Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Henry Cavill gets Katie Couric flustered about his "packaging"

Katie Couric interviewed "Man of Steel" star Henry Cavill on her show, "Katie," and seemed to get a little flustered when she asked him about his ... "packaging."

In an interview with Cavill and his co-star Amy Adams, she talked about the problem in Hollywood of some stars being appreciated more for their looks and less for their skills.

"Women sometimes ... There is such a thing as being too 'ridiculously good-looking,' as they would say in 'Zoolander,'" commented Couric. She then asked, "But do you worry at all, Henry, about it getting in the way of your acting and for people ... in terms of people taking you seriously for your craft, instead of your ... packaging?" as she distractedly pawed at the air while searching for the right word.

As the audience laughed she insisted, "I said packaging! I said packaging, please."

We know what you really meant, Katie. That Superman costume really emphasizes his "packaging," especially now that the red pants are a thing of the past.

by Anonymousreply 1306/15/2013

He's just too pretty. Who can blame her?

by Anonymousreply 106/12/2013

I'd be glad to unwrap his packaging.

by Anonymousreply 206/12/2013

No wonder her show is plummeting in the ratings if she gets flustered over saying some dumb shit like "packaging". Really, she needs to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 506/14/2013

Couric is a pig faced cougar and should be put down.

by Anonymousreply 606/14/2013

What's your problem, bitch at R4? Henry Cavill is in the news right now so I posted this story.

And I'm not a frau, you idiot. I'm a guy.

by Anonymousreply 706/14/2013

[quote]Oh, and you're a frau.

There's nothing more stupid at DL than the people who claim to know the identity of the person who is posting.

by Anonymousreply 806/14/2013

Someone should ask Henry whether he is uncut.

by Anonymousreply 906/15/2013

r9, it's much nicer to assume he's cut.

by Anonymousreply 1006/15/2013

Why, R10?

by Anonymousreply 1106/15/2013

Somebody should ask Henry if he ever banged Jake Gyllenhall.

by Anonymousreply 1206/15/2013

Supposedly they did.

by Anonymousreply 1306/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!