Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Henry Cavill and Armie Hammer may costar in "Man from UNCLE"

The amount of slash that will be written about this movie will be unprecedented.

by Anonymousreply 1206/14/2013

I'd watch that.

by Anonymousreply 105/29/2013

I can't picture either of them being the bottom. They might need to cast Joseph Gordon Levitt as the third wheel.

by Anonymousreply 205/29/2013

Wouldn't they want to wait until Man of Steel is out? If it bombs, Henry Cavill might be the next Brandon Routh or Klinton Spilsbury.

by Anonymousreply 305/29/2013

It will bomb badly. No one remembers Uncle except old "get a walker" types. And Armie who? He's no household name at all. Maybe Cavill will get some play from Man of Steel but lone Ranger looks bad...

by Anonymousreply 405/29/2013

Just put the original series on TV again.

No modern version will surpass it.

by Anonymousreply 505/29/2013

OP, you forgot the real news: Cruise dropped out.

Thank God.

by Anonymousreply 605/29/2013

Is the original Man From U.N.C.L.E. a serious spy show, or more of a tongue-in-cheek program?

by Anonymousreply 705/29/2013

Was there gay sex in the original because if there isn't then I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 805/29/2013

R8 No gay sex.

R7 It was serious at first but could be unintentionally funny. It wasn't a parody at all in the beginning(like Flint) even though it was derivative of Bond.It became more camp as the series went on. The success of the Batman TV show had a bad influence on it to be sure. Even though Ian Fleming was involved with the series, he created the Napoleon Solo character.

by Anonymousreply 905/29/2013

It was witty, is what it was.

by Anonymousreply 1006/01/2013

R11 I'm going to kill myself if you don't stop this shit. Can't you stop? Won't you please stop--for me?

by Anonymousreply 1206/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!