Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How long til insecure lush Ellen and sad looking golddigger Portia divorce?

Portia seems particularly fed up.

Or will America's fave lesbian couple separate quietly to save face?

Can you imagine if they split up? It'll be Iggygate x1000 on ellen's show everyday. Of course, that's assuming ellen doesn't dump Portia for a younger, prettier girl, as is her pattern.

by Anonymousreply 12606/09/2015

Portia seems like the insecure one to me. I saw her on Oprah and seemed like a neurotic mess. Ellen gives me the creeps. Something about her rubs me the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 106/11/2013

[quote]Oh, you sad, old queens. You just can't wait for successful people to break up. Especially if they're gay. How's your cube or 8th floor walk-up?

Oh, you pathetic wretch, too stupid to have the slightest hint regarding the history of someone who's a major celeb. Ellen's past is a clear indication that she's unable to stick with any type of "til death do us part" situation.

by Anonymousreply 306/11/2013

I'm sure they have a few more houses left in them.

by Anonymousreply 406/11/2013

Actually, Portia is a step down from Ellen's previous partner, who was much more attractive, if you're just comparing looks.

by Anonymousreply 506/11/2013

That was mean, r2. Ellen is fake, and you know it.

by Anonymousreply 606/11/2013

[quote]Portia seems particularly fed up.

Evidence of this?

by Anonymousreply 706/11/2013

I agree OP, Ellen will dump Portia for someone younger, hence Portia's full facelift recently.

Portia was beautiful a few years ago when Ellen and her got together - what was it, they fucked each other in a limo behind their then gf's backs?

by Anonymousreply 806/11/2013

What a pointless and miserable thread. ED and PDR might not last forever - who knows - but chances are they're doing a whole lot better than the pathetic posters on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 906/11/2013

I thought Portia looked beautiful with her own hair in AD. She was hardly in show I wonder why...

by Anonymousreply 1006/11/2013

I am sure there is a huge amount of pressure on them. I would bet Portia is the more insecure, remember her weight loss during Ally McBeal? It was like an anorexic stand off. I hope they make it though but seriously famous couples rarely do, so what makes them any different?

by Anonymousreply 1106/11/2013

The relationship will probably run it's course with deRossi leaving first. I see her back in Aus with a younger woman and a kid.

by Anonymousreply 1206/11/2013

I've thought they've been struggling for a while now.. not really looking that 'together' but they probably feel the pressure to stay together and not be a disappointment, considering their high profile as a lesbian marriage and all the gay politics that is going on right now.

Jane Lynch has split from her wife btw, after three years of marriage.

by Anonymousreply 1306/11/2013

Olivia Munn is always kind of flirting with Ellen on her show and always trying to ingratiate herself into Ellen's life somehow. A few weeks ago she was on and bugged Ellen for half the interview to let her come to dinner with her and Portia.

Portia was sitting by the audience and she looked and sounded none too pleased.

by Anonymousreply 1406/11/2013

R8, that's sad. It sounds exactly like a less powerful wife trying desperately to keep her rich, powerful husband's interest.

Surely Portia doesn't *have* to do this.

by Anonymousreply 1606/11/2013

I vote Portia bails first.

by Anonymousreply 1706/11/2013

I wonder if there was a pre-nup.

by Anonymousreply 1806/11/2013

As someone else mentioned, her interview on Oprah was a little off center. Plus she mentioned she hates having to move every year because Ellen's always buying and flipping properties. Can you imagine having to move every year? That alone, would tear some couples apart.

by Anonymousreply 1906/11/2013

[quote]Actually, Portia is a step down from Ellen's previous partner, who was much more attractive, if you're just comparing looks.

Who are you talking about? Anne Heche?

by Anonymousreply 2006/11/2013

R19, moving is probably different for rich people like them though, who just get other people to do the hard work.

by Anonymousreply 2106/11/2013

Ellen has the 'Im bored' syndrome. Can't stay with one partner, can't stay in one home. I used to say it about Cher, though as she got older, think she settled down finally.

by Anonymousreply 2206/11/2013

Actually, Ellen is a huge fucking step down from Portia's saucy ex, who was 1000 times more attractive, if you're just comparing looks.

Portia and Francesco couldn't keep their hands off each other, not even in public.

Why she went from a sexy, saucy adventurous to grandma is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 2306/11/2013

I believe they are talking about Alexandra Hedison.. That's who Ellen cheated on when she hooked up with Portia.

by Anonymousreply 2406/11/2013

I think Ellen and Portia are the lesbian Angelina and Brad.

There's no where for them to go. They both peaked. And if they were to divorce it would severely damage their "brand." (Ellen's and Brad's brand. Angie and Portia would both survive a divorce, PR-wise.)

by Anonymousreply 2506/11/2013

Not nearly as loaded as Ellen. Not even 1/10th.

by Anonymousreply 2706/11/2013

I'm surprised. Last I looked, Francesca Gregorini regularly got ripped into on lchat for being a dog/ugly.

Ellen is much more famous and much more rich. It doesn't take much of a genius what attracted Portia.

They should just have a discreet agreement to have women on the side and keep the relationship for PR purposes.

by Anonymousreply 2806/11/2013

R25, I think that's why David and Victoria Beckham stay together as well (other than for the children). Together they are a great brand that would be damaged if they split.

by Anonymousreply 2906/11/2013

Yes, David and Victoria are definitely worth more together than apart.

by Anonymousreply 3006/11/2013

r20 it's Alexandra Hedison that people are talking about, not Anne Heche. Alexandra was not a diva, but Ellen got bored and dumped her. AH is a very good photographer.

by Anonymousreply 3106/11/2013

[quote]Portia seems particularly fed up.

[quote]Evidence of this?

The OP can read famous people's minds on the magic moving picture box.

by Anonymousreply 3206/11/2013

Someone call up that nude shot of Gregorini for r28. I can't find it, but it was white smoking hot. She's laying down, showing that beautiful ass.

Hell, grandma won't even wear sandals, just old lady shoes.

by Anonymousreply 3306/11/2013

How do you know Ellen is a lush?

by Anonymousreply 3506/11/2013

My drool is all over that picture, but I did a quick search of old threads and I can't find it.

by Anonymousreply 3606/11/2013

Back when Portia and Francesca Gregorini were together they were stunning as a couple. In fact FG looked better in many pix.

by Anonymousreply 3706/11/2013

let's get it on.....

by Anonymousreply 3806/11/2013

Wow, Portia was normal sized in that picture R37. He face is a lot different now too.

Well, Portia's ex is certainly more attractive than Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 3906/11/2013

Alexandra Hedison & Ellen Degeneres

by Anonymousreply 4006/11/2013

I just looked up Alexandra Hedison. She's not unattractive, but better looking than Portia? Nope, not at all.

by Anonymousreply 4106/11/2013

R2, I hope that your glamorous, fabulous life never ends. And in fact, if you find the right pills....

It never has to. Look into it.

by Anonymousreply 4206/11/2013

r41 she's better looking than Mandy Rogers aka PDR now. PDR is really plastic looking and is aging faster than AH.

by Anonymousreply 4306/11/2013

Almost a unibrow on FG.

by Anonymousreply 4406/11/2013

Ellen just isn't stable. If she's not changing partners, she's changing houses. If she stays too long in one house, then the girlfriend goes. If the girlfriend stays, she needs to be packed and ready to move to their new house over and over.

by Anonymousreply 4506/11/2013

Over the weekend, I read that Ellen and Portia bought a big estate in Mendocino. Hey, doesn't Oprah have a big spread there?

Alexandra Hedison, I believe, is the daughter of David Hedison, who starred in the 1960s television series, "Journey to the Bottom of the Sea."

by Anonymousreply 4606/11/2013

Is Alexandra the gf who found out she and ellen were over when she saw her stuff packed outside of the house they shared?

by Anonymousreply 4706/11/2013

Re 46 Obviously, you're not from California. Montecito, is really just the hills, the nicest area , of Santa Barbara. Mendecino is a small coastal town, in northern, Ca.

by Anonymousreply 4806/12/2013

Talk to me of Mendocino.

by Anonymousreply 4906/12/2013

Since, we're talking about looks, ladies... (and btw, since when do lesbo's get all catty about women's appearances?) but I digress....

Okay ((((whispering loudly)))) I hate to say this... but i went to the Ellen show last year....and saw her up close.... and.... she kind of... sort of... needs a little... um... er...well a little "nip and tuck". A "freshening up", as they say. I feel horrible saying it (no i don't) but if she wants to keep portia she better stop rehabbing houses, and start rehabbing that exhausted mug of hers!!! YIKES!

by Anonymousreply 5006/12/2013

What for R50? Everyone thinks Portia's with Ellen for the money and the publicity. If she wanted someone good-looking, Ellen should not have been her first (or 2nd, or 3rd, etc.) option.

by Anonymousreply 5106/12/2013

Everyone keeps talking about P's money grab... But do you people not realize that P is loaded???? She's not in it for any cash. She's been on multiple hit shows since the early 90's and is still a "working actor". She's got her own money. And a prenup was def on the table before they got hitched. Their reps make sure of it. Rich people know what they're doing.

Prob led to the last slut getting dumped by ellen. Hot but poor = opportunist.

by Anonymousreply 5306/12/2013

Ellen probably has ten times as much money as Portia does. I think Portia only has a few bit parts these days.

by Anonymousreply 5406/12/2013

Nice try R53. Portia may be steadily working, but she has never been the star of any of those shows. She's been part of the ensemble.

Whatever money she may have, it's not even a fraction of Ellen cash.

by Anonymousreply 5506/12/2013

Not when they hooked up 10 years ago [r54].

They prob had equal net worth. In fact, I bet portia was worth more.

The ellen show was just starting. it wasn't the hit it is now. It was after it's success that ellen could afford to start flipping mansions and estates. Again, they're both financially set for life-- with or without each other.

by Anonymousreply 5606/12/2013

[quote]They prob had equal net worth. In fact, I bet portia was worth more.

Uh NO. By 2004 Ellen had already starred in two of her own shows, one of which ran for four seasons on a big network show and done voice work for Nemo, starred in one movie and been on the air with her talk show for a year.

The only thing of note Portia had done at the time was as part of the ensemble on Alley McBeal.

It's fine if you don't think P is a gold digger, but please don't just make stuff up.

by Anonymousreply 5706/12/2013

P definitely got a career boost by being with E. She's on that Better Off Ted show as well as Arrested Development. Ellen's always been megabux.

AH comes from a wealthy family so she wasn't after E's moolah.

by Anonymousreply 5806/12/2013

Montecito, near Santa Barbara. Not Mendocino, near the CA/OR border.

by Anonymousreply 5906/12/2013

Ellen's celebrity worth - $105m Annual salary - $45m

P's celebrity worth - $20m

End of thread. Yes she's a gold digger and if her worth is only $20m now imagine what it was when she hooked up with E?

by Anonymousreply 6106/12/2013

Anybody else think Ellen eyes are kind of serial killerish?

by Anonymousreply 6206/12/2013

Not sure if this link will work: ass

by Anonymousreply 6306/12/2013

why are you so stupid? learn to read.

by Anonymousreply 6406/12/2013

I've noticed a Portia troll lately. "she's a gold digger" "She's ugly". LOL.

Oldtime redtags would be interesting and enlightening.

by Anonymousreply 6606/12/2013

Portia worth $20million? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6706/12/2013

I find it hard to believe Portia is worth $20m as well. Maybe some of that money is from property investing/Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 6806/12/2013

[quote]I've noticed a Portia troll lately.

It's been around for years actually. It's that sad idiot who keeps on referring to Portia as "Mandy Rodgers", as if calling her with her real name is somewhat a pejorative or an attack. Completely bizarre. I suppose it's the only thing that sad no-life could think of to bash her.

The on-going, long-lasting jealousy of those Ellen fangirls is disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 6906/12/2013

Why did she become 'Portia' and not remain 'Mandy'?

by Anonymousreply 7006/12/2013

Apparently another girl had the same name at some pageant/contest when she was young so she came up with a fake on that sounded elegant.

by Anonymousreply 7106/12/2013

Reading Wikipedia re: Portia; outside of the Ally McBeal stuff she really was not that famous till she hooked up with Francesca, then after AMB ended she hooked up with the much wealthier ED.

I don't think her career would have been on the map this much without ED, plus I don't think she was that rich from AMB.

by Anonymousreply 7206/12/2013

I've always thought that "Portia di Rossi" sounded like a name ripped off of a cheap bottle of wine.

by Anonymousreply 7306/12/2013

According to IMDB she changed her name to Portia " at 15, she changed her name to Portia, saying that it was the most daring thing she had ever done up until that point. "

Hence that's why it sounds like a cheap bottle of wine r73 & I agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 7406/12/2013

Portia's very beautiful and rich in her own right. why would she gold-dig? she had everything anyway.

by Anonymousreply 7506/12/2013

Tammy Lynn Michaels is on twitter selling paintings. She's getting $23k a month from Melissa btw.

by Anonymousreply 7606/12/2013

Ah, well Melissa Etheridge is another story, right?

Terrible role model for gay people.

I don't care for Ellen much, but only because she sold out and is a pickled adult baby now.

But she was once very funny and fresh and damn cute.

I am a dude.

I doubt that Portia is a gold-digger - who in the fuck thinks of such regressive ideas? I think she may be a bit fragile and like most of us wants love and stability. Not sure she found it though....

by Anonymousreply 7706/12/2013

[quote]I doubt that Portia is a gold-digger - who in the fuck thinks of such regressive ideas?

It's not regressive when she dumped her wealthy but not *as* wealthy gf for Ellen in a split second. That's what that is all about, that's the reason for the Golddigger comments.

by Anonymousreply 7806/12/2013

Who cares if she is a golddigger? That would mean she was attracted to Ellen for her money, and Ellen was attracted to her for her beauty. Not saying that's the case. But it seems like a reasonable exchange of superficial values.

by Anonymousreply 7906/12/2013

could someone please find and post that Gregorini nude pic. I WANNA SEE IT

Judging from those steamy side alley photos, Portia and FG's sex life must have been hot, Hot, HOT!

by Anonymousreply 8006/12/2013

r79 I agree but they could have broken up with their previous people before they started their shit? I don't think their relationship will last too much longer anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 8106/12/2013

AH spent time in a resort (REHAB) in New Mexico a few years ago. Does anybody know what the backstory is on this? She is super hot but I think Ellen broke up with her cuz they are both butch women and it looks like AH was forced into being the girl haha. I don't know anything about her but it's a fact she was in a N.M. rehab. Anyone? Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 8206/12/2013

Ellen loves eating Portia's pussy and sucking on her perky tits. Ain't no way she's leaving dat.

by Anonymousreply 8306/12/2013

r82 not sure why and what about AH, but I do know she was blindsided by ED's affair and treatment of her. ED evicted her within a week of meeting P.

And on DL everyone said that ED is a mean drunk so....

by Anonymousreply 8406/12/2013

[quote]Not Mendocino, near the CA/OR border.

Not even close to the Oregon border... Mendocino is wine country and North of Sonoma/Napa.... it would take around 6 hours to get to Oregon from there.

by Anonymousreply 8506/12/2013

I bet Ellen can be a humorless cunt when it comes to her getting juicy, tender vagina on her tongue. Lesbo bitch.

by Anonymousreply 8606/12/2013

But P isn't so juicy anymore. Good Lord did anyone see her face PRE the recent facelift from hell? And I like P a lot and I think it's fine to be aging, but I think she got it to please ED, and to continue to be the ingenue in the relationship, not the older crone which is what she was looking like. Again, that is fine and I like it, just a choice she made.

by Anonymousreply 8706/12/2013

[quote]Alexandra Hedison, I believe, is the daughter of David Hedison, who starred in the 1960s television series, "Journey to the Bottom of the Sea."

I remember that show, I believe it was called, "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea". David Hedison was quite attractive.

by Anonymousreply 8806/12/2013

(R84) maybe that's how she ended up in the rehab. I wasn't sure if she had a substance abuse problem...this was about 4 years ago so i don't know if it was post ED breakup.

by Anonymousreply 8906/12/2013

(87) did you notice ED's neck lately? She had some work done cuz when she was on American Idol, her wrinkled turkey neck was showing up something awful and soon after she was done and back on the Ellen Show full time, all of a sudden her neck looked smoother. I didn't know P had a facelift. any pix of before and after?

by Anonymousreply 9006/12/2013

Jesus I thought the Matt Bomer's ass threads showed that gay men are simple minded slobbering idiots.

But you lesbians are just as cheap. Ha.

God bless you.

by Anonymousreply 9106/12/2013

[quote]I've always thought that "Portia di Rossi" sounded like a name ripped off of a cheap bottle of wine.

Fuck right off

by Anonymousreply 9206/13/2013

Portia di Rossi Asti Spumante

now in a new bottle!

by Anonymousreply 9306/13/2013

Alex H. or Anne H.

Very confusing, kids.

by Anonymousreply 9406/13/2013

Oh, please. Y'all would golddig if the opportunity ever presented itself. Bitch whores!

by Anonymousreply 9506/14/2013

Get off the board, Mandy!

by Anonymousreply 9606/14/2013

Tell us more about Melissa, R77! Agreed on Ellen AND Portia.

by Anonymousreply 9706/14/2013

Nothing is forever. People change.

by Anonymousreply 9806/14/2013

Damn, she already looks quite middle aged in that pic, R98 and that was what mid-90s? Heavy crow's feet and forehead and neck creases. I guess she's had a lot of work done.

by Anonymousreply 9906/14/2013

Portia has a little Cocaine problem lately. She has abused coke in the past but quit for many years, now she's back on it. She's having a few issues with her family over it. The constant house flipping is driving her crazy and can't wait to be back in Melb filming her upcoming movie, 'Now Add Honey'.

I don't know much about Ellen, all I know is she likes to drink....

by Anonymousreply 10008/14/2013

Any news on Portia?

by Anonymousreply 10112/26/2013

Geez are there any Arrested Development fans here? Portia started on that in 2003, and got with Ellen in 2004. Arrested Development is what's kept her career going. It's a hugely acclaimed and loved show.

by Anonymousreply 10212/26/2013

flagged the perv at 103

by Anonymousreply 10401/29/2014

Is it normal to cry yourself to sleep every night while ignoring the sharpened talons thrusting into your vagina?

by Anonymousreply 10501/29/2014

Yes, sadly it is R105.

by Anonymousreply 10601/29/2014

I am a gay guy but my impression has always been that lesbian women are not as looks/youth driven in their relationships as men. You see a lot of "looks discordant" lesbian couples. One where one partner is much older and/or markedly less attractive (in terms of conventional perceptions of female beauty). Often you will see a lovely lipstick lesbian hooked up with a large butch dyke.

So frankly all this, "X is younger and prettier...No Y is the hotter one...Maybe ten years ago..." is all beside the point. It is an emotional thing.

by Anonymousreply 10701/29/2014

[quote]Who is Alexandra Hedison dating nowadays?

Jodie Foster. Talking about incestuous Hollywood circles...

by Anonymousreply 10901/29/2014

Really R109?

Well then.

I'd love to see a chart of hollywood lesbians/bisexuals and who they've dated.

by Anonymousreply 11001/29/2014

They are still Happily married despite rumors of Divorce.. I trust no tabloids, but once they put things on WIKIPEDIA, you can pretty much call it confirmed. if a fan changes the wikipage and it turns untrue, it will be changed back within the hours of posting. so as of 2008, Portia and Ellen are still married, and it says nothing of divorce, neither does Ellen or Portia confirm the divorce as of 2014 it is still untrue. However, the common folks and idiots that believe and spread rumors of the tabloids, are FAMOUSLY known for BREAKING celebreties up..... so, I blame society for the pressure some celebreties are under, even if they love their jobs, not all fans are that great... most fans infact are HORRIBLE, and MEAN.... and should not be alowed to call themselves fans, If you're a fan, you respect and love, and support, you don't judge and demand. that's not fan, that's being spoiled or starstruck, and when you're struck you don't think straight.

by Anonymousreply 11102/06/2014

Oh dear ... R15, you win the xenophobe award on this thread. Congratulations.

As someone said above, they may not last, but they've had a great ride and are doing a whole lot better than some of you sad cases. Ellen would probably irritate the hell out of me if I watched her every day, but I only catch her show once a year. Her heart seems to be in the right place and you can't hope for much better than that.

by Anonymousreply 11202/06/2014

by Anonymousreply 11307/04/2014

[R42] ....are you David Spade?

by Anonymousreply 11407/04/2014

And I should care because____________?

by Anonymousreply 11507/04/2014

Does anyone have any insider info on this pair?

by Anonymousreply 11607/26/2014

Everyone I know who renews their vows gets divorced.

by Anonymousreply 11707/27/2014

If the tabloids say it long enough, these things will eventually come true, Just Sayin

by Anonymousreply 11807/27/2014

[R117] so we should expect an announcement from Matt Damon any moment......

by Anonymousreply 11907/27/2014

She can accompany me back to the home world. We are safe from the "Ellen" there.

by Anonymousreply 12007/27/2014

Agree with R77. Ellen annoys as an "adult baby," though I suspect both women are immature in their ways. And that Portia is not getting the understanding she needs--or any of us need in relationships--I think is accurate.

At the end of Portia's book, "Unbearable Lightness," she quotes Ellen as commenting to her about her presumably past eating disorder/mental issues, "but you're not crazy anymore, right?" That stuck in my mind as being telling about Ellen's maturity level. ...Only an immature soul who has never dealt with any kind of psychological issues herself would be so clueless. God forbid Ellen has to grow up and deal with deeper issues in a mature way.

I think she didn't understand Anne H's psyche much, either; dismissing her has "crazy," as conveniently as the tabloids did.

These are her partners, for crying out loud.

I remember her crying on her show years ago...over a dog. A dog. That's as much compassion and depth of understanding as Ellen is capable of.

by Anonymousreply 12107/27/2014

I have some insider knowledge, it's pretty juicy, but here goes....

I have it on good authority that Ellen is the butch one in all of her relationships.

by Anonymousreply 12207/27/2014

She's what classified as a 'top,' and I think those for you in the know understand what that's all about...

by Anonymousreply 12307/27/2014

thought that at some point the butches want another butch to be the dominant one.

Question: would a woman want to take on that role forever?

Wouldn't even a butch woman want to be the submissive one, just once in a while?

by Anonymousreply 12407/27/2014

Yes, R124. If we're talking sex, I definitely like to be on top...about 85% of the time. I very much enjoy doing the "fucking,"...but there is a need for being on the receiving end occasionally.

...You have to find someone who can respect your need to be vulnerable...and more importantly you have to accept and respect that need in yourself.

by Anonymousreply 12507/27/2014

What really creeps me out is Ellen's moulding ability: just check out Anne's, Alex's, and Portia's short hair. And whenever Ellen is out with her gf, they are seen posing in the same way: fingers interlocked, Ellen looks like a pimp. Also, apart from Anne and Alex share the same initials, their curly short hairdo are quite alike. I'm sure Ellen has this very narcissistic/emotional development arrested tendency that somehow attracts others in psychologically damaging way. I'm always on the Anne-and-Alex team. Never liked Ellen but she picked fine girlfriends.

(It also seems that Jodie is tomboy-yet-the-girl in the relationship...and Alex turns into this no-eyebrow-tweaking-I-don't-give-a-fuck full on dyke à la k.d. Lang style. That shocks me a little.)

by Anonymousreply 12606/09/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!