Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Emil Jannings here.

Any Kvestions, Schweinhunde?

by Anonymousreply 706/13/2013

So, how was the denazification process?

Are you more proud of your Academy Awards or Goebbels naming you "Artist of the State".

by Anonymousreply 106/13/2013

Nutting matched zie Oscar. Nutting. Not efen dat handyob from Leni behind the Parade Vagons in Gotha. Her schpit vas like the milk uf ein Asse.

NEKSHT!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 206/13/2013

Oh. Excusse me. I vas distracted.

Denazification vas conducted by fellow Deutsche men. Uf course it vent fine. Ver-ree Eee-fish-ent.

Vee learned to play pinochle inschtead of Skat. Und vee learned not to salute mitt arms up. Zo?

by Anonymousreply 306/13/2013

What do you feel towards Marlene Dietrich, who stole The Blue Angel from right under you?

by Anonymousreply 406/13/2013

Traitorous Hunden. I vorked mitt her in Germany before her Beeg American Break. She vass a Lisbon. A voman-lickink, puschka-bumping LISBON.

by Anonymousreply 506/13/2013

Yeah, where can I get a copy of "The Way of All Flesh"?

by Anonymousreply 606/13/2013

Belle Bennett vas an incurable sex fiend. Alvays humpink mein leg behind ze furniture. Diss-GUST-ink. Und she schmelled like schmeanwurst left in ze Sun.

I haff ze ONLY COPY uff der Filme, und NO ONE iss goink to ever zee it. Flemink left in a scene vere I vass in der schwimming pool und you could zee mein trinselkin under se bright lights. Und zere vass die Schrumpfung. How you zay - Shrinkage. FUCK FLEMINK.

Zo go buy Lost Command, mein udder Oscar performance - I got ze schtatue for BOTH, dumm Kopf. Und Josef von Sternberg vass a REAL GENIUS. He schtuffed mein jodhpurs for COCK POWER in ze character.

Heil Hit - errrr. I mean auf wiedersehen.

by Anonymousreply 706/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.