Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Men blind item, by request

"I've got a blind item for you but it's men

Guess the hot TV actor and TV host that have been hooking up for months - mostly online until location changes for one of them. How does a guy keep up with a family obligations, two boyfriends, and work while keeping such a hot physique? How do two guys do it?

by: too cheap to pay"

by Kind Copierreply 1306/16/2013

Nothing immediately springs to mind, but intriguing. TWO boyfriends?

More clues please?

by Kind Copierreply 106/13/2013

one of them is Jeff Probst - host of survivor - on location and can't hook up other than online.

by Kind Copierreply 206/13/2013

Unless the actor is the one on location - lots of TV shows film outside of NY and LA now, in Canada, Louisiana, North Carolina - none of the CW shows (and there are lots of hot guys on them) film in LA anymore...

by Kind Copierreply 306/13/2013

Because you can fly across county in 4 hours if you want to fuck your bf who is working too, but flying to BFE where they film survivor is a different matter - and Probst has long had gay rumors - and a surprisingly hot body.

by Kind Copierreply 406/13/2013

I thought Probst broke up Mark Paul Gosselaar's marriage. Seems odd to do that for a beard.

by Kind Copierreply 506/13/2013

if you break down the bi, it sounds like both men are married - which Probst and MPG are...if the second one is MPG?

I remember seeing Hugh Jackman as a guest on Probst show and thinking "jesus how did he get Hugh Jackman?" and then watching the interview I think Jeff was two seconds away from blowing Hugh right there on camera. It was odd you could see the lust in his eyes.

by Kind Copierreply 606/14/2013

Where does this blind item come from? Link?

by Kind Copierreply 706/14/2013

Jeff Probst is a good guess.

by Kind Copierreply 806/14/2013

Don't think Jackman is a contender in this blind, r6.

Now, if this is Jeff Probst, who is the actor?

Lots of hot actors on the CW. Known as the bearding network.

by Kind Copierreply 906/15/2013

My first thought was Mario Lopez (TV host, hot physique.) From the wording, you can't tell which one is supposed to have the family obligations, two boyfriends, etc. Both?

by Kind Copierreply 1006/15/2013

r10 quite right.

Is it the hot TV actor with family obligations, two boyfriends and maintaining a hot physique, or is it the TV host?

All too vague. If the OP wants discussion, he will have to dangle more.

by Kind Copierreply 1106/15/2013

Wink Martindale and the guy from Jeopardy?

by Kind Copierreply 1206/15/2013

"Guess the hot TV actor and TV host"

AC Slater and...

by Kind Copierreply 1306/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!