Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Woman goes on a RAMPAGE and Dunkin Donuts due to a screwed up order

I'm amazed the other people in line didn't read this bitch the riot act.

Apparently there’s some sort of bylaw at Dunkin Donuts that says when you don’t get a receipt, your order is free. The woman in this video didn’t get a receipt and, naturally, she filmed an 8 minute video quest for justice that is painful to watch.

by Anonymousreply 11606/17/2013

Who would refuse to give someone a receipt for a damn doughnut?

by Anonymousreply 106/11/2013

She sounds fat.

by Anonymousreply 206/11/2013

"Who would refuse to give someone a receipt for a damn doughnut?'

Maybe somebody who doesn't see any need to give a receipt for a damn doughnut.

by Anonymousreply 306/11/2013

You can get a reciept for a donut, but when you vote you get a sticker.

by Anonymousreply 506/11/2013

She sounds mentally ill. I think that's what we are witnessing, a mentally ill person.

by Anonymousreply 606/11/2013

She was turned down for hall monitor in 2nd grade and has been in a seething rage about it ever since.

by Anonymousreply 706/11/2013

.....just another typically American female. No wonder so many guys are switching sides.

by Anonymousreply 806/11/2013

I'm watching the video now. The guy behind the counter seems to be helping her, but she keeps on swearing. Having worked behind a counter (hotels, etc.), when people start swearing, I shut them down right quick.

There is no need to use vulgarity when you're getting the service you request.

by Anonymousreply 906/11/2013

I have a prepared speech for people like her, r10. I do everything I can, ask the person not to swear, and let them know that as long as they continue to use unnecessary language, I will tell them I will continue to help them only when we speak like human beings. If they cannot abide by that agreement, then I cannot help them and I will offer them contact information for corporate. And if I were ever called a version of "Sand Nigger" that applied to me, I would stop helping right away, and have the police called to forcibly remove the person if they continued to have a fight.

Trust me, I worked the night audit of numerous hotels for years. I've been called every name in the book.

I'm actually glad that this stupid girl recorded the whole thing, if only to show how polite the Dunkin Donuts employees were when forced to deal with a horrendous customer. That video should be shown at not just Dunkin Donuts training, but for training at all customer service industries.

by Anonymousreply 1206/11/2013

"...waiting on line"

Is English your second language?

by Anonymousreply 1306/11/2013

"I'm from Indiana!"

Indiana should be so proud.

by Anonymousreply 1406/11/2013

What that stupid fool doesn't realize is that once she posts that on FB she will never get a job with her silly business degree. That video is her character reference and believe me HR everywhere reads everything posted on-line now that they can get their hands on. Bye,girl. You'll be lucky to work with Nene in the future.

And by the way, I sure hope you watched how your free food was prepared every micro step of the way or girlfriend you can bet you had some spit if not worse with that Coolada. :)

by Anonymousreply 1506/11/2013

"...waiting on line"

Is English your second language?

No English is not much second language, would you prefer for me to be pretentious and say, "The man waiting in a queue."..???

When someone is waiting on a line, I've always said, "waiting in line", WTF is wrong with that?

Some visuals for you, R13.

by Anonymousreply 1606/11/2013

What type of guys want to have sex with women like these?

by Anonymousreply 1706/11/2013

She must be a complete moron. She actually bragged about putting this on FB and expected people to praise her for being a racist lunatic?

by Anonymousreply 1806/11/2013

Agree with r4. Sadly, this is how the world views America now. Rude, arrogant, violent and greedy .

by Anonymousreply 1906/11/2013

That should have been: "MY second language". I type too fast when I am annoyed by assholes on DL or should I say trolls on DL!

by Anonymousreply 2006/11/2013

[quote]And by the way, I sure hope you watched how your free food was prepared every micro step of the way

Didn't you listen to the video? She says she's not going to eat it. Even mentions employees pissing on fries.

by Anonymousreply 2106/11/2013

r14, she believes that's a devastating put-down to a Floridian peasant.

Kind of like the delusion of DL posters when they respond with "oh dear."

by Anonymousreply 2206/11/2013

"Who would refuse to give someone a receipt for a damn doughnut?"

I think the REAL problem here is that her doughnut hole desperately needs a receipt.

by Anonymousreply 2306/11/2013

I think the real revelation here is when we learned that the woman behind the counter was responsible for the World Trade Center's destruction. And Alex Jones missed this???

by Anonymousreply 2406/11/2013

What a charming young woman, she probably reeks of feet, stale cum, fast food and vomit.

Apparently she's done this before, minus the filming part. In one part of her rant she went on about getting bad service in the past.

She's probably homeless and this is how she scores a few free meals a week!

The part about giving Dunkin Donuts "100 reviews", WTF? Why would anyone give any fast food restaurant so many reviews. This crackpot needs to get a life.

by Anonymousreply 2506/11/2013

[quote]"...waiting on line"

[quote]Is English your second language?

It's New York-ese for "waiting in line," R13. If you got out more, you might know that.

by Anonymousreply 2606/11/2013

Oh meth! What interesting characters you create.

by Anonymousreply 2706/11/2013

All this for Dunkin' Donuts?? The only good thing about that place is the coffee which you can buy at the grocery.

by Anonymousreply 2806/11/2013

All that drama over fucking donuts?

by Anonymousreply 2906/11/2013

That was nothing.

by Anonymousreply 3006/11/2013

What if she was lying?

She looks like trash.

by Anonymousreply 3106/11/2013

Actually I think it was over 1 donut r29, singular!

by Anonymousreply 3206/11/2013

What a vulgar crude woman. And the clerk handled her with such professionalism.

by Anonymousreply 3306/11/2013

Pure trash.

by Anonymousreply 3406/11/2013

Ain't that the truth r23, w&w.

by Anonymousreply 3506/11/2013

Is she a Masshole? New Englanders take this Dunkin Donuts shit very seriously.

by Anonymousreply 3606/11/2013

Imagine what that bitch would do over a CRONUT???

by Anonymousreply 3706/11/2013

About once every two years, I let myself have a glazed doughnut, one of my favorite things on earth.

No way in hell I will go to Dunkin' Donuts to indulge.

by Anonymousreply 3806/11/2013

She reminds me of my psycho bitch cousin. She flies into rages demanding unreasonable things all the time. People humor crazy to it's face, and avoid them as much as they can.

by Anonymousreply 3906/11/2013

The customer seen berating Dunkin’ Donuts employees in that viral video your friend sent you today is a 27-year-old Florida woman who has previously worked as a video spokesperson for such establishments as Happy Wok restaurant and an auto repair shop.

For some unexplained reason, Taylor Chapman walked into a Dunkin’ Donuts Saturday morning--iPhone in hand--to record a complaint about not being provided a receipt for a prior purchase. “This is all being under video surveillance,” she warned one employee (who was unfailingly polite).

Since she had not purportedly been given a receipt, the Broward County resident cited a store policy that supposedly guaranteed her free food as a result of the oversight. Over eight minutes, the boorish, arrogant, and cursing Chapman (seen at right) records herself berating workers and even accosting fellow customers.

As she waited for her food, Chapman remarked, “Even if they hock a loogie and shit in it I don’t even care.” She added, “‘Cause one time they pissed in my fries…literally I could smell the piss in it.”

At one point, Chapman notes that she has a “business degree” and had previously received exemplary service at the Dunkin’ Donuts. Until, of course, a “dumb bitch” female employee “completely pissed me off” and “decided to cross my fucking line.”

During the video, Chapman refers to the female worker as “a complete cunt sand nigger whore.” When she spots the woman--who is named Nithi--Chapman moves down the counter to confront the worker.

“Well, guess what? This shit’s about to go live, bitch. Right on Facebook,” Chapman announces. “‘Cause I already posted what your dumb ass did last night. So I hope you’re happy with your little fucking sand nigger self. Cause I’m about to nuke your whole fucking planet from Mars. You think ya’ll are tough big fat Arabs bombin’ the Trade Center? I’ll show you tough.”

Before ending her recording, Chapman tells another customer that her video was heading for YouTube, where she hoped it would “get a million fucking hits.” Which, as it turns out, might have been an underestimation on Chapman’s part.

Prior to her Dunkin’ Donuts production, Chapman--who attended Nova Southeastern University in Orlando--appeared in several marketing videos for local Florida businesses (including, as seen above, Happy Wok in Lauderhill). While her LinkedIn page lists her current employee as a medical device firm, an employee there said Chapman has not worked for the company in over a year.

On her Twitter page, Chapman writes that, “I have my bachelor's degree in Business & Marketing and I am working towards my JD in Law now.” She adds that she is “happily engaged” to her boyfriend, with whom she lives.

Chapman who has deleted her Facebook page, could not be reached for comment.

by Anonymousreply 4006/11/2013

Again, this can all be summed up in one word:

by Anonymousreply 4106/11/2013

Has someone found this bitch's FB page? I'd love to leave a comment.

by Anonymousreply 4206/11/2013

It was deleted, r42.

Here's more about the polite employee, who deserves a medal of honor.

by Anonymousreply 4306/11/2013

[quote]"This shit’s about to go live, bitch. Right on Facebook... You think ya’ll are tough big fat Arabs bombin’ the Trade Center? I’ll show you tough."

Damn. If Dubya had only had access to Facebook on 9/11, the whole War on Terror could have been avoided.

by Anonymousreply 4406/11/2013

All she wanted was somebody to show her the receipt.

Whitney would be proud.

by Anonymousreply 4506/11/2013

"They crossed the line," she cried.

Lesson: State your boundaries clearly.

by Anonymousreply 4606/11/2013

Woman Who Went On Racist Rant At Dunkin’ Donuts Employee Failed As Model,

See The Video Of Her With Ludacris at link

The woman who went on a vile, profanity-laced racist rant at a Dunkin’ Donuts employee tried and failed to make it as a model, RadarOnline has learned exclusively.

Taylor Chapman’s self-videotaped berating of an employee for not receiving a receipt has gone viral and turned her into one of the day’s most reviled person.

“So I hope you’re happy with your little f***ing sand n***er self,” she says at one point. “Cause I’m about to nuke your whole f***ing planet from Mars. You think ya’ll are tough big fat Arabs bombin’ the Trade Center? I’ll show you tough.”

Show them tough? Not so much. Looney tunes? For sure.

Perhaps Chapman’s frustration stems from never making it as a model. Radar excavated a 2009 video clip, which you can watch below, featuring Ludacris promoting his new drink, Conjure cognac in South Florida.

As the singer is surrounded for a public relations event in a liquor store, a brunette with a microphone begins questioning him.

“How would u sell this product in 10 seconds because I haven’t tried it yet and I don’t know if I want to,” she asks meekly and awkwardly.

Take a good look because that’s Taylor Chapman doing a pseudo flirt with Ludacris!

Far from her bombastic Dunkin’ Donuts performance, Chapman is reserved and at times barely understandable. And she does not call Ludacris the ‘n’ word or tell him he’s “under video surveillance.”

She does try to flirt with him, however, in an uncomfortable way.

After Ludacris tells her he would sell Conjure as “sex in a bottle,” Chapman asks “will you try it with me?”

Meanwhile as hatred for her actions spread across the Web, Chapman took down her Facebook page and made herself scarce.

One person who claims to know her posted on a Web site that she was “into modeling and shooting promo videos shortly after moving to south florida.”

That person also said Chapman alienated her girlfriends but that at one time she had been a “sweet little awkward girl next door.”

Radar could not verify the person knows Chapman but the person referenced the obscure video of Chapman promoting Ludacris’ cognac.

“There’s a story about her (Chapman) coming back home to hang with friends in a cabin retreat,” the person wrote. “She walked straight in, bitched about the place being dirty and in the woods (not close enough to a city!), and then claiming the owner of the challet’s master suite and promptly throwing all of their belonging out of a dresser in order to place hers in there.”

by Anonymousreply 4706/11/2013

[quote]Has someone found this bitch's FB page? I'd love to leave a comment.

Her facebook page was deleted (wuss), but here's her twitter account--get in while it's still unlocked!

Soon enough, the folks at 4chan and reddit will find out her address and phone number, and when they do, god help her.

by Anonymousreply 4806/11/2013

I wanna see her boyfriend, probably a hottie redneck.

by Anonymousreply 4906/11/2013

Nasty white person.

by Anonymousreply 5006/11/2013

What a fucking cunt! If that were me behind that counter, she'd have that receipt shoved up her bitch ass, along with her fucking cruller and mochachino!

Kudos to the young people working at that DD for their politeness and professionalism. I hope the CEO of DD sees this video and realizes what his employees have to deal with at times--and for $8.00 / hour!

by Anonymousreply 5106/11/2013

R16 and R26 are cunts. How twee and precious is "waiting on line"?

Newsflash: New York isn't special anymore. The rest of the world will cheer when it's finally destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 5206/11/2013

Who even cares about New York anymore? That place is over.

by Anonymousreply 5306/11/2013

[quote]The part about giving Dunkin Donuts "100 reviews", WTF? Why would anyone give any fast food restaurant so many reviews.

How can you not resist giving them multiple reviews for their fantastic ham and egg donut served with blueberry syrup. Simplly delish!

by Anonymousreply 5406/11/2013

She is mentally unstable. People should not harass her. Contacting her personally is childish and cruel.

by Anonymousreply 5506/11/2013

She's not mentally ill, she's just a typical tea-party jackass. Maybe she'll learn from this that her aggressive tantrums aren't going to tolerated by the public.

by Anonymousreply 5606/11/2013

Taylor Chapman: 3361 NE 16 Ave #3 Oakland Park, FL 33334 Fiancé : Sean Hosch

by Anonymousreply 5706/11/2013

The employees should have flung donuts at her until she fled.

by Anonymousreply 5806/11/2013

I'm surprised they didn't tell her to cool it with the racism and belligerent insults, but I guess they just wanted to get the crazy bitch out of there.

by Anonymousreply 5906/12/2013

Not mentally ill? Are you serious? I'm not labeling her insane, but she's not healthy.

by Anonymousreply 6006/12/2013

Her boyfriend is a moron if he stays with her after she said she didn't give a shit if there was something wrong with the food because it was for him.

by Anonymousreply 6106/12/2013

".....just another typically American female. "

Dumbass. If it had been just another typically American male, he would have shot several people.

by Anonymousreply 6206/12/2013

[quote]The employees should have flung donuts at her until she fled.

That would have been fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 6306/12/2013

Absolute piece of low-class trash! This video's on youtube and all over the place. I hope any semblance of a "career" she had is ruined. Can't believe the teenager working at DD could stay so polite and put up with that racist, entitled bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6406/12/2013

Yes I'm serious r60, I could see any random tea-party loser doing the same thing. She's obnoxious and stupid, not legitimately crazy.

by Anonymousreply 6506/12/2013

[quote]In the fall, Adar--who wants to be a doctor--begins attending Florida Atlantic University in Fort Lauderdale.

So the cashier will become a doctor and the customer will become a methed out harpy screaming racist slurs at passers by on the street.

by Anonymousreply 6606/12/2013

If he wants to be a doctor, he already has the patience for it.

(See what I did there? Try the veal and please tip your waitress!)

by Anonymousreply 6706/12/2013

She's actually trying to parlay this into fame for herself. What a vile piece of shit. This is what that thing called a "Kardashian" has done to this culture. Every moron thinks bad behavior should be rewarded:

[quote]**UPDATE** I've been Contacted by the Booker of NBC's TODAY SHOW!**I've never had such RUDE service in my life. I know this place. It was one of the best Dunkin Donuts in the area. But one person ruined it for the whole franchise. And yes, I got it all on Surveillance Video. Enjoy Youtube~ Taylor

[quote]**UPDATE** A Lot of you have asked about my 'other' videos. I've gone ahead and uploaded them to this channel as well. They'd previously been all over the far flung corners of the Internet. So, PM me for any bookings. Controversy can be a two way street, but I always do my job well...with passion!"

by Anonymousreply 6806/12/2013

What a potty mouth, I would have slapped her!

by Anonymousreply 6906/12/2013

I don't think she'll get on a national talk show, unless it's a hostile interview. She can't walk back the "sand n-word" comment, so there's no way she can become a folk hero out of this, except to tea-party fringe maybe.

by Anonymousreply 7006/12/2013

Let's properly quote her: [quote]“complete cunt sand nigger whore”

by Anonymousreply 7106/12/2013

There is A LOT of hatred for this miserable entitled cunt on the internet right now. Seems her fiance is a convicted felon, too.

by Anonymousreply 7206/12/2013

She opened herself up to this, so no one should defend against exposing her. She filmed it specifically for exposure and said she had hoped for a million youtube hits because she's a twisted individual who think it's her right as trash to scream epithets at service people.

Did she honestly believe anyone would defend her behavior outside of the Klan and Pamela Geller?

by Anonymousreply 7306/12/2013

she's saying what most fundie republican xenophoe ignorant jackasses say in private, in their homes, every day.

by Anonymousreply 7406/12/2013

Her address is:

Taylor Chapman 3361 NE 16th Ave. #3 Oakland Park, FL 33334-5311

Send her the DL love!

by Anonymousreply 7506/12/2013

Where did she post this, can you find it?

by Anonymousreply 7606/12/2013

Talk about a low-life with no shame.

by Anonymousreply 7706/12/2013

What happened with the worker the night before?

She didn't get a receipt, but was it simply an oversight, a mistake, or did the worker outright refuse to give her a receipt?

No that her behavior is justified in either instance, but she makes it sound like she had some big confrontation the night before over the receipt and the worker absolutely would not give one to her. I doubt that's what happened.

by Anonymousreply 7806/12/2013

Look at the trashy little rental she and the felon live in:

by Anonymousreply 7906/12/2013

I'm sure it was an oversight and she probably started yelling about wanting everything for free, so the worker only told her that she would have to come in the next day and talk to the manager. As you can see, they're giving her all of her free shit the next day and despite that, she went on her little tirade. She even tried to add something extra and when he says they have to that separately because she'd have to pay, she just asks for ice water. She wanted free shit because she's essential vermin.

by Anonymousreply 8006/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 8106/12/2013

Let's not forget that she also threatened them, talked about blowing them up. Make her a "sandnigger" or some other minority yelling that kind of "joke," at an employee who looked like her and that person would've been arrested by now and most Floridians would've called for every other minority to be rounded up for it.

BTW, she was also filming on private property without permission. She's going to law school? I can only imagine the shit school that accepts her.

A regular Clarence Darrow in the making, that one.

by Anonymousreply 8206/12/2013

Kisses to R67 and his veal recommendation. Dunkin Donuts is famous for its veal.

by Anonymousreply 8306/12/2013

Wait until Chelsea Handler gets her hands on this one......

by Anonymousreply 8406/12/2013

Apparently this guy tried to call her up. In his comments section, someone said that her apartment had been defaced twice and that it is online, too.

by Anonymousreply 8506/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 8606/12/2013

Isn't this a symptom of Borderline Personality Disorder when someone flies into a rage whenever they feel the least bit slighted?

by Anonymousreply 8706/12/2013

She posted this on her Twitter account on Feb. 11

Day Dreaming, of the great things in my life I know are ahead of ME!!

by Anonymousreply 8806/12/2013

[quote]and most Floridians would've called for every other minority to be rounded up for it.

Oh fucking please. Do you PC twats never notice how stupid your claims are?

by Anonymousreply 8906/12/2013

The counter guy should immediately be put in the managerial program for patience and civility waaaay beyond one's normal expectations. I cannot understand for the life of me why when the racist slurs and profanity began to fly, why weren't the cops called? OMG would I LOVE to have her as a passenger on one of my flights. Paging Homeland Security please!!! She'll get her just desserts in the end. Her life is going to be a hot steaming pile of shit for the next few months. And I bet she loses her bf over this.

by Anonymousreply 9006/12/2013

"Isn't this a symptom of Borderline Personality Disorder when someone flies into a rage whenever they feel the least bit slighted?"

That's more common with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

To hear Narcissistic Rage, look up those old tapes of Mel Gibson raging at his Russian girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 9106/12/2013

What a disgusting piece of shit that woman is. I'm sure nothing the female employee she was attacking did was anywhere near as unhinged and as nasty as her reaction to it. I hope she has just fucked up her entire future with this. Or someone throws a scalding hot pot of coffee on her racist ass.

[quote]and most Floridians would've called for every other minority to be rounded up for it.

by Anonymousreply 9306/12/2013

You feel a threatening specific remark such as "you sand niggers so and so on 9-11 bla bla bla. Well I'm gonna drop a brick on you." I think that could be perceived as a threat and hate speech. The employees do not/should not have to tolerate that. Remember, this is FL where you can shoot someone you perceive as a threat. If the maniac chick were truly unbalanced in the worst way, who's to say she might not come back through the drie up with her Gat and take out poor Nini.

by Anonymousreply 9406/12/2013

R92, the woman was behaving in a bizarre and aggressive manner. It would not be unreasonable or excessive for an employee of the Dunkin Donuts store to call cops to deal with her. (I definitely would have called police.) Don't forget that she made a terroristic threat-- threatening to blow the place up (or whatever phrase she used). If the cops had been called, they could have arrested her for making such a statement as well as public intoxication since she appears to be drunk off her ass.

by Anonymousreply 9506/12/2013

Fast food employees don't make nearly enough to expect them to put up with flagrant abuse from the public. I'm surprised they didn't tell her to watch her language, but I think they were just trying to get her to leave asap.

by Anonymousreply 9606/12/2013

Her Saturn has come back home to teach its lessons.

by Anonymousreply 9706/12/2013

They have always gaven me good service. I had a college degree

by Anonymousreply 9806/12/2013

What's wrong with that r98, it's the past tense of given.

by Anonymousreply 9906/12/2013

It gets even better!

Just in case we needed further proof that she (or any Mitt Romney supporter for that matter) is mentally unbalanced.

If I hadn't seen the Dunkin Donuts video I could have sworn this was some kind of "Denise Richards in Drop Dead Gorgeous" impersonation art performance.

Now will somebody please treat her and her cellphone to a pizza at Crazy Amy's bakery!

by Anonymousreply 10006/12/2013

r100, that's not the same woman. It's a woman who's made Colbert style parody videos and has uploaded the Dunkin Donuts video tonight to draw hits to her channel. She's an attention whore but that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 10106/12/2013

I stand corrected, r101. I should have suspected as such, since even the Mittens supporter parody girl comes off as nicer!

Still keeping my fingers crossed for a Taylor Chapman / Crazy Amy death match on youtube.

by Anonymousreply 10206/12/2013

It's pretty clear Glamourgirl is parody. She lists hurricanes of note: "Andrew, Katrina, El Nino--wasn't there one called Kardashian?" That's too smart to be dumb.

by Anonymousreply 10306/12/2013

Who wants to bet this narcissistic cunt gets a fucking reality show with her felon boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 10406/13/2013

This bitch needs a good swift kick in her vagine!

by Anonymousreply 10506/13/2013

They should have just called the police and had her arrested for harassament

by Anonymousreply 10606/13/2013

by Anonymousreply 10706/13/2013

Thank you R107! That was so cool!

by Anonymousreply 10806/13/2013

Typical white trash whore who thinks she's entitled to everything. What's new? White people are the greediest people there are.

by Anonymousreply 10906/13/2013

I agree. They should have called the cops on this looney tunes bitch. God, how I hate white trash women. And by the way, I am from Indiana and this piece of work would probably get her ugly ass kicked if she tried this nonsense back home, unless she is from the Indiana-Kentucky area, then who the hell knows. She may fit in down there.

by Anonymousreply 11006/13/2013

[quote][R16] and [R26] are cunts. How twee and precious is "waiting on line"? Newsflash: New York isn't special anymore. The rest of the world will cheer when it's finally destroyed.

How odd and angry are you to get this upset over someone's choice of phrasing? You had to lash out like that simply because someone's wording outed them as a New Yorker? You sound like a nutcase.

by Anonymousreply 11106/13/2013

I'm sure the company she was currently working for has fired her by now.

by Anonymousreply 11206/14/2013

Could have been worse!

by Anonymousreply 11306/14/2013

Has anybody looked at her other videos?

The cunt has no tits! Flat as a fucking board. She's trying to get breast implants, so she's trolling for free food so she can pay for them.

by Anonymousreply 11406/14/2013

R114, that was the DataLounge Meet & Greet soiree held last year at the Denny's in Compton. Things were fine for awhile, until the JANBOTS ran into the MADBOTS and then, well, all Hell broke loose. At least the chicken and waffles were good, though, and the fresh hot Sanka decaffeinated coffee was to die for!

See you next year! BE SWEET!

by Anonymousreply 11506/15/2013

does she have a new fb page?

by Anonymousreply 11606/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!