Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Will John Roberts's ex-bf - the one famously in the Ptown restaurant pics - come forward

if Roberts casts the swing vote against same sex marriage?

by Anonymousreply 806/14/2013

If not his ex-bf, maybe the waiter at that restaurant.

Didn't people in his old law firm claim that he was "out" when he worked there?

by Anonymousreply 106/14/2013

Do you really think John Roberts will lett that happen? He will die before that happens, OP.

by Anonymousreply 206/14/2013

Stop this nonsense. It's a picture in which someone says the men look gay.

If he were out at his old firm hundreds of people would know. Do you really imagine none of them would ever talk to a reporter? I suppose he could have been quasi-out to the other gays at the fim or to his closest friends. But that's not really "out."

I wondered why people see adopting children as a sign of gayness. There are procedures for uniting sperm and ovum without anything terribly icky, so why resort to adoption if the only reason is you don't want to fuck your spouse?

by Anonymousreply 306/14/2013

>>Stop this nonsense...r3 = John's mom.

by Anonymousreply 406/14/2013

[quote]Do you really imagine none of them would ever talk to a reporter?

Yes. The elites protect their own. Respect for his legal skills and his future career prospects would keep them quiet.

by Anonymousreply 506/14/2013

[quote]Yes. The elites protect their own. Respect for his legal skills and his future career prospects would keep them quiet.

Bullshit. And most of the people working in a law firm would meet no ones definition of elite.

by Anonymousreply 606/14/2013

So his old partners at the DC firm tell a person in the press Roberts was in a relationship with a man in the 80s (although he never told them he was gay perhaps) and now he is married with children. This is not a case of the elite protecting the elite. This is a case of easy obfuscation.

by Anonymousreply 706/14/2013

P.S. and of course all the Repubs who think you chose to be gay or straight will say he straight because that is what he correctly chose. Cannot win this one other than to embarrass him- which I am all for!

by Anonymousreply 806/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.