Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Guy Yovan of HSN

What do we know about him beyond how sexy, tight, and revealing the bulges in his jeans are? He often mentions his very young son, but he said the other day that just the two of them live alone. A while ago he also talked about auditioning for modeling/acting jobs in New York City. I haven't been checking out HSN long enough to know but I read him as someone who has butched it up to hide being gay. Does anybody else get the same vibe?

by Anonymousreply 1802/22/2015

Not good looking enough to model -- and way too old.

by Anonymousreply 106/06/2013

I heard Guy Yovan is really Gay Yovan.

by Anonymousreply 306/07/2013

Where did you hear that R3? I don't think he's all that old like some people here seem to. Sometimes I sure would like to get my hands on those jeans and what's in them. His voice often gets to me, but, then, I think I could come up with something to muffle his voice and mine.

by Anonymousreply 406/07/2013

She is hocking a record player now. Stuffed in her jeans.

by Anonymousreply 510/19/2013

Notorious cross dresser.

by Anonymousreply 610/19/2013

He's got the voice (but not the body) to take over for Harvey Fierstein.

by Anonymousreply 710/19/2013

Definitely has gay voice.

by Anonymousreply 810/19/2013

OK, I am online trying to figure this frikin guy out. He is drop dead gorgeous to me and I had hoped I would one day hook up with him. This one however doesn't seem to even want to talk to me much less flirt! He is the only one in my path that doesn't so I am a bit crushed and am looking for answers!!?? If he is in fact gay it would all make sense. My ego has certainly taken a blow and I want to know the truth so I can finally move on! His voice is a little sucky like he was a former smoker or something so I was very much laughing at the other posts!All these posts are too old also. Does anyone out there have anything recent? Help a girl out!

by Anonymousreply 901/24/2015

all ages can model, it keeps it from being boring,, he's not so goodlooking to me..but to each his own...

by Anonymousreply 1002/22/2015

Anyone in Florida know if Guy dresses as "Gal"? Is he really a cross dresser?

by Anonymousreply 1102/22/2015

that first thumbnail of him on google image search -- i thought it was andy cohen

gay face smile - CHEESE

by Anonymousreply 1202/22/2015

This bed looks flufffayyyy!!

ugh sorry im being trollish... but he has the funniest pics out there.

by Anonymousreply 1302/22/2015

Wait - $28 for a down comforter. WHATTT??? How is that even possible. Is it 90 thread count or something? Stuffed with salmonella feathers?

by Anonymousreply 1402/22/2015

R14 You're not a very good shopper. It clearly says FEATHER and down. It's probably 5% down and 95% mystery feathers.

by Anonymousreply 1502/22/2015

He mentions his son every five minutes, aka "I'm not a homo".

by Anonymousreply 1602/22/2015

[r15] yes i saw it said FEAAAAAAAAAAAAATHHHHERRR but still - a combo feather/down blanket is still not $28...not anywhere I've ever shopped.

by Anonymousreply 1702/22/2015

r14 you're not a very good reader since I said salmonella FEATHERS! not down feathers! DUH! or are you trolling?

by Anonymousreply 1802/22/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!