Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Nia Moore the best villain in Real World history?

I think she might give Coral from Back to New York a run for her money.

by Anonymousreply 1406/16/2013

At first I thought she was pretty level headed but she did fall hard. The fight was plain and simple stupid. It's just dog shit and she loved daisy! She left me with a bad taste in my mouth...

by Anonymousreply 106/13/2013

Watching the reunion show and, wow, Cora's tits are huge!!!

by Anonymousreply 206/13/2013

The fight was stupid - I agree. But Nia didn't start that whole nonsense argument. She was being reasonable at the very beginning of the yelling when she told Johnny to stop a second and think about the point he's trying to argue.

Nobody in the house has any responsibility to pick up dog shit (I can't believe they were so freely letting the dog take dumps inside...but anyway) except for the owner of the dog. The person responsible for the animal being in the place ultimately has to be responsible for cleaning up after it. To argue anything else is really nonsense.

But then Nia got physical in a way that I think should have had her immediately kicked out of the house.

What happened to the rules about laying hands on another person automatically gets you kicked out - no house meeting even necessary? Wasn't there a rule like that?

In the commercial for the reunion, they showed Jordan saying to Nia that they all signed a contract saying they can't touch the other roommates. So I was looking forward to seeing them discuss that point (and why it wasn't enforced) on the reunion...but it wasn't there. They used it in the commercial, but then edited it out of the actual show!

Nia should have been gone. She's a child (which she admitted) and Johnny is a child.

by Anonymousreply 306/13/2013

She was intuitive enough to call out the guy with the small dick and attitude problems.

I'd guess he's a closet case, too. No erection at all when a chick in her bra and panties is on her knees, about to pull down his underwear, and offering to suck the skin off his cock.

by Anonymousreply 406/14/2013

Nia should have been arrested, she is a thug.

by Anonymousreply 506/14/2013

Reunion blog.

by Anonymousreply 606/14/2013

A local Portland paper pointed out the producers for Real World Portland were stupid because they didn't select any artists or artisans among the group to come to Portland--they only accepted the usual cohort of jocks and sorority queens, and of course none of them liked Portland at all nor knew what to do there except go jogging through the streets.

by Anonymousreply 706/14/2013

Watched only the first episode. No gay cast members? No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 806/14/2013

There was a gay cast member--the football player.

by Anonymousreply 906/14/2013

the gay cast member was the spiritually conflicted Black Mamba (his name) African-American dude with jacked teeth but a body of death (and dick, apparently).

He admitted at the reunion he's basically closeted due to his "faith". His dad is a preacher.

He also admitted to having sex with a young, hot white guy.

He claims he's bi.

by Anonymousreply 1006/14/2013

R8, Marlon admitted in an early episode that he had sex with an older man.

by Anonymousreply 1106/14/2013

Johnny came across as a closet case. Did he hook up with any chicks during the season? I haven't watched all of the episodes yet.

by Anonymousreply 1206/14/2013

Johnny and Averey are now living together.

by Anonymousreply 1306/15/2013

I was confusing Johnny with Jordan, who couldn't get the erection with Nia. I wonder if Marlon was attracted to Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 1406/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.