Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Could someone please throttle the Henry Cavill/Man of Steel troll?

Enough is enough.

by Anonymousreply 2006/27/2013

I agree. It's just getting ridiculous now.

by Anonymousreply 106/14/2013

Let us hope so. I never heard of him before tonight. I haven't read any of the ridiculously numerous threads posted here about him. So YES, I agree:

STOP IT! STOP IT!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 306/14/2013

R2 It's got to be one of the two (or a fanGURL). In any case, it's not going to change all the bad reviews, so they aren't helping any; just pissing people off.

by Anonymousreply 406/14/2013

[quote] I never heard of him before tonight.

Not the troll, but damn, that's a level of ignorance I can't imagine. Are you new here?

He's been lusted over for years, way before this Man of Steel crap.

by Anonymousreply 506/14/2013

You're right, R4. It's only served to make me not want to see the movie now.

by Anonymousreply 606/14/2013

AMEN OP!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 706/14/2013

Ironically, more than half of the threads about him were hate threads.

by Anonymousreply 806/14/2013

R9 Please! Matt shits all over Cavill in every way, shape and form. Matt is 6 years older, yet looks 6 years younger than Cavill. He's also got the perfect body, unlike HC who has the stereotypical muscled fat man body. As soon as HC stops working out, it will be flabby and fat like it originally is. Plus, Matt makes a reported six figures for every episode of White Collar and is getting ready to star in a movie with Julia Roberts. But above all that, Matt isn't a pathetic closet case.

by Anonymousreply 1006/14/2013

He's got Possibilities!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1106/14/2013

Can't stand Henry Cavill since he became a total closet case.

by Anonymousreply 1306/14/2013

While we're at it, could we tender the same treatment to the Janet Jackson and Heath Ledger trolls too?

by Anonymousreply 1406/14/2013

Henry Cavill is a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 1506/14/2013

Nobody cares about this no-talent. His "career" will vanish faster than Brandon Routh's. All of the reviews talk about how he can't act and is so wooden. In fact, every movie he does people talk about how bad his acting is. All the CGI in the world can't help distract from that.

by Anonymousreply 1606/14/2013

Oh yes... Oh please. I was looking forward to DL after two days when I couldn't post, and this is what I get... Depression, depression, depression. So many good threads have been buried under that good-for-nothing obsession... Sad, sad.

On another note, I openly flirted with a student today. This is how much my soul-crushing job is getting to me. Later I suggested another student write a blog about her internship experience (one week).

by Anonymousreply 1706/14/2013

It really says something that a white good looking closeted actor can't generate that much discussion even here. He clearly just seems to be that boring to people when when people like Bomer and Haynes can generate more discussion.and they aren't starring as Superman.

by Anonymousreply 1806/14/2013

why?

by Anonymousreply 1906/27/2013

There's just one.

by Anonymousreply 2006/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.