Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What do you like to do with your cat?

I enjoy waiting for him to fall asleep then tapping him to wake him up. Whenever he feels tap, he'll meow in a bad-tempered way. I get a kick out of that.

by Anonymousreply 10604/19/2015

by Anonymousreply 106/11/2013

There are (rare) times when my mellow, Zen cat gets into a whiny mood. He sits erect on the coffee table, staring at the moving ceiling fan, and yowls. After 4-5 times I start timing it so I yowl in unison with his yowls. He stops, looks at me in utter bemusement, and yowls again. I yowl with him. After a few minutes of this, he stops, blinks twice, and hops onto the back of the sofa or curls up on his rug, and goes to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 206/11/2013

You people are sick.

by Anonymousreply 406/11/2013

Whenever we had hardwood floors, kitty would love to play Kitty Bowling, in which she would roll up into a ball and I would slide her across the floor. I would only do it a couple of times, because, well, you could end up with a dizzy kitty, but oh, how she loved Kitty Bowling.

by Anonymousreply 506/11/2013

I like to watch TV with my cat. The other night, we watched "My Cat From Hell" on Animal Planet. He was quite transfixed by it. I hope he didn't get any ideas.

by Anonymousreply 606/11/2013

OP, you're an ass.

by Anonymousreply 706/11/2013

R5, my last cat, a 7 lb Siamese mix, loved a variation of that. She'd get into a shoebox, and I'd give her a push so she would slide across the waxed wooden floor about 8 feet. When I had company, we'd take turns pushing her back and forth. If you got interested in talking or watching TV, cat would get up from the box, turn around (so she is now facing the right way), sit back down and whine to say "Hey, pay attention here!"

My current cat loves to watch TV, but not really animal shows. He likes stuff with a lot of action, like COPS or CSI, though he'll occasionally sit down and watch the news (No joke, even if I'm not in the room.) But if I put on a baseball game, he comes in the room, looks up at the set, then turns to be and lets out a big YAWN, then walks out of the room. Apparently not a sports fan. :)

by Anonymousreply 906/11/2013

Perambulation is right:

by Anonymousreply 1006/11/2013

He talks of politics, philosophy and I smile like Mona Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 1106/11/2013

My cat and I take turns reading to each other from À la recherche du temps perdu.

by Anonymousreply 1206/11/2013

Have him eat up all those poor dead canaries I use to test my vaginal 'freshness' throughout the day.

by Anonymousreply 1306/11/2013

I talk to her and she LOVES it. Expects it.

by Anonymousreply 1406/11/2013

Hee hee, OP, you're so cruel!

But kitties are just sooo fun to tease, aren't they?

My Cleocatra (no that's not a typo) loves to lay on the top of the couch behind/beside me, flat on her back with her feet up in the air. I just can't resist rubbing that fluffy tummy, even though it pisses her off lol.

Fuffy widdle pussy tummy!!!

by Anonymousreply 1506/11/2013

Sometimes I aggressively rub his fur the wrong way until he complains bitterly. I smooth is all out and all is forgiven, but I guess I'm a bit of an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 1706/11/2013

My 2 year old female orange tabby has a great trick and she wants me to do it with her all the time. I hold a cat treat high up in the air, I drop it; she jumps up, catches it, and eats the treat out of her paws. It looks like she's jumping and clapping. People love seeing her do her trick. She's just adorable.

by Anonymousreply 1806/11/2013

I like to follow my cat around saying cuddles in a sing song voice. My cat knows that means I want to pick her up and cuddle her in my arms she doesn't like it so when I start saying cuddles she runs away and I chase her all over the house.

by Anonymousreply 1906/11/2013

I'm fucking this cat.

by Anonymousreply 2006/11/2013

I have a kids inflatable boat that I put kitty in and bring him into the pool with me and sing sea shanties.

by Anonymousreply 2106/11/2013

R21, I hope your cat is ok with that!

Teasing is one thing, but traumatizing with the threat of drowning is quite another!

by Anonymousreply 2206/11/2013

Laser pointer! Two of the three beg for it, but none can resist. The same two love to get stoned on catnip and become crazed psychopusses. The feather on a fishing pole looks like a bird to them and it's fun to tease them with it. I always end up letting them chew the hell out of it. Cloth catnip mouse toys get shredded to bits. They play fetch.

I have a loft and no door to keep them out of my sleeping area. They sleep on top of, or pressed tightly against me in bed such that I have no mobility. I pet each one on the head for a minute to start their purr motors, then fall asleep to a comforting symphony.

When my partner left, I felt empty and lost and alone the first month or two, but the cats kept me company and feeling loved. Now I don't miss him or having any partner at all.

by Anonymousreply 2306/11/2013

[quote]I enjoy waiting for him to fall asleep then tapping him to wake him up.

One of the cats does this to me & it is NOT amusing!

by Anonymousreply 2406/11/2013

R22, you are the reason I will no longer pay twenty bucks to come here.

by Anonymousreply 2506/11/2013

I like to stare at my cat, until he notices me. Usually this means that I am barely visible by the door of the room. When he notices me, he meows and I duck away quickly.

This keeps him on his toes.

He will also run at me, out of no where, and then touch my leg. I usually scream like a girl.

The link shows tricks you can play on your cat. Cats can be shocked by the second one; Climbing the Door.

by Anonymousreply 2606/11/2013

[quote]I like to stare at my cat, until he notices me.

R26, my cat likes to do that to me. In the dark. Doesn't bother me a bit; I'm used to it. But it freaks the hell out of my sister when she's visiting. She'll wake up in the middle of the night to find Munchie sitting on the coffee table, just staring at her in the dark. She thinks it's ghoulish, especially since the cat almost never talks.

by Anonymousreply 2806/11/2013

My cat snores. I caught it by accident on my phone and when played back he went bananas looking for this other cat that was sleeping in his house so when he's being a little asshole I play him the snoring clip and it keeps him occupied for a while.

by Anonymousreply 2906/11/2013

When I'm petting one of my cats I'll start patting her on her back and along her spine, not hard but not super light taps eithers. After I've patted her quite a few times I've gotten her into what I call cat crazies. She has big, huge crazy eyes and her head is swiveling arround and she lets out a crazy meow and then she is off chasing whatever it is that she chases that I can't see. About 30 minutes later she is back again wanting to be patted. All I have to say is "pat the kitty?" and she comes running.

Her sister loves being patted too, but it doesn't give her cat crazies. Once I start patting her she'll follow me arround the house and plop down right in front of me trying to get me to pat her.

When I was cat sitting my sister's cat I got him loving it too.

Anyone else whose cat(s) loves to be patted instead of petted?

by Anonymousreply 3006/11/2013

I don't have any recipes.

by Anonymousreply 3106/11/2013

I wrap a scarf or blanket around their heads so they look like Russian peasants and laugh hysterically. I shudder to think what I'd do if I still got stoned.

I feed them chopped olives which is like opium to them. They lazily nuzzle it and lick the olive juice off each other. It's weird.

I put them into boxes and wait for them to act like Maru but they don't.

by Anonymousreply 3206/11/2013

I'm an early riser and so is my cat. The other morning, before my husband was up, I lip-synced a heartfelt performance of "Bette Davis Eyes" to him.

He looked at me like I'd lost the last dangling thread of my sanity.

by Anonymousreply 3306/11/2013

When my cat is sitting near me, I put my hand in front of her and she tries to tap my hand before I pull it away. After a few futile attempts, she tries to act nonchalant and casually looks around the room, waiting for me to lose concentration. All of a sudden, she'll reach out and try to tap my hand again. She looks so cute trying to look unconcerned to try and sneak up on me. Eventually, I let her tap my hand. Then, It's my turn to try and tap her paw. This breaks down into a slap fight. She is so sweet, though. She never uses her claws.

by Anonymousreply 3406/11/2013

When I have visitors, I love calling my semi-ferals to the front steps, liberally sprinkling Alaskan Thunder catnip on all three steps plus the sidewalk, then closing the storm door to wait for the fun.

5-8 minutes later, my front yard looks like an opium den or 1980s crackhouse. Cats of various colors/sizes splayed all over, eyes rolled back in their heads, big drool spots on the flagstone. Some sneezing, catnip on their nostrils, some fighting over catnip scraps, most just blissed out. A few, immune to catnip's allure, looking on in disdain.

My guests think it's the best thing ever.

by Anonymousreply 3506/11/2013

[quote]I feed them chopped olives which is like opium to them.

Black or green, R32? Every cat I've ever lived with has come running at the sound of a can opener & I always let them sniff what's in the can -- they've all backed away from olives, with wrinkled noses. I did know a terrier once who loved whole black olives (without pits), but never met a cat who was interested.

by Anonymousreply 3606/11/2013

Why, we play Laser Cats!

by Anonymousreply 3706/11/2013

i say one of the nicknames i have for her over and over (exp., "man" i tell her she looks like a man, has the face of a man, so when she crawls on me, i will say to her over and over in a bizarre accent "man, man, man..."), she knows this is cuddle time when i act like that! or when shes sleeping, i will poke her gently and she meows with every single touch, if she stops meowing, i keep touching her until she starts the pattern again

by Anonymousreply 3806/11/2013

I have a Maine Coon with a doglike devotion to my sister (no, I'm not jealous ...much). She sometimes likes to make him jealous, so when she's fish-sitting for a friend, she puts the bowl on the mantel, then exaggeratedly babytalks to Sassy the Fish. Wherever he is in the house, Maine Coon *races* to the fireplace, trilling and yodeling anxiously. He stretches up on the firescreen, batting at my sister's skirt, trying to draw her attention to him.

It is both cruel and hilarious. I tell him this wouldn't happen if he acted more like a cat.

When she's bored, sister sometimes walks to the fireplace, singing "Saaa-seee! Hey, Sassafras!" And Maine Coon comes a-running and crying.

And my sister calls herself a Christian....

by Anonymousreply 3906/11/2013

I give her kisses cuz she my misses

by Anonymousreply 4006/11/2013

I make people sing to me about her, as a way to help me get over illnesses, real and imagined.

by Anonymousreply 4106/11/2013

Forced babying in front of other cats when he's being an asshole.

He pulls this badass routine in front of the feral cats so I scoop him up and sing to him as I carry him into the house. Most of it is Donna Summer.

He has ears that lay back when he's pissed - instead of to the side.

by Anonymousreply 4206/11/2013

R36: they only eat green olives and they prefer cheap green cocktail olives from a jar with pimientos. They both love the juice, too, like my old cat. They are not interested in the good olives--kalamata, eg--I buy for myself.

by Anonymousreply 4306/11/2013

Take long walks on the beach.

by Anonymousreply 4406/11/2013

R32 my cats are like that but with black olives. Weird creatures

by Anonymousreply 4506/11/2013

R40, you so fuzzy!

by Anonymousreply 4606/11/2013

That's weird, R32, because green olives (whether or not stuffed with pimentos) have a sharp, strong vinegar flavor, as does their brine -- you wouldn't think cats would want to be anywhere near that.

Cheap black olives mainly just taste kind of salty, which seems like something cats might like -- but those are the ones that come in cans, which I've always let cats sniff & they've all fled the room.

The green ones come in jars, so no can opener to attract cats & maybe I've never offered that kind to cats. I'll give it a try (because lord knows they need another vice) & see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 4706/12/2013

Can any of you suggest methods of getting a cat to take a pill?

He's going for his long car ride on Saturday, and as much as I'd like him to get to see the Empire State Building for the first time, he's going to be in his carrier which he hates. The vet gave us a sedative for him that should just make him sleepy, but I can't think of a way to make him take it.

So far, he seems excited about the move, if for no other reason than there are lots of boxes for him to climb on.

by Anonymousreply 4806/12/2013

R36, I'm not R32 but I discovered by accident that my cat likes olives, or at least likes to lick them when I was eating mixed olives from a carton (the kind you get from upscale supermarkets or Fresh Direct).

by Anonymousreply 4906/12/2013

My last cat used to lap at my martini with extra olives when i wasn't looking...chopped up some green olives on a plate and you would have thought i gave him kitty crack! Growled if i tried to remove the plate before he was current kitty miss contessa coco chanel ( real given name-not by me); a lovely little himalayan; freaks out if you do walky fingers at her when she jumps up on the bed with us...has a runway diva walk when she gets the lion cut.

by Anonymousreply 5006/12/2013

[quote]Can any of you suggest methods of getting a cat to take a pill?

Stick it in the hollow of an olive?

by Anonymousreply 5106/12/2013

I may just try that.

by Anonymousreply 5206/12/2013

OP you may not be aware of it but you are seriously harming your cat and possibly considerably shortening its life span by depriving it of sleep, especially in the paradoxical stage. If you love your cat, do find other ways to amuse yourself.

by Anonymousreply 5306/12/2013

I used to play all of my ringtones for my kitten, and it would drive her crazy. She would come from another room, crawl up my leg and meow till I stopped.

by Anonymousreply 5406/12/2013

My Mojo has a big fluffy tail. When she is "sleeping" on the top shelf of the bookcase, I will softly whisper her name and that tail just twitches away and then goes flat. She won't open her eyes, but every single time I stage whisper her name that tail flails away. It tickles me, but I am not sure how she feels about it because she will never open her eyes and give me her devil stare.

I like to scratch under her chin and she also loves that. I will approach her wiggling my fingers and she immediately rolls over on her back and stretches her neck to give me full access.

by Anonymousreply 5506/12/2013

Me and my cat wait until the neighborhood dog has gorged himself on too much meat. Then we finish him off with a five gallon pail of gravy.

by Anonymousreply 5606/12/2013

My cat is quite the backgammon player.

by Anonymousreply 5706/12/2013

I like to dance with her while wearing my glasses. She loves to rub against them...

I also will sometimes move her sideways and play her like a guitar....she loves it because she gets her belly scratched.

I will sometimes deliberately let flies in the house so my kitty can hunt and eat them. She loves it and I love watching her...

by Anonymousreply 5806/12/2013

VOTN, try pill pockets. They work great with some cats, less well with others:

by Anonymousreply 5906/12/2013

My Granny's cat, Misty, was extremely clean, giving herself a full bath after every meal.

One day, I gave Misty a little lick of food from my plate, waited for her to complete her 10-minute bath, then gave her another lick of food. Which then necessitated another full bath, followed by another lick of food, yet another bath, another lick, and so on.

I finally stopped after about an hour, mainly because I was exhausted from laughing so hard!

by Anonymousreply 6006/12/2013

[quote]VOTN, try pill pockets. They work great with some cats, less well with others:

Can you get them at PetsMart? I don't really have time to wait on an order from Amazon.

Also, he's always been very particular about treats, but I guess it's worth a shot.

by Anonymousreply 6106/12/2013

VOTN - If your cat won't eat the pill pocket, take half of one, form it around the pill, freeze it, then administer with a pill gun. This keeps the car from tasting the pill and seems to work better than coating the pill in butter.

by Anonymousreply 6206/12/2013

I've seen them at a local hardware store, so I'd guess Petsmart would likely carry them too. Pinch them closed around the pill so your cat can't see or smell it. I'd say it's more likely to work than not. Good luck and tell us how it goes.

by Anonymousreply 6306/12/2013

R58 I do something similar. I pretend he's an accordian. Other times when he's sitting on my chest I fold his ears back and call him Katrina because he looks like he has two buns on the side of his head.

by Anonymousreply 6406/12/2013

What do you talk to your cat about, R13? Does she/he react?

by Anonymousreply 6506/12/2013

I meant to type R14, definitely not R13. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 6606/12/2013

I have a 3 year old tuxedo cat from the shelter. She's smart, sassy, and very entertaining! Our favorite thing to do is go outside for walks - she loves to sniff every tree, bush, plant, and generally people watch. We also like to watch TV, play soccer and chase/catch with mousey, and she can often be found laying on her back with her paws bent, waiting for a belly rub (like a dog). She loves her comb and brush. Last but not least, she enjoys conversation and goes into a zen-like state if she's being chatted to. She's a spoiled, happy girl.

by Anonymousreply 6706/12/2013

I have an extremely intelligent male cat, about 5 years old. He has facial expressions like a primate and constantly "talks" with his tail. I often wonder if it's because I had to bottle feed him with kitten formula, and it was chockful of vitamins? But then, his mom was smart too.

I feel guilty because I don't have enough complex toys for him to play with. He often seems bored and paces restlessly (I never see him sleep0. He has no interest in dumb, inexpensive cat toys.

He does love to: chase the occasional fly; knock balls down the staircase and chase them; start mock fights with my other cats.

by Anonymousreply 6806/12/2013

R68, try playing chess or Texas Hold 'Em with your cat for more sophisticated play.

by Anonymousreply 6906/12/2013

I sometimes worry that the longest and best relationship I've had is with my cat.

But on the other hand she never asks me what I'm thinking or makes me go see a movie with sub-titles. Or tries to convince kale tastes good if you prepare it properly.

by Anonymousreply 7006/12/2013

VoTN, that freezing pill pocket seems like a good trick.

I would also suggest getting Feliway-it's a feline pheromone spray that helps calm cats down.

I have to give a chemo pill to my cat every 3 days. I found that Ahsa prefers the chicken flavored pill pocket over the salmon, but I still have to make a giant production over it. 99% of the time it works, the other 1%, I have to use the pill shooter and it's nothing but trauma and sadness.

My method:

Coat pill in butter

Fine patina of pill pocket around pill

Greenie treat cut in half, then make a sandwich of the pill pocketed pill.

Hide said pill in 1 mouthful of wet food (in a mound formation) with 2 other crunchies, such that he swallows the pill rather than chews it.

It seems like a lot, but I prefer him to have as little drama as possible (since I still have to give him liquid meds), as I don't know how long I'll have with him.

As far as what I like doing with my cats:

Bosch: He can do front and back flips with the cat toy, so I do that with him. He also loves to be spanked.

Ahsa: He's learned 3 dog tricks- so I like to show him off to visitors. I also occasionally like to walk him outside on a harness. But it's flea season, so no go for now. He is very much a dogcat, as he follows me around the house (usually running ahead of me), so I don't have to do much else with him.

by Anonymousreply 7106/12/2013

My cat and I wink back and forth.

So smart and cool. Y'all know they kind of smile by the slow blink of their eyes. Teach them to wink.

When I am bored, I put a sock on her head. They need some humiliation and it is good exercise.

I am a sadist.

by Anonymousreply 7206/12/2013

Admittedly, my cat is not a fun cat. He's too shy to enjoy being a cat. As soon as he hears a noise, he will run away. He doesn't like boxes or toys. He doesn't like it when I hold him for too long. I've never seen him do anything funny or amusing. He eats, grooms himself, uses the litter box, stare and run away at the slightest sound. That's pretty much it.

I love him to death, but I am envious of all the owners whose cats' antics on youtube make me wish I owned a Maru or a Roomba shark cat.

by Anonymousreply 7306/13/2013

You're a sociopath, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7406/13/2013

I put my cat on my new Rumba floor cleaner that I got. She sits on it and gets moved around and turned around, she loves it.

by Anonymousreply 7506/13/2013

For R75 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 7606/13/2013

I had a cat who would wink back at me. Whichever eye I winked with she'd do the same.

by Anonymousreply 7706/13/2013

r47, when I was growing up, our cat loved the green olives out of a jar also. Was like crack.

by Anonymousreply 7806/13/2013

R73, that's ok, what's important is that you love and take care of your little guy. I'm glad a shy skittish cat found a home. It's not easy to find homes for cats like that.

My cats aren't exactly Maru either and will likely never be Youtube stars, but I did luck out in that they are generally affectionate and well socialized cats. One in particular, has some rather worrying canine tendencies. She's always underfoot and follows me around (leading to some accidents), obsessively plays toss (similar to fetch except the brat never brings back the tossed item-in other words she's trained me well) and sometimes needs to shut the hell up.

by Anonymousreply 7906/13/2013

What do I do with my scat?

My mother taught me a simple rule: if it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down. I hate to waste water.

by Anonymousreply 8006/13/2013

Way to ruin a cute thread with juvenile humor r80. Your mother taught you very well indeed.

by Anonymousreply 8106/13/2013

What your cat gets up to when you're not around:

"Secret life of the cat: What do our feline companions get up to?"

A BBC slideshow.

by Anonymousreply 8206/13/2013

My favourite thing to do is sit by the heather she is buried under and remember her at 8 weeks old, pouncing on my face at 3:00 a.m., or her at 3 years old deciding to take on the donkey in the field next door, or her at 10 years old making that sound that only cats can while watching the birds out the window. My favourite thing to do is remember her.

by Anonymousreply 8306/13/2013

Chew Toy.

by Anonymousreply 8406/13/2013

[R23], more power to you, for all the right reasons.

by Anonymousreply 8506/13/2013

Awww R83, that's beautiful. {{{{hugs}}}}

by Anonymousreply 8606/13/2013

[quote]Admittedly, my cat is not a fun cat. He's too shy to enjoy being a cat. As soon as he hears a noise, he will run away. He doesn't like boxes or toys. He doesn't like it when I hold him for too long. I've never seen him do anything funny or amusing. He eats, grooms himself, uses the litter box, stare and run away at the slightest sound. That's pretty much it.

My cat was a lot like this and she has blossomed the last year. I think it's because I was laid off from my job and I'm home most of the time instead of at work. It's gonna be hard for her when I go back to work.... maybe I will get her a playmate when that happens....

by Anonymousreply 8706/13/2013

The question should rather be "what does me cat like to do with me?'"

by Anonymousreply 8806/13/2013

R81 iz dumm.

by Anonymousreply 8906/14/2013

R82, it says that 'Hermie' is a hermaphrodite. Explains the name, I guess, but is this important overall?

by Anonymousreply 9006/15/2013

OP, I bet if someone did that to you, you'd be angry, annoyed and upset. My guess is that your cat is too. Nothing wrong with playing with a pet when they are in the mood, but anything else, when they are sleeping or eating, is abuse and bullying.

by Anonymousreply 9106/15/2013

Not cats, but I don't care, it's still cute in a non rainbowy non unicorny way

by Anonymousreply 9206/15/2013

My cat and I have a weekly movie night. He prefers chick flicks, but I can only watch so many wildlife documentaries.

by Anonymousreply 9306/15/2013

R93 made me laugh. WW.

by Anonymousreply 9406/15/2013

I like when he's around the house and looking at me with his cute little face but everything else about his is kind of a pain. He wakes me up at odd hours, he has fleas that I can't get rid of, he won't let me comb him and he won't let me cut his nails but he's very affectionate, so he endears himself to me.

by Anonymousreply 9506/15/2013

Have you tried Frontline to get rid of the fleas?

by Anonymousreply 9606/15/2013

Revolution works better and faster than Frontline for fleas.

by Anonymousreply 9706/15/2013

[You do realize that this is a troll, right? You might want to stop talking to it.]

by Anonymousreply 9803/10/2015

Aw R83. {{{{Hugs}}}} to you. You sound like you have a big heart and that was so sweet.

I like to talk to my cat, too. Sometimes she initiates it with her weird little meow that doesn't really sound like a meow (it sounds more like... "Mrrrt?") and sometimes I'll make chit chat, to which she always responds. I'm sure she has no idea what I'm saying but she seems to understand that I'm trying to communicate with her and seems to like that. Sometimes I'll stop and walk away and if she doesn't feel like the conversation is over to her satisfaction, she'll march after me, "Mrrrt"ing the whole way. My cat makes me smile every day and I'm really grateful for her.

by Anonymousreply 9903/10/2015

My elderly gentleman is going to be 19 next week and still has a lot of energy. It can be really annoying that I have to chase after him because he still tries to climb things, but old age has decreased his balance and he falls off of what he's climbing on. He's a handful but he's still here (literally - he's bouncing all over my laptop).

Our favorite thing to do is play with his fishing pole that we refer to as his baby. He drags it around, meows until you jiggle it, he catches it, you pull it as he walks backwards to "kill it". Then you let go, he drags his kill off to his "lair" under my desk, then he drags it out and the whole process starts all over again. He does this about 4 o 5 times a day, then naps for a bit. It always makes me laugh and I can't believe he's still doing all that at his advanced age.

by Anonymousreply 10003/10/2015

Too cute, R100! My ex's cat lived to be 24 and all she (the cat, that is) ever had wrong with her was a little arthritis and some cataracts, so may you have your very handsome boy for a few more years yet.

by Anonymousreply 10103/10/2015

You sound fat op.

by Anonymousreply 10203/10/2015

I will find YouTube clips of cats howling, put up the volume and both my cats come running and searching around me and my laptop for the mystery cat.

They are so dumb and I love them so much.

by Anonymousreply 10303/10/2015

Rubbing her.

by Anonymousreply 10403/10/2015

I have a brother and sister pair. The male cat likes to sleep in the bathtub. When I find him in the tub I ask him to "Show me your belly". He'll roll over and start purring and the more I ask him the faster he starts rolling around.

His sister will sit on the toilet with a look that basically says "Have some dignity big brother."

by Anonymousreply 10503/10/2015

bump for more kitty stories!

by Anonymousreply 10604/19/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!