Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why do you think Canadians are stupid?

Some of them don't even realize Elizabeth II is their monarch! Look:

by Anonymousreply 1006/14/2013

Based on the 2011 Election and the resulting government, my opinion of Canadians has dropped...... However this may be due to the flood of immigrants in the last 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 106/12/2013

Why do you think Americans are incapable of dealing with criticism and anything that suggests or proves they are not the best at something? Like lack of violence, keeping religion out of politics and education, holding up human rights, gun control, freedom of speech, privacy rights, workers unions, healthcare and social care, prevention of high teen pregnancy and STD infection rates, environmental protection?

by Anonymousreply 206/12/2013

No the white people have gotten dumber too. I notice that tv news[ish] programs here have gotten more right wing particularly in there blatant misogyny. Some of these guys think it's 1955 and can talk to and bully women all they want and the dumb women just sit there and take it without any retorts.

I watched some tv news[ish] programs tonight for the first time in a long time and was gobsmacked. I was yelling at the tv within 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 306/12/2013

Ad yet, on a thread criticizing Canadians, r2 has to urn the topic to criticize Americans instead.

So, guess who really is incapable of dealing with criticism?

by Anonymousreply 406/12/2013

Children, children!!! You're both amazingly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 506/12/2013

there = their

by Anonymousreply 606/12/2013

Truth be told, the "Stupid American" is a cliche known through out the world. Most of the world doesn't even know where Canada is located, never mind what the people are like.

by Anonymousreply 706/12/2013

Canadian culture is becoming progressively more stupid. Political views are also skewing heavily to the right. Plus, our housing market is impossibly inflated, taxes are going up, and job prospects are poor.

by Anonymousreply 806/12/2013

R4 Since this thread is a butthurt response to the thread asking why Americans are stupid that was started by a Canadian my comment is perfectly justified. And I am not Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 906/14/2013

[quote] Most of the world doesn't even know where Canada is located, never mind what the people are like.

I think the only people ignorant enough not to be able to locate Canada on a map would be Americans. Many can't even locate their own country. But fun facts: it seems to have become a thing for Americans to claim they are Canadians when asked about their nationality on vacation outside the US. It's like they are embarrassed to admit they are Americans or have learned that many people now react nagtively towards Americans. If only they wouldn't be so ignorant and take into account that many people can actually recognize a Canadian accent.

by Anonymousreply 1006/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.