Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

'Malcolm in the Middle' star Frankie Muniz not a Susan Rice fan

The star of the TV show "Malcolm in the Middle" tweeted out his displeasure with President Obama's choice for the job Wednesday.

[quote]"Really? Susan Rice? National Security Adviser? Really? Another ‪#ObamaFail‬. Wake up people," Muniz said.

The actor, who now drums in the band Kingsfoil and drives racecars, hadn't previously shown any inclinations towards conservatism. After President Obama's inauguration he said it was "nice to have people excited" about the election.

by Anonymousreply 4106/15/2013

Well he did admit he had a stroke last year. Nothing to do with Obama, but it does literally change your brain, for good, or bad.

by Anonymousreply 106/08/2013

Isn't he from Arizona? That would explain it,then.

by Anonymousreply 206/08/2013

He's gay and has a tight little body from years of martial arts. But he's an obnoxious right-winger.

by Anonymousreply 306/08/2013

"Really?" and "Wake up people" are both on my hateful phrases list. There should be a prize.

by Anonymousreply 406/08/2013

Muniz happens to be right about this one. Obama messed up big.

by Anonymousreply 506/08/2013

I am waiting for Erik Per Sullivan to voice his much anticipated opinion before making up my mind.

by Anonymousreply 606/08/2013

She had nothing to do with it, she was just relating the information she was given and she was a scapegoat. I'm glad Obama threw her back in McCain and Graham and the rest of the GOP's faces.

by Anonymousreply 806/08/2013

To be fair to the little wetback, Susan has that effect on everyone.

by Anonymousreply 906/08/2013

R7 = retarded

by Anonymousreply 1006/08/2013

Who gives a shit what this little punk thinks about politics?

by Anonymousreply 1106/08/2013

I bet Frankie let Skip the Dog hump his leg, and I bet they both enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 1206/08/2013

R8 R10 - How do you know she had nothing to do with it?

If she was just relating the information she was given - well it has been well established that the information she was given was not the source information. But that it had been heavily edited.

She didn't stop to ask why she couldn't read the original CIA report?

That would seem to make her a willing participant in being the admin's puppet.

Why should anyone believe what she says as head of the NSA?

Do you honestly think Powell's credibility remained intact after the truth about WMDs in Iraq became public knowledge?

by Anonymousreply 1306/09/2013

Wow, where's the breaking news title? As Americans we all have an obligation to get this important news out there!

Frankie Muniz should be heard!

by Anonymousreply 1406/09/2013

I don't know anyone that is a fan of Susan Rice.

by Anonymousreply 1506/09/2013

USA has the most corrupt political system in the world. The biggest lobbies buy their way to influence.They support the campaigns of senators, and when they win they have no choice but to support and front the issues of the lobbies who helped them get where they are. This is no different on the democratic side.. democrats, republicans, they're all phony. They don't care about the public, they just care about the powerful lobbies who helped them.

by Anonymousreply 1606/09/2013

Why is this even a headline? How odd that some idiotic reporter felt this was worthy of reporting.

by Anonymousreply 1706/09/2013

r17, You need to get out of the house, and meet some people, stat!!!

by Anonymousreply 1806/09/2013

What's Reece doing now?

by Anonymousreply 1906/09/2013

This doesn't hint towards conservatism at all.

Not an obama fan=conservative?

by Anonymousreply 2006/09/2013

[quote]What's Reece doing now?

He's a homersexal

by Anonymousreply 2106/09/2013

Is Frankie still dating Cher?

by Anonymousreply 2206/09/2013

Muniz was is and always will be a vile, ugly little changeling.

by Anonymousreply 2306/09/2013

Muniz sounds as ill informed as many Americans -- as evidenced even in this thread. There's plenty of stuff to call out Obama on, but Rice isn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 2406/09/2013

To me, he'll always be:

by Anonymousreply 2506/09/2013

Fun headlines from Google:

by Anonymousreply 2606/09/2013

First time in years I agree with someone from Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 2806/09/2013

R27 is a Brit. Stay out of US politics.

by Anonymousreply 2906/09/2013

I didn't realize that police had to be called to a domestic disturbance at Muniz's house a couple of years ago - he had a fight with his girlfriend and was holding a gun to his own head.

He's such an ugly little troll.

by Anonymousreply 3006/09/2013

R29. Dear fuck I had no idea

by Anonymousreply 3106/09/2013

R28 goes to Branson - you just know it.

by Anonymousreply 3206/09/2013

R27/R29 thinks that ragging generally as the result of a personality defect somehow excuses the kind of offensive nonsense she spouts.

No, asshole. No one is eating shit and no one is telling us to. But you are attempting to feed us a load by sleight of hand. Fuck off, tinhat.

by Anonymousreply 3306/09/2013

President Obama, however, shows ENORMOUS inclinations towards being a conservative. Particularly in foreign policy and in dealing with the economy. Rice is an interventionist, the LAST thing we need at this point. But I don't expect the brainless apologists and idiot neoliberals to understand the liberal pov.

by Anonymousreply 3406/09/2013

No interest in this imp. But anyone feel free to update us on the hottie who played the middle brother.

by Anonymousreply 3506/09/2013

[quote]No interest in this imp. But anyone feel free to update us on the hottie who played the middle brother.

Uh, you mean... Malcolm?

by Anonymousreply 3606/09/2013

LOL R36, definitely a major slow moment.

by Anonymousreply 3706/09/2013

That's funny -- no one is a fan of his any more.

by Anonymousreply 3806/09/2013

[quote]How much credibility can she have after either being a willing participant in the Benghazi cover-up

You mean the Benghazi cover-up that was actually manufactured by the GOP who altered documents?

So? How are things on Bizarro World these days?

by Anonymousreply 3906/09/2013

R39 - Do you read or listen to the news?

The Obama Administration sent Susan Rice to the Sunday morning talk shows to pitch the idea it was a youtube video that caused all the trouble.

That was just an outright lie - and they knew it.

Ironically it was a terrorist attack that apparently no amount of NSA surveillance was able to stop.

by Anonymousreply 4006/15/2013

1. I heard Frankie and Justin Berfield "Reece" fooled around all the time during the show.

2. who cares what any celeb says? not me.

by Anonymousreply 4106/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!