Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

You too can have a perfect set of balls for only $575.00.

From the MailOnLine -

George Clooney has repeatedly joked that instead of his eyes he gets the skin on his testicles 'ironed' out, but now it appears he's inspired a new craze in Hollywood.

Cosmetic expert Nurse Jamie told MailOnline that she added 'Tighten the Tackle' to the list of services at her Santa Monica spa, Beauty Park, last year, and it has been a raving success.

Delicately describing the $575 non-surgical treatment, the blonde beautician says it involves using lasers to remove hair, erase wrinkles and correct discoloration on the scrotum.

by Anonymousreply 1706/16/2013

Just exactly how dead on the inside would you have to be before considering this procedure?

by Anonymousreply 106/10/2013

So was George Clooney joking or did he actually have the operation? Is that like the dick enlargement procedures that were once so popular in Hollywood? Fat is taken from another body part and injected.

by Anonymousreply 206/10/2013

How much of the $575 do the donors get?

by Anonymousreply 306/10/2013

Darlin' R2 he was joking.

by Anonymousreply 406/10/2013

Does Waldo still travel with George to maintain his hair and makeup?

by Anonymousreply 506/10/2013

R5, George Clooney feels that he must look perfect almost all of the time. I wouldn't be surprised if he employs Waldo to make sure of this fact. Isn't Waldo also his "personal trainer?"

by Anonymousreply 606/11/2013

A scrot ain't a scrot without wrinkles.

by Anonymousreply 806/11/2013

This thread is USELESS without...

by Anonymousreply 906/11/2013

Fuck, I'm already down, and everyone is coming after all my money, so this thread is like throwing fuel on the lopsided fire.

by Anonymousreply 1006/11/2013

R4, How did you know that I just love Southern accents, and the very charming gentlemen attached?

Now, why would a man be so vain or have nothing better to waste his money on than this silly, crazy operation? Is it really worth the pain? Would you have to abstain from all sexual activity for a period of time?

by Anonymousreply 1106/11/2013

The bigger the balls the bigger the roll

by Anonymousreply 1206/11/2013

[quote]it involves using lasers to remove hair, erase wrinkles and correct discoloration on the scrotum.

What is this discoloration? Does it happen when you get old or is it just from someone kicking you in the balls? I don't recall seeing discoloration though I don't hang around eldur-gays.

by Anonymousreply 1306/14/2013

"it involves using lasers to remove hair, erase wrinkles and correct discoloration on the scrotum."

Worst. Job. EVER.

by Anonymousreply 1406/15/2013

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it, r14.

by Anonymousreply 1506/15/2013

Someone please post a photo of George's ironed balls.

by Anonymousreply 1606/16/2013

R16, Are you sure George actually got his balls ironed? Wouldn't you have to abstain from sex and masturbation for the recovery time? Is it really then worth it for vanity's sake? How many people see ones' balls?

by Anonymousreply 1706/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!