Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Report: Paris Jackson Hospitalized After Possible Suicide Attempt

CALABASAS, Calif. (KTLA) — Paris Jackson, daughter of the late Michael Jackson, was hospitalized early Wednesday after a possible suicide attempt, according to a report.

Jackson, 15, was rushed to the hosptial from her family’s home in Calabasas around 2 a.m., according to TMZ.

A call was made to 911 around 1:30 a.m. about a possible overdose, TMZ reported.

A source connected to the emergency response told the website that there were multiple cuts on one of Jackson’s wrists.

Jackson was reportedly doing okay.

On Tuesday night, she posted several cryptic messages on her Twitter account, including, “I wonder why tears are salty?”

Jackson also quoted a line from the Beatles’ hit song “Yesterday.”

“Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they’re here to stay,” she wrote.

No additional information was immediately available.

by Anonymousreply 2807/30/2013

A blind item just came out that she is hanging with her mom not because she really likes her, but one of the uncles is sexually harassing her.

by Anonymousreply 106/05/2013

by Anonymousreply 206/05/2013

Spending s week with Debbie Rowe probably didn't help matters.

by Anonymousreply 306/05/2013

I heard a rumor that Wade Robson might be her biological dad, and that's what caused Paris to attempt suicide.

Wade would've only been 14 when Paris was conceived. Would MJ be that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 406/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 506/11/2013

She doesn't look anything like Robson, but I can see MJ using that story on a little boy.

My guess is that her biological parents are Debbie Rowe and Mark Lester.

by Anonymousreply 606/11/2013

According to TMZ the Jackson's won't let Paris live with her mother, which she wants. It also said she's not getting along with her grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 706/11/2013

Paris has some similarities to Wade's sister, Chantal. They have the same coloring, same almond shaped eyes (but different color), and Paris has sharp bone structure like Chantal does. Paris is also very tall like the Robsons all are.

As creepy as the prospect is, I kind of almost hope Wade IS the father just because he'd probably make a better guardian than any of the options she has right not.

by Anonymousreply 806/11/2013

by Anonymousreply 906/11/2013

With all these guys thinking they're the fathers of his kids, it makes me wonder if Michael Jackson had a freezer full of semen somewhere in his home. It would be one of the least weird things he's done, tbh.

by Anonymousreply 1006/11/2013

Michael was milking Wade in the shower to save his sperm for Debbie's turkey baster injections.

by Anonymousreply 1106/11/2013

What wrong with Blanket? Why isn't he in school? And why does he always look like he's about to punch someone?

by Anonymousreply 1206/11/2013

The rumor is that one of her uncles has long been trying to fuck around with her, and the pressure and upset has taken its toll (molestation does that), along with the stupid, backbiting, money-grabbing ways of the hideous Jackson clan.

by Anonymousreply 1306/11/2013

She is gay, gay, gay, and we know the Jacksons cannot accept that. But I think that Debbie Rowe can.

by Anonymousreply 1406/11/2013

[quote]It also said she's not getting along with her grandmother.

Her old ass needs to go sit down somewhere. An 83 year old does not know how to raise teenagers.

The family probably doesn't want Debbie to have Paris because then they won't get as much money each month.

by Anonymousreply 1506/11/2013

I'm certain that it all comes down to money.

by Anonymousreply 1606/11/2013

Paris Jackson Tells Family She’s Through With Wrongful Death Lawsuit, Doesn’t Want To Testify

A recuperating Paris Jackson has told close family members that she doesn’t want any part of the wrongful death lawsuit against AEG regarding her father’s death, RadarOnline has learned exclusively.

Paris is listed as a plaintiff in the suit although her grandmother and guardian Katherine Jackson appears to be the primary plaintiff.

“Paris says “she absolutely wants no part of wrongful death lawsuit,” a source familiar with the situation told Radar. “She doesn’t want to be a plaintiff anymore and certainly doesn’t want to testify.

“She went along with it because she knew it was important to Katherine. Paris feels there is only one person responsible for her father’s death, Conrad Murray.”

Murray was convicted in connection with the singer’s death and is behind bars.

Paris is still in a Los Angeles-area hospital after attempting suicide. She cut one wrist and took a handful of pills.

“This trial has made Paris’ life hell because of cyber bullying and she has been bombarded with negative media reports about Michael,” a family source tells us.

Meanwhile, Paris’ older brother Prince, “very much wants to testify,” the source says. “Michael relied on Prince as a trusted adviser when he was alive. Michael consulted Prince about major business decisions, and he would often accompany his dad to meetings.

“Prince is wise beyond his years and does feel that AEG was responsible for his dad’s death. Prince has a totally different viewpoint and opinion than Paris because he was his dad’s right hand.”

by Anonymousreply 1706/11/2013

Can we just give Wade Robson custody of Paris Jackson? She'd be much better off living in Hawaii and learning dance moves, than hacking her arms open to escape the Jacksons.

by Anonymousreply 1806/11/2013

R13 Don't know if it's true, but people are saying it's Tito.

by Anonymousreply 1906/11/2013

They should put her in a care home for minors. She'll be better off.

by Anonymousreply 2006/12/2013

She wants to live with Diana Ross since she was advised by an attorney that she should not be an emancipated minor. She would rather live with Debbie but she doesn't think the court would let her, so she's opting for Diana Ross.

by Anonymousreply 2106/16/2013

R21 That might not be such a bad idea. Say what you want about Diana, but her kids all turned out well.

by Anonymousreply 2206/16/2013

she needs to live with debbie rowe. her bio mommy.

by Anonymousreply 2307/30/2013

Debbie Rowe never gave a rat's ass about her children, until she needed money and the children could provide it.

Still, she's probably less dangerous than any of the Jacksons.

by Anonymousreply 2407/30/2013

What frau bumped this thread?

by Anonymousreply 2507/30/2013

R23 = Debbie Rowe

by Anonymousreply 2607/30/2013

Debbie Rowe never gave a rat's ass about her children, until she needed money and the children could provide it.

Still, she's probably less dangerous than any of the Jacksons.

A woman who sells her babies to an alleged pedo and who the court system probaly won't give custody to is somehow superior to all of the Jacksons. Please elaborate on how you reached this conclusion.

by Anonymousreply 2707/30/2013

I have to wonder if Debbie Rowe stayed out of the kids lives due to contractual agreement with MJ.

by Anonymousreply 2807/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!