Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

'I was Michael Jackson's lover': Liberace's boyfriend Scott Thorson makes shock claims of long romance with King of Pop

8 June 2013

Liberace's one time toy-boy companion Scott Thorson claims had an even more famous lover - in the shape of late superstar Michael Jackson.

The man - whose memoir inspired HBO's Behind the Candelabra starring Michael Douglas and Matt Damon - now alleges he had a six to seven years relationship with The King of Pop.

And he claims Jackson and piano genius Liberace used to bond at his Palm Springs compound as they BOTH recovered from plastic surgery.

'Liberace introduced me and Michael in the late 1970's,' 54-year-old Scott told The Sun. 'It was right around the time Thriller was coming out and Michael and I became lovers.'

'Our relationship went on for six or seven years, Michael was very generous, too. He treated me well.'

Scott previously talked about his relationship with Jackson after he gave an interview to The National Enquirer back in 2004 claiming their first sexual encounter to place and the home of late female impersonator Danny La Rue.

'I was standing only a few feet away from Michael when he motioned with his hand to come over to him and join him on the bed,' he revealed

'I climbed onto the bed - our lovemaking session lasted about an hour.'

Behind The Candelabra tells the story of the bizarre love affair between Scott, then 17, when he met Liberace who was, 57, at the time.

The multi-millionaire musician lavished his much younger lover with gifts but it came at a price as he demanded that he get plastic surgery so that he could look more like him!

After their break-up Scott launched an unsuccessful $113 million lawsuit against Liberace who died of suspected AIDS in 1986.

Ironically, he has only just seen HBO's mini-film about their relationship after he was jailed in Reno while awaiting sentencing for burglary charges.

Scott - who is currently living at The Bunny Ranch Brothel after the owner bailed him out - liked the way that Matt Damon portrayed him.

'Matt Damon did a great job playing me and he did a great job in bed with Michael Douglas too,' he revealed.

But he's angry that he did not make more money out of the project and that the two stars did not come and bail him out recently. 'Hollywood turned it's back on me. Matt Damon or Michael Douglas would not bail me out, even though I offered to talk to them about the film,' he complained.

by Anonymousreply 6806/20/2013

That guy must need attention. I don't buy it.

by Anonymousreply 106/08/2013

Thorson is living at The Bunny Ranch as seen on HBO? Good god that must be a trip. I wonder if the alleged bi-sexual Scott has had a go at that freak od nature Air Force Amy yet? She could easily scare the bi out of him in 15 minutes!

by Anonymousreply 206/08/2013

Trying to sell another book

by Anonymousreply 306/08/2013

Who knows. Scott topped Liberace and maybe he topped MJ. All I kind say that he is quite possibly the highest paid whore of all time. So it's quite fitting that he was bailed out by the finest little whorehouse in Nevada namely The Bunny Ranch......

by Anonymousreply 406/08/2013

Seeing he was blond and much younger then, I could actually see MJ and Thorson engaging in some mutual masturbation. It is my understanding that Michael enjoyed that act very much. I do not see him topping MJ.

Michael's sexuality seemed frozen at 13.

by Anonymousreply 506/08/2013

[quote]'Hollywood turned it's back on me. Matt Damon or Michael Douglas would not bail me out, even though I offered to talk to them about the film,' he complained.

Love this.

by Anonymousreply 606/08/2013

At Danny La Rue's house- MARY!

by Anonymousreply 706/08/2013

Hollywood to Scott-"Who?"

by Anonymousreply 806/08/2013

Scott got fucked (pardon the pun)by Liberace, who basically was a pedo that took advantage of a 17 year old young man who had a difficult life. He deserved more money from him and I believe him when he says he and MJ did "it" whatever form of "it" that entailed.

by Anonymousreply 906/08/2013

Will Matt Damon reprise his role in the HBO Sequel? Will Jaeden Smith play Jackson? Will there be more Matt beefy butt shots?

Man, this guy has great taste in men. Liberace...Michael Jackson. Next he'll be telling us he fucked Hop Sing from Bonanza.

by Anonymousreply 1006/08/2013

It doesn't seem right that he wound up broke & a petty criminal. Just based on his relationship with Liberace alone, he would've been made for life if he was a woman.

by Anonymousreply 1106/08/2013

R9 It was Scott who fucked Lib deary. Scott wouldn't take it up the ass. Scott was the top,Lib was the bottom.

R10 No he fucked Hoss honey. Everybody knows that big old Hoss that hunk of beef was on the down low! He was a nelly queen in private who made Liberace look like Lee Marvin!;)He was an insatiable bottom as well....

R11 Scott wasn't in it for the money. That queen Cary, who probably gave him AIDS, got a lot of his coin. Which was bizarre because Lib's love of his life was Scott. Who oddly seemed to be a son figure to Lib as well.

by Anonymousreply 1306/08/2013

It seems one of the reasons Scott does not have more money is his drug problem. That will drain the money out of you pretty fast. Not surprising he has nothing left.

by Anonymousreply 1406/08/2013

Thriller didn't come out in the late 1970s - it was 1982.

by Anonymousreply 1506/08/2013

[quote]'Liberace introduced me and Michael in the late 1970's,' 54-year-old Scott told The Sun. 'It was right around the time Thriller was coming out and Michael and I became lovers.'

Didn't Thriller come out in 1983?

by Anonymousreply 1606/08/2013

Ahahahaha. Good catch R15 and R16.

by Anonymousreply 1706/08/2013

"Say it!"

YES.....HE.....WAS....MY BOY FRIEND!

by Anonymousreply 1806/08/2013

Thriller was the point at which Michael started fucking up his face. Before Thriller, he was a beautiful boy. Look at the cover of Off the Wall.

You know, The entire Michael story is so sad. He was gay, and his family literally, especially his monstrous father, beat the Gay out of him. He was probably harassed and bullied by his brothers, and everyone in his family was in complete denial.

If this story is true, I'm glad. I hope Michael was able to be himself, and find some affection somewhere before he died. He became a grotesque. His family was horrifically cruel. If Michael felt most comfortable with young kids, it is directly attributable to the way he was raised and treated. He withdrew into a fantasy world, that much is obvious.

I feel so sorry for his kids, who are being raised in that atmosphere of denial and loathing for homosexuality. It makes all these revelations harder to cope with. BTW: I agree with R5, about Michael being sexually frozen at 13.

by Anonymousreply 1906/08/2013

R19 Michael was not just gay but a pedophile as well. He liked big peen and little peen. Because of his boy love he is a loathsome fuck in many people's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 2006/08/2013

R19, that iconic pic of MJ on his Off the Wall album cover? That is him with his first nose job.

by Anonymousreply 2106/08/2013

pics or it didn't happen

by Anonymousreply 2206/08/2013

All I meant was that I think his environment and the way he was raised did a lot to contribute to the distortions. I think Michael was fragile, and went over the edge. He was abused, both physically and sexually as a child, bullied, harassed and was a complete trainwreck by the time he was 16, most likely.

If he was a pedophile, he came to it by himself being a victim. I think in his mind, he was frozen in young adolescence, as it was pointed out earlier, and his sex life probably consisted of jack-off sessions with other 13 yr olds. He kissed and cuddled, and fondled, in some pathetic attempt to get and give affection.

I'm not saying it wasn't wrong, but I am saying I place whatever he became in context of his family life for the first 15 yrs of his life. The fact he was able to function at all is pretty remarkable.

The more I know about his family, the more I begin to understand certain things about him. They are a loathsome bunch. If I were the judge I would take all three kids away from them, and give them to Debbie.

by Anonymousreply 2306/08/2013

I know butts. I know Matt Damon's butt, and Michael Jackson's butt is no Matt Damon butt. It's not.

by Anonymousreply 2406/08/2013

yes R23 give them to Debbie. Debbie who sold them to MJ and left them to live in that dysfunctional family he created.

by Anonymousreply 2506/08/2013

"Just based on his relationship with Liberace alone, he would've been made for life if he was a woman."

Not really - mistresses don't make out like bandits.

by Anonymousreply 2606/08/2013

R15 and R16 - According to Wikipedia, the album "Thriller" was released in November of 1982.

The first single, "The Girl is Mine" came out in October of 1982.

Thorson doesn't have his lies straight.

by Anonymousreply 2706/08/2013

he was on Howard Stern today saying Michael had a small penis and was bad a giving bj's

by Anonymousreply 2806/18/2013

He is full of crap, or he would have said this long ago.

by Anonymousreply 2906/18/2013

I got the feeling he was lying about MJ in that Howard Stern video.

by Anonymousreply 3006/18/2013

Like lifting a rock and seeing the crawly nasty things wriggling and eating the dead ones.

by Anonymousreply 3106/18/2013

[quote] 'Liberace introduced me and Michael in the late 1970's,' 54-year-old Scott told The Sun. 'It was right around the time Thriller was coming out and Michael and I became lovers.'

No idea what the deal is but Thriller came out in 1982-83 and Thorson says he had a 6 to 7 year relationship after they were introduced in the late 1970s. He doesn't say they became lovers immediately upon meeting. That time frame encompasses Thriller.

He never says exactly when they became lovers but as I read it that was around the time Thriller was coming out.

People rarely speak precisely. They speak in half formed sentences and thoughts. They reference time in a sloppy way. But if Thorson is not be believed then it should have nothing to do with his statements above. They do not contradict his claims.

However, why would he just NOW be saying this?

by Anonymousreply 3206/18/2013

Is this about that metadata stuff again?

by Anonymousreply 3306/18/2013

[quote]However, why would he just NOW be saying this?

Because he's a pathological liar?

by Anonymousreply 3406/18/2013

I did not realize Thorson was only 17 when he and Liberace met. That was totally unclear in "Candelabra" - I suppose because he was being played by a 42-year-old actor.

by Anonymousreply 3506/18/2013

I thought he'd made these claims when Michael was still alive

by Anonymousreply 3606/18/2013

[quote]People rarely speak precisely. They speak in half formed sentences and thoughts. They reference time in a sloppy way.

Please stay dead, Johnnie Cochran. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 3706/18/2013

"I thought he'd made these claims when Michael was still alive"

He did.

"He is full of crap, or he would have said this long ago."

He did.

by Anonymousreply 3806/18/2013

R37, Well now that you mention it I was going to add this is why you need to keep your mouth shut if ever questioned by the police. You'll learn soon enough how your imprecise words can get interpreted every which way and never to your advantage.

by Anonymousreply 3906/18/2013

No doubt Micheal was gay and alot of things. Thorson like Michael has lived a troubled life. Full of sex and drugs.

by Anonymousreply 4006/18/2013

Howard knew this guy was nuts.

by Anonymousreply 4106/18/2013

He's a rather pathetic human being at this point. It's quite sad how depraved people's lives are and can be.

by Anonymousreply 4206/18/2013

Michael Jackson was in denial or lied about alot of things. I'm sure Scott and Michael fooled around when they were young. Michael was as gay as liberace and just as much closeted. End of his life I think Michael became more asexual then anything. Started taking in kids that weren't his biological kids. No way Paris, Prince and Blanket are mixed with black no freaking way those are his offspring. Michael it seems hated the way he looked so much he wanted White kids. A whacky world he lived. And This Scott Thorson guy who came from a broken home, was preyed on by Liberace and became a drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 4306/18/2013

[quote]After their break-up Scott launched an unsuccessful $113 million lawsuit against Liberace who died of suspected AIDS in 1986.

He died from a WATERMELON DIET!

by Anonymousreply 4406/18/2013

He died in feb 1987 not 1986....

by Anonymousreply 4506/18/2013

R43 is SO charlie!

by Anonymousreply 4606/18/2013

R28 I bet the delusional MJ stans on Lipstick Alley are having a meltdown over that!

by Anonymousreply 4706/18/2013

[quote]I did not realize Thorson was only 17 when he and Liberace met. That was totally unclear in "Candelabra" - I suppose because he was being played by a 42-year-old actor.

In "Candelabra" they fictionalized that part of things just so it wouldn't completely skeeve out the audience. Everything else was fairly accurate.

by Anonymousreply 4806/18/2013

This. Never. Happened. Or else petty whore Thorson would have extorted Jackson like everyone else did, and he'd be a millionaire. Instead of a brokeass boarder in a whorehouse.

Whatever Jacko was, he would have been terrified of sleeping with a gay hustler. The germs alone!

I wonder if Thorson still plays piano?

by Anonymousreply 4906/18/2013

This is bullshit. I don't a word of it.

Scott Thorson was NOT Michael Jackson's type. For one thing, he was too old; Jackson liked his boys to be less than 15 years old. Plus, Jackson had a yen for a particular type; delicate featured boys with dark hair and creamy dark, although not too dark, complexions; the opposite of Scott Thorson, who was blonde and had heavy features. He liked to have them dressed like himself and have their hair styled like his. Scott Thorson would never have fit the bill as one of Jackson's boy lovers.

Scott Thorson is not be believed. He's now saying he was only 16 years old when Liberace seduced him. He's full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 5006/18/2013

"And This Scott Thorson guy who came from a broken home, was preyed on by Liberace and became a drug addict."

Please, he was a scheming hustler. No one "preyed" on him.

by Anonymousreply 5106/18/2013

Jesus H Christ, ENOUGH with the revelations.

Even **I** am thinking this is becoming a freak show.

by Anonymousreply 5206/18/2013

"No way Paris, Prince and Blanket are mixed with black"

Have you even seen Blanket since he was a baby? Are you saying he is white? He could be some kind of Indio maybe, but in any case VERY VERY likely mixed with black.

by Anonymousreply 5306/18/2013

I remember when Lisa Marie Presley was interviewed after divorcing Jackson. She insisted they had a normal sexual relationship. I didn't and don't believe that for a minute. As someone earlier said, I think his sexuality was arrested and that he never had a normal intimate relationship of any kind.

by Anonymousreply 5406/18/2013

I hope they don't hire Michael Douglas to play Michael Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 5506/18/2013

Thorson looks weird in that video at R28.

I thought he had his chin implant removed? It looks like he still has one. Very Dudley Do-Right looking. He actually still resembles Liberace.

by Anonymousreply 5606/18/2013

Uh, some of your reasoning skills are a little bizarre. Now, I agree that it's a good theory that MJ had arrested development due to abuse and fame and was somehow stuck at the emotional and sexual development of a 13 year old, but you can't just go from this seeming like a solid internet diagnosis and determine that every woman or man who says they fucked him MUST be lying.

I absolutely believe Lisa-Marie. She had no reason to beard for MJ voluntarily. Leave the father of her children to beard for MJ, because somehow she thought being the daughter of Elvis Presley won't help her get her foot into the music industry and what she really needs is a better name to drop. Please. He did manage to convince her that it was the real deal, and your worldview must be very simplistic if you think that's impossible.

This guy could be an attention whore, but he could absolutely be telling the truth as well.

by Anonymousreply 5706/19/2013

Micheal Jackson looked like he would give terrible bj's. Is this the secret behind pedos? Are they so horrible in the sack that they seek children?

by Anonymousreply 5806/19/2013

And remember, many pedos have a "normal" sex life (ie a wife). Happens all the time. So maybe in addition to diddling little boys, Jackson also, on occasion, might screw men/Lisa Marie.

by Anonymousreply 5906/19/2013

"I absolutely believe Lisa-Marie."

Please, you'd believe a Scientologist?! Michael never laid a hand on Brooke Shields the whole time he was "dating" her. He wasn't straight - give it up, fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 6006/19/2013

Stern got some good dirt out of Thorson, but even his best friends will say Scott basically tells everyone what he thinks they want to hear. He's a hardcore drug addict who hit bottom and started digging. The thought of Liberace's lumpy, silicone-engorged, uncut dick is going to give me nightmares tonight.

by Anonymousreply 6106/19/2013

He first told this story, to the enquirer in 2004

by Anonymousreply 6206/20/2013

Yes, he has been telling this for years - even when Michael was alive. Believe you me, if it were false Jackson's attorneys would have been on it and shut Scott down years and years ago.

by Anonymousreply 6306/20/2013

"Believe you me, if it were false Jackson's attorneys would have been on it and shut Scott down years and years ago."

You are truly gullible if you take the word of some slimy hustler as the gospel truth.

Jackson's lawyers knew that Scott Thorson has no credibility at all. They knew nobody with a brain was going to believe his tales of being Jackson's "lover." They wisely chose to ignore him; why bother filing a suit against some pitiful, drug-addicted hustler who'll say anything to make a buck?

Whatever else Michael Jackson was, he was not inclined to fuck around with a loser like Scott Thorson. He could surely do better than THAT.

by Anonymousreply 6406/20/2013

"I absolutely believe Lisa-Marie. She had no reason to beard for MJ voluntarily."

She's a famewhore. Her music career never went anywhere.

I don't believe Thorson's story but it's laughable how many people believe MJ was an ordinary heterosexual man. Even his bodyguards were telling tales of him being a ladies man, and his fans eat that shit up.

by Anonymousreply 6506/20/2013

Well MJ is a step up from Liberace.I guess he was embarrassed by that movie.

by Anonymousreply 6606/20/2013

[quote]All I kind say that he is quite possibly the highest paid whore of all time.

Excuse me, bitch?

I out-whored them all.

by Anonymousreply 6706/20/2013
Need more help? Click Here.