Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What should I do?

I've gone out on a few dates with a local celebrity (Local News in a top 50 TV market), now things are getting serious, but he has to keep things on the dl for his career.

Do I keep things casual, which works for me, or, do I just walk away now before it gets messy?

For the record, he's a lot of fun, great personality, generous, great looking, and a dick of death.

by Anonymousreply 806/13/2013

Casual, cause obviously he is

by Anonymousreply 106/13/2013

Tough call, OP. Casual is fine but closeted sucks.

I'd probably pass, with a certain amount of regret given your description of him.

by Anonymousreply 206/13/2013

If you aren't to become his priority that will trump his insecurities then dump his ass, and tell him to get back to you when he grows up.

by Anonymousreply 306/13/2013

Falling in love again

Booty call at 2, cancelled by new news

I can't help it

Love's always been my game

Plough me as I lay, Dressed as Tina Fey

I can't help it

Falling in love again

Booty call at 2, cancelled by new news

I can't help it

by Anonymousreply 406/13/2013

It's like veal, sweetheart. If you can eat it with a clear conscience - then by all means, have at it.

by Anonymousreply 506/13/2013

I say stay with him. You said top 50. I will guess Birmingham or Louisville or Tulsa.

Is he a good reporter and/or is he an anchor? If he's good, he will likely move to a bigger market where he can be a bit more open. Here in Dallas, we have quite a few openly gay news guys. You don't see them in the bars, but you do run into them at charity events, or parties.

He sounds like a good catch. Why not see what happens between you two!

by Anonymousreply 606/13/2013

Keep it casual, but tell him that's the way it needs to be because of his situation. Im curious though, to what degree is in on the dl? Does his co-workers and friends know but the public at large doesn't? If thats the case, I could live with that.

by Anonymousreply 706/13/2013

Walk away.

by Anonymousreply 806/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.