Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cocky Guy Sends Woman Unsolicited Dick Pic, Woman Sends It to His Mom

I can truly say I don't 'get' women... or why straight men put up with them.

Seriously, a hot guy sends me an unsolicited dick pic, and I'm nothing but thankful. This bitch screamed "RAPE" and sent it to his mom. What the FUCK is wrong with her?

by Anonymousreply 33006/13/2013

Straight guys do that too when you send them your dick pics. It's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 106/10/2013

This thread is useless without pictures of Trevor's face and cock.

by Anonymousreply 306/10/2013

Old people, sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 506/10/2013

Um, because if it is unsolicited and unwanted, then it is just wrong and offensive. Some of you posters are idiots, plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 806/10/2013

The man isn't just "cocky," he's crude, rude, completely self-centered, and extremely immature. Was he raised in a jungle by wolves? Has he been arrested for exhibitionism? No, I wouldn't send the dick pic to anyone; I'd just push the block key. It's obvious that he could care less about any girl or her feelings or who she is as an individual.

I love my man's cock and always let him know that fact. I also love the heart and brain and studly body to which it's attached. Still he would never send out pictures of his manhood; he's not 3 years old mentally.

by Anonymousreply 906/10/2013

A friend of mine sent a nude pic of himself holding a teddy bear in front of his hoo-hoo and a bouquet of roses to Robert Goulet's hotel room, and he didn't even get a restraining order for the effort.

by Anonymousreply 1206/10/2013

It's not only that he sent the pic but when she made it very clear that she thought it was offensive, he called her a prude and later said "No wonder your [sic] single" followed by "I have a big cock." He deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 1306/10/2013

I'm quite sure if a woman sent an unsolicited pic of her twat to the queens on this board, half of them would pass out on the spot, the other half would run shrieking to their mama, especially R2 and R4.

by Anonymousreply 1406/10/2013

Dick pics rape my eyes! They rape my brain!

by Anonymousreply 1906/10/2013

[quote]So instead of comparing how you would feel when you get a picture of a dick you want to be sent, OP, perhaps you should compare how you would feel when some guy whom you don't want to expose himself to you, does just that.

I know, right? Because receiving a picture on your computer is [italic]exactly[/italic] the same as having someone in your living room (bedroom, car, shower, wherever) taking his pants off and showing you his dick.

by Anonymousreply 2006/10/2013

R15 is right, no guy would really cause drama about getting some dick pick they didnt want, they would just delete that shit and move on with life.

by Anonymousreply 2206/10/2013

How about if it was a pic of a pussy R15?

by Anonymousreply 2306/10/2013

Simple, R23. You say "Ewww" and delete.

by Anonymousreply 2406/10/2013

I read the story. Her perspective is summed up in the key sentence: I don't need that. I don't need to be disrespected.

What he did was not respectful. They'd barely connected online and did not know each other at all. He was an asshole to have done it, in addition to being an idiot to have done it.

The hyperbole of the rape reference aside, she also said, having been offended: I think you deserve to have that uncomfortable conversation with your mom.

Odds are high it will be a very uncomfortable conversation and maybe the doofus will learn something.

Was forwarding to mom a bit over the top? Maybe. I recall with interest he defenders of the lout on the train boasting about cheating on his wife.

The point is, if you send it, you lose control of it now. And if you don't know somebody well enough to reasonably predict their reaction it's probably best not to hit send.

If some guy sent me (a gay man) an unsolicited nude pic I'd just delete it with an eye roll. It's pretty creepy. But I can see how she got to where she did. I don't feel sorry for the guy. He didn't look before the leap.

Too bad he isn't gay. He'd probably getting his dick sucked instead of his ass handed to him.

by Anonymousreply 2506/10/2013

also the website "promises its users an entirely safe-for-work environment to find and connect with their One True Soul Mate or whatever." (Gawker.)

Not exactly the rate my dick crowd. Doofus should have known better.

by Anonymousreply 2706/10/2013

PR stunt, people!

by Anonymousreply 3106/10/2013

Trolldar OP. He certainly has a lot invested in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 3206/10/2013

It depends on the woman. I've worked with women who would feel truly violated by this. I'd feel mildly violated myself and I'm a whore, darlins.

by Anonymousreply 3306/10/2013

The Mom wrote back:

"Honey, I've seen it. Granted, it's a lot bigger now."

by Anonymousreply 3406/10/2013

What the guy did is offensive and obnoxious and was probably illegal. But it was not rape, and the "rape culture" phrase is ridiculously overused.

That being said, he was an asshole and deserved what he got.

by Anonymousreply 3506/10/2013

Like all big dicked guys, he thought all he had to do was show her the goods and she would fall all over herself trying to get a piece of it....he was wrong.

It has probably worked in the past.

by Anonymousreply 3606/10/2013

R36, I've actually met many nutso "little boys" that actually talk that way. I laugh in their face; I thought it was all a big joke.

by Anonymousreply 3706/10/2013

Where is Whoopi when you need her.

by Anonymousreply 3806/10/2013

[quote]Unless you are saying you've never met a guy you wouldn't want to have send you a picture of his cock.

Finally! Someone who understands me.

I actually agree w/ R27. He should have been playing by the rules.

I think it's harder for a guy to understand this. To us it's no big deal but women are used to being protective of their virtue and wary of (and sensitive to) being disrespected. God knows they have enough reason to be the way some straight guys act.

The thing is, I can't really see this working in the past for the guy. I don't think many women would respond positively.

Gay men, OTOH -- nicely done Trevor! Got any more?

by Anonymousreply 3906/11/2013

Can gay men even imagine the woman's point of view. Half the guys on Grindr are headless naked torsos.

by Anonymousreply 4006/11/2013

So does the forwarding mean she "raped" his mom?

by Anonymousreply 4106/11/2013

How is this different than walking through a parking lot and having some perv flash his goods? He got what he deserved. Women don't look for anonymous hookups, that's not being prudish. I don't think most of the posters here defending him would be so kind if it was a fat old dude sending dick pics to them instead of a young fit guy.

by Anonymousreply 4306/11/2013

"It's just a cock. Jesus."

Madonna approaches Jesus Luz, strapped with her boy-toy.

by Anonymousreply 4406/11/2013

[quote]How is this different than walking through a parking lot and having some perv flash his goods?

And why is that such a horrible thing? Laugh and point. Does the sight of a penis actually cause you trauma? Seriously? If so, what the FUCK is wrong with you?

If it were an ugly guy, it'd at least be more understandable. But my position would be the same. You don't want it, you delete it and block the sender. You don't do what this total bitch did. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 4506/11/2013

You'd sort of have to be a woman (not woman-hater) to understand. I'm sure to some here, years upon years of being flashed, groped, accosted, assaulted, molested and even raped by overbearing males is your gay wet dream, but it's not all it's cracked up to be if you're female, you know? Especially when this shit starts for most of us in preschool and doesn't stop. You guys can have Mr. Dick.

by Anonymousreply 4606/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 4706/11/2013

Sorry. NSFW at r47.

by Anonymousreply 4806/11/2013

It's mean, but he did sexually harass her for his own amusement after she clearly was repulsed. I guess she believes in an eye for an eye. Or an unsolicited dick picture for an unsolicited dick picture.

by Anonymousreply 4906/11/2013

So R45, he should just be allowed to send dick pic to anyone he wants with no accountability? He's probably been doing this for a long time and the women just deleted so he kept on. And if you read the texts, he kept pushing and pushing and then attacked her for not appreciating an unsolicited picture. He needed some shame.

And about someone exposing themselves in public, as someone else mentioned, women deal with unwanted sexual advances all the time. It might not be anything for a gay man, but it's a real problem.

by Anonymousreply 5006/11/2013

It makes sense, from an evolutionary standpoint, for women to be weary of this type of sexual aggression from strange men. Get raped (maybe also beaten?) and get pregnant = out of the fucking race and incredibly vulnerable for 9 months (or really, until the kid is old enough to take care of himself).

Plus, women aren't generally the physical equals to their male sexual partners. If the guy gets rough, it's harder for her to push him off if need be.

To a certain extent, this evolutionary hesitance is still applicable. If young Trevor knocked up Miss Thing with a one-night stand, it's doubtful he would stay around to ease her financial and physical burdens for the next 18 years with Junior.

by Anonymousreply 5106/11/2013

What the woman did was mean but after reading their exchange, he absolutely provoked her. After she told him not to contact her again, he continued to taunt her.

He was too stupid to think through how vulnerable he was. Lesson learned.

by Anonymousreply 5206/11/2013

If it were me, I would have just encouraged him to keep sending more. He's fucking hot. Why wouldn't you want to look at that? I'd never want to MEET this asshole, but I'd masturbate to his pic for sure :-P

by Anonymousreply 5306/11/2013

To those who say it's not a big deal, come on, give me the emails of your daughter/niece/sister and mother, I want to treat them to daily dick pics to perk up their day. They'll love it!

Wait, while we're on sending random women dick pics, why don't YOU send your boss's daughter one of yours as a joke? That'll be hilarious! Hope she has a sense of humor, otherwise, what a prude bitch! Any takers?

by Anonymousreply 5406/11/2013

Jesus, some of you people are shallow in every way, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 5606/11/2013

I think this college-aged blogger culture that's pushing "rape culture" as the new buzz term might actually end up desensitizing people further to rape.

I'm a PhD dropout, but still Facebook friends with a lot of former fellow grad students. Just tonight I saw one of them post some blog article about how that famous picture of the soldier and nurse kissing (V-J Day in Times Square) was actually an example of the "selective blindness of rape culture."

I just rolled my eyes and kept on scrolling.

by Anonymousreply 5806/11/2013

Men are utterly wasted on women.

by Anonymousreply 5906/11/2013

He got what he deserved.

by Anonymousreply 6006/11/2013

Why the hell do men think women get off on this?

buy a clue, jackasses.....THEY DON'T!

And Brett "tiny meat" Favre had to learn that the hard way.

by Anonymousreply 6106/11/2013

OP: you little bitch, what makes you think you get decide what women have to like? Typical straight prick, after he doesn't get the response he anticipated, he becomes hostile and insulting. Men are dumb beasts.

by Anonymousreply 6206/11/2013

Make no mistake: "Rape Culture" is real, especially among entitled conservative white males.

But invoking it in this case is beyond ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 6306/11/2013

"Just tonight I saw one of them post some blog article about how that famous picture of the soldier and nurse kissing (V-J Day in Times Square) was actually an example of the "selective blindness of rape culture."

Well, dummy, the solider just grabbed the woman (a stranger to him) and kissed her.

by Anonymousreply 6406/11/2013

[quote]Men are dumb beasts.

Like I said, men are utterly wasted on women.

by Anonymousreply 6506/11/2013

r61 Some do clearly. I think these men have more experience with women then you do.

by Anonymousreply 6606/11/2013

Poor Farve will never live that down

by Anonymousreply 6706/11/2013

r58 Well a LOT of soldiers fill the free time by raping women and raiding peoples' homes.

by Anonymousreply 6806/11/2013

I'm familiar with the story, r64, dummy. And that's something like assault, but not rape. And I'd say the same for some jackass sending an unwanted dick pic.

by Anonymousreply 6906/11/2013

I think Farve will always been know as tiny meat, and he so deserves it.

Farve and Weiner..... laughingstocks for eternity!

by Anonymousreply 7006/11/2013

So is this Mr I-have-a-big-cock?

by Anonymousreply 7106/11/2013

What a hypocrite. She complains about receiving an unsolicited dick picture, being forced to see it and then turns around and does the same thing to an innocent third party.

by Anonymousreply 7206/11/2013

google Brett Farve tiny ding dong

by Anonymousreply 7306/11/2013

off topic, someone make a thread. More police brutality!!

And you dumbasses want these people to be the only people around with guns??

by Anonymousreply 7406/11/2013

Some of you don't get it. It doesn't matter that the guy looks hot, refusing to take "no" for an answer is a massive turnoff to any woman with sense.

To get how she feels, imagine you keep getting dick picks from a repulsive, obnoxious old troll.

by Anonymousreply 7506/11/2013

r75, I can imagine it, thanks to your post.

And I imagine myself laughing and deleting it and moving on.

It's just a picture. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 7606/11/2013

R76 why tolerate some asshole scumbag when you can turn the tables?

by Anonymousreply 7706/11/2013

liar liar

pants on fire, r76.

by Anonymousreply 7806/11/2013

R72, he's just as much of a hypocrite. If sending a pic of his huge dick is no big deal, then why protest when she sends it to his mother? I'm sure his mother is no prude, right?

by Anonymousreply 7906/11/2013

Exactly, R79. If he has a "right" to expose himself, then don't complain about the woman's "right" to expose him.

This thread is a textbook case of Datalounge's utter hypocrisy when it involves women; the basic differences between male and female sexuality (women generally don't appreciate genitalia pictures from romantic prospects; men do); and the inability of many (not all) DL men to empathise with another's point of view (just like the sexually harassing dick-pic-er in question)... At all.

by Anonymousreply 8006/11/2013

[quote] Exactly, [R79]. If he has a "right" to expose himself, then don't complain about the woman's "right" to expose him.

So the mother has no say at all then? She isn't also receiving unsolicited dick pics?

He's an asshole, but she handled it badly. She should have just uploaded it online and let tumblr do the rest.

by Anonymousreply 8106/11/2013

Oh, I don't think the mother should have to receive the pic either, believe me. What I said was that it was hypocritical for those who criticised the young woman for not reacting with joy to the dick pic to then say it was a terrible act for the young woman to forward the photograph to the mother.

by Anonymousreply 8206/11/2013

Why do so many sniveling little whiners here worship and defend any and all straight men? At least half of them would call you a faggot to your face, but because they're straight and hate women, you worship them regardless. You have no self-esteem and you perpetuate the very culture that keeps you second-class and continually marginalized.

But straight guys are hot and chicks are stupid, so who cares, right, bro?

[quote]a hot guy sends me an unsolicited dick pic, and I'm nothing but thankful

Let's just get this out of the way: you sound pathetic and desperate. So maybe this really isn't another skirmish in the battle of the sexes and just you bring a loser who's grateful for any scrap of sexual attention.

Putting that obvious truth aside, "a hot guy" is in the eye of the beholder, so you should begin by noting that. One man's hot guy is another woman's sleeve troll.

Also " straight dating app" and "gay hookup site" are not the same things.

And straight women are not gay men.

And women aren't men.

And differences aren't bad.

And respecting other people is a good thing.

But do go on ignoring these truths, and rattling your cage about how stupid women are. Just remember its straight men who put you in that cage, and it's identical to the cages that women and other minorities are kept in, too.

But you keep rattling your cage. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 8306/11/2013

r72, yea, because the point of sending it to the mother was to be sexual bait her-- intentions of both really comparable, no?

r80, I agree. I am very surprised how most didn't empathize with the woman, and even rallying on the guy since he's a looker, wtf.

You think straight Trevor would "just point and laugh" or just calmly block if some gay dude harasses him with his dick pics?

by Anonymousreply 8406/11/2013

Jealousy sucks, eh OP?

by Anonymousreply 8606/11/2013

OP= creepy flasher.

I bet he posted this from a bush near a girls school. You're not even gay are you OP? You're straight and you know exactly why a guy taking a picture of his dick and sending it to a woman he barely knows is considered wrong by straight people- both men and women. You came here looking for validation didn't you? And some of the fools bought it.

by Anonymousreply 8706/11/2013

How the hell was she able to forward this to his mom?

by Anonymousreply 8806/11/2013

r4 I do question straight women that say things like that. But unsolicited naked pictures is violating. A gay man sending a naked picture to another gay man is different since two men are equals. There is a power dynamic between a man and a woman.

by Anonymousreply 8906/11/2013

Thank you, R85, for chiming immediately with a post that illustrates everything I was trying to demonstrate. Your overwhelming hatred of women coupled with your empty-headed worship of any oafish brut who possesses a cock is exactly the sort of whimpering, bitter self-loathing I was trying to describe. Bravo, bro.

by Anonymousreply 9006/11/2013

[quote][R72], he's just as much of a hypocrite. If sending a pic of his huge dick is no big deal, then why protest when she sends it to his mother? I'm sure his mother is no prude, right?

How does that excuse her actions? You're using the logic of a 2 year old. He was wrong, so she should have attacked him, not an innocent third party who wasn't involved.

by Anonymousreply 9106/11/2013

r83 Perfect post.

by Anonymousreply 9206/11/2013

[quote]A gay man sending a naked picture to another gay man is different since two men are equals. There is a power dynamic between a man and a woman.

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner!

by Anonymousreply 9306/11/2013

Not exactly, R93. Similarly, a woman sending a photo of her genitalia shouldn't be excused just because the recipient is a man.

I don't think twat-pics are very popular though.

by Anonymousreply 9406/11/2013

It was unsolicited. She didn't want to see his fucking cock! How hard is that to understand? If you don't want to deal with spam, telemarketers, or religious zealots knocking on your door, why can't you understand that something both unsolicited, unwanted and sexual is a problem and a threat? This is the 21st century version of a creep in a trenchcoat flashing his junk at random passersby.

by Anonymousreply 9506/11/2013

r95 Amen!

by Anonymousreply 9606/11/2013

Sending the pic to the Mother was hilarious. Mothers who see their adult kids naked don't look at them in a sexual way, she was probably furious he was an idiot for taking the pic in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 9706/11/2013

Love that she sent the pic to his mother. That really did make me LOL.

by Anonymousreply 9806/11/2013

Oh please, r91, you can't have it both ways. I said in an early post that what she did was mean. But when she warned him to stop contacting her, he kept insulting her. At that point, he was asking for this situation to escalate.

You cannot argue that seeing a dick pic is no big deal but then claim horror that his mother had to look at a dick pic. It's just a dick pic, right? Or maybe the offended woman was right and there is an appropriate time and place for that. Maybe she's not a prude for not wanting to be emailed that stuff.

This guy is literally sending out dick pics to complete strangers on a dating website that claims to be safe for work and then attacking women who don't want them. His parents clearly got something wrong as they raised them. Maybe they can fix it now.

by Anonymousreply 9906/11/2013

Btw, for people who are irritated by how many posters are defending the guy, I hope you realize how few people are actually reading the full story at the link. Most people are taking the OP's slanted version of events as exactly what happened.

by Anonymousreply 10106/11/2013

"a hot guy sends me an unsolicited dick pic, and I'm nothing but thankful."

I can't begin to describe how thoroughly pathetic this statement is. As a gay man, I find it so pitiful and reinforcing of the worst gay stereotypes.

by Anonymousreply 10206/11/2013

Well, in OP's defense, he has never received an unsolicited dick pic form a hot guy before, so this is all hypothetical.

by Anonymousreply 10306/11/2013

[quote]But when she warned him to stop contacting her, he kept insulting her. At that point, he was asking for this situation to escalate.

She should have acted against him then, not an innocent third party. If what he did was wrong, what she did is worse because not only is it the exact thing he did, but she did it while claiming it is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 10406/11/2013

[quote] but she did it while claiming it is wrong.

No, her intentions don't matter in your weird moral equivalency (if they did, your argument is still flawed) - you're the hypocrite - you're claiming that him sending dick pictures is fine, but her sending it is not. I think both cases are wrong - but you're an utter hypocrite for defending him and not her. Sexual harrasser-defender, that's what you are, actually.

by Anonymousreply 10506/11/2013

Any idiot who send an unsolicited picture of his dick to someone, man or woman without a hint of risk, is well, stupid beyond comprehension, or waayyy too full of testosterone (out of control) or both.

by Anonymousreply 10606/11/2013

So was this Eye-Rape? Or iRape?

by Anonymousreply 10706/11/2013

Really R102? Do you find it equally as pathetic when a straight guy says he wouldnt really be upset if some hot chick sent him a nude picordo you reserve your judgement for gays. In general men and women are different. Too many straight guys think women think like them if they liked dudes, but thats more likely tk be gay guys obviously.

by Anonymousreply 10806/11/2013

OP, you realize that not all people are as sexually libertine and thirsty as you are? In fact, most people (male or female) have different sexual ethics than you have and would find such conduct creepy and harassing. Why would you expect this poor woman to be okay with being sent an unsolicited picture of a near-stranger's genitals? I have dated online before, and I don't get why some dudes think it is okay to send a picture of their genitals to someone who has not requested it. I never send anyone a picture of my genitals or myself in an undressed state, so it is baffling why anyone would think it is okay to send an X-rated picture to somehow who has not requested it. That is called perverted harassment. Harassing someone in this way can lead to criminal charges and/or very public embarrassment and humiliation.

by Anonymousreply 10906/11/2013

"a hot guy sends me an unsolicited dick pic, and I'm nothing but thankful."

Dude, most people are not as desperate and creepy as you are.

by Anonymousreply 11006/11/2013

R110, it's neither desperate nor creepy. You have issues.

by Anonymousreply 11106/11/2013

Yeah Im curious about that as well, if its a good looking body Id look it over smile and go on with my life. How is that desperate or creepy? Just not ashamed to admit I dont mind looking at attractive people and a little nudity doesnt have me freaking ou and running for the smelling salts. I remember in college having 5 roommates one year and there were naked people all the time in that place. Not saying what he did was right but I do think some people needto loosen up.

by Anonymousreply 11206/11/2013

r112, okay, maybe you're not creepy, but you need to acknowledge your receptiveness to that type of thing is not the normal reaction of most people.

by Anonymousreply 11306/11/2013

R71, I don't know if that's DicPic Trevor or not, but whoever he is, he can send me all the nude photos he likes.

by Anonymousreply 11406/11/2013

[quote]Make no mistake: "Rape Culture" is real, especially among entitled conservative white males.

WTF? I hate being forced to defend conservatives but this is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 11506/11/2013

R71 learn to post links asshole.

by Anonymousreply 11806/11/2013

for R118

by Anonymousreply 11906/11/2013

BTW, R118, did you really not know how to do that yourself?

by Anonymousreply 12006/11/2013

I can't wait for Michfest to start so we can have a few days with less "male gaze", "rape culture", and other such nonsense on here.

by Anonymousreply 12206/11/2013

Dayum R119! Who would bitch about getting pictures of that find piece of tail sent to them?

by Anonymousreply 12306/11/2013

Is there an uncensored picture of him showing his face and penis?

by Anonymousreply 12406/11/2013

[quote]I agree with OP.

So you and the OP would be happy to receive unsolicited dick photos regardless of the source. What can I say - that's fantastic! Except that I don't believe you. You are imagining high quality dick attached to a hot stud, aren't you ? Sadly no imagination or too much imagination (plus, sounds like you couldn't care less if the dick was attached to a sociopath, or well, a dick.) Chances are the woman was sent a photo of a sad looking dick attached to a pathetic human being.

by Anonymousreply 12506/11/2013

I cannot believe the number of guys sticking up for this douchebag and I'm gay. Why would anyone send a pic of thier cock to someone they don't know and someone that clearly doesn't want it. Good for her for sending it on to his mom.

by Anonymousreply 12606/11/2013

R71, those pictures seem to be of a guy named Marc Fitt.

by Anonymousreply 12706/11/2013

I think the issue is that she handled this in an inappropriate and rather self involved fashion. The correct thing to do would be to block him and notify the owners/moderators of the "safe-for-work" site that a user had violated the terms of service. Instead, she decided to be a drama queen. I ma sure she did it with every intent of of being able to say "look what I did!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 13006/11/2013

[quote]A straight slut/cunt can blow/suck/swallow a guy a night BUT gets offended when they see a picture of a cock

You're delusional. She can suck however many guys she WANTS. She can also tell a cock she doesn't want to fuck off. Then again, there probably isn't a cock you'd pass up, is there?

by Anonymousreply 13106/11/2013

R71, it's impossible for the guy in the first photo and the guy in the second phots to be the same guy.

by Anonymousreply 13206/11/2013

[quote]This usually involved times when the check comes to the table or someone has to stay late to do extra work, but I think it applies in this case as well.

Right, because clearly this woman sends unsolicited twat pics to guys all the time ....

Logic's not your strong suit, is it?

by Anonymousreply 13306/11/2013

Gay or not, most men and women are different when it comes to these things, so WTF are you all arguing?

Still, for her to use the word "rape" makes her an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 13406/11/2013

For the last time, the biggest problem was this guy's refusal to listen when the woman set boundaries. There was no reason for him to start insulting her because she wasn't turned on/excited by his dick picture. There is no defense for that.

by Anonymousreply 13506/11/2013

R134, we are arguing that there is a right way and a wrong way to handle the situation, regardless of ones gender.

by Anonymousreply 13606/11/2013

[quote]It's about unwarranted harassment. A straight slut/cunt can blow/suck/swallow a guy a night BUT gets offended when they see a picture of a cock. It's all about their girl power, they get to choose who they want to be kinky with not the other way around.

You know, the "rape culture" thing seems a little melodramatic until you read something like this. What is your point here? Did you really mean to imply that there's something amiss with women who think they have the right to choose their sex partners? That women who enjoy sex with the men of their choosing ought to be willing to accept sex from any man who wants it?

by Anonymousreply 13706/11/2013

R135, you expect a guy who sent a dick-pic to understand boundaries? Really, that says more about you than it does about him. As the old saying goes,"Don't argue with a pig. It only makes you look like a fool, and it annoys the pig." The correct response would be to NOT engage him and to contact the moderators.

by Anonymousreply 13806/11/2013

There's a right way and a wrong way to handle the situation and it appears the side you're on depends on gender, not sex. pref.

by Anonymousreply 13906/11/2013

No, R139, the side you are on depends on ones intelligence and level of maturity.

by Anonymousreply 14006/11/2013

OP must have no standards if he's OK with just any guy sending cock pics to him.

A hideously ugly and gross guy sent a female friend a picture of his cock. She was horrified, understandably. I would not want to see that from 'him'.

by Anonymousreply 14106/11/2013

She shouldn't have sent the photo to his mum - very true. She should have told him not to do it again, and if that failed, take it to the police.

by Anonymousreply 14206/11/2013

As people keep ignoring, it isnt even about being okay with it R141, it is about not trying to cause drama and a big scene over it

by Anonymousreply 14306/11/2013

Sometimes causing drama and a big scene over it is the only thing that gets through. That guy couldn't understand what the problem was and just kept on provoking her. It's aggressive and unwanted.. and probably a bit scary for women.

by Anonymousreply 14406/11/2013

I doubt he sent it to her for no reason. She must have given him some hint she wanted him.

by Anonymousreply 14606/11/2013

If he looked like Harvey Weinstein, your reaction would be different.

by Anonymousreply 14706/11/2013

R146 - those trashy fucking tattoos she has were probably the only green light he needed.

by Anonymousreply 14806/11/2013

R147 What are you saying about Heavy Whalestein? He is so charming and good looking any woman would fall for him honey.Especially when they see that bulge....... where his wallet is of course.

by Anonymousreply 14906/11/2013

R146, I have multiple dudes online send me X rated self pics without any prompting for such material. In fact, all my pics I share with people are very Grated and so are my profiles. I never ask or suggest that anyone send me explicit pics. Yet, some guys will still send you unsolicited X rated self pics.

by Anonymousreply 15006/11/2013

R145, you perpetuate the archaic stereotype that gay dudes are nasty, misogynistic, catty, predatory, immoral, and jealous of women. You don't represent mainstream gay and bisexual dudes.

by Anonymousreply 15106/11/2013

can someone post an unedited version that shows his face and or cock? thanks

by Anonymousreply 15306/11/2013

[quote] OP, perhaps you should compare how you would feel when some guy whom you don't want to expose himself to you, does just that

I would feel similar to when I see idiot posts like yours on DL. It's not what I want to see, but I say oh well and move on. Because unlike you, I'm not an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 15406/11/2013

I think sending a pic of your genitals to someone is high risk if that pic was not unsolicited. You should expect people to freak out and call you out for it, just like you would with any sexual harassment.

by Anonymousreply 15506/11/2013

I love that she corrected his grammar. She would fit in here very nicely.

by Anonymousreply 15606/11/2013

I think "rape culture" speaks to the mentality of young men thinking they can stick their dick wherever they want (in pictures and in person) whether the woman wants it or not.

Pretty self-explanatory guys.

by Anonymousreply 15706/11/2013

Using the word "rape" regarding anything but a physical sexual assault diminishes the power of the word and is an affront to rape victims.

by Anonymousreply 15806/11/2013

I think she meant it that way, r158. And was trying to show the attitudes and behavior that are created by and continue to foster "rape culture."

BTW - according to the feminists, rape culture is not just about women being raped, it's about them being shamed and blamed post rape and having the rapists protected.

Can you imagine if the Jerry Sandusky victims were being blasted all over twitter for being shameless sluts for prancing around the showers nude with older men?

by Anonymousreply 15906/11/2013

r159, did they really prance? Could you give us a description of what that might look like?

by Anonymousreply 16006/11/2013

Women get a rapey vibe from unsolicited dick picks that gay men can't relate to.

I recall some chick complained that Brett Favre sent her a dick pick. Brett Favre!

by Anonymousreply 16106/11/2013

I think this SNL skit in which it isn't sexual harassment if the guy looks like Tom Brady says it all.

by Anonymousreply 16206/11/2013

This whole thread exists because Americans are uptight and Puritanical about sex. Y'all have a lot of shame about it.

by Anonymousreply 16306/11/2013

r161, you mean "your kind of gay dude" can't relate to. Don't defame all gay men to be just like you.

by Anonymousreply 16506/11/2013

r165, if you're a "gay gay" who is offended by a dick pic.... well, you're not even a gay guy. I'd say freak is a better description.

by Anonymousreply 16606/11/2013

R165 hasn't seen his own cock in 15 years

by Anonymousreply 16706/11/2013

For all the men who would enjoy unsolicited pics of genitalia - please post your cell phone numbers below to receive lots of pictures of beefy curtained va jay jays with plenty of pubes. We know you won't be freaked out to have these spontaneously arriving on your phone -especially when you are at a work lunch.

by Anonymousreply 16806/11/2013

r168's mind hasn't yet developed to the point where he can distinguish between the concept of spam vs a single pic.

by Anonymousreply 16906/11/2013

R168. Nice try, but she is supposedly straight. Sending a. cock pic to her does not equal sending a cunt pic to a gay man.

OTOH, some of my straight friends send me all kinds of pretty pink pussy photos, it doesn't bother me.

by Anonymousreply 17006/11/2013

This is the most insane thread I've ever read on DL, and that is saying something.

And they say the soap threads draw an unsavory crowd. I wonder how many of you are actually gay men.

by Anonymousreply 17106/11/2013

Like this, R170?

by Anonymousreply 17206/11/2013

Once again, clueless fuckwit at R173, the two situations are not the same due to the imbalance of physical/economic/societal power between men and women.

by Anonymousreply 17406/11/2013

Are you retarded or something?

by Anonymousreply 17606/11/2013

We're all kind of equal on the internets.

by Anonymousreply 17706/11/2013

r178, why did you have to go one step too far?

by Anonymousreply 17906/11/2013

This thread is like a lightning rod drawing all the sex negatives' energy to it.

by Anonymousreply 18006/11/2013

Yes, R178, identifying a power imbalance = exactly the same as identifying inferiority. *eye roll*

I hope that English is not your first language, otherwise you are really fucking stupid. I suspect the latter.

by Anonymousreply 18106/11/2013

R172 - that was hilarious and completely unexpected!

Thank you for the laugh.

by Anonymousreply 18206/11/2013

[quote]Using the word "rape" regarding anything but a physical sexual assault diminishes the power of the word and is an affront to rape victims.

I don't think anyone, including the recipient of the cock pic in question, has suggested that sending an unwanted dick pic = rape. People have merely pointed out that the mentality that says "You fucking bitch/cunt/slut/whore/prude, how dare you object when I send you a picture of my cock" is not THAT far off from the mentality that says, "You fucking bitch/cunt/slut/whore/prude, how dare you object when I decide to fuck you."

by Anonymousreply 18406/11/2013

R162's clip is so true.

by Anonymousreply 18506/11/2013

Um, I haven't seen anyone using a power imbalance to justify anything as right/wrong, R183. Seriously, how many people here are incapable of following a logical argument?

by Anonymousreply 18606/11/2013

[quote]You have to admit that using a power imbalance to justify something as right/wrong falls pretty close to the arguments used by people who claim black people can't be racists.

Y'know what, hon? Black people can be just as bigoted and prejudiced as any other group of people and absolutely nobody has ever suggested otherwise. Those who say blacks can't be racist are defining racism as the *systemic* (e.g., Jim Crow) oppression of a group of people of based on their race, and guess what? By that definition, African Americans cannot in fact be racist, because they have never been in a position to systemically oppress white Americans, however much they might hate white people. That's really not very hard to understand and had nothing to do with this discussion of cock pics, so take that trollbait somewhere else.

The concept of power imbalance is at the heart of laws and policies that says parents can't fuck their kids, 50-year-olds can fuck 10-year-olds, teachers can't fuck their students, etc. Shall I now leap to the conclusion that you are a pedo because you object to arguments based on the concept of power imbalances?

by Anonymousreply 18806/11/2013

Lots of theory, r188, which doesn't always translate into practice.

by Anonymousreply 18906/11/2013

Why are people saying the woman felt powerless here? She was pretty strong. She told him clearly she didn't want the pic and didn't appreciate it. She told him to stop contact her. When he didn't, she made him pay. By the end, he was pleading for her consideration. Bam.

by Anonymousreply 19106/11/2013

Exactly, R190.

by Anonymousreply 19206/11/2013

[your a prude]

Oh, dear..... how many times does the dumbass need to be corrected on his grammar?

by Anonymousreply 19306/11/2013

When you do something as stupid, dumb, and harassing as sending a pic of your genitals to someone who has not asked for such a thing, you should expect swift and strong retribution and humiliation to result. He got what he deserved.

by Anonymousreply 19406/11/2013

About the same number of times you need to be corrected on how to post a quote, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 19506/11/2013

I have no idea what you mean by that, r189, but I won't ask you to explain because that whole tangent really doesn't have shit to do with this thread, anyway.

Sending an unsolicited cock pic is just a crappy idea, especially if you are sending it to somebody you located via an explicitly "SFW" dating site. I wouldn't say power differentials had anything to with it, though, unless we were talking about a boss sending a cock pic to an employee or something.

And although I think it's a shitty idea, I'd probably just chalk it up to harmless cluelessness if the guy had the grace to apologize and knock it off when informed that his pics were unwelcome. But a guy who gets all pissed off and argues and calls names is a different story; in essence, he's saying "it's okay for me to send you dick pics if I feel like it, but not okay for you to tell me to stop." That mentality is a problem.

by Anonymousreply 19606/11/2013

[quote]Men are utterly wasted on women.

That's certainly true for men who think dicks are the most important thing in the world.

by Anonymousreply 19806/11/2013

I hope Trevor's real or full name gets out.

When someone is told to fuck off, he/she should FUCK OFF.

by Anonymousreply 19906/11/2013

I apologize for the catty misogynistic creepy gay guys on this thread. They are not indicative of most bisexual/gay dudes.

by Anonymousreply 20006/11/2013

Could you bitches be any more tiresome? Now I have to scroll through all this drivel to see if there are unpixellated pics.

by Anonymousreply 20106/11/2013

[quote]I hope Trevor's real or full name gets out.

Or at least pics of [italic]his[/italic] face and [italic]his[/italic] dick, preferably in the same picture, i.e., not the one stole from someone else (more morally reprehensible IMO than what Trevor did).

by Anonymousreply 20206/11/2013

[quote] Your a prude

LOL She corrected him multiple times(that I saw), yet the ignorant jackass kept typing it!

by Anonymousreply 20306/11/2013

Dumbass at r193, it's not grammar, it's spelling.

Grammar is defined as "the rules for standard use of words" or "the study of the way the sentences of a language are constructed."

Spelling mistakes do not seem to be the same as grammatical mistakes.

by Anonymousreply 20506/11/2013

Lets be real about this bitches. It all comes down to this: attractive women are spoiled by good dick getting thrown at them left, right and center. Very, very few gay men get the same amount of penis offers from the most sexually enticing men. So we have two conflicting points of view, and there will never be an end to the argument.

by Anonymousreply 20706/11/2013

[quote]very few gay men get the same amount of penis offers from the most sexually enticing men.

You are obviously speaking from your own most unfortunate perspective.

by Anonymousreply 20906/11/2013

That was no spelling mistake.

Dumb redneck simply does not understand the difference between your and you're.

by Anonymousreply 21006/11/2013

I think it's pretty simple: Don't send cock shots to strangers who haven't asked for them.

A second issue is whether she should have then forwarded an unsolicited cock shot to another stranger (the guy's mother.)

by Anonymousreply 21106/11/2013

The guy gets what he deserves just for being so stupid

by Anonymousreply 21206/11/2013

Didn't she commit matrirape by forwarding it to her mother?

by Anonymousreply 21506/11/2013

[quote]You are obviously speaking from your own most unfortunate perspective.

r209, there are less gay men then straight men, that is just statistics. No need to work my own perspective into the argument. And I dont take dick up the ass anyway, so Im not thirsty. But there are plenty of guys who are.

by Anonymousreply 21606/11/2013

Uh, apparently she didn't want it, but the prick's little ego couldn't take it.

Can't he go to a bar and get laid?

by Anonymousreply 21806/11/2013

[quote]And this is where your argument fails. This is not our culture.

I myself am not totally sold on the idea that it is (though I would not say we even have one monolithic culture, and attitudes toward rape vary widely depending on demographic, local culture, etc.). My argument with the retarded asscannon with whom I have been "debating" rape culture began with my saying that his attitude that slutty women have no business objecting to sexual attention from ANY man helps me understand why some women DO believe in the existence of a rape culture.

by Anonymousreply 21906/11/2013

This whole thing is fake as hell anyway. The conversation between them is very scripted, right down to his spelling mistakes. She's just trying to get traffic for her blog or score a job in PR or something.

by Anonymousreply 22206/11/2013

r220, hon, you're an asscannon because you talk out your ass with the force of a cannon, not because I want to stick a cannon or anything else up your nasty old ass.

[quote]You don't deserve to live

Haha, you big baby. So sending unwanted dick pics is totally cool and recipients who say otherwise are hypersensitive, but disagreeing with you on the internet? Now, there's an offense that should be punishable by death, eh?

by Anonymousreply 22306/11/2013

Did someone on DL post this on Gawker:

What if this was reversed and it was a woman sending a pic of her cunt to some random guy? Would there still be outrage?

by Anonymousreply 22506/11/2013

r228: you're a dumb mess and not even a dumb hot one.

by Anonymousreply 22906/11/2013

R228, if that was supposed to be a slam, please pay an actual gay person to write one for you.

by Anonymousreply 23006/11/2013

[quote]fem-nazis are the scum of the earth, and there is no need for them anymore.

Rush, is that you? Time for your Twinkies and nap, dear.

by Anonymousreply 23106/11/2013

Good, because nobody else is R232.

by Anonymousreply 23306/11/2013

I hope, in your next life, most of you guys come back as attractive females. Trust me, you will change your tune about unwanted male attention.

by Anonymousreply 23406/11/2013

R234, I wish something equally horrific on you. And as gay men - which is who this site is for - we get a lot of unwanted attention all the time, and know how to deal with it like adults. Not horrible entitled assholes who think they're standing up for their systers by horrifying some innocent third party.

by Anonymousreply 23506/11/2013

r221 - Explain how you, a straight person, are entitled to come on a gay site and toss around the word "fag." Then again, don't. You're nothing but a bigot and a troll.

by Anonymousreply 23606/11/2013

I'm not straight, r236.

by Anonymousreply 23706/12/2013

r230, a/k/a "talks to self" and out of both sides of your mouth, you need to acquaint yourself with trolldar.

by Anonymousreply 23806/12/2013

So, you're saying, R239, that women perceive a hot guy's nice looking cock as something diseased and sicko?

That tells me all I need to know.

(shaking my head)

by Anonymousreply 24006/12/2013

"Not horrible entitled assholes who think they're standing up for their systers by horrifying some innocent third party."

Hahaha, "innocent third" party .. maybe her little prince should act like a grown up and fuck off when he's not wanted.

by Anonymousreply 24206/12/2013

I don't think anyone is really denying the guy was a boorish asshole. The point is, it's not just the guy who has obvious issues and did something completely wrong.

by Anonymousreply 24306/12/2013

I'm a GBM and I think the woman handled herself pretty well. I wouldn't be offended if I got that pic out of the blue but I respect her right to be put off. I don't think she acted like a victim at all. She got him to reflect on how his relentless behavior would look to someone he cared about. Pretty savvy.

by Anonymousreply 24406/12/2013

[quote] Hahaha, "innocent third" party .. maybe her little prince should act like a grown up and fuck off when he's not wanted.

So the mother of a grown man has to be blamed on everything her adult child does?

by Anonymousreply 24506/12/2013

[quote] A very savvy ex once told me that most grown men are still very little boys inside. They smart ones learn that society expects them to act grownup, especially if they don't yet know the girls they're trying to pursue.

Was your ex a Nice Guy(tm)? Why is he your ex?

by Anonymousreply 24606/12/2013

R240, Did you actually read my post? No, I love my man's dick and he is super hot. Everyone has always asked me why he never wanted to model.

Now, please re-read what I actually wrote. If a man sent you a pic of his dick that looked diseased or implied that it's owner had a bizarre fetish, how would you react? Or if it was clear that the man was grossly overweight? That's the equivalent to how most women would react if a total stranger sent her an unwanted pic, after she clearly stated that she wasn't at all interested in the jerk. It's not just what's in the pic, it's his whole attitude.

Please read more carefully next time, before you most something that sounds crazy in response. Actually you're doing exactly what the jerk did; ignoring what a girl actually wrote.

by Anonymousreply 24706/12/2013

R241, Like R240 apparently you can't read or comprehend what is written. That's exactly how the girl who got a dick pic felt about the sender. You both have some very serious and deep-seated anger issues.

by Anonymousreply 24806/12/2013

R246, We broke up because he got a job transfer out-of-state. He was a really wonderful, kind man. You can really care about someone and still realize that you shouldn't get married, because you don't have enough in common to sustain a long-term, permanent relationship.

What's a (tm)?

by Anonymousreply 24906/12/2013

I don't get how you could even see his cock in that pic? The most you could see would be pubes unless his dick was super erect at a 90 degree angle.

by Anonymousreply 25006/12/2013

So is this a hoax or did it really happen?

by Anonymousreply 25106/12/2013

If you join a dating site that allows people to send you an unsolicited photo, then you should expect that some of them will be dick pix. If it were a site to share recipes then it would be wrong, but on a dating site it would be appropriate. In our society, female nudity has been in our faces for decades, but there are still people who have a problem seeing a penis. Turn the lights on, see the the penis.

by Anonymousreply 25206/12/2013

R252,the site advertises itself as "Safe for Work". That is why she behaved in an inappropriate manner. She should have reported the the violation of the TOS to the site administrator(s). If I was the site administrator, I would throw them both off the site.

Otherwise, I agree. I find dick pics to be about as annoying as Farmville requests.

by Anonymousreply 25306/12/2013

this is a fake story.

by Anonymousreply 25406/12/2013

I briefly dated a guy with whom I broke up because on two separate occasions he struck me repeatedly in his sleep. He argued that it was not his fault, but I was nevertheless getting beaten. ANYWAY, he then proceeded to stalk me, threatening me with what he would do if I did not get back together with him. (What could be more enticing?)

I subsequently discovered photographs that he had posted of himself on line, dressed only in a tee shirt, holding his penis in his hand by way of advertisement. I did give serious consideration to printing them out and sending them to his mother, who was quite a piece of work in her own right. I decided against, mostly because if I did so, I'd be the jerk who sent the guy's penis pictures to his mother.

by Anonymousreply 25506/12/2013

OK,so where do we find the dick pic?

by Anonymousreply 25606/12/2013

It was on both Dudesnude and silverdaddies. No names, though, because I'm not in revenge mode at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 25706/12/2013

I once responded to a very conservative ad on a dating site. The guy asked ladies to respond by naming their favorite restaurant where they would like to meet for dinner. He then sent a dick pic and no other info. I now wonder if I should have told him that I was going to post it on a gay dating site, instead of just quickly pushing delete. Of course I didn't know if it was his dick or a strangers.

by Anonymousreply 25806/12/2013

Thanks r257. I just spent on hour on dudesnude but didn't find him. Found plenty of other stuff, though!

by Anonymousreply 25906/12/2013

I still want to see Trevor and his penis, even if Shayna doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 26006/12/2013

Not a day goes by that I am not grateful that I am a Gay man.

by Anonymousreply 26106/12/2013

I wonder how this moron is responding to all the unsolicited dick pics HE'S gotten since this story came out? You know he's getting deluged with them.

by Anonymousreply 26206/12/2013

r252, it is sad that you expect people to act like sexual predators.

by Anonymousreply 26306/12/2013

R263, it is sad you think showing [italic]a picture[/italic] of a penis equates to sexual predation. Because it isn't.

by Anonymousreply 26406/12/2013

R264, Sending a dick pic after the woman clearly stated that she wanted to be left alone is not rape but is very abusive and extremely immature behavior. I wouldn't be surprised if the jerk has been called a sexual predator at his workplace or in his community. Can he be correctly called a sociopath, as he clearly lacks empathy?

by Anonymousreply 26506/12/2013

From what I read, she didn't object until after he sent the pic -- what would there have been to object to? Rather, all he did was engage her in textversation after sending his pic.

by Anonymousreply 26706/12/2013

[quote]Jesus Fucking Christ, is any word thrown around more than 'sociopath' on DL?

by Anonymousreply 26906/12/2013

R266, Seriously? While I can't figure out how the girl got the idiot Mom's email/address, sending unsolicited dick pics is sadly very common on all dating sites. Haven't there been threads on the likewise very immature posters on gay male sites and their "emotional issues" and crazy ads and comments?

by Anonymousreply 27006/12/2013

R265, here's the conversation, with pic, sans dick. He did NOT send the pic after she asked him not to. She didn't start complaining about the dick until after she'd seen it (though it's hard to tell how much she could have seen from that pic).

If Shayna was really so appalled, so shocked, so completely grossed out, WHY DIDN'T SHE JUST HANG UP, or move to another site, whichever?

by Anonymousreply 27106/12/2013

[quote]it is sad you think showing a picture of a penis equates to sexual predation. Because it isn't.

If sending unasked-for dick pics is so harmless then what was wrong with her forwarding it to his mother?

by Anonymousreply 27206/12/2013

His mother isn't hanging out on a "dating" website, moron at R272. And your pal Shayna is doing it for revenge. Are you really that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 27506/12/2013

R268, By definition a sociopath lacks empathy and refuses to apologize for behavior deemed offensive by another party. How much do you want to bet that this jerk has been in trouble with the law or at least att his workplace for similar rude actions? He clearly doesn't comprehend societal norms of standard behavior.

by Anonymousreply 27606/12/2013

R276, what are you, a straight woman, even doing here? Go back to

by Anonymousreply 27806/12/2013

R277, R278, How ironic that I just completed a phone interview for a new TV pilot show on bullying.

by Anonymousreply 28006/12/2013

[quote] How ironic that I just completed a phone interview for a new TV pilot show on bullying.

Just proves that you'll seek to claim victimhood so long as it gets you attention.

by Anonymousreply 28106/12/2013

A lot of you guys don't understand the straight world. Women are looking for a male to have a family with. Most women are not interested in random hookups.

by Anonymousreply 28206/12/2013

r222 NAILED IT. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 28306/12/2013

Weird how so much of what's being posted here could just as feasibly be from gay men and Republican congressmen.

by Anonymousreply 28406/12/2013

R281, What planet are you on? Obviously the same place as this harasser that could care less how his victim feels. I said that it was very ironic that I had just been contacted for my interview for a new pilot on bullying, which is exactly what a few dicks on DL IMHO are trying to do.

by Anonymousreply 28506/12/2013

R284, Exactly. Bullying is wrong no matter where it comes from; it's a denial of someone else's rights and feelings.

by Anonymousreply 28606/12/2013

Why "ironic," R280? Are you Shayna?

by Anonymousreply 28706/12/2013

R287, Of course I'm not Shayna. I also said earlier in the thread that I've been in the same situation on dating sites, and have also blocked the jerks who send me naked pics unsolicited or who make rude comments. I would never forward the pics to anyone else either, although now I'm considering posting some on this thread. LOL

by Anonymousreply 28806/12/2013

You didn't answer the question, R288. Why is it ironic that you got a phone call about a show on bullying?

by Anonymousreply 28906/12/2013

I can't believe how many moon-eyed homosexuals are defending this (cute, buff, hung, but DUMB) young man. You don't send a cock pic after chatting about the weather. She legitimately expressed her distaste and he stupidly taunted her: "too big for ya?" and "your a prude". He's like a flasher in the street taunting the woman he flashes once spurned.

by Anonymousreply 29006/12/2013

R289, IMHO a few posters on this thread have been bullying me after I simply stated my views. I can't believe that anyone would disagree with the following, unless they also enjoy bullying girls.

I was the one that said the woman should have quickly deleted the pics and blocked the jerk. Still those that send dick pics to ladies IMHO are extremely immature and possibly have deep seated anger or mental health issues. I can't believe that this is the first time this jerk has acted completely inappropriately.

by Anonymousreply 29106/12/2013

If you're a woman, you don't belong here, R290.

by Anonymousreply 29206/12/2013

How many of you are men in this thread? Anyone?

I'm the only one?

by Anonymousreply 29306/12/2013

290 here and I'm a fellow homosexual MAN - one that respects women and isn't struck dumb by the sight of young straight cock, oohKay?

by Anonymousreply 29406/12/2013

I'm a man, baby.

And I think it's pretty simple: Don't send cock shots to strangers who haven't asked for them.

A second issue is whether she should have then forwarded an unsolicited cock shot to another stranger (the guy's mother.)

by Anonymousreply 29506/12/2013

This is not for men only, R292. I'm not sure why you think that. I get the feeling you are the one always trying to start the lesbian vs gay men flame wars.

by Anonymousreply 29606/12/2013

r292, I am a bi dude. Anyone defending this sexual creeper is probably guilty of similar conduct, and we can look forward to reading about how they were exposed as a sexual predator one day.

by Anonymousreply 29706/12/2013

Jesus Fictional Christ, some of my fellow gay men are stupid, hateful misogynist pricks.

I'm ashamed to share a sexuality with you. Grow the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 29806/12/2013

I don't understand why anyone would send a dick pic, anyway. Especially not to straight women- they aren't normally going to jump all over a detached penis like a lot of gay men do. It's just a difference in how men and women work, generally.

I think a lot of the "rape culture" stuff is over the top, but I think it should be clear to anyone that dick pics should not be sent unsolicited and especially not if they are specifically told they are unwanted.

by Anonymousreply 29906/13/2013

Additionally, Was it even "big"? We know the guy is an idiot, but not all of the hung are dumb.

Personally, I am statistically big, but I would never be comfortable sending a pic and bragging that I am "too big for ya." I'd have to be like 12 x 7 or something unheard of for that kind of confidence. I am puzzled at the 120lb guys with 6.5 inchers who insist they are huge.

by Anonymousreply 30006/13/2013

Haven't checked this thread out in a few days now - is it still all about how ugly fat chicks and uptight lonely gay guys scream RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE at the virtual sight of a penis?

by Anonymousreply 30106/13/2013

[quote]A second issue is whether she should have then forwarded an unsolicited cock shot to another stranger (the guy's mother.)

It's an interesting message: Don't send an unwanted cock shot if you don't want it forwarded to your mother. That might be what it takes to stop the behavior.

by Anonymousreply 30206/13/2013

there was a study done on men and women.

Men would hook up with an average or even someone below him but a woman will only hook up with a man that is exceptionally attractive. So who is the most shallow?

by Anonymousreply 30306/13/2013

Link to the study R303.

by Anonymousreply 30406/13/2013

I see too many women with inferior men to believe that's true, R303.

by Anonymousreply 30506/13/2013

I want to know what his mum said.

by Anonymousreply 30606/13/2013

this thread is too long to read the whole thing but here's the unblurred pic if it hasn't been posted. kinda fugly. poor mrs duddy...

by Anonymousreply 30706/13/2013

[quote]Men would hook up with an average or even someone below him but a woman will only hook up with a man that is exceptionally attractive.

On what planet was this study conducted? Bizarro World?

by Anonymousreply 30806/13/2013

“since you’re pretty easy to find on Facebook, Trevor Duddy, shall I send mom (Mary Beth Duddy) screencaps of this coversation? To show her how you treat women?”

by Anonymousreply 30906/13/2013

His cock looks tiny.

by Anonymousreply 31006/13/2013

I laughed when he tried to talk her out of sending the conversation to his mother. He was totally arrogant until Mom was mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 31106/13/2013

"Men would hook up with an average or even someone below him but a woman will only hook up with a man that is exceptionally attractive."

Most men would THINK they are hooking up with someone beneath themselves but most men vastly overrate their attractiveness. And by vastly I mean comically so.

by Anonymousreply 31206/13/2013

Neither R307 nor R310's links appear to be working.

by Anonymousreply 31306/13/2013

Are the same guys who post that seeing a picture of a naked dick is no big deal....

....the ones that filled a 600 post thread venting their outrage at some old troll towel dancing at the gym and trying to look at their junk?

Just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 31406/13/2013

You have to be a better judge of character before you send out a pic like that. In the gay world, posting a naked pic online would only get 'likes' and thumbs up. In the straight world you get vilified and attacked.

If he was looking for sex, he should have been smart enough to know that wasn't the place to do it. I don't know that website real well, but clearly that isn't what people are looking for there. Now if he showed his penis to a female in the back of an adult bookstore, he MIGHT get a different response. Context is everything.

by Anonymousreply 31506/13/2013

Please where is the dick shot?

Even examining the base, which is all you can see, it is obvious he is not that well-hung. What's the big deal? The issue is he exaggerated. There are many men in porn who are much better looking with MUCH bigger penises.

by Anonymousreply 31606/13/2013

all this fucking fuss,over 300 posts and still NO cock shot?

So, then, what's the big fucking deal?

The girl's a monster to call him out like this...for nothing!

by Anonymousreply 31706/13/2013

R301, It isn't "rape" by my definition; just totally disrespectful. Please read the brilliant analysis of the 3 posters ahead of you for details. By the way all of the girls that I've met that focus on the size and shape of a man's privates have deep-seated anger issues, like straight men who will only date women who have huge tits. Perhaps some are over-compensating as well.

by Anonymousreply 31806/13/2013

Shayna caused all this mishegas over [italic]that[/italic]? You can't see a thing.

by Anonymousreply 31906/13/2013

How can you generalize about the different level of attractiveness in straights pairing up? There are so many factors that determine compatibility, especially in long-term friendships.

That said, I've gone on many, many blind dates for lunch and dinner after connecting on dating sites. Men who are less physically attractive, even if they're very successful and educated, often do not feel comfortable with the amount of attention girls receive. Also they tend to place less emphasis on physical fitness and grooming and fashion. This causes a disconnect due to a difference in values.

by Anonymousreply 32006/13/2013

Why would a real women care what a man's dick looks like? I'd assume he'd be a rotten and totally selfish sex partner because he stupidly thinks that size is everything. He obviously could care less what a girl wants in bed.

by Anonymousreply 32106/13/2013

[quote]Why would a real women care what a man's dick looks like?

Are you saying women shouldn't or don't care about aesthetics when it comes to men's bodies? I can't imagine that's true.

by Anonymousreply 32206/13/2013

Fuckin' fraus.....

by Anonymousreply 32306/13/2013

If doing in person would not be the right thing to do, then doing it online is not acceptable as well.

Nobody would unzip and haul out their cock when first meeting somebody in person, why would it be okay to do online?

The only place it would be acceptable is if you are a member of a sexually explicit hookup site like Manhunt.

by Anonymousreply 32406/13/2013

Seriously, I can't believe we've gone this far without a link to the uncensored pic.

What have we become??

by Anonymousreply 32506/13/2013

R322, A pic tells a lot about a man. Do his eyes show intelligence and sensitivity? How about his smile, or does he appear unpleasant? Possess good grooming or dress like a nerd? Focused on physical fitness or grossly overweight? (Most of the men who I've dated look like models.)

No, as long as it's not diseased, I could care less what his dick looks like.

by Anonymousreply 32606/13/2013

Every photo I've seen so far is the same as r310, which appears to be a screen cap. Is there another one around, showing a little more?

by Anonymousreply 32706/13/2013

R328, any woman who thinks that should just be a lesbian and not even pretend to be Straight.

I've always said it, Men are WASTED on women.

by Anonymousreply 32906/13/2013

R329, I agree with you that dicks are very beautiful and "wonderful things." Still I would NEVER choose a man based on what his dick looked like.

Do gay men put up with jerks if they like how he looks "below the waist?"

by Anonymousreply 33006/13/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!