Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kanye Worst is mentally ill

In NYT article , compares himself to Steve Jobs " I am undoubtedly, you know, the Steve of Internet, fashion, culture, period ", the forthcoming baby "This is my baby. This is America's baby", and calls himself, " the Michael Jordan of music". Kunty please !!!

by Lil fucking Waynereply 7106/16/2013

Kanye be chillin` an` illin`.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 106/12/2013

This is the kind of shit that the media deliberately portrays as legitimate and worthy.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 206/12/2013

I know a couple of people who used to swear that Kanye was deeply and importantly talented.

Once he went with the Kardashians they stopped saying that.

He's done, over, finito.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 306/12/2013

He never 'was' - h only thought so

by Lil fucking Waynereply 406/12/2013

He calls himself "Yesus". Bitch please.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 506/12/2013

Can't stand the sight or sound of him.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 606/12/2013

He is not good looking at all.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 706/12/2013

When Kim walks her big butt cheeks rub together and are always screaming out "Jesus!". Kanye may think some unseen deity is calling out to annoint him.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 806/12/2013

That poor poor child. Having such to start life with such disadvantage.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 1006/12/2013

He does seem mentally ill - and I don't know how anyone who thinks they are all that could be with a used up skank like Kim.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 1106/12/2013

I have to hand it to Kim, she has secured a spot in the media spotlight for the next several years by getting pregnant by him. You just know a years long child custody battle is up the road. Will further expose what a nutcase Kanye has been since his mom died, as if we needed further proof.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 1206/12/2013

I think it's a problem with suddenly becoming wealthy. They don't know what to do with it all and end up getting an entourage because that's what other nouveau riche slebs do. When they are surrounded by people who will never say no and will give constant adulation (as long as payday comes round) there is no connection to reality and they start thinking they actually matter.

Look at the atrocious cuntishness of Bieber. Kanye is just another delusional puppet who thinks he's a real boy.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 1306/12/2013

It ain't just black high-school dropouts puttin' on airs. Brad Pitt is an architect and Tom Cruise an expert on psychiatry, dontcha know.

That said, fat-faced Connie-Boo looks a right r-swipe in that pleather kilt!

by Lil fucking Waynereply 1406/12/2013

Me thinks this might be about Kanye...

He May Be The Ultimate Narcissist [Blind Gossip] This musical celebrity cheated, he knows it, and he is totally lying about it.

Some of you may be wondering: Why would a famous celebrity – who has both a real significant other and a fake significant other – cheat on them both?

Well, in the case of this celebrity, the answer comes straight from a close business associate who has the inside scoop. The simple answer would be to say that he is constantly horny. The more complex but accurate way to explain it would be to say that his cheating is not so much about his sexuality as it is about his narcissism!

One of his business associate – a very respected person in the music industry – explained it to us this way:

“He really does think that the world revolves around him because he is convinced that he is so special. Everything that everyone else is and does and says is valid only in the context of whether their actions support or oppose the grandiose view he has of himself.

[Of course he cheated] but of course he is going to lie about it! He thinks that everyone (man or woman as long as they are very beautiful or talented or famous or special in some way) should want him sexually! Everyone should respect his superior talent! Everyone should only say things to him that he wants to hear! Everyone should only take photos of him when he wants them taken! Everyone should believe everything he says [whether it's true or not]! In his opinion, anyone who doesn’t do these things or believe these things or act the way he thinks they should act is either stupid or ungrateful or unworthy or a loser and deserves to be attacked or ignored by him.

[His business associates] know all this about him and we know that he can turn on the superficial charm and act all nice to get what he wants. [But we also know] that it’s just temporary and superficial and that he is really just empty or angry and doesn’t genuinely give a sh*t about anyone except himself. [I hope that this helps] you understand why he cheats and lies about it and also why doesn’t have any real friends. It’s all about him using people to get what he wants all the time and getting angry and lying if it doesn’t go exactly the way he wants it to go. He is incapable of behaving differently!”

His behavior sounds like it is may be the definition of narcissism. Perhaps we should think of him as someone who is ill, rather than as someone who is simply a lying, cheating, arrogant, angry jerk?

by Lil fucking Waynereply 1506/12/2013

by Lil fucking Waynereply 1606/12/2013

Who are the retards that buy this asshole's "music"?

by Lil fucking Waynereply 1706/12/2013

He'll eventually end up institutionalized. He is ill, and no one around him wants to do anything about it, in typical fashion.

The fact that he is especially disgusting and egomaniacal makes his illness especially unsympathetic. One hopes that videos of his dl habits get out, and that he drives drunk-and-stones for the cops at some point, with a camera capturing the arrest.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 1806/13/2013

r14 - you are totally right, my fault, I forgot about Hick Pitt, Gwynnie Goop and almost every OTHER celebrity out there. AFAIC - they are all idiots! TY for reminding me!

by Lil fucking Waynereply 1906/13/2013

Kanye has never gotten a DUI he may be a lot like Tom cruise incapable of feeling I think most sociopaths do not enjoy drinking and/or drugging

by Lil fucking Waynereply 2006/13/2013

Barack Obama publicly called him a jackass. Nothing he can say or do will ever change that.

(By the way, I loathe Will Smith, but he did go to MIT - he's not stupid.)

by Lil fucking Waynereply 2106/13/2013

He CLAIMS he had "pretty high SAT scores" & he also claims he's a physicist looking for patterns (scientology-speak).

In Wikipedia, he pretty much says that his mother had connect at MIT and they would have accepted him since they were "looking for black kids".

But he was never accepted into that & according to him he was doing his "acting" career instead.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 2306/13/2013

He'll be a scientologist soon enough like Will Smith, Jada, Jaden & Willow.

Apparently the clams want the Kardashians & Kanye, Kyle Jenner is studying scientology with Jaden, I would not be surprised if they already nabbed Justin Bieber & his fundy mother already.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 2406/13/2013

Two words: turkey baster

by Lil fucking Waynereply 2506/13/2013

He is the ultimate troll. The God complex and narcissistic persona is all a gimmick. He always says something outrageous when he has something to promote.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 2606/13/2013

by Lil fucking Waynereply 2706/13/2013

By referring to it as "America's baby" is he basically naming the short list of potential candidates for father?

by Lil fucking Waynereply 2806/13/2013

Wow R21,a president publicly said `ass`.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 2906/13/2013

I think it's plainly clear Kanye has crossed over from narcissist into sociopath.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 3006/13/2013

So is he top or bottom with his eye-talian designer boyfriend?

by Lil fucking Waynereply 3106/13/2013

the guy is hiding in plain sight, right?

He is SOOOO fucking gay.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 3206/13/2013

But watch out,this is a thread about how Kanye is allegedly mentally ill, so if you derail it into the `Kanye West is gay` direction it will look as if you`re equating the it.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 3306/13/2013

Isn't he supposedly involved with the designer of Givenchy, Ricardo Tichi (sp?)?

by Lil fucking Waynereply 3406/13/2013

I think Kris and Kim are regretting their choice for a baby daddy. A-Rod would have been better, but he wasn't interested. Meanwhile, Reggie Bush, the love of Kim's life, is marrying her younger look-alike, another Armenian but one who, at least for now, shuns the spotlight.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 3506/13/2013

Kanye West has always compared himself to someone he's not. The guy is just a no-talent, dime-a-dozen rap performer.

And, getting involved with Kim Kardashian shows his limited character.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 3606/13/2013

Already news that Kanye cheated on Kim Kardashian? I say the news was fake in the beginning.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 3706/13/2013

Kanye's "cheating" is part of the contract. Look for them to "break up" soon after the birth of the demon spawn and for a tabloid headline grabbing custody battle to ensue.

Anything to boost ratings.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 3806/13/2013

He's fucking deranged!

by Lil fucking Waynereply 3906/13/2013

R38 has it. The timing is excellent and it builds up nicely to a spread in the Christmas issues of US and People for Kim, valiantly struggling on as a single mother

by Lil fucking Waynereply 4006/13/2013

by Lil fucking Waynereply 4106/13/2013

Hmm, R38 - very cynically, but given the two people that we are dealing with, you could be right. I wish the tabloids would revolt & stop covering these two and they'd just be left with an ugly baby that neither of these two self absorbed a-holes really want.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 4206/13/2013

Can anyone actually NAME a Kanye West song that has become a classic? Or even memorable?

by Lil fucking Waynereply 4306/13/2013

"I think Kris and Kim are regretting their choice for a baby daddy. "

I don't know about that. Kanye will send money, give them physical custody of the sprat, and provide endless drama for their show.

Ratings have been falling, I think they're trying for some real drama centered around Kim. I don't know if it'll work, if the fraus who watch that sort of thing want to see a fat woman being ignored by the father of her child, they can look in the mirror.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 4406/13/2013

Kanye be mentally 'illin`!

by Lil fucking Waynereply 4506/13/2013

by Lil fucking Waynereply 4606/13/2013

Re 41 'Damn' is right. Damn ginormus CANKLES !!!

by Lil fucking Waynereply 4706/13/2013

R43 - the "lights" song but that's basically a Rihanna song featuring Kanye's second grade level "rapping"

by Lil fucking Waynereply 4806/13/2013

r44 no Fraus watch that thing. It's the urban audience only. Read ivillage and then read Mediatakeout - the MTO people love them, the ivillage fraus don't.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 4906/13/2013

MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY is one the best albums of the past decade. A major work, no question.

LATE REGISTRATION and GRADUATION are both excellent.

808 & HEARTBREAK is easily one of the more interesting albums put out in recent memory, even if it doesn't always hold up its own weight.

His only album that hasn't really stood up is THE COLLEGE DROPOUT.

The guy is a major artist. Yeah, he's an obnoxious jackass, but you all are extremely shortsighted to trash his substantial artistic output.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 5006/13/2013

Wasn't his mother a successful Professor?

by Lil fucking Waynereply 5106/13/2013

He's so real!

by Lil fucking Waynereply 5206/13/2013

by Lil fucking Waynereply 5306/13/2013

Funny, I always thought of Kanye as the chess club nerd who is deperately trying to hang with the cool kids. He might copy the clothes, pick up the lingo and join in the bullying. But he will never really be accepted and the cool kids only let him hang around so they can cheat off him in maths exams.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 5406/13/2013

r50 is mostly correct, about Kanye's oeuvre.

Doesn't change the fact that he's a meglomaniacal narcissistic closeted nutjob who's quickly personally unraveling in the public eye. He'll be in Britney territory in a few years. Mark my words.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 5506/13/2013

The black Vanilla Ice

by Lil fucking Waynereply 5606/13/2013

The College Dropout is a classic! And years from now I will be able to pinpoint starting an argument with a stranger about Kanye West's discography on the Datalounge as the point I hit rock bottom!

by Lil fucking Waynereply 5706/14/2013

Is that six toes I see on Kim's foot in R41's photo?

by Lil fucking Waynereply 5806/14/2013

Kim and Kanye are in love.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 5906/14/2013

He sings with a big tongue and fat lips. That sound racist but I don't know how else to describe it. It's awful.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 6006/14/2013

He's already in Britney territory.

He's an alcoholic who surrounds himself with yes-men who tell him how brilliant he is, and he has always had a very tenuous grasp on reality. He acts like a jackass in interviews (which is why he so rarely gives them anymore), and the press eats it up because they know it will make headlines.

I predict he'll have an even bigger collapse than he did after the VMA Awards a few years back, and that he'll disappear for a good five years like Britney did. When he comes back he'll be sadder but wiser, and we'll see whether his talent can really sustain him then.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 6106/14/2013

[quote]When he comes back he'll be sadder but wiser, and we'll see whether his talent can really sustain him then.

What talent? Rapping over loops is talent?

by Lil fucking Waynereply 6206/14/2013

So his pretentious high-fashion douchebaggery is to make the world a better place for all of us? He's as intelligent as he is modest.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 6306/14/2013

I hate he press so much r61. They will literally run articles trying to encourage people to talk and reconcile about allsorts whilst gleefully waiting in the wings, knowing weeks/months in advance, steak knives out, for some star to crack or fall, and then run explosive or drawn-out day-by-day accounts of their misery or infidelities (which are 9/10 time of no concern to a.) someone being able to function/do their job b.) in the public interest at all).

by Lil fucking Waynereply 6406/16/2013

R63, I think he's not a particularly nice man but I also think the media can always smell a wounded animal and will use all kinds of tricks and cons to try and force the hand of fate. Just for a story.

Maybe K genuinely needs help? And people around him/the internets are just enabling him rather than really getting to the crux of the issue?

by Lil fucking Waynereply 6506/16/2013

Pitchfork wont allow that to happen r61. His their link between 'tard douche bag white hipsters and Hip-Hop/R'n'B.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 6606/16/2013

He's the reason I don't care about black people.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 6706/16/2013

The arrogance, and who he is, is all explained in the fact he walked into a 'stop sign', in Beverly Hills, on a bright sunny day - and blamed the SIGN, and the paparazzi, for it happening, and of course, threw a senseless rant

by Lil fucking Waynereply 6806/16/2013

[quote]Is that six toes I see on Kim's foot in [R41]'s photo?

No, that is the underside of her foot. Looking at her swollen legs gave me the first twinge of sympathy I have had for this woman ever.

I'm loath to defend Kanye, because I don't even like him, but what is he doing that makes everybody think he's mentally ill? He is massively insecure and overcompensates and self-sabotages and so on, but that's just garden variety neurotic behavior.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 6906/16/2013

Maybe his liaison with Kim is conceptual art, an explosive merging of media fixations and obsessions. This is in order to expose everyone's complicity in maintaing the authoritarian spectacle in which we all live, the fantasy life provided by late capitalism. Very SI.

by Lil fucking Waynereply 7006/16/2013

by Lil fucking Waynereply 7106/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!