Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lisa Vanderpump Wants Kyle & Kim Richards Booted From RHOBH?

via Radar Online:

Filming recently began on the fourth season and the claws “came out early when Lisa and Brandi (Glanville) confronted Kyle and hubby Mauricio Umansky, and made catty comments about their marriage. It made Kyle extremely uncomfortable, and she couldn’t believe when they approached Mauricio separately, and had another go at him,” a show insider told Radar. “It came out of nowhere, and Kyle was just stunned. This isn’t about about two friends concerned about another pal’s marriage…Lisa has made it known she wants Kyle and Kim off of the show. She wanted to be the last original housewife on the show.”

As Radar first reported, in the aftermath of the confrontation, Kyle threatened to quit the show.

The interaction was brutal and when it was over the hit show almost lost Kyle. Kyle was “so upset and disgusted after the confrontation, that she called producers of the show, and told them she wanted out,” a source previously told Radar.

The Bravo insider revealed, “Lisa did the same thing to Adrienne Maloof last season. She gets Brandi to do all of her dirty work. Lisa is a master manipulator, and now that she is no longer BFF’s with Kyle, she has no use for her, and wants her gone.”

Meanwhile, Lisa wants Kyle’s sis, Kim, off the show, “only because they are related,” the source said.

by Anonymousreply 2109/08/2013

I guess this is supposed to make Lisa sound like a bitch, but most people loathe Kim & Vyle anyways, so it'll probably just endear her further to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 106/04/2013

Where's the, "But Kyle owns part of the show!" Troll?

by Anonymousreply 206/04/2013

Sounds fishy to me.

by Anonymousreply 306/04/2013

If only that were true......everyone hates those vile cunt sisters.

by Anonymousreply 406/04/2013

what R1 said

by Anonymousreply 506/04/2013

Why do British people always get all uppity and think that they call the shots?

by Anonymousreply 606/04/2013

Kyle is awful and she's a bitch to her sister. Kyle is also unpleasant to look at. Her hair is way too long. They must have a nasty shower drain and bathroom floor situation.

by Anonymousreply 706/04/2013

Isn't Kyle a producer on the show? Or she owns a piece of it. How can Lisa get the boss fired?

by Anonymousreply 806/05/2013

Lisa bought a bigger pice of the show R8

by Anonymousreply 906/05/2013

Sounds more like Bravo's producer pixies trying to dig up another storyline. Why would Lisa want to be the only remaining housewife when she's been given her own spinoff show.

by Anonymousreply 1006/05/2013

Lisa and Brandi have had a major falling out -

by Anonymousreply 1109/03/2013

[quote]a show insider told Radar.

That is all you need to know about R11's link.

by Anonymousreply 1209/03/2013

I'd rather watch the Richards sisters than the vile trailer-trash trollop Brandi. Lisa's gone down in my estimation since the show started as well.

by Anonymousreply 1309/03/2013

[quote]Lisa's gone down in my estimation since the show started as well.

Sorry, but this made me laugh.

by Anonymousreply 1409/03/2013

Every season there is some shakeup in loyalties and friendships on these Housewives shows. One season so-and-so are BFFs, and next season, they're mortal enemies. It's all scripted to keep the shows fresh.

Of course, nobody likes poor, pitiful Kim, not even Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 1509/03/2013

Kim is only entertaining when she's either abusing intoxicants or off her meds. Remember when she dated the Toxic Avenger? Good times. A sober Kim is a sad and dull Kim.

Viva Brandi and her short shorts!

by Anonymousreply 1609/03/2013

Can't stand Brandi. She's a whore darling ~

I was with Lisa till she became buddy buddy with Brandi.

I will miss Adrienne Maloof.

by Anonymousreply 1709/03/2013

I don't love Lisa but I can't stand the Richards sisters and would love it if they were off the show, or at least the pathetic Kim. She adds nothing to the show.

by Anonymousreply 1809/03/2013

[quote] Kyle is also unpleasant to look at.

Bitch, nobody can be THAT gay.

by Anonymousreply 1909/03/2013

How is Kyle worse to look at than Taylor or Adrienne? Puhleez! And Brandi's looking more & more like a Drag Race contestant these days.

by Anonymousreply 2009/03/2013

Adrienne is truly hideous

by Anonymousreply 2109/08/2013
Need more help? Click Here.