Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tom Cruise's butt

It's rarely ever discussed, especially compared to his sexuality and dealings with Scientology, but it should be. The man has got one fine bubble butt.

by Anonymousreply 6204/25/2014

Not gonna lie. His ass is pretty delicious. He's a hot guy, but in the past decade, he's become so sweaty, greasy, and sleazy. Kinda turns me off. He too crazy for even a one night stand. A shame.

by Anonymousreply 206/04/2013

Does bottoming help tone the butt?

by Anonymousreply 306/04/2013

His moobs and womanly hips are pretty gross though.

by Anonymousreply 506/04/2013

Was Franco Zefferelli gay? Is that how Tom got discovered? He is kind of a cutey in Endless Love.....and GAY! GAY! GAY!

by Anonymousreply 706/04/2013

R2, Read my post on Going Clear and you'll see how Scientology is physically destroying TC.

by Anonymousreply 806/04/2013

Does his butt look as good today?

by Anonymousreply 906/04/2013

That's where Xenu ejaculates.

by Anonymousreply 1006/04/2013

Is it true that TC had butt implants?

by Anonymousreply 1106/04/2013

His ass is very tasty and oh so tight (at least it was before I got through with it).

by Anonymousreply 1206/04/2013

I was watching "Days of Thunder" the other day, and there's a scene near the beginning of the film where he's on the race track on the side of a car, and he's in tight black jeans, and his ass is truly to die for.

by Anonymousreply 1306/04/2013

R12 Speaks the truth!

by Anonymousreply 1406/04/2013

link r8 link!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1506/04/2013

I never saw it. My room was in the other wing of the house.

by Anonymousreply 1606/04/2013

R15, Here is the original source discussing what is really wrong with TC, from a medical/psychiatric perspective. You'll have to scroll down towards the end of the page to see the part that I copied for the Going Clear thread. If anyone can post a better link, I would sincerely appreciate the help.

by Anonymousreply 1706/04/2013

Yes, r7, Franco is gay and out (he came out in his 70s).

by Anonymousreply 1806/04/2013

Is this thread an example of a Scieno astroturf operation?

by Anonymousreply 1906/05/2013

The thing about Tom Cruise is that he's been such a self-deluded homophobic cunt with a Messiah complex that gay men here like to pretend he's unattractive physically and always has been.

But it's just not true. No one would ever have cared if he were gay or straight had he not once been extremely sexy once upon a time. Granted, that was back in 1985, but even so he's had decent plastic surgery, and he works out a lot, and he has always had a great plump ass.

by Anonymousreply 2006/05/2013

Just read this old piece of gossip. Who's the bio dad?

Katie "is playing stepmother to a girl whose biological father is buttfucking her husband tommyboi. is it also a religious swingers club? there is yet another minefield of bombs yet to come out about these creeps."

by Anonymousreply 2106/05/2013

OP = David Miscavige.

by Anonymousreply 2206/05/2013

He was a chunky fat ass in Rain Man. When he did Interview he was so insecure about how his fat ass would look next to Brad Pitt that he had liposuction on it. God only knows what other things besides penises and sex toys have gone in and out of his ass since then.

I have no problem with him doing whatever he needs to do for his career or vanity or whatever. But a homophobic douchebag is a homophobic douchebag and nothing can make that attractive.

by Anonymousreply 2306/05/2013

It's huge, unnaturally round when he's bent over, unattractively pear shaped when he stands up, and just strange I doubt it's even his real butt, but they could have chosen a sexier assed stand in. Hell, the stand in may even be padded.

by Anonymousreply 2406/05/2013

Ever see him in 'Losing It?', he was pudgy and unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 2506/05/2013

"Endless Love" in cutoffs

by Anonymousreply 2606/05/2013

MI: II rock climbing butt. I used to stare at this picture until my vision was blurry.

by Anonymousreply 2706/05/2013

I loved him with the long hair back in 1984 when he filmed Ridley Scott's "Legend".

by Anonymousreply 2806/05/2013

He did a lot of squatting in "Legend", showing off his muscular thighs

by Anonymousreply 2906/05/2013

R4. What a gorgeous, cut, cock! I'm drooling.

by Anonymousreply 3006/05/2013

He was hot as hell in the 80s, the #1 pin-up. He also isn't as perfect as he seemed either, he has a big nose (not a bad thing on a guy by any means) and I'd love to know the story about them teefs. The ones in The Outsiders were fakes of course but I think they were meant to be pretty bad before.

As for his ass, I remember reading he was self conscious about it in Far and Away and got a butt double or something.

And I agree with Quentin Tarrantino that Top Gun was SUPER gay and homoerotic. lol @ Kelly McGillis as love interest - she's a classic amongst heavy rumours later confirmed.

As a kid I always thought the lyrics to "Take My Breath Away" were "is this foolish lover gay?".

by Anonymousreply 3206/06/2013

Tom's teef were pretty jacked before he got an implant for "Risky Business". His messed-up teeth in "The Outsiders" are really how they looked back then.

by Anonymousreply 3306/06/2013

I would like a shot at his butt. I know he is crazy, but he is still a great looking guy.

by Anonymousreply 3406/06/2013

His ass looks ripe for fucking in this pic

by Anonymousreply 3506/06/2013

He really does wonderful butt presentation doesn't he. Paul Newman must have adored him.

by Anonymousreply 3606/06/2013

That's the same pic as my vid in the OP post, R35.

by Anonymousreply 3706/06/2013

Really r33? I've heard some say that, but I thought they were fakes for the movie.

Bless Coppola for making one of the hottest movies ever. It may have been a lit adaptation but that was damn near the whole of the bratpack. The 80s may have been a shit time to be gay in terms of the homophobia/lack of visibility in movies etc but at least you had homoerotic fests like that.

We were shown The Outsiders at school. Speaking of school, the guy I was in love with then was a Tom Cruise lookalike. He is damn near identical in some of the teen pics. Sigh. Stunning ass and body which he loved to show off. I thought he was gay but you could never tell then with most of them. Needless to say he was "popular" and called Ken Doll by everyone, but he managed to avoid the cool (i.e. dumb) crowd as he was a science whizz. Nevertheless I refuse to FB any of those school cunts, all dead wood.

Anyway I did a little research and here were the originals. He probably had the caps taken out for The Outsiders. He's since had them continually tweaked I think, in Risky Business they were a bit more jagged. There was an SNL skit where they parodied The Color of Money with a brown toothed Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 3806/08/2013

by Anonymousreply 3906/08/2013

Now fixed here.

The all time worst case of celeb teefs though is Shania "Hillbilly" Twain.

Some people just were born with bad teeth that weren't aligned properly or go yellow very early on, so nobody could blame these two for having dental work. Plus a big part of Cruise's success was that killer smile, perhaps the biggest asset to have in looks.

Americans obsession with perfect teeth is one of their most admirable qualities I always thought, the Brits are finally catching on. Like when that rude dyke Claire Balding spoiled the Grand National winner's victory by saying he could now afford to get his teeth fixed - little did the cunt know he had a congenital condition that gave him the awful teeth. Naturally he had em done.

Anyway back to Cruise azz

by Anonymousreply 4006/08/2013

That bloated pair of water balloons he has stuck under his pants are as fake as a Vegas whore's tits. He pretty much lost any human appeal at the time he turned 20. And now he's as artificial and soulless as Michael Jackson, in his own way.

by Anonymousreply 4106/08/2013

He has lady hips, kinda a turn off on a man.

by Anonymousreply 4206/08/2013

R42, does he also have a lady butt?

Which famous guys also have lady hips and butts?

by Anonymousreply 4306/08/2013

Buble r43

by Anonymousreply 4406/09/2013

by Anonymousreply 4606/09/2013

someone has to get screen caps from the MI4 scene in the tall skyscraper building the side shot of his ass... YUm!

by Anonymousreply 4706/09/2013

Oh, Tom. I saw this in another thread but it needs a repost. lol.

by Anonymousreply 4906/16/2013

Sadly his body is starting to do the half-century sag, droop, and spread.

by Anonymousreply 5006/16/2013

He may be a strange but he is sexy.

by Anonymousreply 5106/16/2013

Regarding Tom Cruise's teeth, he had braces 10 years ago. They made a big to-do about it on ET or one of those entertainment news shows. They were one of those invisible braces with ceramic brackets. I found this pic:

by Anonymousreply 5206/16/2013

His voice is very high and feminine in that "Endless Love" clip at R49. He also looks like he just stepped off the set of a Chi Chi LaRue film.

by Anonymousreply 5306/16/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 5403/01/2014

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 5503/01/2014

R54/R55, how does it compare to the Damon butt?

by Anonymousreply 5603/01/2014

Tom Cruise is going down in an unmitigated, crazy way since David Miscavige can no longer "protect" him by ordering crazy, "eccelesiastical" lapping ceremonies at his, well, lap.

The Church of Scientology and David Miscavige are going down and in an ugly way.

by Anonymousreply 5703/01/2014

His ass was never any good after his Underwear Dance movie. Broad, fat-flat, artificial. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 5803/02/2014

I liked "Valkyrie". So sue me.

by Anonymousreply 5903/02/2014

Bryan Singer got a great shot of it in Valkyrie.

by Anonymousreply 6004/25/2014

Tammy has womanly hips.

Total pear.

The butt is wide and flat.

by Anonymousreply 6104/25/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!