Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mark Steines on "Home & Family"

Damn is he sexy as all get-out. His bubble butt is a thing of beauty, as is his incredibly muscled bod. I'm also kinda getting a gay vibe from him. I know he's just divorced, and now that his body is in better shape than ever, maybe he's dipping his toe in lake homo?

by Anonymousreply 12302/10/2015

From today's episode (YUM).

by Anonymousreply 106/12/2013

[quote]now that his body is in better shape than ever, maybe he's dipping his toe in lake homo?

Maybe his dear friends Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead can tell you all about it.

by Anonymousreply 206/12/2013

Pretty yummy. Legs look good in the light blue slacks. Polo shirt nicely clings...

Excuse me for a moment or two...

by Anonymousreply 306/12/2013

Is that because he constantly interviewed Larry on ET?

by Anonymousreply 406/12/2013

R3, you should've seen the very first segment when Mark and Christina Ferrare first came out. When they walked onto the stage, the camera got a good, LONG shot of his beefy ass. Those pants are so snug that you could make out his crack. If you've got ON DEMAND, you might be able to see it.

by Anonymousreply 506/12/2013

Really, R7? I didn't know they were friends. He's clearly pinging my 'dar, though.

by Anonymousreply 806/12/2013

The man is a true hunk. I want him!

by Anonymousreply 906/12/2013

Get in line, R9!

by Anonymousreply 1006/12/2013

I've always thought he was sexy. But he seems a little dim.

by Anonymousreply 1106/12/2013

He has always been known as the "Tom Cruise clone." I agree, very hunky but just doesn't seem too bright.

by Anonymousreply 1206/12/2013

His thighs and biceps give me life

by Anonymousreply 1306/12/2013

[quote]Is that because he constantly interviewed Larry on ET?

He was staying with him at one point!

by Anonymousreply 1406/12/2013

Imagine slinging those tanned, beefy legs over your shoulders as you plow that taut ass ...

by Anonymousreply 1506/12/2013

He STAYED with Larry?? Ok, now this is some new shit I never knew. Was it around the time all the Anna Nicole stuff was happening? I always thought Birkhead pinged too. What was his excuse to the public for staying with Larry?

R15, I can only imagine...

by Anonymousreply 1606/12/2013

I have his 10 minute trainer infomercial on my dvr and ... I ... just ... keep ... rewinding

I don't get a gay vibe but he's really hot

by Anonymousreply 1706/12/2013

Wow, those are nice and snug, aren't they? And his biceps? Yow!

I remember a blind item back in the day where Tom Cruise reportedly hit on a reporter who was his "clone." I'm guessing that it was Mark. However, the BI also said that Cruise was rebuffed. Does that mean Steines is really straight?

Based on this video, I'm guesing he may be heteroflexible.

by Anonymousreply 1806/12/2013

He was married to former Miss America Leanza Cornett. Maybe once he got her pregnant a few times, she was happy and could go back to the boys, having reproduced, proven he was straight, etc. She was tired of straightening her tiara after the fucking. (They met while they were both reporters on ET. She got canned after a few years but had found her man and got married.)

by Anonymousreply 2006/13/2013

I've never seen their show. Do they get A-list guests? You'd think so given Mark's long history at ET. But yes, he's definitely hot. Could eat his ass for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and everything in between.

by Anonymousreply 2106/13/2013

They don't get A-listers, but it's still a fun show. They cook, dance, do gardening, etc., and everyone seems to have a good time. Although the only reason I watch it is to see just how tight Mark's clothes will be (and he NEVER disappoints).

by Anonymousreply 2206/13/2013

First he stayed with Howard K. Stern when he claimed to be the baby's daddy. This was on the island where they had Anna Nicole's funeral. Then when Larry turned out to be the baby's daddy, Mark moved out of that house and ET hired a plane to fly Mark, Larry and baby to Kentucky.

by Anonymousreply 2306/13/2013

So sorry to break the news guys... And it hurts me to report this. Your pings need to be recalibrated. He's not gay. He lived in my neighborhood in Venice, Ca. I used to see him out and about. Nylon sweats, no undies, tank tops. totally hot. Totally ripped. And his biceps are sick. But always with a some hot piece of ass chick.

He's not only straight, I saw him canoodling with another woman (who was also hot) while married to his wife. I was disappointed because I too always thought he was gay, but it was totally obvious, he's a breeder!

Same with Mike Rowe. I've seen posts here about him being gay. He worked out at my gym and he would literally LEER at the women. To the point it made them uncomfortable. He got boned up on the treadmill. Fun to watch but based on his behavior, which i witnessed, I wouldn't even consider him Bi. Dude is 100% hetero. And gross.

by Anonymousreply 2406/13/2013

And he's a few months from turning 50, proving to all that you can still be sexy, and very F'able, at that age

by Anonymousreply 2506/13/2013

Bump and hump

by Anonymousreply 2606/13/2013

Yes, everyone in decent shape is gay, and one's butt only becomes bubbled from being fucked in it.

by Anonymousreply 2706/13/2013

Here's his workout video - includes shirtless shots:

by Anonymousreply 2806/13/2013

Great show. Tape it and watch it around 6:00pm every day. It's nominated for an Emmy for OUTSTANDING LIFESTYLE PROGRAM. Laugh out loud funny. Mark is sexy as hell and Christina Ferrare is hilarious because she's such a ditz. It's been renewed for next year. Give it a try.

[quote]What happened to Paige Davis on that show?

She was the female host when the show started in October. Her husband stayed in New York and she went back on weekends. One day she said it's her last day, saying she can't do the long distance thing and left. The same week Mark and Leanza announced their separation. Mark hasn't had a wedding ring on since.

by Anonymousreply 2906/13/2013

Paige Davis? Wow there's a name I haven't thought of in ages. She still gets employeed, fascinating.

Was she worthy of sharing Mr. (crazy biceps) Steines' space?

by Anonymousreply 3006/13/2013

[quote]Paige Davis? Wow there's a name I haven't thought of in ages. She still gets employeed, fascinating.

She has her own show on OWN Sat mornings and is too nominated for an Emmy. She was just back on Broadway in "Chicago" and is filming a pilot for A&E. Guess she has no problem with the long distance commute anymore. Works a lot.

by Anonymousreply 3106/13/2013

His Miss America wife, Leanza Cornett, made a commendable effort to increase AIDS awareness while she reigned. It made some in the Miss America organization uncomfortable, but she went out there and told people how AIDS is spread and how much AIDS patients need support. Bravo to her.

I wonder how much money would entice Mark to be gay for pay....

I wouldn't see a long term dividend for the investment, but hey, I'll write it off as a vacation. A very nice vacation.

by Anonymousreply 3206/13/2013

Maybe he's just a little more discreet with his male hookups?

by Anonymousreply 3306/13/2013

Paige Davis' husband is the bisexual actor Patrick Page (created the role of the Green Goblin in Spiderman musical on Broadway).

So her married name is Paige Page.

by Anonymousreply 3406/13/2013

I have fallen in love with Christina Ferrare and having watched her these past few months I'm absolutely convinced she had no idea her husband at the time, John DeLorean was involved with any shenanigans. There's a reason she became a model and not a brain surgeon. I've heard she's born again, but you'd never know it on the show.

by Anonymousreply 3506/13/2013

Steines always seems so nice and self-effacing. Makes him even more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 3606/13/2013

Paige's first name is Mindy so it's Minday Paige Davis Paige....WEHT Alex McCloud - the original host of Trading Spaces...du du da nAH na....

Stines is hot now he hawks that 10 min trainer from the gay p90x guy..

by Anonymousreply 3706/13/2013

Mark for Dancing With The Stars! here dancing with Cheryl Burke

by Anonymousreply 3806/14/2013

Man he presents a nice basket in those grey pants - but jesus I think "when I was at entertainment tonight" is his every other sentence.

by Anonymousreply 3906/14/2013

Why did he leave ET? Did he quit or did they get rid of him (and if so, why)?

It's so funny to think how, when it first started in the early '80s, we never missed an episode of Entertainment Tonight. Now I haven't watched it in nearly 20 years (and don't miss it).

by Anonymousreply 4006/14/2013

Is he the one who covered up the murders of Anna Nicole and her son by HKS?

by Anonymousreply 4106/14/2013

[quote]Man he presents a nice basket in those grey pants - but jesus I think "when I was at entertainment tonight" is his every other sentence.

He very rarely mentions it, he was talking to Cheryl about how she choreographed a dance he did for Mary Hart's last show. ET was what the conversation was about.

20 years ago he was a news camera man when at an event ET producer spotted him because they thought he was Tom Cruise. He quit ET to do this show.

by Anonymousreply 4206/14/2013

Nice basket....great ass

by Anonymousreply 4306/14/2013

Same age as Tom Cruise - looks SO much better, I.e. natural, and relaxed

by Anonymousreply 4406/14/2013

Everyday--nice ass!!

by Anonymousreply 4506/14/2013

What does that mean, R45?

by Anonymousreply 4606/14/2013

[R46] Everyday, no matter what he wears his ass looks very nice! Especially last Friday when he was doing leg/back stretches.

by Anonymousreply 4706/14/2013

I DVRd this episode and just had to watch it again. He has a bod for sin. That ass and basket!

by Anonymousreply 4806/14/2013

I liked him better when he was hefty.

There, I said it.

by Anonymousreply 4906/14/2013

Does his 10 minute trainer thing really work? I don't believe it. No way.

by Anonymousreply 5006/14/2013

R49 He does look hawt with a few extra lbs. But he also looks good with the ten minute trainer body. He's fuckable either way.

by Anonymousreply 5106/15/2013

No doubt Steines is hot, but the entertainment news correspondent I want is Chris Jacobs, formerly of the insider. 43, HOT and unmarried.

by Anonymousreply 5206/15/2013

Ann Romney is on "Home & Family" right now, but all I can focus on are Mark's massive, tight denim-clad thighs beckoning me to stare at them.

by Anonymousreply 5310/11/2013

Ooh, and now he's bent over a table with his fat ass sticking out. This man needs to do some tasteful nudes, stat!

by Anonymousreply 5410/11/2013

Wonder why he doesn't get more DL coverage. I've been watching a lot of HOME & FAMILY lately, and am gobsmacked at just how big his ass, thighs and legs are. He's practically busting out of his jeans in every episode.

by Anonymousreply 5502/09/2014

It's common knowledge that Mark Steines is a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 5602/09/2014

by Anonymousreply 5702/09/2014

"It's common knowledge that Mark Steines is a tranny."

Why do you say that?

by Anonymousreply 5802/09/2014

Does he still hang with Larry Birkhead or is that romance over?

by Anonymousreply 5902/11/2014

Really curious about him and Leanza. Did someone cheat? Wonder if he cheated with Paige? She was there for six months traveling back and forth to NY and one Thursday said, this is my last show. Christina did them a favor and was thrown in as an emergency temp because she had done the show years ago and was still friends with the producer. But she and mark clicked and they have great chemistry so she decided to stay.

Where has Leanza gone? Why did Mark get full custody? When the show began he talked about her daily. Now she has fallen off the planet. He says he's not dating because he is concentrating on raising the boys. Christina is always talking about going to his house to clean and cook for them and she and the whole cast went to his house for Super Bowl.

by Anonymousreply 6004/12/2014

I want him to fuck the living daylights out of me.....

by Anonymousreply 6105/02/2014

OMG, he is bursting out of those tight clothes on H&F as I type!

by Anonymousreply 6205/02/2014

yesterday he wore a professional soccer uniform and he looked goooood. Rerun at noon today.

by Anonymousreply 6305/02/2014

Thanx, R63. I shall be watching.

by Anonymousreply 6405/02/2014

Soccer uniform alert!

by Anonymousreply 6505/02/2014

Alert for today's show. Mark in something like a collarless black polo, unbuttoned, arms looking great, light grey tight slacks. OW! Check him out!

by Anonymousreply 6605/13/2014

I shall set my DVR pronto!

by Anonymousreply 6705/13/2014

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 6805/13/2014

Sportin' a John Deere cap and a tank top...

by Anonymousreply 6908/31/2014

He has child-bearing hips. Plus, he obviously models his "look" on psycho Tom Cruise. Completely unappealing. And a big ole homo. Just look at and listen to him.

by Anonymousreply 7108/31/2014

What R71? This pretty daddy does not appeal to you? You've never had anything this hot, c'mon, admit it.

Looks great for 50.

Wonder who initially hired him for ET?

by Anonymousreply 7208/31/2014

R71, he doesn't model is look on Tom Cruise, he simply looks a lot like him. Hell, back in his early ET days, he was a damn-near spitting image of Cruise. As for his hips (and legs and ass), the fact that they're big is a good thing. I do believe that he has some homo leanings, though. I watch Home and Family a lot, and there are times when I look at him and wonder...

by Anonymousreply 7308/31/2014

If you think he is handsome you should have seen him 20 years or so ago. He was interviewing Madonna. Again, I think about 20 yes ago and M was speechless. She could hardly get her words out. She said something like ... you are so gorgeous. It was the only time I have ever seem Madonna at a loss for words and really taken with someone. He looked amazing.

by Anonymousreply 7408/31/2014

[quote] I think about 20 yes ago and M was speechless.

as if.

by Anonymousreply 7508/31/2014

[quote]He has always been known as the "Tom Cruise clone."

Steines looks like a cross between Cruise and John Barrowman.

by Anonymousreply 7608/31/2014

He's interviewed both Janet Jackson and Cher and both women were clearly taken by his looks, particularly Cher, who was basically coming on to him the entire time.

by Anonymousreply 7708/31/2014

I think he's much better-looking than Tom Cruise. Taller, too.

by Anonymousreply 7808/31/2014

Gayer than Cruise, too.

At least Steines admits to M2M relationships...

by Anonymousreply 7909/01/2014

Mark Steines is HIV+ and has the AIDS. It's a fact, look it up.

by Anonymousreply 8009/01/2014

He admitted to M2M relationships?

by Anonymousreply 8109/01/2014

Does he have a womanly ass and lower body?

by Anonymousreply 8209/01/2014

He's also a passable CD

by Anonymousreply 8309/01/2014

He's actually a CD, r83? And how is he passable?

by Anonymousreply 8409/01/2014

[quote] He admitted to M2M relationships?

With Larry whats-his-name who ended up with Anna Nicole's daughter...

by Anonymousreply 8509/01/2014

Any links/truth to R79, R80, R85's claims? Or is this merely the same ol' wishful thinking of the DL lot?

by Anonymousreply 8609/01/2014

Steines has never admitted to having relations with men, although I kind of believe he has.

by Anonymousreply 8709/01/2014

Bumping this, indulgently, only to call attention to today's episode, which will be rebroadcast tomorrow (Fri 10/24) at 12 noon. The very end of the show displays the Steines feet as he demos a Pedi device with the aid of his kids. You foot lovers should go gaga over these pedal extremities. Set those DVRs.

by Anonymousreply 8810/23/2014

Go away, you freak.

by Anonymousreply 8910/23/2014

Thank you. Piedes Manos

by Anonymousreply 9010/23/2014

He has an impossibly big butt (in a GOOD way).

by Anonymousreply 9110/25/2014

He really is a handsome, sexy man. He also appears to be a fairly down to earth type of guy.

by Anonymousreply 9210/25/2014

[quote] He has an impossibly big butt (in a GOOD way).

Links, please. To whom does his butt compare?

by Anonymousreply 9310/25/2014

He has some BIG feet! Kind of gross doing the Ped Egg thing though.

by Anonymousreply 9410/25/2014

I just love how his panta fits and shows his hot bubble butt. I wonder if he wear brief or boxer brief....

by Anonymousreply 9501/29/2015

His "panta"?

"I wonder if he wear brief or boxer brief"

by Anonymousreply 9601/30/2015

@ [95] i like to think that he wears briefs... I still watch every day show to see if there is an underwear line showing... By the way ld love to smell his dirty laundry basket... Anyone with me?

by Anonymousreply 9701/31/2015

[quote]friends Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead

He dumped Howard for Larry.

by Anonymousreply 9801/31/2015

Sometimes it looks like he's not wearing any underwear at all. He does have one big ass, though.

by Anonymousreply 9902/09/2015

I always thought was one hot daddy with an amazing ass!!

by Anonymousreply 10002/09/2015

There is nothing sexually attractive about him. He is all cosmetic surgery. I hate that fake tan and shaved down look. Not manly at all.

by Anonymousreply 10102/09/2015

The size of his big, gorgeous ass, his hips, beefy thighs, bulge and hot bod are all the sexy ANYBODY needs.

by Anonymousreply 10202/09/2015

He looks extremely hot for 50 but he's done botox or something to his face and it's not as sexy as it was during his ET days/

by Anonymousreply 10302/09/2015

He had a lot of chemistry with Howard K. Stern until he found out that Larry Birkhead was the baby's daddy. Suddenly he was bff with Larry.

by Anonymousreply 10402/09/2015

Does he have a womanly ass?

by Anonymousreply 10502/09/2015

He's gross.

by Anonymousreply 10602/09/2015

Why do you think he's gross, R106?

by Anonymousreply 10702/09/2015

He looks fake and pasted together.

by Anonymousreply 10802/09/2015

I always wondered how str8 men like him and Rob Marciano could do shit shows like entertainment tonight. Guess they were paid a lot of money to phoney it up pretending like they are interested in the Karshitshian family. Both men are gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 10902/09/2015

I feel kind of sad for the show. They try to make the C and D-listers they rope in as guests as very big in the business. It sounds like there are three audience members clapping at different times.

She is way over the top in enthusiasm and he just sits there looking handsome.

by Anonymousreply 11002/09/2015

he was SOOOO pretty when he first started on "ET"... scrumptious he was... i remember they would always find a reason for him to do a segment where he was "offered up"... distinctly remember the time where he was "runway male model".. hmm, i wonder how did steines get his start? was he a male model?

i wonder how much he is worth? his net worth...

and one last thing, i saw him in person back in 2001 or 2002 there on the venice beach boardwalk.. i knew it was him even though he wore sunglasses and tried to look inconspicious.. i don't remember what he was wearing exactly, but i do remember he was walking with a woman, was wearing shorts and he had a spectacular ass and some very nice big muscular calves! yum!

by Anonymousreply 11102/09/2015

speaking of rob marciano? that i don't get! i mean he's at best 'bland attractive". not great looking, handsome, sexy or built and was on the fricking weather channel of all places? what in all of entertainment and/or the media world they couldn't get a better looking someone with actual knowledge and experience of the entertainment world to host then him? really?!

by Anonymousreply 11202/09/2015

after watching a few episodes of home and family on i notice mr.steines enjoys wearing his pants (jeans or dress pants) quite quite snug!...

here's a "heads up' for you all on this topic thread.. go to and type in the search box mark steines john travolta olivia newton-john! there you will see a "old" E.T. video of steines flying on a plan with travolta and newton-john.. at the near beginning of this short video, steines mentions when travolta appears that he and travolta are good friends, to which travolta bends down and plants a kiss on his cheek and leaves! really? didn't know this was normal hetero behavior between 2 male friends? how could of friends could a entertainment tv program reporter and a movie star be in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 11302/09/2015

Mark is so thick that his pants probably naturally fit very snugly. He started as a sportscaster I believe, then eventually he was snatched up by ET. Everyone remarked on his first assignment how much he resembled Tom Cruise, and the rest is history.

by Anonymousreply 11402/09/2015

Isn't he married to a Miss America?

by Anonymousreply 11502/09/2015

Remember when Cher was all over him around the time of Believe? I doubt they fucked seeing as he was married at the time and she was as dry as the Mojave desert.

by Anonymousreply 11602/09/2015

Anyone in LA hear Mark was a crossdresser?

by Anonymousreply 11702/09/2015

R115, he is divorced from Leanza Cornett, Miss America 1993. They met when they were both on ET. But she got the ax early on. And then raised their (I'm assuming) pretty children.

by Anonymousreply 11802/09/2015

[quote] Anyone in LA hear Mark was a crossdresser?

That would be sort of hot actually.

by Anonymousreply 11902/09/2015

Nice thighs.

by Anonymousreply 12002/09/2015

In jeans.

by Anonymousreply 12102/09/2015

Thanks R120/R121!

by Anonymousreply 12202/09/2015

Side ass.

by Anonymousreply 12302/10/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!