Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

NSA leaker

I'd do Ed Snowden. And so would you.

This is why we shouldn't give up on America. Because are evil masters made a mistake in leaving the shell of democracy in place. As long as the people believe in it, we can take back our nation.

by Anonymousreply 5805/30/2014

It's like how "all men are created equal" eventually conquered slavery.

And "Love worketh no ill to his neighbour; therefore, love is the fulfilling of the law" eventuallyh conquered homophobia.

It can be done, even if the original claims for democracy were all a cynical lie. As long as people believe in them, the master class can never be secure.

by Anonymousreply 106/09/2013

[quote] As long as the people believe in it, we can take back our nation.

Teabagger speak.

by Anonymousreply 206/09/2013

Most guys named "Ed" are handsome, hung, and smart.

by Anonymousreply 306/09/2013

Will the government halt the Manning trial and decide to have a two-for-one special instead?

by Anonymousreply 406/09/2013

Ed is hot!!!

by Anonymousreply 506/10/2013

He's a Ron Paul supporter and funder.

by Anonymousreply 606/10/2013

Uh, neaux.

by Anonymousreply 706/10/2013

[quote]Because are evil masters made a ...

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 906/10/2013

grow up or shut up, op

by Anonymousreply 1006/10/2013

[quote]Sorry but he and manning broke the law and should be prosecuted.

Our government's power to make laws comes to them from the Constitution. When the government acts in defiance of the Constitution and denies the citizenry of their government-acknowledged rights (which are not privileges granted by the feds but RIGHTS owned by the public inalienably) they too should be prosecuted. Rule of Law and all.

by Anonymousreply 1206/11/2013

Is he a gay?

by Anonymousreply 1306/11/2013

I thought he was kind of cute until I found out about the Ron Paul bullshit. That's such an instant turn-off.

by Anonymousreply 1406/11/2013

[quote]Is he a gay?

He pings to me, but supposedly has a girlfriend, so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 1506/11/2013 mouth breather.

by Anonymousreply 1606/11/2013

He's cute, but the asshole didn't have a problem with a $200,000 salary...despite being a high school dropout. He probably saved a cool million before he decided to turn "whistleblower."

by Anonymousreply 1706/11/2013

He has frosted hair, a musky nutsack and probably does not wipe well...

by Anonymousreply 1806/11/2013

How does a high school dropout make $200,000 a year?

by Anonymousreply 1906/11/2013

I know for a fact that he uses scented baby wipes r18.

by Anonymousreply 2006/11/2013

[quote]How does a high school dropout make $200,000 a year?

By spying on his countrymen of course.

by Anonymousreply 2106/11/2013

He violated his contract, and he's a traitor.

by Anonymousreply 2206/11/2013

Who, R22, Snowden or Obama? Because Obama swore to uphold the Constitution whose Fourth Amendment protects the people from illegal search and seizure which is but one of the rights the Obama administration has trampled on.

by Anonymousreply 2306/11/2013

[quote]Because are evil masters made a mistake

Our you someone who learned English as a second language?

by Anonymousreply 2406/11/2013

He's pretty straight. Was living with a female pole dancer.

by Anonymousreply 2506/11/2013

Surprising that Snowden is a high school drop-out, and getting paid so much money. He is attractive, but I've read that he's bisexual too.

by Anonymousreply 2606/11/2013

He seems very articulate for someone that did not go to college.

Where are you reading this stuff about pole-dancers and bisexuality

by Anonymousreply 2706/11/2013

OP is an idiot.

Good for Snowden. But the rest of what this twit said is ridiculous. "Take back our nation." Indeed. Naive and self-defeating bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 2806/11/2013

Yeah, but a guy like him wanting to marry a stripper questions his integrity.

by Anonymousreply 2906/11/2013

I have standards. He is pasty and gross. And that fucking mole....

by Anonymousreply 3006/11/2013

[quote]He violated his contract

This is why true Libertarians can't support him. He violated the agreement he made with Booz Allen, and consequently, their property rights. Until he returns his ill gotten financial gains to them, he is nothing but an unrepentant contract breaker.

by Anonymousreply 3106/11/2013

He's a Hero

by Anonymousreply 3206/11/2013

I hope he is arrested or - better yet- killed. He has put or country in jeopardy. He and his girlfriend need to be eliminated and anyone who supports him needs to be eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 3306/11/2013

Turns out he lied about his salary. His contract was for $122,000 a year, but he was only with BAH for 3 months (and they've since canned his ass). Plus he was supporting an unemployed girlfriend and supporting her frivolous pursuits.

by Anonymousreply 3406/12/2013

Please elaborate on this "bisexuality" r26 because I thought that male bisexuals were just mythological creatures.

by Anonymousreply 3506/12/2013

"And "Love worketh no ill to his neighbour; therefore, love is the fulfilling of the law" eventuallyh conquered homophobia."

Homophobia was conquered? I must have been on vacation when that happened.

by Anonymousreply 3606/12/2013

R31, even more interesting, in relation to Booz Allen, is that Snowden in fact contacted Laura Poitras, who made the video of his great revelations, *before* he actually started working at Booz Allen, which suggests that he only got a job there just so he could make turn himself into a heroic "whistleblower" against them.

In a Salon interview with Poitras: Question: "Since he contacted you before he started working at Booz Allen, the implication people were drawing was that he went to Booz Allen with the express intention of leaking this."

Answer: "That’s completely absurd. I had no dialogue about what the information was — there were claims, that’s all I received."

Notice how she doesn't actually answer the question but reacts strongly to counter any accusations against herself (even though none were made). She says she didn't know about the "information" (althouh she knows there were claims, but she doesn't deny that Snowden may indeed have only gone to Booz in order then to make these accusations against them.

I'm always amazed when people write things like "I read somewhere he's bisexual" and then they just believe that. Hey, Ed Snowden is a unicorn! Now you've read somewhere that Ed Snowden is a unicorn so you can kinda believe it.

Sorry, but I'm not an American so I may not be able to follow this - can an American tell me how the US government actually violated the 4th amendment? Because, all I've read about this guy's

by Anonymousreply 3706/12/2013

My experience with this type (usually, I stopped at about six,) is the very thin, bent dick; borrrring, pasty body; stiff and nonresponsive get-it-over-with attitude; and usually several testicle whiteheads (closed comedones - ugh)

by Anonymousreply 3806/12/2013

Snowden is our generation's Nathan Hale.

by Anonymousreply 3906/12/2013

His mole is nasty and he is basically a hermit. He has ugly-face too.

by Anonymousreply 4006/12/2013

[quote]But the rest of what this twit said is ridiculous. "Take back our nation." Indeed. Naive and self-defeating bullshit.

So, we just roll over and take it? What are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 4106/12/2013

Yes, but does he leak pre-cum?

by Anonymousreply 4306/12/2013

Does he wear huaraches?

by Anonymousreply 4406/12/2013

He's only doing what the government has said we should do: "If you see something, say something."

I think he's a hero.

I also think that mole is beyond repulsive and he should have it removed ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 4506/12/2013

I would not have sex with him at all he's not my type and looks like a rat or at least his face does.

Either way he's an idiot with a death wish.

by Anonymousreply 4606/12/2013

Customer: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint.

(The owner does not respond.)

C: 'Ello, Miss?

Owner: What do you mean "miss"?

C: I'm sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint!

O: We're closin' for lunch.

C: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this parrot what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique.

O: Oh yes, the, uh, the Norwegian Blue...What's,uh...What's wrong with it?

C: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it!

O: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting.

C: Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now.

O: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage!

C: The plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead.

O: Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting!

C: All right then, if he's restin', I'll wake him up!

(shouting at the cage)

'Ello, Mister Polly Parrot! I've got a lovely fresh cuttle fish for you if you show...(owner hits the cage)

O: There, he moved!

C: No, he didn't, that was you hitting the cage!

O: I never!!

C: Yes, you did!

O: I never, never did anything...

C: (yelling and hitting the cage repeatedly) 'ELLO POLLY!!!!!

Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call!

(Takes parrot out of the cage and thumps its head on the counter. Throws it up in the air and watches it plummet to the floor.)

C: Now that's what I call a dead parrot.

O: No, no.....No, 'e's stunned!

O: Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was wakin' up! Norwegian Blues stun easily, major.

C: look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That parrot is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf an hour ago, you assured me that its total lack of movement was due to it bein' tired and shagged out following a prolonged squawk.

O: Well, he's...he's, ah...probably pining for the fjords.

C: PININ' for the FJORDS?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that?, look, why did he fall flat on his back the moment I got 'im home?

O: The Norwegian Blue prefers kippin' on it's back! Remarkable bird, id'nit, squire? Lovely plumage!

C: Look, I took the liberty of examining that parrot when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it had been sitting on its perch in the first place was that it had been NAILED there.

O: Well, o'course it was nailed there! If I hadn't nailed that bird down, it would have nuzzled up to those bars, bent 'em apart with its beak, and VOOM! Feeweeweewee!

C: "VOOM"?!? Mate, this bird wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts through it! 'E's bleedin' demised!

O: No no! 'E's pining!

C: 'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!

'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!

O: Well, I'd better replace it, then.

(he takes a quick peek behind the counter)

O: Sorry squire, I've had a look 'round the back of the shop, and uh, we're right out of parrots.

C: I see. I see, I get the picture.

O: I got a slug.

C: (sweet as sugar) Pray, does it talk?

O: Nnnnot really.

O: Look, if you go to my brother's pet shop in Bolton, he'll replace the parrot for you.

C: Bolton, eh? Very well.

The customer leaves.

The customer enters the same pet shop. The owner is putting on a false moustache.

C: This is Bolton, is it?

O: (with a fake mustache) No, it's Ipswitch.

C: (looking at the camera) That's inter-city rail for you.

The customer goes to the train station.

He addresses a man standing behind a desk marked "Complaints".

C: I wish to complain, British-Railways Person.

C: I beg your pardon...?

A: I'm a qualified brain surgeon! I only do this job because I like being my own boss!

C: Excuse me, this is irrelevant, isn't it?

A: Yeah, well it's not easy to pad these python files out to 200 lines, you know.

C: Well, I wish to complain. I got on the Bolton train and found myself deposited here in Ipswitch.

A: No, this is Bolton.

C: (to the camera) The pet shop man's brother was lying!!

A: Can't blame British Rail for that.

C: In that case, I shall return to the pet shop!

He does.

C: I understand this IS Bolton.

O: (still with the fake mustache) Yes?

C: You told me it was Ipswitch!

O: ...It was a pun.

C: (pause) A PUN?!?

O: No, no...not a pun...What's that thing that spells the same backwards as forwards?

C: (Long pause) A palindrome...?

O: Yeah, that's it!

C: It's not a palindrome! The palindrome of "Bolton" would be "Notlob"!! It don't work!!

O: Well, what do you want?

C: I'm not prepared to pursue my line of inquiry any longer as I think this is getting too silly!

Sergeant-Major: Quite agree, quite agree, too silly, far too silly...

by Anonymousreply 5007/29/2013

[quote]Why do you hate freedom?

I don't hate freedom, I hate inadequately supervised teenagers.

[quote]Are you scared people might start to recognize how libertarian political views and Austrian economics are superior to communistic (il)liberalism (aka fascism)

No, everyone already knows that your ideas are intellectually bankrupt, ethically unsound and anti-social to the point of psychopathy.

[quote]and that you would lose the argument?

I've already won the argument.

[quote]Personal economic freedom is the basis of a healthy society and the fact that you hate it makes me sad.

The fact that you were born without a functioning brain or sense of humor makes me sad but not sad enough to stop fucking with you.

by Anonymousreply 5207/29/2013

Why isn't this a big issue with Democrats?

Our government is DESTROYING our civil liberty, and there is NOT A GODDAMN WORD in support of Snowden, or outrage about Obama spying...WHY?

by Anonymousreply 5410/01/2013

We can't afford to look at Obama's mistakes right now. We have to pray that there's a liberal in him somewhere and go from there. The lunatic Tea Party will gain more ground if we stop to fight our own.

by Anonymousreply 5510/01/2013

His interview last night showed how twisted and corrupt the media really is.

BW acted like he wanted to kill Snowden- totally unprofessional.

by Anonymousreply 5605/29/2014

The media hates Snowden because the other country he bonked was Israel

by Anonymousreply 5705/30/2014

[quote] Our government is DESTROYING our civil liberty, and there is NOT A GODDAMN WORD in support of Snowden, or outrage about Obama spying...WHY?

Because most of us feel we have nothing to hide so we all put our heads in the sand.

by Anonymousreply 5805/30/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!