Mail earlier this month about a "dynamite" affair — "which does not involve anyone serving in the Cabinet" — that could nonetheless affect current prime minister David Cameron. The details, while vague and thinly sourced, could fit. According to the tabloid, "The affair has now concluded."

by Anonymousreply 306/14/2013

It sounds like it may be a build-up for the Sunday papers.

by Anonymousreply 406/14/2013

Is this the shocking affair that occurred in 10 Downing Street that a paper alluded to a few weeks ago??

by Anonymousreply 506/14/2013

More to come everyone, 2 men are mentioned now - Tony Blair and Chris DeWolfe, add Bono into the mix.

The older child does not look like Wendy nor Rupert.

by Anonymousreply 606/14/2013

@5 Thought the same. It will be interesting to see how this plays out if true.

by Anonymousreply 706/15/2013

Time for Rupert to buy another much younger wife who will also cheat on him.

by Anonymousreply 806/15/2013

What does shtuping mean? I'm a Proddie from New England who has no idea about pseudo-German Yiddish. Please explain.

by Anonymousreply 906/15/2013

Another right wing anti-gay family values asshole's marriage goes down in flames. His third or forth marriage. Or fifth?

by Anonymousreply 1006/15/2013

"third or fourth"

by Anonymousreply 1106/15/2013

R9, Shtupping is Yiddish for fucking.

by Anonymousreply 1206/15/2013

Here's the DM link to judge for yourselves -

by Anonymousreply 1306/15/2013

When is the big reveal?

by Anonymousreply 1406/17/2013

Blair knows he's going to hell so he doesn't care who he fucks.

by Anonymousreply 1506/17/2013

I guess becoming a Catholic really freed him up. Wonder if he'll stay one if his wife dumps him.

by Anonymousreply 1606/18/2013

Why are people still stuck on the subservient Asian thing? Some men like a fiery, dominant type of woman. I think of Lucy Liu's character in Ally McBeal.

by Anonymousreply 1706/18/2013

Fairly sure that Tony and Cherie would 'stay together' however the chips fall. He's a Catholic convert, child Leo is still young, there've been problems with his daughter, and Cherie has the painful example of her flaky dad to avoid.

If Tony and Wendi did hit the mat it would indeed be dynamite, and the timing of particular interest. So much is at stake with this one though that containment is a must. In so far as that's possible now.

by Anonymousreply 1806/18/2013

Don't know why she's go with Tony. She seems to need a much more expensive lifestyle than either of them would have together.

by Anonymousreply 1906/18/2013

Cherie seems like a total batshit nut, Deng is a total whore....and of course it went on.

by Anonymousreply 2006/18/2013

The big secret the Daily Mail reported but didn't name names, is Murdoch related - his ginger goddess Rebekah Brooks was shagging Andy Coulson, her successor at News Of The World.

Their trials are coming up and the press were reminded that printing it could be prejudicial.

by Anonymousreply 2106/18/2013

[quote]David Cameron has held crisis talks at Downing Street after being told of allegations of a sensational love affair which has potentially significant political implications for him.

R21, the above quote is from the Daily Mail. Why would Brooks/Coulson fucking have any implications for Cameron?

And, yes, I am a dumb American.

by Anonymousreply 2206/18/2013

You know, whatever Wendi Deng might have done, I find it a bit disturbing that all these newspapers feel free to print any number of allegations and rumors about her in order to appease their boss (or worse, at the direction of him and his underlings) and help shape public opinion about their divorce.

I mean, his papers aren't exactly known for their journalistic integrity in the first place, and I'm sure she's no wilting flower, but having a smear campaign about her and implying she was sleeping around while not commenting at all about his activities strikes me as sexist and offensive.

(And yes, I realize this article is from New York magazine, but a lot of these rumors originate from or are discussed on News Corp sites, and there's still an imbalance of coverage in that they'll freely discuss rumors about the wife but won't dare anger Rupert).

by Anonymousreply 2306/18/2013

Coulson was David Cameron's communications director while Rebekah Brooks was the editor of the News of the World. If she was sharing a pillow...

by Anonymousreply 2406/18/2013

Thanks R24.

by Anonymousreply 2506/18/2013

r23 you need to read the Deng/Murdoch divorce thread. I'll find it & bump it up.

He is horrible. Her? She's a fucking horrible witch of the worst type. She makes HIM look nice.

That is what will shock you.

by Anonymousreply 2606/18/2013

And Rebekah Brooks, who had permitted herself to be cultivated by the Chipping Norton set (hubby had been at school with Cameron) recommended Coulson to Cameron...

by Anonymousreply 2706/18/2013

They are all gross and should be in prison - instead they are busy ruining the world.

by Anonymousreply 2806/18/2013

R21, how do you know that for sure? I've heard their names brought up as well as Blair and Wendi but is it something you know for real.

by Anonymousreply 2906/18/2013

R29 - there's an injunction in place in the UK preventing the naming of the pair involved, but the Guido Fawkes website covered the story with an image of the Daily Mail's front page. The image's file name was RBAC.jpg. They also printed a letter from one of the judges reminding them about printing information that could prejudice a fair trial.

Remember that in the UK there are strict laws on what details of criminal cases can be printed in the media before a criminal trial.

by Anonymousreply 3006/19/2013

Ooh thanks. It does look like it's actually them.. I guess it does fit better with the Cameron crisis meeting as well.

Do you think it will ever come out? Is that allowed, after the trials?

by Anonymousreply 3106/19/2013

I suppose Blair converted to Catholicism so he could confess away the sin of adultery.

by Anonymousreply 3206/19/2013

This rumor will not quit.

by Anonymousreply 3311/24/2013

Rupert is using his media assets to shift the blame onto Wendi, meanwhile she's wife #3 with 4 already has her dress picked out.

You guys are suckers. This is why Rupert always wins.

by Anonymousreply 3411/24/2013

Rupert will pull the trapdoor on Tony in such a way that it doesn't look like the wrath of an old cuckold.

I'm sure plenty of dynamite files left the News Of The World offices before the Police blundered in.

Small wonder that Tony is still trying to get his calls through to Rupert. Too late, Tony: you need to sleep with at least one eye open.

by Anonymousreply 3511/24/2013
Need more help? Click Here.