Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Edging all afternoon

I have one free day from work this week (today).

Is it bad that I plan to spend it jacking off and edging all day?

by Anonymousreply 4208/07/2013

Hopefully OP is similar to this

by Anonymousreply 205/29/2013

why not try to find a hookup instead?

by Anonymousreply 305/29/2013

Don't forget those anal beads your aunt Thelma gave you!

by Anonymousreply 405/29/2013

You're gonna hate yourself when you cum.

by Anonymousreply 505/29/2013

You won't HATE yourself, but you might think something like, Geez I could have done that in 1/2 an hour.

by Anonymousreply 605/29/2013

Are you tweaking too? As long as it doesn't involve Tina or Crack then I say, Knock Yourself Out.

by Anonymousreply 705/29/2013

OK, what is "edging"?

by Anonymousreply 805/29/2013

Yeah, I'm curious too. I think I get it, but I don't.

Perhaps OP would give us a crash course when he's finished?

by Anonymousreply 905/29/2013

You will love yourself when you cum! If I'm having a stressful week at work I might take an afternoon off to go to my apartment and edge for three or four hours.

by Anonymousreply 1005/29/2013

Edging is cutting the grass next to the sidewalk.

by Anonymousreply 1105/29/2013

No. Not if it's really a free day and you are not avoiding things you need to do.

by Anonymousreply 1205/29/2013

Edging is when you bring yourself close to orgasm, the balls begin to contract, but then you stop. Wait a few minutes then bring yourself close to orgasm again, feel the balls contract with the pending explosion, but then stop. Repeat until you are driven insane. Works best on slaves.

by Anonymousreply 1305/29/2013

OK, I had thought the OP was working on his tatting.

by Anonymousreply 1405/29/2013

My husbear gets seriously annoyed when I edge my garden beds. He's in charge of mowing and that means he has to get out the weed whacker to finish the job.

by Anonymousreply 1505/29/2013

I feel sorry for R5.

OP, as long as you aren't neglecting any obligations, have at it and enjoy yourself.

I loooove a good, long, uninterrupted edging session.

Who are people who don't know what edging is? Women, I guess. Most guys know about. Men can't come multiple times like women, so edging is when you bring yourself just to the brink (or edge) of orgasm before stopping or changing pressure/rhythm, to avoid orgasm and prolong your pleasure. The more you do this, and the longer you keep it up, the more powerful your eventual orgasm. It's also possible to have multiple "mini" or "almost" orgasms like this; if you do it right you can have cumless, pleasurable spasms that are like "orgasm lite", but no refractory period or even a slowing down. I can't count how many of these I've managed in a session, but you really need to know your body and its responses.

Contrast this with most JO sessions, which are often quick by necessity, or just more orgasm-focused (as compared to actual sex with a partner, where longevity and stamina are more valued), AKA "getting off". Edging is a particular form of masturbation that requires time, skill, self-control and time. Did I mention time?

It's the male version of women who spend hours inducing multiple orgasms with a vibrator. We men are limited to just one, but the journey is half the fun, and OMG what a big one it'll be!

Fun times.

by Anonymousreply 1605/29/2013

Just be careful with the edging, OP. I've done a day like that before and ended up with my cock burning like a motherfucker for several days afterwards. I thought for sure I had picked up herpes from a guy a couple days before, even called the STD hotline. Turns out, all clear - just too much enthusiastic rub-a-dub on the old Johnson...

by Anonymousreply 1705/29/2013

All day? Not such a happy post.

by Anonymousreply 1805/29/2013

All's good. Just shot over my head a few minutes ago.

Was in an exhibitionist mood but had no one to show off for : )

by Anonymousreply 1905/29/2013

One word for you all long-edging aficionados:

Got a big tub for $12.79 at CVS from a recommendation here and haven't turned back. Don't have to reapply often and provides great traction on the cock.

by Anonymousreply 2005/29/2013

I've sorta done this on cold snowy days or rainy ones, but always get online and invite guys over for sex. I don't spend hours by myself masturbating, it's boring.

by Anonymousreply 2105/29/2013

Bump for edging stories and experiences! Post some edging videos too!

by Anonymousreply 2208/01/2013

"Men can't come multiple times like women..."

That's only true for some men. I can come at least three times in rapid succession (within 5 minutes, max). I imagine there are other DLers who can either match that or do more.

by Anonymousreply 2308/01/2013

This is what I keep the frat boy chained in the basement for.

by Anonymousreply 2408/01/2013

I am OP of this thread, thanks for bumping it!

by Anonymousreply 2508/01/2013

No probs OP. Have you had any good edging experiences lately? I am utterly exhausted from edging and gooning all day. Feel like there's no fluid left in my body now.

by Anonymousreply 2608/01/2013

I edge different ways. Sometimes I will stay home and edge for a long time. Other times when I am real horny which is probably too often, I will jack and get right to the edge while driving, in the bathroom at work, a few minutes in my office thru my pants, basically on and off for the entire day. When I finally shoot at the end of the day, it's a massive load. I think I have an abnormal sex drive, I constantly want to get it to the point right before I cum.

by Anonymousreply 2708/01/2013

Edging while driving seems insane to me

by Anonymousreply 2808/01/2013

It's kind of like listening to the radio, but feels great r28. It's something to do.

by Anonymousreply 2908/01/2013

One of my favorite edging videos. This hot married guy goes insane gooning on his dick the night before Christmas - reminiscing about his youth, bemoaning how useless his non-edging life is, tasting his precum, and generally talking dirty to his edgebros in a conspiratorial breathy voice while his family are fast asleep. HOT.

by Anonymousreply 3008/02/2013

It's good to have goals.

by Anonymousreply 3108/02/2013

SO glad I'm a woman!

by Anonymousreply 3208/02/2013

I'm like R27, I'll edge for a couple of days and then when I see my boyfriend, surprise him with a giant load of cum.

by Anonymousreply 3308/02/2013

[quote]Edging while driving seems insane to me

That's because what that poster is likely describing is pocket pool or playing with yourself through your pants. Yes, it's masturbatory, but true edging means jacking off full throttle and then stopping just before orgasming. It doesn't mean absently fingering your junk while stopped at a red light or feeling your erection through your pants while cruising down the highway.

by Anonymousreply 3408/02/2013

Edging does exist for women, only we don't have balls that retract, so it's more of an educated guess when to back off. But it works the same way - once you finally have an orgasm, it's always a huge one.

by Anonymousreply 3508/02/2013

R35, who cares.

by Anonymousreply 3608/02/2013

R36, someone wondered about it earlier in the thread.

by Anonymousreply 3708/02/2013

R26 I haven't lately - too much company in my house over the summer - but next week I plan to goon for at least 4-5 hours.

I also love to edge with another guy. Nothing is hotter than working that load up, and then being there when he finally blows. Love to catch that hot load all over my body!

by Anonymousreply 3808/02/2013

Nice, R38! I will finally get the house to myself tomorrow for the first time in God knows how long. Can't fucking wait to have a good epic goonfest. I haven't cum in a few days so I'm expecting a heavy load when I finally nut. I'm in the UK so I gotta use regular Vaseline instead of this Albolene that I keep hearing such great things about from US goons.

Are you on X-Tube? Any hot videos of you gooning?

by Anonymousreply 3908/02/2013

I wouldn't do it all the time though. You can create a Varicocele( blocked vein in the testicles)..I speak from experience

by Anonymousreply 4008/02/2013

Don't forget to finger your anus!

by Anonymousreply 4108/02/2013

by Anonymousreply 4208/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!