Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Pine

Anyone else get "Bradley Cooper" vibes from him?

by Anonymousreply 12805/18/2014

yup - Pine is rumored to be well hung and uses it to get what he wants.

knowing Quinto may allow him to come out.

by Anonymousreply 106/08/2013

I'm actually watching him in 'People Like Us' right now. I don't think I've ever seen him in anything. He's a really good actor.

by Anonymousreply 206/08/2013

Chris Pine is a HORRIBLE actor. He lucked into Sping Awakenings, where he was upstaged John Gallagher Jr., the supporting actor, which embarrassed everyone afte the hype they gave Pine. And he has done nothing on Glee. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 306/08/2013

thank you , r3, now we wont have to continue with any responses to this thread.

by Anonymousreply 406/09/2013

I first saw him in [italic]Bottle Shock[/italic], and I still think of him as a stoner born too late to be a hippie.

by Anonymousreply 506/09/2013

r3 is living in some far-off alternate universe.

by Anonymousreply 606/09/2013

He looks like he'd have nasty armpits.

by Anonymousreply 706/09/2013

R2, I think he is a good actor as well. People like us was a good little movie. I liked Elizabeth Banks in that as well, and Michele Pfeiffer was very good

by Anonymousreply 806/09/2013

a cutie. his dad was hot too

by Anonymousreply 906/09/2013

Good actor just saw "People Like Us" too. He was excellent. First thing I've seen him in . He's got a very likable quality , unlike BC who, I think, the more you watch him, the more annoying he becomes. We'll see who goes the distance. That Jimmy Stewart quality seems more long-term than the 'look at me- I'm so handsome' arrogance of BC.

by Anonymousreply 1006/09/2013

You are talking about Jonathan Groff r3.

by Anonymousreply 1106/09/2013

R3 I think you should refrain from posting on the Datalounge so soon after suffering a stroke.

by Anonymousreply 1206/09/2013

He's only good looking with an extremely attentive lighting designer and director who shoots around his unattractive and deep pockmarks.

by Anonymousreply 1406/09/2013

oh, ok, then. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 1506/09/2013

Personally, the pock marks don't bother me. I don't think Tommy Lee Jones has been hindered by them. If Pine had a career that spanned that many years I think he would be quite happy.

On the subject of his skin, it does look to me like he has perhaps had some skin resurfacing done, because his scarring is less noticeable in the newest movie than it was in the first ST.

In Pine's case, without a bit of imperfection in his face, I think he would be too pretty, much like Brad Pitt was until the last few years.

Different strokes for different folks, but while I might admire a "Pretty man" aesthetically, I rarely find them attractive in a sexy way. When Pitt isn't wearing the crazy goatee or weird hair, I prefer his looks now to when he was 25.

I have seen some recent pics of Pine with a beard that has some gray showing. YUM, Those gray hairs sprinkled in his beard ramp up his sex appeal imo.

And for another example of Chris's talent, watch clips of him as Darwin Tremor ( Smokin' Aces) on youtube. He is unrecognizable and really plays the part terrifically. The movie itself sucks, so just watch the clips.

Apparently he is dating another Victoria's Secret type swimsuit/lingerie model. She has a nice body, and a meh face. Same with his last GF. Don't know if he is bi or straight.

by Anonymousreply 1606/09/2013

First time I ever saw him was in some awful Lindsey Lohan flop, "Just My Luck." Good for him for surviving that debacle and becoming a leading man. Not my type at all but he seems like a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 1706/09/2013

He will NEVER be A-List. The failure of the latest STAR TREK movie ensures that (and doesn't bode well for any of that crew really breaking out).

He's appealing, though. He should find an edgy project on network or cable TV.

by Anonymousreply 1806/09/2013

Anyone who looks like Paul Walker can't be all bad. I liked that trash Unstoppable. Still, pretty boy peers like Chris Evans and Aaron Paul are more talented and hotter.

by Anonymousreply 1906/09/2013

I forgot about Unstoppable. IT was a great popcorn movie. Nothing oscar worthy, but entertaining. And that shot of him in his undies on the side of the bed: Worth the price of admission.

I am not sure why people are calling Star Trek a flop. It is well over 200mil which is pretty good.

I think talent wise, Pine and Evans are on par. Both have made some dreadful film choices. And both have had some big hits. I think Pine has a better face, ( the eyes are it) and Evans has a good face and better body.

Both seem a bit on the sensitive side, and I could see either of them walking away altogether, if they tire of the Hollywood BS.

by Anonymousreply 2006/09/2013

Chris Pine isn't gay. Neither are Benedict Cumberbatch and Simon Pegg, and all three of them hung around Quinto on the set. So all three seem pretty cool, on the whole.

by Anonymousreply 2106/09/2013

Damn shame about the box office failure of Into Darkness,r18,isn't it ?

Total Box Office--- Star Trek Into Darkness....................$ 200.1 million as of 6/7/13

Tell us about YOUR latest box office numbers.

by Anonymousreply 2206/09/2013

[quote]Apparently he is dating another Victoria's Secret type swimsuit/lingerie model. She has a nice body, and a meh face. Same with his last GF. Don't know if he is bi or straight.

So he's going down the Leo DiCaprio route?

by Anonymousreply 2306/09/2013

I love his big forehead!

by Anonymousreply 2406/11/2013

seems gay to me...

by Anonymousreply 2506/11/2013

Pine is not a good actor but has an engaging, pleasant vibe.

Bradley Cooper feels like a selfish, pissy asshole who goes home and frowns the exact length of time he had to publicly smile in order to get his time back.

by Anonymousreply 2606/11/2013

Chris Pine is a good actor. Go watch Welcome to People. He was very good. I do think he suffers from poor film choices. Just My Luck, Princess diaries, Blind Dating, This Means War, were all terrible films. But when he gets a good movie, he is very good. Despite the bad wig in Bottle Shock it was a good movie, Star Treks were good, if you like that genre, Welcome to People is a very good little indie.

by Anonymousreply 2706/11/2013

Is he gay or not?

by Anonymousreply 2806/11/2013

He's Not Gay!

by Anonymousreply 2906/11/2013

[quote]He will NEVER be A-List. The failure of the latest STAR TREK movie ensures that (and doesn't bode well for any of that crew really breaking out).

The latest Star Trek movie has made more than the first.

by Anonymousreply 3006/11/2013

Chris Pine is definitely A-List.

by Anonymousreply 3106/11/2013

I can tell you Chris Pine is very sensitive.

Like if he were to read this thread tears will flow kind of sensitive. I kid you no!

by Anonymousreply 3206/11/2013

I think he is B+ list right now, but if his Jack Ryan film does well, he will be definitely A list.

And no, I don't think he is gay. He has had several long term relationships and while I don't get his taste in women, they do seem pretty genuine, (except perhaps when was with WhOlivia Munn.

by Anonymousreply 3306/11/2013

I think he is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 3406/17/2013

[quote]Apparently he is dating another Victoria's Secret type swimsuit/lingerie model.

This is incorrect; he isn't dating a girl at all right now.

by Anonymousreply 3506/17/2013

If you go to tumblr, there are some pics of Chris Pine in Japan wearing some snug pants that hint at some good stuff. I don't like his fashion sense of ankle length pant with no socks, but I can't argue with the bulge he is showing in pics where he is wearing a dark trouser and a light tan sweater. His hair is longer as he preps for his next movie, but he looks hot otherwise,

by Anonymousreply 3608/15/2013

You couldn't just give us a link, R36?

by Anonymousreply 3708/15/2013

well, I tried to, but you can't post a link unless you pay the $18. Also I tried to post this earlier and was going to type in the link manually, but I was blocked from posting due to high traffic on the website at that time.

There is a fan page called

If you scroll down the front page and go to a post dated 8/13, called "Chris Pine attends Into Darkness Press Conference in Tokyo, Japan. There are several pics there where you can see the pants are straining from the bulge.

There are other pics of him wearing a light brown suit, but those aren't as good.

Sorry, that is the best I can do.

by Anonymousreply 3808/15/2013

Like THIS one R38?!

by Anonymousreply 3908/15/2013

how old is he? his eyes are looking droopy already, I predict an eye job in his future.

by Anonymousreply 4008/15/2013

Chris Pine is so pretty and hot, and seems very sensitive which is a quality I admire in a sane person. You can clearly see from the films where he's been in undies that he's packing something nice there, probably big balls which is usually the case.

Here's remix of some of his best hits.

by Anonymousreply 4108/15/2013

His father, Robert Pine is a good looking actor who got his start on episodic TV in the 60's, mainly westerns like Bonanza and Gunsmoke. I do remember him on CHIPS in the 70's.

Pics from his early work:

by Anonymousreply 4208/15/2013

His ass.

by Anonymousreply 4308/16/2013

His cock.

by Anonymousreply 4408/16/2013

by Anonymousreply 4508/16/2013

His face.

by Anonymousreply 4608/16/2013

I think he is gorgeous. I enjoy his interviews as well, not the ones on TV, but the others that you can find on youtube. He seems well spoken and bright. He also seems to have a good sense of humor, which is a turn on.

He looks good with the facial hair

by Anonymousreply 4708/16/2013

Careful suggesting Chris Pine is gay will irk some crazy loon on here who insists he is famous because of his powerful

by Anonymousreply 4808/16/2013

The two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

by Anonymousreply 4908/16/2013

I would love to explore his hairy shitter with my licker and my sticker!

He's lovemakin material not because he's so hot but because he's so adorable and probably would make an amazing bottom.

by Anonymousreply 5008/16/2013

Chris isn't gorgeous, but he is very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 5108/16/2013

RWOAC! I have missed you around these parts! Feel free to describing sexing up Mr. Pine, who is OBVIOUSLY a bottom*, in great detail.

by Anonymousreply 5208/16/2013

I really do wonder if he is bi. I just get that kind of a vibe from him.

by Anonymousreply 5308/16/2013

What is a bi vibe?

by Anonymousreply 5408/16/2013

I wonder when his Jack Ryan movie is going to be released? I love to watch him do the press rounds. He is funny and adorable in interviews, even if his inner dork shines through at times.

by Anonymousreply 5509/07/2013

We should be seeing more of Mr Pine soon as the promo for his Jack Ryan movie start to gear up.

by Anonymousreply 5611/10/2013

[quote]and uses it to get what he wants.

I know this post is many months old, but the idea of accusing an actor of using their looks and sexuality to get what they want is like accusing the sky of being blue.

by Anonymousreply 5711/10/2013

Wouldn't kick Pine out of bed. Bradley's just a FLIRT. Bigtime. Then again... did someone say Bradley getting f-ed? Min 1:14 best part:

by Anonymousreply 5811/10/2013

Cooper is not just a flirt, Cooper is just a guy who hates himself for loving cock. If he could pay a million dollars to stop himself from wanting to suck it and get fucked by it he would.

by Anonymousreply 5911/10/2013

Rumor has it Pine is very well hung and not afraid of the casting couch.

by Anonymousreply 6011/10/2013

Hardly "average."

by Anonymousreply 6211/11/2013

Looks like Jack Ryan is going to be a massive flop, with Paramount having moved it from Christmas Day to January, where all films go to die.

It didn't test well with audiences and it doesn't help that he has absolutely not name recognition. Most people think of him as Captain Kirk and even if Star Trek was not necessarily a flop, it's been obscured by pretty much every other blockbuster that came out this year (Iron Man, Fast and Furious, Thor, Gravity, and soon Hunger Games). The audiences have forgotten about it already.

Seems he's bound to remain on the C+ List/B- List for a while.

by Anonymousreply 6311/11/2013

R62 You're posting an airbrushed pic from years ago.

by Anonymousreply 6411/11/2013

Ladies, grab your tissues: Chris Pine is officially off the market.

After the Star Trek Into Darkness star made headlines when was caught locking lips with a mystery blonde while vacationing in Paris on Monday, Nov. 11, the 33-year-old hunk's new ladylove has now been identified as Íris Björk Jóhannesdóttir, the News of Iceland reports.

According to the site, the blond beauty is 23-years-old and won the Miss Reykjavík beauty pageant in 2010.

So...leave it Captain Kirk to land himself a real-life Icelandic beauty queen.

by Anonymousreply 6512/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 6712/15/2013

I think this news is about a month old. No pics of them since, so who knows.

I like Chris Pine, and he doesn't normally court the tabloid press, but those pics look set up to me. They look cute together, and maybe they are a real couple, but someone was tipped off that they would be strolling through Paris together.

If the chick did it, then I doubt they are still together. If he did it, well, he doesn't typically do stuff like that, so I can only imagine that it is part of pre-publicity for his Jack Ryan movie. An attempt to make him seem like a dashing leading man.

Like the guy, I think he is good looking, good actor, but I really don't see him carrying a big blockbuster by himself. Jack Ryan looks like a miss to me.

by Anonymousreply 6812/16/2013

I like him and I can't think of another actor who could have taken on the iconic role of Captain Kirk and done a better job. I know there was some kinky business with Olivia Munn and some nude photos of her that she sent to him and were hacked from her phone while they were dating. That made me like her even more. That being said, he looks like he likes it hot and nasty in the sack. Nothing wrong with that. He and Quinto seem to be genuine friends but I don't get a gay vibe from him. If anything, he looks like a major pussy hound.

by Anonymousreply 6912/16/2013

No, Chris Pine is not a repub. Not sure about the dad.

by Anonymousreply 7112/17/2013

I think Chris Pine is, not only very attractive, but has great charisma and is a genuinely good actor. I hope he does some darker, edgier projects in the coming years and veers away from action stuff. He made Star Trek interesting because he's just very compelling to watch. I know it sounds as if I'm just talking about his looks, but, I really do mean that as an actor he has a wonderful presence.

by Anonymousreply 7212/18/2013

He is NOT a repub and is VERY left-leaning. He came from a wealth background and has a very 'bleeding heart liberal' outlook.

by Anonymousreply 7412/18/2013

R73, Who said it was a disease, I was just answering the question. No he is not republican. and I am not sure about his dad being one. I made no judgment on that, just stating the facts.

by Anonymousreply 7512/18/2013

DL needs more interest in this guy. Great eyes, good actor, small but round little butt, and hints of a nice package.

Seems pretty bright, but gives terrible interview to print magazines. Trying too hard to be interesting in print, I think.

But still he is worth a few fantasies and seems very gay friendly.

Generate some interest in him so his next film won't flop. I would like to see him successful outside of Star Trek

by Anonymousreply 7612/22/2013

[quote]Republican is not a disease.

Yeah, at this point, it sort of is.

[quote]Abraham Lincoln was a Republican and he freed the slaves when the Democrats were almost exclusively opposed.

Please. What a ridiculous argument. If Lincoln were around today, he would never make it as Repub. Same thing with Teddy Roosevelt. Hell, Nixon would be too liberal for this current crowd. Democrats have -- by their words and deeds -- moved forward. Rethugs have moved backward.

Oh, and Chris Pine is hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 7712/22/2013

Not really a political thread, but the truth is that the Republican party has allowed itself to be hijacked by idiots.

Pine is hot, imo, would like to see him have a good career.

by Anonymousreply 7812/22/2013

He's good looking and seems like a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 7912/22/2013

r67 she looks airbrushed to fuck and still looks meh

r77 ladies please... let us not detract from the slobbering and salivation trigger that is chris pine. there is no need for politics when we are lusting after his fine ass.

please take it outside.

by Anonymousreply 8012/22/2013

Hey, Madame Hall Monitor at R80, I added an obligatory statement about how fine Pine is at the end.

by Anonymousreply 8112/22/2013

This is a guy who has said he has Mother Jones and Truth-out bookmarked or that he recommended them to friends. He isn't a Repub.

by Anonymousreply 8212/22/2013

Chris is not a rethuglican

come on

by Anonymousreply 8302/10/2014

Chris Pine just named the new face of Armani Code men's Cologne.

by Anonymousreply 8402/13/2014

Chris Pine is supposed to have a giant tool from what I hear from two sources who have worked with the actor and seen in (both women, not dudes). Bot confirmed almost in identical fashion exactly what it looked like - so I kind of think it is true.

He is shooting a new movie now and there are some shirtless pics of him floating around

by Anonymousreply 8503/08/2014

Cut or un-, R85? Surely they noticed.

by Anonymousreply 8603/08/2014

He is cut and I am told has a tiny black mole on one of his two danglers. Described almost in identical fashion. I would never say this unless I thought it to be true. Also, has a fat head on it.

by Anonymousreply 8703/08/2014

I have heard almost the same thing you did about Chris from someone. Not with all of the exact detail but pretty close! You can tell when you look at him that the guy is packing a lot.

by Anonymousreply 8803/08/2014

He admitted he sees a shrink

Wonder what issue he is struggling with?

by Anonymousreply 8903/08/2014

Thanks, R87. He is so beautiful. I'm glad he is circumcised. Also, by "fat head," do you mean "mushroom head"?

Supposedly, there are nude pics of him on one of those websites. Has anyone seen Chris Pine on one of those sites?

by Anonymousreply 9003/08/2014

Roger that - Mushroom head. If you watch both of the Star Trek movies his junk is basically there to see for the whole world.

The one girl I spoke to told me she had a hard time with it because of the head being so "fat". The other girl - she is a skank and can pretty much take in anything with her mouth.

Not trying to be overly graphic here - just giving you the basics of what you are asking about.

by Anonymousreply 9103/08/2014

Be as graphic as you can be, R91. Much appreciated. That looks like Biggie Schlong.

by Anonymousreply 9203/08/2014

Yeah I like the dude a lot too. Drives you crazy with those blue eyes. Never saw anything like those except for one other guy- Paul Walker (RIP)

by Anonymousreply 9303/08/2014

Isn't that funny. Paul Walker is handsome, but he never drew a drop of precum from me. Chris Pine ought to just be called Chris Precum.

by Anonymousreply 9403/08/2014

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 9503/08/2014

No, he's not.

by Anonymousreply 9603/08/2014

Paul did it for me ... same way Chris does lol. As for Chris being bi, I have never heard that. The girls who took his loads would probably suggest not [but ya never know lol]

by Anonymousreply 9703/08/2014

by Anonymousreply 9803/08/2014

I totally forgot Zachary worked with him. Oh hell yeah you know he jacked to Pine each night when he finished filming scenes. LOL

by Anonymousreply 9903/08/2014

I saw a picture of his cock and balls . shot from mid torso down to his feet. Previous picture was Chris on the same couch so it was def. him. Great, long cock. Just ask Olivia Munn.

by Anonymousreply 10003/08/2014

I have seen that pic (when it was on the net - gone now) and it was pretty much as you and some others have described here. Maybe we should do a "Verified" area of cock sizes and girth?

by Anonymousreply 10103/08/2014

Apparently he was arrested for Drunk Driving in New Zealand. The cast and crew from the movie they were shooting had their wrap party at a local pub, and afterwards Chris drove himself back to where he was staying and was stopped on the way. Witnesses at the bar say he didn't drink much and overall seemed sober.

I know nothing about NZ DUI laws or legal limits, so I don't know if they are strict or not.

I hope it blows over quickly and doesn't turn into him needing to do a rehab stint. No one was hurt, not that that is an excuse for driving under the influence, but I hope this isn't a sign that he has a more serious issue with booze.

by Anonymousreply 10203/12/2014

by Anonymousreply 10303/12/2014

Drawing drops of precum as a measure of an actor's appeal sets the new ewwwwwww standard for ick.

An erection makes sense, but is that precum additional to an erection or something that starts dribbling from a flaccid-but-interested cock?

And is precum from a hard-on something above and beyond a hard-on as an indication of an actor's sexiness?

Maybe the poster simply had a concurrent bladder infection and had gotten over it when Paul Walker wafted by her cage.

by Anonymousreply 10403/12/2014

Were his garments removed?

by Anonymousreply 10503/12/2014

Seems our Chris had one too many sherbet dib dabs!

by Anonymousreply 10603/12/2014

Quinto likes Cumberbum just as much.

by Anonymousreply 10703/12/2014

I like knowing that Chris Pine has a fat mushroom head. You just know he's the type who would have a fat helmet on his dick.

by Anonymousreply 10803/12/2014

Everything about the size of Pine's manhood and what it looks like is pretty much in line with what I have heard from three people who have seen it as well. They two were girls and one was an old gay doctor who gives exams on set to actors to clear them for certain scenes. He also shaves from what I hear.

Not sure if you have seen a recent shirtless pic of him but he's in good shape.

by Anonymousreply 10903/21/2014

Pictures don't disappear from the Internet...

by Anonymousreply 11103/21/2014

He is packing large guys. Pretty much easy to tell when you look at all of the evidence. The question is does the dude shoot a lot

by Anonymousreply 11203/23/2014

[quote]2) What other leading man from that sci-fi franchise is contemplating in coming out? He's just tired of the bearding.

by Anonymousreply 11304/12/2014

by Anonymousreply 11404/14/2014

I don't know, I don't think Pine is gay. I mean, if it turns out to be then cool, but I just don't think it is.

I think it is Renner, or, if LoTR/Hobbit are considered Sci-fi it could be someone from that series.

by Anonymousreply 11504/14/2014

It's the wording... "OTHER leading man" -- with Zach Quinto being the first?

by Anonymousreply 11604/16/2014

[quote]It's the wording... "OTHER leading man" -- with Zach Quinto being the first?

Does Ian McKellen not count as a "leading man," R116? (Serious question; I've not seen a moment of LOTR.)

by Anonymousreply 11704/16/2014

LOTR is fantasy, not sci fi. I doubt it's Pine though, I'm guessing it could be Pegg. Or Hayden from SW, isn't McDiarmid gay?

by Anonymousreply 11804/16/2014

Simon Pegg isn't a leading man in Star Trek.

Just Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Pine were gay.

by Anonymousreply 11904/16/2014

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 12004/16/2014

by Anonymousreply 12105/17/2014

I want this guy to have a good career. He has talent, and looks. But he does seem to have made some bad choices in his films. Jack Ryan was doomed to begin with. This Means War is terrible. Star Treks were good, and Unstoppable was decent. People like us wasn't too bad, and he was really good in it, but it was marketed to mainstream, when it would have been best as an indie.

Personally, bad wig aside, my fave of his is Bottle Shock

by Anonymousreply 12205/18/2014

How much credibility Crazy Days and Nights have?

by Anonymousreply 12305/18/2014

[quote]How much credibility Crazy Days and Nights have?

A big fat ZERO. Blind Gossip refused to post blinds from them because they were lying out of their asses.

by Anonymousreply 12405/18/2014

Yeah, Pine isn't gay. So that Blind is not about him. Gay friendly yes, and maybe with some experimentation in his past, but not gay..

He does, however seem to have trashy taste in women. Munn, Patridge, Piek, and now some Icelandic chick with a bad rep.

by Anonymousreply 12505/18/2014

It's about DL Fave Ben Cumberbatch!!!

by Anonymousreply 12605/18/2014

Is Chris as big as Scott Evans?

by Anonymousreply 12705/18/2014

Bottle Shock. A decent little film, but couldn't take my eyes off of Pine, that is, Pine's wig. Worst wig ever. Hilarious. Looked like a stiff, lacquered museum artifact, maybe Spicoli's from Fast Times? Oh, and the holes in the face? Pink Floyd craters of the moon. Ycch.

by Anonymousreply 12805/18/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!