Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Wanted vs. One Direction?

I will say Max and Nathan are the cutest from The Wanted the rest are FUG! Nathan is prettyboy cute and Max is rugged boy sexy!

Louis, Nial, Harry, and Zayn are cute from One Direction. But they are seem so pillow biting soft.

One Direction has better songs. The Wanted only has "Glad You Came", I hate "Walks Like Rihanna" its so corny.

And I think all 4 of One Direction are gay except Liam. I think the curly haired boy from One Direction is bi, Nathan is gay especially for Tom Daly, and Max is downlow gay and fancies Louis from One Direction.

by Anonymousreply 1008/18/2013

If you're being serious that One Direction has better songs...

The Wanted - All Time Low, Heart Vacancy, Lose My Mind, Warzone, Rocket, Gold Forever.

All great songs. Anyways, I have a soft spot for Tom just cuz he's kinda cute looking like a dog.

by Anonymousreply 106/14/2013

Tom looks like he smells like a wet dog. *shutters*

by Anonymousreply 206/14/2013

Why would you say looks AND singing? One Direction are clearly better looking, but their songs are teeny bop, and really annoying. The Wanted make music that is more catchy, but they're a lot uglier.. aka it's a tie. The Wanted for the music, One Direction for the looks.

by Anonymousreply 306/14/2013

Is The Wanted a UK thing? I've never heard of them.

by Anonymousreply 406/14/2013

Jay is a darling and so tender. Trust me on that.

by Anonymousreply 508/18/2013

[quote]Who Overall From Looks and Singing Is The Better Group

Are you an eleven-year-old whose first language is not English? If not--oy.

by Anonymousreply 608/18/2013

[quote]The Wanted - All Time Low, Heart Vacancy, Lose My Mind, Warzone, Rocket, Gold Forever.

Don't forget Lighning, Chasing the Sun and I Found You

Decent enough pop but they seem to be losing their way with that dire Rihanna song. As for looks, yuck.. no thanks to either.

One Direction cleverly targets their music to a younger fanbase. It's not great, but by boyband standards it's alright. The Wanted are very corporate and have strong ties to UK commercial radio, with one company owning a stake in them. But they did bring some good pop at least.

by Anonymousreply 708/18/2013

Jedward is much better than both of these acts. Highly subversive in the way they play the part of vapid and fame-obsessed popstars. They are also unapologetically effeminate, which is refreshing.

[qoute]Do they secretly read Tolstoy alone in their bedroom?

[qoute]‘Who? Toy Story?’ says Edward.

by Anonymousreply 808/18/2013

Umm, why would anyone who isn't a tween girl care about either one of these groups?

by Anonymousreply 908/18/2013

Just looked up Jedward. I don't get the hype...do they always just sing in unison? They are pretty boys--I'll give you that.

by Anonymousreply 1008/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.