Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Andy "Shady Boots" Cohen

Looks like she has come up with a new saying to run into the ground over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

She must think she is so precious.

by Anonymousreply 60010/29/2013

She's such a dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 105/27/2013

He's like some pre-schooler who goes around saying a new word over and over and over. He doesn't have an interesting background or experience to get into any type of deep discussion so he'll push some silly expression like "shady boots" as if his mention of it will make it go viral. He's just a douche who has climbed over other people to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 205/29/2013

He lifted "shady boots" off of Quad & Mariah from Married to Medecine.

They lifted it off of their "Judys."

A Judy = gay man

Obnoxious, no?

How come Andy never asks African-Americans if they are "down with the swirl"?

by Anonymousreply 305/29/2013

And I totally fucked up the spelling of medicine in the previous posting.

Shit, I need to stop watching Bravo...it is rotting my mind.

by Anonymousreply 405/29/2013

If Andy Cohen is a sociopath, do you think Anderson Cooper might be a sociopath as well?

Would explain the bartender.

by Anonymousreply 505/29/2013

Sociopath or no, who is the bottom?

by Anonymousreply 605/30/2013

I am down with the swirl. Thank you for your support.

by Anonymousreply 705/30/2013

What the hell is R5 even talking about??

by Anonymousreply 805/30/2013

Cn his questions to guests get anymore ridiculous?

Tonight he asked Ethan Hawke & Aaron Tviet who gave them their first hard-on. Then he follows it up with "What's your favorite planet?"

Is Andy on drugs?

by Anonymousreply 905/30/2013

R8, that's Cesarfrau talking to herself. She is obsessed with Anderson Cooper and his boyfriend and with everyone they are friends with, like Andy Cohen. It's a complicated love/hate thing that is driving her crazy.

by Anonymousreply 1005/30/2013

No he's a Lush. He recently went two weeks without drinking and was completely miserable and bitched the entire time.

by Anonymousreply 1105/30/2013

He's a sociopath, right?

by Anonymousreply 1205/30/2013

"Shady boots, ma!"

by Anonymousreply 1305/30/2013

Who is Andy Cohen?

by Anonymousreply 1405/30/2013

Miss Andy wants to be called LaQueshia.

by Anonymousreply 1605/30/2013

R10 is Anderson's psycho stalker who can't resist inserting the name of AC's ex into every thread. Is her manic obsession with a man out of AC's life for five or six years an attempt to crowd out mentions of the guy who is happily attached to Anderson? Is the psycho stalker hoping to replace his current boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 1705/30/2013

What is shady boots supposed to mean--never heard of it. Cohen is just about over so expect total desperation to remain relevant on his part.

by Anonymousreply 1805/30/2013

Andy has already reached the apex of his career and his popularity.

He knows it as well; his desperate attempt to get a new late night show on NBC, which was completely ignored, is further proof his Midas touch is fading.

by Anonymousreply 1905/30/2013

here's my take on it: Andy Cohen is the way I was in grade school hosting my own "talk show".

It is really that bad and juvenile, yet it somehow works for him.

by Anonymousreply 2005/30/2013

I agree with r15. Stop acting like vapid twats and turn off the TV and STOP WATCHING shit that comes on Bravo or E!

by Anonymousreply 2105/30/2013

He reminds me of my teenage niece.

by Anonymousreply 2205/30/2013

Poor Andy. Will he ever come to terms with the fact that he's not a 15 year old girl?

by Anonymousreply 2305/30/2013

no

by Anonymousreply 2405/30/2013

What is with some of you and your incessant need to bash Andy? Seriously, get the fuck over it.

Nobody is forcing you to watch his show, but of course you feel compelled to CONSTANTLY complain about Andy, just like the "culture of complainers," at FreeRepublic. You're so fucking tiresome.

Andy is not out there saying that he's some highbrow talk show, or even that he's the next fucking Oprah. His show is just fun and lighthearted, and that's exactly why I watch it. To rest my mind, and escape from the steady stream of negativity and bullshit in this world - aka, the people bashing Andy in this thread.

From what I can tell, you douchebags are just JEALOUS of his success. Jealous because he earns a good living, jealous because he meets TONS of celebrities, and basically just jealous because he lives a life that you all only WISH you lived.

And as for th constant complaining about his drinking. Guess what? TOO FUCKING BAD FOR YOU. I'm sure that all the assholes calling him an alcoholic are recovering drunks who can no longer drink, so they make everyone else around them MISERABLE.

Hey, it's not Andy's fault you can't handle your liquor. So go complain to people who actually care... like Bill W. and some of his friends. And leave the drinking to the rest of us.

I think it's an awesome format (and the only talk show that allows drinking on-set). But it loosens up the guests and makes it a total party atmosphere, which I find really fun.

So the bottom line is, if you don't like the show, then TUNE THE FUCK OUT AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

K, cunts?

by Anonymousreply 2505/31/2013

I am not ashamed in the least to say that Andy Cohen's show is my only appointment TV other than Rachel Maddow. His show is fun. It makes me laugh. Some of you guys could use a few laughs I suspect. If you have never watched a single Bravo reality show, his guests ar by and large relevant, and they appear to be dropping the veil due to the "cable access" feel of the show. And yes, I sense more than a little resentment and jealousy from those who shout the loudest.

by Anonymousreply 2605/31/2013

R25 = Bethanny Frankl

by Anonymousreply 2705/31/2013

I have to toss a bone to Andy Cohen. I have done the New York talk and morning shows with work over the years and Andy and his team come in second only to Jon Stewart and his Daily Show team to being a great environment and enjoyable few hours when you are in their world. His show is not heavy journalism.....it is pretty silly/crazy entertainment but his staff are all great to work with and everyone seems to enjoy being there. Jon Stewart's Daily Show was the best......completely unexpected and I will always have a lot of respect for him and his entire team.

by Anonymousreply 2805/31/2013

R28 which shows have been tense?

by Anonymousreply 3005/31/2013

A lot of people can Andy a "she". Is that because he's an insatiable bottom or a preening over the top queen?

by Anonymousreply 3105/31/2013

r25 = Andy

by Anonymousreply 3205/31/2013

[quote]What is with some of you and your incessant need to bash Andy? Seriously, get the fuck over it.

Hey R25 I'm curious, do you actually have to crawl out of Andy's ass to post, or can you fit a laptop up there?

by Anonymousreply 3305/31/2013

[quote]Andy has already reached the apex of his career and his popularity.

I don't think that's true. There are still more people that he'll climb over, use them, and discard them, as he moves up.

by Anonymousreply 3405/31/2013

It was so cool seeing him have The Wanted on.

Just Andy and the guys hanging around talkin' pussy.

by Anonymousreply 3505/31/2013

I think that WWHL will be expanded to 60 minutes within the next year . It is becoming a popular show and they are booking high profile guests. It would not cost much more in terms of production costs to expand the show.

by Anonymousreply 3605/31/2013

I have a pathological reaction of hatred whenever I see his dumb, carbface, googly eyed presence on the television screen. He is so cheesy, swarmy and phoney. Major douchebag who has made a career out of starfucking and exploiting the mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 3705/31/2013

Here's Andy enjoying his fabulous life out in the Hamptons.

by Anonymousreply 3805/31/2013

If he does expand to an hour, he's going to have to learn how to book his guests a little better. His show is fun when he gets drunk celebrities to dish. But when it's just the stars of Married to Medicine or whatever other dumb shit airs on the network, and it's just them going on a self-absorbed rant, the show sucks. I don't even bother to watch those episodes.

by Anonymousreply 3905/31/2013

I agree R39, I only watch the show when he has on people I like, so I rarely watch it. The Housewives guests, clips, recaps are irritating and boring for those of us who can't stomach that franchise.

by Anonymousreply 4005/31/2013

R30 it is tense sometimes in there. alyson hannigan and zchary quint acted lke bitches to andy, and just on tuesdy andy was obviously not cool with melissa joan harts fat, nasty, lame republican ass. you can tell he also didnt like heather dubrow

by Anonymousreply 4105/31/2013

He'll be too drunk to get through a 60 minute live show.

by Anonymousreply 4205/31/2013

Quad came up with shady. some piece of shit with eyes looking southern diva from 'married to medicine'

by Anonymousreply 4306/01/2013

The show already has an after show but it's on the internet. Not sure what the point of that is.

by Anonymousreply 4406/01/2013

andy has no lovers

by Anonymousreply 4506/01/2013

i used to be acquaited with this obnoxious black woman, i would call her scarecrow or 'piece of shit with eyes' to her face.

by Anonymousreply 4606/01/2013

Well he is taking another 2 weeks off now.

The show will be back on June 16th.

How gay was it that Milania appeared dressed as a princess and presented him with a unicorn as a birthday gift?

by Anonymousreply 4706/03/2013

Every straight girl I know thinks Andy is adorable. Why do you guys find him so fug?

by Anonymousreply 4806/03/2013

Say what you will, but I think he's adorable!

by Anonymousreply 4906/03/2013

He is really tense and jittery when outside his own element. Saw him on Colbert and Charlie Rose once and he was a manic mess.

Colbert making him stop talking and try and really connect was fabulous. (link?)

by Anonymousreply 5006/03/2013

This gay man likes him to, not sure why all the hatred on here for him.

by Anonymousreply 5106/03/2013

Who is this uber annoying Andy Cohen? Honestly I do not watch any of that "real housewives' tripe and I know he's connected to all that shit, but exactly where did this annoying man come from?

I saw some interview with him years ago, he was going on about be an ultimate fan and how his dream has now come true because he gets to hang with celebrities! Was that his real goal in life, to be a groupie? Can this idiot be more obnoxious?

Does he actually run Bravo? I remember when Bravo was an arts and culture network. Can the dumbing down of America get any worse?!!

by Anonymousreply 5206/03/2013

r51, it's DL's knee-jerk reaction to any openly gay celeb. Since this place is so loosely moderated, you have to expect a lot of trolls, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 5306/03/2013

[quote]it's DL's knee-jerk reaction to any openly gay celeb.

no. You are just trying to validate his silliness by making it homophobia. Yes and more censorship is what is needed!!!! You are an idiot r53 and probably Andy himself.

by Anonymousreply 5406/03/2013

You know what's great about this thread? How slow moving it is. If there's anything attention-whores hate more than hate, it's indifference.

Meh.

by Anonymousreply 5506/03/2013

R54, R53 might well have a point. Cohen does not come across as a genius on his program, but if he was really behind the remarkably successful Real Housewives franchises, he has a talent for something, and his private persona must be different from what apparently sells on WWHL. Is there any openly gay celebrity who is generally celebrated here -- for something besides his appearance?

by Anonymousreply 5606/03/2013

[quote]Is there any openly gay celebrity who is generally celebrated here -- for something besides his appearance?

No. Everyone at DL hates Neil Patrick Harris, Ellen, Cheyenne Jackson, and every other out celebrity. The entire membership (paid and unpaid) has never said anything nice about an out celebrity.

(Telling R56 what he wants to read.)

by Anonymousreply 5706/03/2013

Well the nature of DL and the internet in general is to be negative r56 so everyone receives twice the negativity as they do positivity BUT even on DL there are people like Barney Frank, Zachary Quinto, Neil Patrick Harris, Ian McKellin, Tony Kushner, who seem to be genuinely respected.

I guess in regards to Cohen it is just a question of what you respect. If you respect celebrity and money making then yes you can respect Cohen, a man who obviously is not a dope but is only responsible for creating and reinforcing things that have had a negative effect on the culture. (plus he is successful enough now that he should at least attempt to produce something that has a positive message....even if it totally bombs, he needs to pay something back and not just reinforce the aging party boy image. I mean come on drinking game alert? Introducing himself as AC 420 on Jimmy Fallon (which even the usually enthusiastic and supportive Fallon greeted with a "oh grow up ....wow you smoke pot how cool high school is over" type groan) Please.

by Anonymousreply 5806/03/2013

He was not behind the real housewives franchise. He is basically the talent liaison. He spends most of his time cultivating celebrities as friends.

Credit where credit is due, he has made a very nice living out of being able to schmooz celebs and people who can advance his career. He also has a rep for being a mean dismissive dick to people who can't.

WWHL was orginally a concept to talk about the bravo shows and interview their stars. It progressed to celebs who were interested in Bravo shows who wanted to come and talk about them. At some point it changed and became more about celebrity guests (I am sure Andy had no small part in that). The push will be to go 1 hour but it will not work. The show works because it is a short piece of fluff, filling an hour with what Andy thinks is funny will kill it. If Kathy Griffen could not sustain an hour..well.

by Anonymousreply 5906/03/2013

Perfect example - last nights WWHL the bartender was his "bestie" who works for the Palms - who just happens to be the partner of the head guy at CAA...

by Anonymousreply 6006/03/2013

Leave Mandy alone!

by Anonymousreply 6106/03/2013

Kelly Ripa said today she and her family went out to dinner with Andy at the Palms last night. It was Andy and the Ripa's son's 16th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 6206/03/2013

Andy is friends with losers. Sarah Jessica parker, betheny, anderson

by Anonymousreply 6306/03/2013

Andy Cohen is like Tyler Perry, neither seem to care that what they put out there is total crap as long as it's successful and makes money for them.

by Anonymousreply 6406/03/2013

No doubt, Andy Cohen sees himself as the next Merv Griffin/Ryan Seacrest but he's shown himself to be a user so that plan may not work out very well. Watch for him to drop SJP and husband, Kelly Ripa and husband, and Anderson Cooper and husband as he heads for A-list Hollywood stars.

by Anonymousreply 6506/03/2013

"he was really behind the remarkably successful Real Housewives franchises, "

Reason enough to dump actual feces on him, not just textual, for aiding and abetting the complete downfall of contemporary culture into a cunt-juice cesspool of sociopathic bitchiness.

by Anonymousreply 6606/03/2013

he's an embarrassment and needs to tone down the ghey.

by Anonymousreply 6706/03/2013

His always "on" happiness grates on me. That cannot possibly be real.

by Anonymousreply 6806/03/2013

Here's a pic of Andy Cohen with Zachary Quinto. He says they have the same birthday and that he makes him "calm". Are all the gays in NYC Geminis?

by Anonymousreply 6906/03/2013

[quote] His always "on" happiness grates on me. That cannot possibly be real.

Guess what? I can practically guarantee that Andy doesn't give two shits what anyone here thinks.

He is out living life, and having fun with famous people. And he's making a lot of money doing it.

Which is more than what ANY of you complaining losers on this thread are doing.

So chew on that.

by Anonymousreply 7006/04/2013

I agree r70. I didn't used to watch his show but the haters have convinced me to start doing it, and I think it's great. Lots of escapist fun, that's what he's serving and he doesn't pretend it's anything more.

by Anonymousreply 7106/04/2013

It is a good thing that he is taking the next 2 weeks off. Maybe now his fixation with Behind The Candelabra with pass.

by Anonymousreply 7206/04/2013

[quote]Guess what? I can practically guarantee that Andy doesn't give two shits what anyone here thinks.

Why defend him here if that's really the case?

by Anonymousreply 7306/04/2013

Andy was the host/emcee of the 2013 CFDA (Council of Fashion Designers of America) Awards tonight at Lincoln Center (trust me, they won't be televised on Bravo or anywhere else anytime soon). That tweet photo of him and Quinto was taken before the ceremonies started.

These high-fashion types all found him juvenile and glib and are livid at his being chosen. He made tasteless jokes at the expense of just about everyone in the room and you know how high-strung these fashionistas can be - Anna Wintour left the room during one of his monologues and never came back. It was, as Iman would say, a "fashion disaster".

Check out tomorrow's NY POST for all the carnage.

by Anonymousreply 7406/04/2013

God, I'm fairly certain most of the animosity on DL toward Cohen and Cooper comes from his lunatic fans starting thtead after thread about these two.

Ryan Seacrest is far wealthier, better-looking and more popular than Andy or Anderson. He's also a thousand times more loathsome than either of those two, as he is a closet case and largely responsible for the Kardashian plague. Yet, he garners considerably less scorn on DL.

It's because he has no lunatic fans discussing him ad nauseam here.

Andy and Anderson fanatics: You're doing your idols no favor, at least on DL.

by Anonymousreply 7506/04/2013

[quote]Ryan Seacrest is far wealthier, better-looking and more popular than Andy or Anderson

Maybe wealthier than both, but certainly NOT better looking than Anderson. I do agree that Seacrest is loathsome.

by Anonymousreply 7706/04/2013

When was this pic taken R74?

by Anonymousreply 7806/04/2013

In all his good cheer he comes off as somehow remote, who knows what his true opinions are. also, he's very handsome. you may find him annoying but he is handsome.

by Anonymousreply 7906/04/2013

I bet he really hates those Housewives and wouldn't dare socialize with any of them since they don't have the clout of Hillary Clinton, Ana Wintour, Von Furstenberg/Diller and the like. He probably hates and mocks everyone who calls into WWHL too.

by Anonymousreply 8006/04/2013

I would do andy in a second and ride that milk train out to the hamptons.

by Anonymousreply 8106/04/2013

All the photos were taken pre-show at a specific photo call; then the paps were ordered out of the hall, per DVF's orders.

by Anonymousreply 8206/04/2013

Cooper's crazy stalker, who starts all these Cooper and Cohen threads, can't deal with them going inactive. That's when she starts announcing the terrible things that people are going to say in the thread. It's like an open invitation to bash Cooper or Cohen.

She waves her red panties in order to get people to write anti-Cooper posts, then she can rush in to defend him. I read that she sends him a weekly update to let him know how she defends his reputation.

by Anonymousreply 8306/04/2013

Cut the bullshit R83, there is only one person (probably YOU) starting threads related to CNN/Anderson Cooper/Andy Cohen, but the threads about Andy Cohen and CNN are just ploys so that you can post comments about Anderson. The threads are ALWAYS about Anderson for you. Your hate for him has no bounds and you'll do whatever you can to throw him into any discussion. R5 is YOU bringing up AC when no one else did, stop trying to twist things around. Everything you're describing and putting off on AC fans is what YOU do 24/7, except you spread lies about him and wait for DL to pile on. I'm sure the webby knows exactly who's starting these threads and it's NOT AC fans but the stupid anti-AC troll and that is YOU R83, you lunatic. You're not fooling anyone with your crap.

by Anonymousreply 8406/04/2013

Has anyone seen Shady Boots' new trashy trainwreck Princesses of LI? I didn't see a thread. The DLers would have a field day with the tricks on this show.

by Anonymousreply 8506/04/2013

Someone started a thread on Sunday, R85. It didn't get very far.

The show is unwatchably bad. And dull-bad. Not good-bad.

by Anonymousreply 8606/04/2013

[quote]The show is unwatchably bad. And dull-bad. Not good-bad.

Well that describes all his Housewives shows too. Each show is just a bunch of women screaming at each other, that it. How anyone finds this entertaining is lost on me.

by Anonymousreply 8706/04/2013

I find it funny that all the black ladies, meaning RHO Atlanta and Married to Medicine, know how shady Andy is, and they call him on it.

Andy is very subtle in his shade throwing, especially at the reunions, and all the black ladies have his number. At the M2M reunion, at the very end, Andy gave this cunning little smile, and Mariah astutely pointed out, "oh, you can throw shade with a smile, honey..."

On the other hand, Andy is the MOST shady to the NJ Housewives and OC ladies, and even the BH ladies, and none of them even seem to have a clue. They just sit there with smiles on their faces, while he clearly insults them with carefully worded put downs, and clever little smiles.

It's totally hilarious. Andy should get the award for the QUEEN OF ALL SHADE, which is why this thread is perfectly titled.

by Anonymousreply 8806/04/2013

r88=Andy Cohen's toady

by Anonymousreply 8906/04/2013

gee r88 kind of made my like him. If he is as devious and bitchy as you say.....well ....you know...come sit next to me!!!

by Anonymousreply 9006/04/2013

[quote]I bet he really hates those Housewives and wouldn't dare socialize with any of them since they don't have the clout of Hillary Clinton, Ana Wintour, Von Furstenberg/Diller and the like.

That is Oscar de la Renta in R78's pic not Barry Diller, FYI.

by Anonymousreply 9106/04/2013

For those of you who don't know what 'shady boots' means, sit down and have a lesson in Quad 101, from Miss Quad.

She's givin' it to the people, honey!

by Anonymousreply 9206/05/2013

So he's contacting Ellen Sturtz to star in a reality show?

by Anonymousreply 9306/06/2013

I can't believe he think that Tamra and her gay fiance would make for an interesting spinoff. I'm sure we'll also be seeing plenty of repellant Rapey Eyes, and it looks like they already started laying the groundwork for conflict with her mother. This is going to be a bigger train wreck than the Wig's Don't Be Tardy disaster.

by Anonymousreply 9406/06/2013

Tamara was told in no uncertain terms to be more vulnerable this season if she wanted a spin off. She will make up with Vicki and Jesus Jugs, she will go back to being somewhat mean to Gretchen (people don't like Gretchen) all to get her spin off. The whole Eddie does not want to get married now drama is manufactured so there is interest in a spin off. Eddie was dying to marry Tamara to stay on TV.

by Anonymousreply 9506/08/2013

So many people think he's just using celebs to meet other celebs and move on up. Can't he simply be friends with celebs without people thinking he has ulterior motives?

by Anonymousreply 9606/10/2013

Ulterior Motives is Andy's OTHER middle name...

by Anonymousreply 9706/11/2013

The only problem with his show is he has to deep throat Bravo's lineup. It'd totally rock if he get any celeb he wants. Obviously he's trying to work up to that, and I hope he succeeds. I'm a gay man who likes other gay men, I can relate to Andy better than any of the other late night hosts.

by Anonymousreply 9806/11/2013

NY Kelly was on the Shady Boots show last night. She still appears delusional about Scary Island. That guy from "Catfish" is queeny.

by Anonymousreply 9906/19/2013

[quote]I am not ashamed in the least to say that Andy Cohen's show is my only appointment TV other than Rachel Maddow.

You should be ashamed to use the term "appointment TV" for anything at all.

by Anonymousreply 10006/19/2013

That cartfish guy is so gay it is scary. I will give him this though I found out about google image search through that show. Busted more than one fake profiler out there lol. Just used it on a guy on FB who was crusing me. I said "when were you a massues in seattle?" He lol'ed and said he was not.."Funny when I image search your pic it comes up this guy..."

Crickets.... lol

by Anonymousreply 10106/19/2013

It was hysterical how Cray Cray Kelly just avoided the question with something like "I will not regret shedding a tear". I know she has made reference in the past to "doing her job" in regard to Scary Island. That is one of those instances where it's unclear what was fake and what was real.

by Anonymousreply 10206/19/2013

Why does Shady continue to feature the embarrassing Manzo clan?

by Anonymousreply 10306/23/2013

Andy is getting sexier and sexier! What a daddy! I just want to hug and kiss him!

by Anonymousreply 10406/23/2013

One-word description of each person present on tonite's Manzo family does WWHL: Fat bitch, drunk, fatter bitch, queen, closet queen, pig lover. Figure it out for yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 10506/24/2013

That is certainly alcohol bloat on Christopher. I would have loved for someone to call in and ask Caroline if she has said anything to her son about being fat.

by Anonymousreply 10706/24/2013

He was at the late show of Broadway Bares last night. He announced the Strip`a-thin winners (and scouting bartenders for his show). He was pretty drunk, and admitted it. He was in a T-shirt that didn't do anything for his "barrel chest". Later, he was just standing on stage texting.

by Anonymousreply 10806/24/2013

They are really giving that insipid Jeff Lewis a THIRD show on the network? What his is appeal exactly?

by Anonymousreply 11006/24/2013

That's easy, R110 - he lets Andy suck him off.

But no reciprocation and no kissing.

by Anonymousreply 11106/24/2013

He's about to have an aneurysm in these pre-Cher bumpers.

by Anonymousreply 11206/27/2013

Tony, Andy's "hair-guy" : Haaandsome

by Anonymousreply 11306/27/2013

He just got Cher to admit she had a lesbian affair.

by Anonymousreply 11406/27/2013

Is Cher a clam? Why all the Q&A about tammy cruise?

by Anonymousreply 11506/27/2013

Andy is really embarrassing herself tonight.

by Anonymousreply 11706/27/2013

[quote]He's this generation's Richard Simmons.

Don't you think that's a little unfair? Richard Simmons has done a lot to help unhealthy people. At least he tried to serve a good purpose.

by Anonymousreply 11806/27/2013

Now she plans on taking yet another week off?

Why even bother having a show at this point?

by Anonymousreply 11906/27/2013

Point taken, R118.

I apologize to Richard Simmons.

by Anonymousreply 12006/27/2013

Miss Cohen is working hard but is visibly uncomfortable with Cher. No, she's not a Real Housewife, you no-talent bitch.

by Anonymousreply 12106/27/2013

[quote]He just got Cher to admit she had a lesbian affair.

He didn't get anything out of her that she hasn't already said before - she already talked about this once in a magazine interview over a decade ago. She said she "tested the waters" and it wasn't for her and never did it again.

He really is a lousy, unprepared interviewer.

by Anonymousreply 12206/27/2013

[quote]He's this generation's Richard Simmons.

No he isn't. That's just silly.

by Anonymousreply 12306/27/2013

Has he asked her if she's down with the swirl?

Has he asked her what her Housewives line would be?

All the usual nonsense?

by Anonymousreply 12406/27/2013

[quote] All the usual nonsense?

Yes. He's the worst.

I'm still wondering why it was insinuated a few times that Cher was intimate with Cruise. I know Sonny was at one time a $cino, is she as well?

by Anonymousreply 12506/28/2013

[quote]Has he asked her if she's down with the swirl?

What did she say?

by Anonymousreply 12606/28/2013

How come Andy only asks white celebs if they are "down with the swirl" and not black ones?

Kind of racist if you ask me...

by Anonymousreply 12706/28/2013

Cher was boring and needs to stop pretending she's still young and beautiful, that ship sailed long ago. But she still piles on the makeup, hoping to turn back time, and it ends up making her look like a garish old clown.

by Anonymousreply 12806/28/2013

Cher is now, frankly, a bit little-old-ladyish.

by Anonymousreply 12906/28/2013

I agree - Cher really doesn't have anything interesting to talk about anymore.

by Anonymousreply 13006/28/2013

[quote]Cher really doesn't have anything interesting to talk about anymore.

She does, but she *won't*. She needs to dish what she knows about Michael Jackson and Tom Cruise, forthwith.

by Anonymousreply 13106/28/2013

Anderson Cooper was the surprise guest.

by Anonymousreply 13206/28/2013

[quote] Cher was boring and needs to stop pretending she's still young and beautiful

She was actually quite charming. She seems so much nicer than Madonna. I loved her cute laugh at the beginning of the show, when Andy was doing his introduction.

Andy was so excited that he was sweating. It was hilarious. He called it "kvetching," but it looked to me like that scene from Broadcast News, when Holly Hunter's friend got to anhcor the evening news for the first time, and he started sweating on air, and his shirts got all soaked and the camera person had to keep powdering his face. I could SEE the sweat on Andy's upper lip, and I don't even have HDTV.

The show was really good, and I'm not even a fan of Cher. I predict her new song "Woman's World" will do really well, because it's total gay dance club type of music.

The Cher gown extravaganza tribute at the end of the show was so nice. I wish someone would put it on YouTube. She really is fabulous!

by Anonymousreply 13306/28/2013

I like Cher and thought she was pretty gracious and seemed to find Andrea quite amusing. I thought AC was way out of her league. And the promo with him jumping up and down like a schoolgirl was cringe inducing.

by Anonymousreply 13406/28/2013

Cher has posted pics of her friends and Andy at some gay club.

Anyone know which one? Anyone there ? It must have went bonkers.

by Anonymousreply 13506/29/2013

[quote]Anderson Cooper was the surprise guest.

I thought I was the only one who thought that was lame.

Those old queens are so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 13606/29/2013

R125

Cher has never been a Scientologist. If you had listened to the interview she said her time with Cruise was prior to him becoming a Scientologist

by Anonymousreply 13706/29/2013

[quote]Cher has posted pics of her friends and Andy at some gay club. Anyone know which one?

Apparently it's called Marquee, r135.

by Anonymousreply 13806/29/2013

Cher is the special guest at the Sunday Pride brunch at the Firehouse! Fabulous food and A-listy gays before La Cher performs at the Pier Dance! Couldn't you just die?

by Anonymousreply 13906/29/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 14006/29/2013

Gems, jets, silhouettes.

Miss Cohen has arrived.

by Anonymousreply 14106/29/2013

There can be no doubt that Andy Cohen has attained the status of gay icon.

by Anonymousreply 14206/29/2013

"Andy was so excited that he was sweating"

While I agree he was excited she was on his show; his sweat had more to do with his liquor intake and his being a fat fuck.

by Anonymousreply 14306/29/2013

The bartender was his barber and he was hot as fuck till he opened his mary mouth...Andy has has his trainer, his barber and a few of his tricks be his bartender on the show - he is stereotypically chelsea gay.

by Anonymousreply 14407/05/2013

Andy spent the 4th with Sean Avery. Wasn't he a hockey player?

by Anonymousreply 14507/05/2013

Yes supposidly straight too but me thinks he likes the men. Funny andy tweeted a pic of him on top of a bunch of guys called it a gay pyramid. Guess that would be the first time he was on top of anything.

by Anonymousreply 14607/06/2013

Miss Cohen looks a little pudgy.

by Anonymousreply 14707/06/2013

Andrew looks a lot cuter when he's clean shaven.

by Anonymousreply 14807/06/2013

I've assumed that Sean Avery gives Cohen the time of day because he wants to get some kind of show on Bravo.

But would he go so far as to fuck him?

by Anonymousreply 14907/06/2013

It's been long established that Avery is gay-friendly, he's been outspoken about it and had fights on the ice about it with homophobic players. Avery is into fashion, he's appeared as a guest on Project Runway. The interest in fashion is how he explains how he became so pro-gay. People here always assume any man who associates themselves gays and gay rights has to be gay himself. But I don't assume that, straight men haven't been our greatest allies but that doesn't mean they're all assholes.

Not only does he look rough, his personality is rough too, like the macho athlete he is. He could be a butch gay guy I guess, but it's at least as likely he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 15007/06/2013

Does Miss Cohen shave her hole or not? I wonder if it's hairy or not. Someone on here must have rimmed him....

by Anonymousreply 15107/06/2013

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 15207/06/2013

Has Miss Cohen brought Sean to brunch at the Firehouse?

by Anonymousreply 15307/06/2013

[quote]Andrew looks a lot cuter when he's clean shaven.

He is cuter than Buddha but that's not saying much.

by Anonymousreply 15407/06/2013

Andy Cohen gets to hang with all the gorgeous men.

Sean Avery, Daniel Craig, Marc Conseulos

I wonder how "BIG-MOUTH" Andy does it?

Wait...I answered my own question

by Anonymousreply 15507/06/2013

Funny the pic he tweeted captioned "gay pyramid" had avery in it...

Andy is short, really short like 5'4"...maybe 5'6" with lifts...and from what I hear a bossy queen. He likes being the famous on when with he normal friends...and loves having famous friends.

by Anonymousreply 15607/06/2013

That "down with the swirl" question he keeps asking is so obnoxious and, frankly, quite racist. And what are the celebrities going to say? No, and get branded a racist?

by Anonymousreply 15707/06/2013

I thought it was confirmed that Avery and Cohen were dating. I'm pretty sure about that. Avery was also on Fashion Police a couple months ago. Dude is G-A-Y

by Anonymousreply 15807/06/2013

He claims to have some black female friends in his book, but I'm sure there are no black men in his circle of friends so he may not get or care that the "swirl" thing is offensive.

by Anonymousreply 15907/06/2013

I don't see how anyone could not see it as offensive. If the thing about him and Avery is true, then Avery has really bad taste in men. But I'm pretty sure it isn't, although I'm SURE Cohen would be delighted that anyone would think that.

by Anonymousreply 16007/06/2013

I think Andy is cute. Until he speaks. Then it's over.

by Anonymousreply 16107/06/2013

I love when Andy bitches about not finding a man of quality when he's a famewhore with zero substance who's only attracted to ultra hot men who only show him attention because they are fellow famewhores with zero substance.

by Anonymousreply 16207/06/2013

I've noticed that Andy Cohen has lots of Republicans on his show, yet he never confronts them about their anti-gay stances...or why they support a political party that is so historcially against gay people.

He also has a lot of closeted gay men on his shows.

Is this Andy Cohen guy a Republican? If he is, I will never watch Bravo again.

by Anonymousreply 16307/06/2013

I don't think he's a Republican, sometimes he tweets out comments about politics and they're mostly favorable to liberals causes/politicians. He hosted some events for FLOTUS and Hillary Clinton recently.

by Anonymousreply 16407/06/2013

[quote]He hosted some events for FLOTUS and Hillary Clinton recently.

He would do the same for Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann if he were asked. He'll do anything to get his name in the press.

by Anonymousreply 16507/06/2013

Possibly, but I still don't think he's a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 16607/07/2013

He is very much a Liberal Democrat, he makes no secret of his support for Obama etc and has called out right wing Republicans on his show as Jackholes.

by Anonymousreply 16707/07/2013

What gets me is he loves to make the stereotypical, controversial characters really popular. For example, that CUNT Jeff Lewis is always on WWHL and has had about 4 different Bravo shows. WHY? He's NOT LIKABLE OR EVEN HOT IN ANY WAY.

by Anonymousreply 16807/07/2013

I like Jeff, he is fucking hysterical as Passive Agressive as he is...and he always takes the piss out of Andy when on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 16907/07/2013

[quote]he always takes the piss out of Andy

Is this a way of backing into the golden shower rumors about Andy?

by Anonymousreply 17007/07/2013

most of the guests Andy loves are annoying as fuck. Some of them are just boring. I do watch WWHL when I like the guest though.

by Anonymousreply 17107/07/2013

She's back hosting WWH live again tonight after her romantic getaway at the beach... with Sean! Wonder if Miss Cohen will be sporting an engagement ring?

by Anonymousreply 17207/07/2013

[quote]How come Andy only asks white celebs if they are "down with the swirl" and not black ones? Kind of racist if you ask me...

I agree. What makes him assume that all black people are "down with the swirl"?

He's such an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 17307/07/2013

Andy Cohen is a smart fool. An oxymoron if there ever was one.

by Anonymousreply 17407/07/2013

Andy is not racist.

In fact I have to ask, how does asking someone if they are "down with the swirl" equate to a being racist, in any way?

It may not be politically correct to admit but sometimes white people like black people, sexually.

Any walk around NYC these days CLEARLY confirms there are more than a few white women currently dating black men, and certainly gay men LOVE black men.

I should add I am a gay, white guy who favors black men, exclusively. I would simply say yes if I was asked about being down with the swirl.

by Anonymousreply 17507/07/2013

R175, it has something to do with race, therefore it's racist!

by Anonymousreply 17607/07/2013

R175 Can you read? People want to know why he doesn't ever ask that same question to black guests, as if blacks are automatically down with it. It makes it seem like he assumes white people are so great that of course a black person would jump at the opportunity to be with a white person, so no need to ask *roll eyes*.

by Anonymousreply 17707/07/2013

And for god's sake, who in show biz would say, "NO. I am NOT down with the swirl"?

It's Andy's desperate efforts to sound hip and edgy. Though I sincerely doubt he's ever dated a non-white man in his life.

by Anonymousreply 17807/07/2013

[quote]It's Andy's desperate efforts to sound hip and edgy.

It certainly doesn't work. He's just a social-climbing buffoon.

by Anonymousreply 17907/07/2013

r163 I noticed that too. Fantasia and Melissa Joan Hart have come out against gay marriage, yet he didn't confront them on that when they were on his show. Strange.

by Anonymousreply 18007/07/2013

r173 He asked lil John, so he does ask black people. LOL. I know too much about this show.

by Anonymousreply 18107/07/2013

Remarkable how some of you so enraged by Andy Cohen seem to know everything he does or doesn't say on his show, who his friends are and aren't and who he has & hasn't dated.

Actually, it's bizarre how many of you just make up an assertion, then agree with yourself that it's true, just so you can act outraged by what you just made up about someone else.

by Anonymousreply 18207/07/2013

oh hi Andy, we see you at R182 *waves* thanks for joining the DL

by Anonymousreply 18307/07/2013

[quote]some of you so enraged

Where?

Could it be that one of you, R182, is exaggerating? Why are you so angry?

by Anonymousreply 18407/07/2013

We can't help it r182, our brains are no bigger than a walnut!

by Anonymousreply 18507/07/2013

Andy's return show after his vacay was underwhelming. Guest was Jeff Lewis. Obnoxious as Jeff can be, he's twice as interesting as Andy.

R182 needs a hug. Or a pill. Or something.

by Anonymousreply 18607/08/2013

Am I the only one with a weird crush on Jeff Lewis?

by Anonymousreply 18707/08/2013

Jeff Lewis is actually a tall, handsome man. Just completely batshit crazy, however.

by Anonymousreply 18807/08/2013

lol wut. Jeff Lewis handsome? um...

by Anonymousreply 18907/08/2013

Andy is a smart guy, but the faces he makes distract from his intelligence. Unless he's doing n impression of the dog in the old RCA Victor logo, then he's doing a wonderful job.

by Anonymousreply 19007/08/2013

Andy did tell Jeff Lewis that if he gets married to Gage, Bravo will (of course) do a series on the wedding.

They shook hands on it tonight, although it's not like they actually discussed details of a deal.

by Anonymousreply 19107/08/2013

I liked Ryan Brown.

by Anonymousreply 19207/08/2013

Who's Andy Cohen? I don't have a television.

by Anonymousreply 19307/08/2013

Is that bitch Cohen stealing my Kinky Boots?

by Anonymousreply 19407/08/2013

WTF did Jeff Lewis do to his face now? He looks more like a woman everytime I see him. He has Taylor Armstrong lips.

by Anonymousreply 19507/08/2013

Jeff is a botox junkie. He has it to the max. Bad tan. Big lips. She doesn't know when to stop.

by Anonymousreply 19607/11/2013

seriously how much vacation time does he get??

by Anonymousreply 19707/11/2013

From tonight's WWHL:

Andy: I like my nails like I like my women...black. Cause I am DOWN WITH THE SWIRL!

by Anonymousreply 19807/12/2013

not sure it is that racist I mean Wendy Williams refers to mixed raced people as all swirly...

by Anonymousreply 19907/12/2013

And I loves me a side-pony!

by Anonymousreply 20007/12/2013

[quote]Andy C, smirking and mugging hideously

He's smarmy.

by Anonymousreply 20107/12/2013

What I'll be looking for is if Andy goes after Gio Benitez in the next couple years. If we see him on WWHL we'll know the answer.

by Anonymousreply 20207/13/2013

Andy Cohen is something bad disguised as something good.

People claim he's good because he put gays on tv and because of that we have more rights and marriage equality is up in the polls.

But all the gays he put on those tv shows are shrill, stereotypes that actually reinforce everything gays have been raging against for thirty years.

Bravo gays are only fabulous designers, hair stylists, cooks, and petty gym boys or old queens who are obsessed with cars and diamonds.

This helps us how?

by Anonymousreply 20307/13/2013

Miss Cohen has a crush on Joe Buck.

by Anonymousreply 20407/16/2013

Andy Cohen's new reality show - "George Zimmerman: Hiding Out With My Trusty Gun." Watch George digging a moat and planting booby traps around his hideout/fortress in the Arkansas wilderness.

by Anonymousreply 20507/16/2013

Joe Buck was a great guest. And I had no idea who he was. He even made Vicki (almost) palatable.

by Anonymousreply 20607/17/2013

Another of Miss Cohen's odd obsessions is that matchmaker chick. She looks a hot fake mess with all that surgery.

by Anonymousreply 20707/18/2013

I'll never understand his love for Elsa Patton. There are plenty of old women whom I adore but this one is just weird.

by Anonymousreply 20807/18/2013

Why does he have to continually pretend like he knows nothing about what goes on BTS? Like he's really watching everything for the first time with the audience?

by Anonymousreply 20907/22/2013

Sebastian from NYC Prep was on WWHL the other night as the guest bartender. I read that he is now an intern for the show.

by Anonymousreply 21007/22/2013

[quote]Why does he have to continually pretend...

Because he's a fake. His theme song is "The Great Pretender" by The Platters.

by Anonymousreply 21107/22/2013

Does Andy own Bravo? Just curious. I mean, is he an out and proud version of Ryan whats-his-name?

by Anonymousreply 21207/22/2013

It's doubful that he has even one-quarter of the wealth of Seacrest. But he has high hopes and could be headed in that direction. Seacrest seems to have moved up without kicking people aside, just using hard work. That's a bit different from Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 21307/22/2013

There is a huge difference between Seacreast and Cohen - He produces TV shows. Andy is nothing but "the face" of bravo.

by Anonymousreply 21407/22/2013

Seems to me he must have tons of money unless he is extremely generous with the talent? He must own Bravo...a network that I actually watch with regularity. I don't know why...

by Anonymousreply 21607/27/2013

Andy's in Italy now with Anderson Cooper and his bf. Andy doesn't seem to have a bf.

by Anonymousreply 21707/27/2013

[quote]Does Andy own Bravo? Just curious.

Some of you are so stupid. I mean, really.

And, as usual, I truly don't understand why you miserable old cunts keep watching AC if you hate him so much. It makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 21807/27/2013

There must be something really wrong with Andy Cohen. I don't know any successful, wealthy and decent-looking gay guys who don't have a boyfriend.

I get the sense that he has a cruel side to him. Just look at how he turns on any guest who doesn't fawn all over him. He was downright cold to Cheyenne Jackson, Zach Quinto and Fredrik when they didn't giggle and carry on like school girls.

by Anonymousreply 21907/27/2013

I guess he wants to play the field forever, some people cannot make a commitment to one person.

by Anonymousreply 22007/27/2013

[quote]It's doubful that he has even one-quarter of the wealth of Seacrest.

You got that right. Cohen doesn't own Bravo. He doesn't own anything. Seacrest owns his own production company. He owns the shows he produces. He has never produced anything of quality but they are successful so in business, that's all that counts. Seacrest gets millions and millions for his hosting duties. Cohen hosts a basic cable show in a closet.

by Anonymousreply 22107/27/2013

[quote]He has never produced anything of quality

BURN

by Anonymousreply 22207/27/2013

If you're in your mid-40s and never had a bf, then something is wrong with you. That's a fact.

by Anonymousreply 22307/27/2013

Do we know for certain he's never been in an LTR, maybe he just keeps it private.

by Anonymousreply 22407/27/2013

He doesn't have time to have a private b/f. He's too busy nipping at the heels of Cooper and Maisani, hoping for a breakup so he can pounce. Too dumb to know it won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 22507/27/2013

Who wants to be a third wheel on someone else's' vacation?

by Anonymousreply 22607/27/2013

he seriously hasn't ever had a bf? I'm surprised. Isn't he dating that hockey player now?

by Anonymousreply 22707/27/2013

[quote]hoping for a breakup so he can pounce. Too dumb to know it won't happen.

Which one is he trying to pounce on though?

R226, they always go on those group vacations and Andy never seems to have anyone with him but maybe he goes after the guys in whatever country they're vacationing in.

by Anonymousreply 22807/27/2013

Like a lot of middle aged gay men, Cohen is not in a committed LTR (and may never have been in one) because he makes inappropriate choices. College students. Boy band members. Interns. Shop clerks. Fashion models. All of them of legal age, but 2 decades too young.

The notion of finding an age appropriate, intelligent, professional man eludes him completely, probably because it would mean accepting his own mortality.

by Anonymousreply 22907/28/2013

r229 sounds bitter

by Anonymousreply 23007/28/2013

R229 may just be right though.

by Anonymousreply 23107/28/2013

Is Andy known for going for mostly younger guys?

by Anonymousreply 23207/28/2013

Andy only goes after (I won't use the word "dates") boytoy types because he thinks it makes him seem attractive, hip and desirable and YOUNG.

He doesn't realize it makes him seem pathetic and desperate.

It's true he's never had an LTR (read his book!) because emotionally he still thinks he's that fat teenager in St. Louis who wants to be wanted by the popular gay kids who shunned him. That's why he chases the boys.

Most gay men his age and his equal financially are more emotionally mature and know enough to keep away from the trainwreck/publicity whore that is Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 23307/28/2013

So, essentially, Andy is like 99.5% of all gay men his age? Sounds like it.

by Anonymousreply 23407/28/2013

R229 and R234 seem like they know what they're talking about, sounds exactly like how Cohen is.

by Anonymousreply 23507/28/2013

[quote]Most gay men his age and his equal financially are more emotionally mature and know enough to keep away from the trainwreck/publicity whore that is Andy Cohen.

So why is Anderson Cooper so close to Andy Cohen? Anderson has his act together and is in a stable relationship, what do they even have in common other than being gay and on TV?

by Anonymousreply 23607/28/2013

[quote]hat do they even have in common other than being gay and on TV?

that is a lot....it is sometimes hard for celebrities to befriend non-celebrities.....They feel everybody wants something from them. (and they usually do)

by Anonymousreply 23707/28/2013

Good point R237.

by Anonymousreply 23807/28/2013

[quote]Andy never seems to have anyone with him but maybe he goes after the guys in whatever country they're vacationing in.

He probably has them reserved in advance with a nice down payment for their special services.

by Anonymousreply 23907/29/2013

Is he in trouble because of Joe and Teresa?

by Anonymousreply 24007/30/2013

He's all excited that Oprah's coming on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 24107/30/2013

Cohen blogged that John Katehis, the original (gay) Craigslist Killer was his ideal type. Google him if you want to know all you need to about Cohen.

I could almost understand if he'd meant Philip Markoff...but John Katehis!!????

Cohen's looking for rough rentboys, not a bf.

by Anonymousreply 24207/30/2013

He should've kept that to himself.

by Anonymousreply 24307/30/2013

It makes me laugh to think DL's oldest shut-ins are trying to imagine what the life of a NYC media celebrity is like.

No offense, but no one gives a shit about what you elderly ladies have to say about anything.

by Anonymousreply 24507/30/2013

Funny that Teresa was on WWHL on Sunday night and not one word was said about the indictment.

by Anonymousreply 24607/30/2013

If that were really true R245, you wouldn't feel the need to comment at all.

by Anonymousreply 24707/30/2013

R244 Nope, he wrote it, on the Bravo website.

Although I'm not certain why I'm bothering to someone who would write something as childish as "JewFK Jr."

by Anonymousreply 24807/30/2013

When Debi Mazar said that she doesn't watch any Real Housewives shows, suddenly Andy didn't seem to know what to talk to her about. He'd already gotten all his Madonna questions out. Now what?

Also, Debi's face doesn't really seem like it's capable of much movement. I wonder if that makes her speech impediment more pronounced.

by Anonymousreply 24907/31/2013

What is the deal with Shady and Sean Avery?

by Anonymousreply 25007/31/2013

I'd never thought he was hot before, but Adam Brody did look pretty good last night.

I can almost understand how he got that Hottest Jew in Hollywood title, or whatever it was.

by Anonymousreply 25107/31/2013

Adam Brody is one hot Jew. Why doesn't he work more often?

And I like Debbie but something is definitely wrong with her face.

by Anonymousreply 25207/31/2013

Who is Cazwel?

by Anonymousreply 25308/01/2013

Adam Brody is very cute...I have to see what he's been in.

by Anonymousreply 25408/01/2013

Brody seemed to get very uncomfortable when Cohen kept bringing up Jew over and over again. It was weird.

I don't find Brody desirable at all.

Hottest H'wood Jew should be JG-L.

by Anonymousreply 25508/01/2013

Secret list of questions for Oprah leaked:

1. Are you down with the swirl?

2. Which real housewife are you most like?

3. If you could fuck any real housewife husband, who would it be?

4. Does Gayle wear boxers or briefs?

5. Fuck, marry, kill? Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, Nate Berkus.

by Anonymousreply 25608/01/2013

I've seen Sean Avery on WWHL at least twice. The first time he officially retired from hockey right there on the show, and gave away a pair of his skates. He also discussed his internship at Vogue and all of the various interest he planned to pursue.

The second time I can't recall much about what they discussed, probably because Sean wasn't wearing the cute hipster glasses that I like. But I do know that a caller asked if Sean was single and the answer was No. Andy kind of grinned and said "No?" and then moved on.

I thought Sean used to date Hilary Rhoda but who knows now. I looked around on his Twitter and it looks like he is going to do something with the FBI now. ??

At the link, there is a lot of discussion about Andy being engaged, and the Sean Avery rumors. They have a picture of the Gay Pyramid, too, and Sean is on the middle row.

by Anonymousreply 25708/01/2013

Some of you are just jealous. Andy Cohen has brought a style and sophistication to TV that has been missing for many years. Had Anderson Cooper hired Andy Cohen to run his talk show he wouldn't be known as a failed talk show host. Andy Cohen knows the viewing public wants high quality TV and that's exactly what he provides.

by Anonymousreply 25808/01/2013

Now that's hilarious R258 I heard "The Fashion Police" are looking for writers, you should apply.

by Anonymousreply 25908/01/2013

The Adam Brody/Debi M. show was hard to watch. WWHL is fun to watch when the guest is in on the joke that is the show and goes with it. Brody just seemed not to get it. He just seemed annoyed and/or befuddled by the show. I do feel that the show has pretty much run out of steam but occasionally it can rise to a purely surface entertainment level. The problem now is that Andy is so chained to his goofy format from his gametime to open the vault to teach me your talent (not to mention every z level bravo-lebrity on every other show) that he isn't able to see when he has a great guest who is more intersting than his lame party tricks.

by Anonymousreply 26008/01/2013

R258 doesn't care about Cohen, she just wanted to get a dig in at Anderson Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 26108/01/2013

R261 is the Anderson Cooper stalker who sends him cookies for his dog and drools over Ben and AC's muscles. She's just one step away from the very avid AC fan who is now in jail for stalking him. No doubt AC's security staff keeps a watch on 261.

The bitch has no sense of humor so nobody can make a joke about Andy, Anderson, or Ben without getting attacked and labeled a "hater." She oozes hate.

by Anonymousreply 26208/01/2013

Giving yourself away again R262, this is not about having a sense of humor, it's about calling YOU out for what you are. You are not interested in Cohen, but you LIVE to post nasty comments about Anderson and anyone who likes him.

by Anonymousreply 26308/01/2013

Lol! This is a gossip site!! Who CARES if someone bitches about your stan like obsession for a celeb who would NEVER hang out with you!

by Anonymousreply 26408/01/2013

She can bitch, but she's going to get called out for it when she's pretending to talk about one thing in order to get the hate on for AC here.

by Anonymousreply 26508/01/2013

OK, OK.

Can we please get back to the Sean Avery discussion?

by Anonymousreply 26608/01/2013

Fine by me R266! Andy "Shady Boots" too.

by Anonymousreply 26708/01/2013

R261 - R263 - R265 - R267 did you contact Anderson's people this afternoon to let him know how you saved his reputation in this thread when he was jokingly referred to as "a failed talk show host"? No doubt, his security team is thrilled that they have you protect him from "nasty comments."

You really should meet up with George Zimmerman; he saved a whole neighborhood and probably needs another job right now. He could help you stalk Anderson Cooper to make sure that everything is safe from what you claim is THE "Cesar Frau" - a title you've bestowed on dozens of people in the past months because you're so certain that only one person in the entire universe isn't a fan of AC and Ben. And your next sanity hearing is when?

by Anonymousreply 26808/01/2013

Shut up R268, instead of proving my point, why don't you talk about Sean Avery and Andy Cohen as suggested?

by Anonymousreply 26908/01/2013

R266 - R261 - R263 - R265 - R267 - listen you nasty old crone, I posted something as a joke about Andy and Anderson and you went into your usual stalker attack mode. It's time to end your pathetic vomit every time you feel personally offended by a mention of Anderson Cooper that doesn't fit with your adulatory image of him. Now shut up so we can get back to gossip and joking about Andy Cohen, his guests, and his associates.

by Anonymousreply 27008/01/2013

[quote]Secret list of questions for Oprah leaked:

Thanks for the sneak peek of the leaked info, r256. If he really wants to mix it up, he could also ask what her intro line would be if she was a Real Housewife.

Do we have any idea what the Drinking Game Alert word will be? It's gotta be something clever and monumental...like 'Oprah' or 'Gayle.'

by Anonymousreply 27108/01/2013

Wow R270, the more you post, the crazier you sound. You're not doing yourself any favors by continuing this, but go ahead have the last word after this if you must, but I'm done with you.

by Anonymousreply 27208/01/2013

Sean Avery is a fucking stud. And if he and Shady Boots are getting it on, then I would like to discuss it.

The website I linked earlier doesn't only think they are "dating", they seem to think the two of them are engaged, and give examples of things Andy said on his show and pictures of him wearing a ring.

Now, somebody knows some dirt here, and I would like to hear it.

Sean is a gorgeous Renaissance stud, and I know some of you bitches know something. Let's get back to the topic at hand.

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 27308/01/2013

You can be sure that before Oprah sits down with Andy Cohen to discuss the show, he will already have a list of dos and don'ts provided to his people by her people. She doesn't like surprises --- unless it's Mary Tyler Moore stopping to say Hi. If Oprah didn't have this big movie in the can, he would never have landed her.

And R272, just stop. We've seen your modus operandi too many times. Stop!

by Anonymousreply 27408/01/2013

Did he really just hand Ashanti a watermelon?

by Anonymousreply 27508/01/2013

Only tangentially related to Andy, but who is the host of that new Property Envy show? He's like a cuter, British Victor Garber.

by Anonymousreply 27608/01/2013

Andy and Sean have been hiding in plain sight for quite a while. Here's a shot of them on a recent vacation together...

by Anonymousreply 27708/02/2013

And here's a shot Andy recently tweeted after Sean was out at Andy's Sag Harbor house for the weekend. That's from a well-known pizza joint in East Hampton

by Anonymousreply 27808/02/2013

Sean Avery is only hanging out with Andy Cohen for some connections and to broaden his visibility.

If Sean Avery is letting Cohen suck his cock, it's only so that Andy develops a show for him on Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 27908/02/2013

70 is the new 50 r280...haven't you heard?

by Anonymousreply 28108/02/2013

Andy seemed a little discombobulated yesterday and today....I wonder if the Theresa /Joe thing is freaking him out.

by Anonymousreply 28208/02/2013

Theresa's hairline freaks me out.

by Anonymousreply 28308/02/2013

the case is kind of like the elephant in the room that nobody on Bravo is allowed to discuss.

by Anonymousreply 28408/02/2013

Shady has had his "shit just got real" face on.

by Anonymousreply 28508/02/2013

[quote]Andy seemed a little discombobulated yesterday and today....I wonder if the Theresa /Joe thing is freaking him out.

Probably just upset about the Russian Vodka boycott. A boy's gotta drink ya know.

by Anonymousreply 28608/02/2013

He's having Caroline on tonight, are the bitches just going to ignore the whole situation and make happy! happy!?

by Anonymousreply 28708/02/2013

The host of property envy is named Stephen Collins. Cute, gay, smart. English, well educated. Will do very well in this country. Had the wonderful experience of being with him. Lovely in every sense of the word. Nice gay, great taste. Will do very well in this country.

by Anonymousreply 28808/02/2013

Nice to see you, Stephen.

I actually like your show.

by Anonymousreply 28908/02/2013

I think you meant "vokka," R286.

by Anonymousreply 29008/02/2013

[quote] Had the wonderful experience of being with him...

In the biblical sense? Is he a top or bottom? I bet Andy Cohen knows...

by Anonymousreply 29108/02/2013

It would be great to see a list of rules Oprah puts out before she'll do an interview.

by Anonymousreply 29208/04/2013

Watch Gayle will be the bartender.

by Anonymousreply 29308/04/2013

I bet it's Steadman at the bar, Gayle joins her on the couch...

by Anonymousreply 29408/04/2013

Andy Cohen needs to not call himself "daddy."

by Anonymousreply 29608/05/2013

He's looking more like a daddy than a boy.

by Anonymousreply 29708/07/2013

he looks more like a midget wolf.

by Anonymousreply 29808/07/2013

If he just keeps ignoring the Ryan problem, he's going to lose fans.

by Anonymousreply 29908/08/2013

He seems much more flirty with the guests than he used to be. He had a bartender on from Splash and Andy was in a lather.

by Anonymousreply 30008/08/2013

Last year Andy hosted the Miss Universe contest. Will he be traveling to Russia where it's being held this year to be host again? If so, how long before he's thrown in jail for "propagandizing?"

by Anonymousreply 30108/08/2013

He'd be thrown in jail at Customs when they went through his luggage.

by Anonymousreply 30208/08/2013

Listening to those two queens discuss if the Anaheim Ducks and the Mighty Ducks are the same team was ridiculous last night.

But then Cohen referred to Sheldon Souray as Madison's boyfriend. He said something like "You should know which team your boyfriend plays for."

I don't watch the Million Dollar Listing show, but he just sold the guy a house, right? Souray was married to the chick from Baywatch and has kids.

by Anonymousreply 30308/08/2013

As long as nobody minds, I'll be taking Shady Boots home with me right about now, funk-soul brother. We'll get married in a few months once his ass & back hairs grow out.

by Anonymousreply 30408/08/2013

Hasn't anyone e-mailed Shady Boot's to tell him to fire Ryan and Brianna? Somebody needs to get busy.

by Anonymousreply 30508/08/2013

Andy is flirting outrageously with Hank Azaria. Outside of being deeply closeted, Hank is a surprisingly age-appropriate choice for Princess Cohen. They should hook up.

Strike that. Andy could never share the spotlight with an equal who's actually talented.

by Anonymousreply 30608/08/2013

Hank looked SO uncomfortable on WWHL with Andy.

Not sure if it was the too openly gay vibe, Andy's overly-gay flirting, or what, but by the end Hank looked like he was ready to go back into the closet and bolt the door behind him.

Did Hank smile even once during the show?

by Anonymousreply 30708/09/2013

Andy is dying to have a famous boyfriend. I love how the night before he comtemplated buying splash. Uhh bitch please like you got that kind of scratch.

by Anonymousreply 30808/09/2013

It's cringe-worthy when he has these prominent actors there talking about the damn housewives.

by Anonymousreply 30908/09/2013

I think Andy has the late summer itch. He seems to be flirting with everyone lately. I hate when his guests are not in on the vibe of the show which is very teen/fan-girl-ish.

by Anonymousreply 31008/09/2013

r310 you just described 46 year old Cohen - very teen gurl fanish.

by Anonymousreply 31108/09/2013

Why does Hank have to stay in the closet? Wasn't he married to the Queen of Mean, Helen Hunt?

by Anonymousreply 31208/09/2013

When Cohen read the question about whether the Orange Is The New Black actress hooked up with Zac Efron when they worked together on some dumb movie, she way she said 'No' sounds like it was so weird to even ask because that could never happen.

So then Cohen looked at her and asked why that would be so ridiculous. You know she wanted to say it's because he doesn't even date women...but she was a good professional and didn't go there.

As much closeting going on there as when Azaria said that Cheryl Ladd was the first celebrity to give him a boner as a kid.

by Anonymousreply 31308/10/2013

Cohen's taking next week off.

by Anonymousreply 31408/12/2013

He sure takes off a lot. Will he be going on another group vacation with Anderson, Kelly and Mark like last year when they went to Croatia?

by Anonymousreply 31508/12/2013

Is this show going to expand to a full hour?

Earlier this year I thought there was talk about that happening, but I haven't heard anything about it for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 31608/12/2013

[quote]another group vacation with Anderson, Kelly and Mark like last year when they went to Croatia?

And what a vacation that was! Anderson hiding from the media on the other side of the planet while he depends on his dear friend Andrew Sullivan to take him out of his glass closet and then all the pics of Ben cheating that showed up in a U.K. tabloid at the same time. They probably don't want another vacation like that one.

by Anonymousreply 31708/13/2013

R317's talking out of her ass again.

by Anonymousreply 31808/13/2013

What's your problem R318? Are you saying Anderson didn't come out? Maybe you're saying he didn't come out in Andrew Sullivan's blog. Or could you be saying that's not Ben Maisaini with the guy in the Central Park pictures? Do you have the ability to move beyond boring, inane comments and discuss what part of the above story that you find so bothersome? What is it that you want to deny?

by Anonymousreply 31908/13/2013

I'm saying you're talking out of your ass again R319.

by Anonymousreply 32008/13/2013

"We" would like to say tha R321 is the same smug, sanctimonious blowhard that's posting in the Anderson Cooper thread.

by Anonymousreply 32208/13/2013

[quote]"We" would like to say tha R321 is the same smug, sanctimonious blowhard that's posting in the Anderson Cooper thread.

If your job at the drive-up window paid you a decent wage, hon, you could afford the Platinum DL Membership that allows one to post in more than one thread each day.

Won't you please tell us which fact you find so problematic in R317? Do you prefer to hide the truth about a special time in gay history involving gay news stories in international publications?

by Anonymousreply 32308/13/2013

I tend to believe Andy and Sean are doing it. Sean looks he's down for at least letting Any blow him. I could also totally see him fucking Andy.

by Anonymousreply 32408/13/2013

R323 just needs to stop talking.

by Anonymousreply 32508/13/2013

R325 is obviously one of the trolls who tries to limit discussion on any thread that mentions her idol Anderson Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 32608/13/2013

R326 is obviously the smug troll who just needs to shut up.

by Anonymousreply 32708/13/2013

Thanks for adding so much to the discussion.

by Anonymousreply 32808/13/2013

There is no discussion. You are a smug troll.

by Anonymousreply 32908/13/2013

we're getting away from the most important question: Does Andy fart rainbows?

by Anonymousreply 33008/13/2013

Looks like he is wearing an engagement ring tonight on WWHL .

by Anonymousreply 33108/14/2013

Andy has announced that he will not be going to Moscow to host Miss Universe like he did last year. He rightly feels that he will not be safe if he goes there.

Nice cujones, Andrew.

by Anonymousreply 33208/14/2013

Andy is working hard to make his mother a thing on his show, doubtless inspired by his pal Kathy Griffin. But Mother Cohen isn't Mother Griffin by a long shot.

He's done well by guests anyway: Padma Lakshmi tonight, Kyra Sedgwick and Keri Russell so beautiful and funny last night. And a straight marriagen proposal! And Fucking OPRAH! !!

by Anonymousreply 33308/15/2013

Did he explain why he started wearing that ring this week?

by Anonymousreply 33408/16/2013

Tonight was OPRAHCOLYPSE!

What, was no one watching?

by Anonymousreply 33508/16/2013

We've been informed that all gay man over 30, hate Andy.

by Anonymousreply 33608/16/2013

No, just those with dignity.

by Anonymousreply 33708/16/2013

He has horrible taste, as predicted. He's bragged many times about being in the front row of Vadge concerts. The other day when Tamar Braxton was on, he was talking about her trial run talk show "The Real". After saying he hoped it came back full-time, what was his only comment? He praised Tamar for defending Shitney Spears after co-host Adrienne Bailon said while working as the backstage host at X-Factor, she found out Shitney couldn't string 2 sentences together if she wasn't fed lines. Andy is pathetic. Vadge and Shitney fan? This guy I can't!

by Anonymousreply 33808/17/2013

R333, Mother Griffin isn't even as interesting or charismatic as they pretend she is.

by Anonymousreply 33908/17/2013

Totally agree R339, that whole thing is a bore and one the worst aspects of Kathy Griffin's act, but we're all supposed to be "charmed" by it.

by Anonymousreply 34008/17/2013

[quote]one the worst aspects of Kathy Griffin's act

What are the good aspects of her act?

by Anonymousreply 34108/17/2013

Well she used to be funny before she started in with her mom and the reality show crap.

by Anonymousreply 34208/17/2013

R336, all gay men over 18 hate Andy, and all gay men under 18 have no idea who he is. His entire audience is straight women.

by Anonymousreply 34308/17/2013

I thought oprahcalypse fun.

She did really well in the WWHL format. Very natural and real.

The only thing i would have changed, is that instead of asking if she ever "swam in the lady pond," i'd have asked if she was down with the swirl!!

She seemed bugged by the lady pond question, but overall oprah was a very good sport.

by Anonymousreply 34408/18/2013

[quote]She seemed bugged by the lady pond question,

Yeah. I wonder if Andy regrets asking it. He seemed to kind of humiliate her and all the air went out of the room. I kind of felt bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 34508/18/2013

Ugh, did anyone else watch the first episode of Eat, Drink, Love? Did Bravo not learn anything from the huge failure of Gallery Girls? Nobody wants to watch these vapid hipster chicks sitting around complaining about their privileged lives while they get drunk and try to pick up guys.

by Anonymousreply 34608/18/2013

R338, why do you continue to watch his show?

by Anonymousreply 34708/18/2013

haha that comment about Britney is sad but I'm not shocked that she can't formulate words easily. Adrienne Bailon was cold for putting her on public blast like that. Why does Andy like Britney and Madonna? seriously.

by Anonymousreply 34808/18/2013

[quote]I wonder if Andy regrets asking it. He seemed to kind of humiliate her and all the air went out of the room. I kind of felt bad for her.

He'll live on that event for years, telling friends how he brought down the queen of television. Do you really believe the claim that the lady pond question came from someone in the audience? If so, there's a really great buy on a bridge in Brooklyn that may interest you.

by Anonymousreply 34908/18/2013

Bitches, Andy's been out in the Fire Island Pines all week, being fabulous. He looks great and the rumor is that he's engaged to marry someone.

by Anonymousreply 35008/22/2013

He is fat r350, his marriage will be about as successful as any vapid celebrity marriage.

Once the media attention diminishes, it will end.

by Anonymousreply 35108/22/2013

If he is getting married, he did a great job of keeping his SO out of the spotlight because I never knew he even had a bf.

by Anonymousreply 35208/22/2013

he looks better sitting down When he stands up he is tiny. Like lollipop guild tiny.

by Anonymousreply 35308/22/2013

R350 this is the most recent pic of him, posted earlier today. He looks like shit and look he's with Kelly and Mark AGAIN (rolls eyes).

by Anonymousreply 35408/22/2013

They are a close bunch, always hanging out and vacationing together. If Andy Cohen gets married, then I KNOW Anderson and Ben are already married because there's no way he could do it before them.

by Anonymousreply 35508/22/2013

[quote]Bitches, Andy's been out in the Fire Island Pines all week, being fabulous. He looks great and the rumor is that he's engaged to marry someone.

From the pool boy of Andy's rented Fire Island house looking for a big tip upon his departure.

by Anonymousreply 35608/22/2013

Not on and don't want instagram, can someone just please post the pic?

by Anonymousreply 35708/22/2013

R338 The way he obsesses over Vadge and Shitney is really creepy. It makes you realize he has the mentality of a 16 year old. In fact, he's so sad that to this day he has Madonna's "Sex" book on his living room coffee table and a poster of Madonna on his closet door (he did a photo shoot of his apartment earlier this year).

by Anonymousreply 35808/22/2013

He declined to co-host this year`s Miss Universe pageant in Moscow because of what`s been going on with the LGBT population over there. You were all right, a douchebag all the way.

by Anonymousreply 35908/22/2013

I like him. And he is very successful.

But I bet he really regrets that last question to Oprah. She froze over in a second and all her approval evaporated.

by Anonymousreply 36008/22/2013

How did Oprah answer the question?

by Anonymousreply 36108/22/2013

[quote]How did Oprah answer the question?

She said she swims several laps in it daily. Her preference is the breast stroke (as you might expect), but she's surprised herself by enjoying the back stroke more now that she's getting older.

by Anonymousreply 36208/22/2013

Looks like he is taking an additional week off.

by Anonymousreply 36308/25/2013

He's the Bennett Cerf of the 21st century.

by Anonymousreply 36408/25/2013

She got very embarrassed and said "no I haven't"

by Anonymousreply 36508/25/2013

She's not working again til Sept. 8th.

What is she doing with her time? Surely she can't be spending 3 weeks with the Ripas.

by Anonymousreply 36608/26/2013

Why would Oprah be spending 3 weeks with the Ripas?

by Anonymousreply 36708/27/2013

There are a ton of closeted gay men on this Bravo network. A few have come out, but still a large amount. Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 36808/27/2013

EXCUSE ME, R366, it's the CONSUELOS family.

by Anonymousreply 36908/27/2013

Andy, when not going on trips with AC and his bf or the Consuelos - can be found at his Hamptons home or in Miami trolling for latin cock

by Anonymousreply 37008/27/2013

Mark Consuelos: bootylicious!

by Anonymousreply 37108/27/2013

SO now that she has had Meryl Streep, Cher and Oprah on, her next "dream guests" are Vadge and Lady Gaga. That's what she said a couple weeks ago on the show.

by Anonymousreply 37208/27/2013

I hate the fact that she allows terrible things to happen on her house wives shows and it never bothers her in the least.

She's an asshole who stands for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 37308/27/2013

For the people who refer to men as "she," does it help them to feel less femmy by she-bashing others? Do the she-bashers think calling a male "she" adds a bit of swagger to their own swish? Gay men who are secure in their own skin don't seem to have a need to bash gay men with the "she" term. It seems to be more prevalent with drag queens.

by Anonymousreply 37408/27/2013

Just for the record. Andy Cohen has little if nothing to do with the day to day production of any show on Bravo. Most of them are from outside produciton companies and sold to Bravo. The Real Housewive franchises have three different production companies. They call the shots. Bravo buys the rights to air the shows.

by Anonymousreply 37508/27/2013

When I went in for my audition for a television show on Bravo I won't mention, I was told to really gay it up. And, because I'm Jewish, they casting directors told me to really Jew it up. Their exact words: Gay it up and Jew it up.

by Anonymousreply 37608/27/2013

Andy, Mark and Kelly look like hood ornaments.

by Anonymousreply 37708/27/2013

R376 why won't you say the name of the show?

by Anonymousreply 37808/27/2013

376 never happened

by Anonymousreply 37908/27/2013

What happened to the Below Deck, thread, says it doesn't exist when we were posting to it this morning

by Anonymousreply 38008/27/2013

I guess s lot of threads are mysteriously disappearing.

The Below Deck one seemed harmless enough. Surely it was no secret about Dave the porn star. On the finale last night they were talking about his big dick.

by Anonymousreply 38108/27/2013

The Below Deck thread is still around.

by Anonymousreply 38208/27/2013

No it's not, says doesn't exist

by Anonymousreply 38308/27/2013

Has the Orange County thread disappeared?

by Anonymousreply 38408/27/2013

Princess Andy has her staffers monitor DL.

And she is NOT pleased.

by Anonymousreply 38508/27/2013

Shady Boots returns Sept. 8th with special guest...

DANIELLE STAUB!

by Anonymousreply 38608/28/2013

The Below Deck thread was all positive, nothing negative, don't know why it disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 38708/28/2013

Andy Cohen is a bona fide sociopath. He is ruthlessly ambitious and completely devoid of empathy.

by Anonymousreply 38808/28/2013

lol so I guess in Andy's world, ask and you shall receive. Just confirmed: on wednesday, september 11th, the WWHL guest will be Lady Gaga!

I'm not sure if his other dream guest, Vadge will ever agree to come on though, especially now that Gaga will have appeared before her.

by Anonymousreply 38908/29/2013

Also confirmed: sitting next to Gaga will be entreprenuer and reality superstar Jill Zarin.

by Anonymousreply 39008/29/2013

Is Andy still on Fire Island this week?

DLers in the Pines, please report in!

by Anonymousreply 39108/29/2013

Danielle Staub will also make her long-awaited return to the club house in september! Can't wait to hear what the crazy old stripper has been up to.

by Anonymousreply 39208/29/2013

"on wednesday, september 11th"

Leave it to Andy to air a show with Lady GaGa on a SACRED day memorializing the dead of 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 39308/29/2013

I cannot fathom why Lady Gaga would agree to appear alongside Jill Zarin. WTF???

by Anonymousreply 39408/29/2013

[quote]I cannot fathom why Lady Gaga would agree to appear alongside Jill Zarin. WTF???

I've told you over and over, darling. Money can't buy you class. I'm looking at you, Andy.

by Anonymousreply 39508/29/2013

Has Gaga explored the lady pond? Will he risk it and ask her?

by Anonymousreply 39608/29/2013

"Lady Pond" is the creepiest.

by Anonymousreply 39708/29/2013

Andy is on vacation with Kelly Ripa and Mark this summer. They're all over East Hampton and Sag Harbor.

(Ironic, isn't it, that Andy's house is in Sag Harbor, 'cause his looks are sure starting to sag....)

by Anonymousreply 39808/31/2013

SATCHELS OF GOLD

by Anonymousreply 39908/31/2013

Andy Cohen is so disgusting. Ugly face and nasty queeny voice.

by Anonymousreply 40008/31/2013

[quote]Has Gaga explored the lady pond? Will he risk it and ask her?

I don't know about you, but I'm curious to find out if she is down with the swirl, myself.

by Anonymousreply 40108/31/2013

R389 lol so I guess in Andy's world, ask and you shall receive. Just confirmed: on wednesday, september 11th, the WWHL guest will be Lady Gaga!

September 11th. I guess it's just another day now.

by Anonymousreply 40208/31/2013

[quote]September 11th. I guess it's just another day now.

Nine-eleven will never be just another day while I still have a breath in my body.

by Anonymousreply 40308/31/2013

I'm actually shocked none of the twinks Cohen likes to fuck has ever come forward to the press and "told all". Is he really that nice and/or boring that there's no dirt?

by Anonymousreply 40408/31/2013

What's to tell about an aging sloppy bottom, R404?

All in a day's work.

by Anonymousreply 40509/01/2013

home gurl NO. GET RID OF IT!!!

by Anonymousreply 40609/04/2013

Re R406's pic:

that's the closest to a pussy Andy will ever have on his lip.

by Anonymousreply 40709/04/2013

[quote]I'm actually shocked none of the twinks Cohen likes to fuck has ever come forward to the press and "told all".

They probably take their payment and then pretend they've never heard of him. They don't want others to know they're dealing with Mr. Skeevy to get his big bucks.

by Anonymousreply 40809/04/2013

Is he getting ready to settle down?

by Anonymousreply 40909/06/2013

Ugh!

He's got his fucking lame ass parents bartending this week.

by Anonymousreply 41009/10/2013

[quote]He's got his fucking lame ass parents bartending this week.

You actually watch his show? Do you tell friends that you're a Cohen fan?

by Anonymousreply 41109/10/2013

He gave major "You have burned your last bridge to Bravo" stink eye to Danielle after she asked him why he said that she was fired from HWNJ after the second season. They argued semantics for a moment or two and then he just gave her a chilling look like Al Pacino did to Diane Keaton in The Godfather when he shuts the door in her face after she tells him about the abortion. Bitch can turn on a dime.

by Anonymousreply 41209/10/2013

He's a sociopath, R412. Rather chilling, actually.

by Anonymousreply 41309/10/2013

One one of the threads a while back someone had claimed it slept with or had a friend who slept with cohen, they took a pic of his room with an emmy in there and it was quite clear the photographer was the top.

by Anonymousreply 41409/10/2013

tonight is when Gaga appears in the club house. I wonder how that will go down.

by Anonymousreply 41509/11/2013

He'll kiss her ass for the half-hour, like he does with any woman guest with real talent (not the Real housewives, of course).

by Anonymousreply 41609/11/2013

1 hour 25 minutes!

by Anonymousreply 41709/11/2013

Time for Andy to gay out. He'll be over the top I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 41809/11/2013

Take a drink....

Every time Andy blows smoke up GaGa's ass.

Or says something shockingly banal in his OUTRAGEOUS COMEDY voice!

by Anonymousreply 41909/11/2013

Actually tonight's show convinced me Andy Cohen is a liar. He definitely is not gay but bisexual. He seems mesmerized by her body.

by Anonymousreply 42009/11/2013

[quote] He seems mesmerized by her body.

Only because he's going to "be" her for Halloween and he wants to make sure he gets it exactly right!

by Anonymousreply 42109/11/2013

Tonight's WWHL was amazing. Lady Gaga talking about how she likes "pussy", and Andy saying how much he and Gaga have in common (because they both "like dick") had to be a TV talk show first.

And Gaga giving a shout out to Ralph Fiennes (who was in the audience) and saying how he took her to what is now her favorite strip joint, which is located in Russia and called Hogwarts, was way cool.

Gaga is an awesome sport, totally open and unapologetic, and Andy really shone here. Mazel to both of them; great show!

by Anonymousreply 42209/12/2013

Show and tell at the office

by Anonymousreply 42309/12/2013

Corporate mess

by Anonymousreply 42409/12/2013

Uh, wrong thread r423, r424.

by Anonymousreply 42509/12/2013

[quote]And Gaga giving a shout out to Ralph Fiennes (who was in the audience) and saying how he took her to what is now her favorite strip joint, which is located in Russia and called Hogwarts, was way cool.

Andy went to Russia? I thought he4 was afraid of Putin.

by Anonymousreply 42609/12/2013

When Kelly Ripa strands Andy up for lunch does she text "Miss Ripa is unable to lunch today"

by Anonymousreply 42709/12/2013

[quote]When Kelly Ripa strands Andy up for lunch does she text "Miss Ripa is unable to lunch today"

Is she about to shoot Mark for playing with Andy too many times? Stuff happens!

by Anonymousreply 42809/12/2013

I was annoyed Gaga didn't finish her Russian stripper story. Andy asked her about dipping into the lady pond and what kind of girls she likes. Then they got sidetracked. I wanted details of the girl.

Gaga was a good sport. She didn't act aloof like she has done on more "serious" interview shows. She was fun.

by Anonymousreply 42909/12/2013

"Actually tonight's show convinced me Andy Cohen is a liar. He definitely is not gay but bisexual."

Wait - I thought Andy was gay. He is really bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 43009/13/2013

Bisexual my bubble butt ass! When Gaga puckered up for a kiss, Miss Andy went in for the European version: two quick chaste pecks on each of her cheeks.

Gaga seemed taken aback. LOL

by Anonymousreply 43109/13/2013

honetly, I wouldn't want to kiss Gaga either. Then again I wouldn't kiss Andy.

by Anonymousreply 43209/13/2013

That Real World guy was scary as hell.

I think even Andy was walking on eggshells with him.

Who is the straight guy Danny fucked?

by Anonymousreply 43309/20/2013

Next week's guests...

SUN - KELLY RIPA

MON - WENDI MCLENDON-COVEY

It is just the same guests over and over...

by Anonymousreply 43409/22/2013

When you become a friend of Andy, you can come on again and again. I find Kelly so annoying to listen to...

by Anonymousreply 43509/22/2013

R420 took his numeric listing too literally. Put down the blunt.

[quote]Who is the straight guy Danny fucked?

Michael K said it was Adam Someone. I would have guessed The Miz, but then I think most of those wrestlers are quasi-queer.

by Anonymousreply 43609/22/2013

Every time he barks out "IT'S GAME TIME!" it sounds, to me, EXACTLY like Sloth from The Goonies screaming "HEY YOU GUYSSSS"

by Anonymousreply 43709/22/2013

SHOTSKIS!

by Anonymousreply 43809/22/2013

Is this Andy guy the new Oprah? people seem to be running to his show like it's the in thing.

by Anonymousreply 43909/22/2013

The guy was from Road Rules - Adam Larson.

by Anonymousreply 44009/22/2013

Ripa looked like an anorexic granny tonight.

by Anonymousreply 44109/23/2013

Ellen Pompeo seemed to indicate that everyone loved Heigl and wished her well. So was she a bitch on the GA set or not? EP also threw shade at Isiah Washington.

by Anonymousreply 44209/24/2013

Mmmmm, R440. Adam Larson is HOT! I bet he and Danny made beautiful babies!

by Anonymousreply 44309/24/2013

What has Suzanne Sommers done to her face?

by Anonymousreply 44409/24/2013

Bad eyejob and many, many injectables, R444.

by Anonymousreply 44509/24/2013

Didn't she have some sort of experimental procedure not long ago with stem cells?

The most distracting part was the difference between her face and her neck.

by Anonymousreply 44609/25/2013

Sommers claims it is all natural hormone therapy when clearly she has more fillers in her face than there are at the academy awards.

by Anonymousreply 44709/25/2013

CT was getting a little agressive with Andy but he put Andy in his place. Andy asked him if he would ever do playgirl and CT got annoyed saying no. Andy was miffed that CT was annoyed by the question, to which CT turned it around and asked would he do it (this was over some loud convo) and Andy replied no but.. and then stopped himself. CT gave him the "you are no better than me bud" look and it stopped Andy cold.

On Danny there were three possible people, Steven from RR LV, The Miz and Adam. Danny said the person was straigth and married now and Trishelle said it was not Steven so that leaves Adam.

by Anonymousreply 44809/25/2013

Did Miss Cohen miss an opportunity to ask her about Joyce DeWitt?

by Anonymousreply 44909/25/2013

I find it hilarious when Andy comes out all prissy and "oh, I'm so cool" and then he gets completely shut down by the likes of Zach Quinto and CT.

Awesome.

by Anonymousreply 45009/25/2013

He is under the impression that all of his guests will love his tired 12yo girl schtick. That is not the case.

by Anonymousreply 45109/25/2013

CT kept violating Andy's space by spreading his strong massive beefy thighs as wide as possible. It was as if he was daring demure petite Andy to touch him. Andy came close a few times, but he would not dare. And CT's glare was simply frightening. But damn he's sexy!

by Anonymousreply 45209/25/2013

CT was obviously playing up for the live cameras. He did the same thing last night on the Challenge reunion, started arguing with the host.

by Anonymousreply 45309/26/2013

Sorry, but I cannot figure it out. Who is C.T.?

by Anonymousreply 45409/26/2013

WTHICT?

Who the hell is CT?

See how annoying senseless abbreviations are?

by Anonymousreply 45509/26/2013

The one on the left is CT.

by Anonymousreply 45609/26/2013

CT = Chris Tamburello. He goes by his initials.

by Anonymousreply 45709/26/2013

Here's CT being his usual psycho self. (This is why I was scurred for Andy's life)

by Anonymousreply 45809/26/2013

I love how in Andy's world, Lizzy Caplan is only famous for MEAN GIRLS. A nearly decade old movie.

Not one mention of Party Down, Cloverfield, Freaks & Geeks, etc...

Very telling that Andy, being the emotionally stunted sad fag that he is, could only focus on a movie about high school kids.

by Anonymousreply 45909/27/2013

What do we think?

by Anonymousreply 46010/01/2013

Looks Tiny...well for an executive who has a place in the hamptons. Me thinks Bravo does not pay well.

by Anonymousreply 46110/01/2013

Re R460: I had no idea the Bravo Clubhouse was actually Andy's living room.

by Anonymousreply 46210/01/2013

Tonight's show with Rebel Wilson Jerry O'Connell (appearing for the 37th time in The Clubhouse) was awful.

Andy made them play that lame ass Housewives Playhouse game where they read dialogue from the shows. Rebel had no clue any of the Housewives were and just kind of winged it.

It was really awkward and cringe inducing.

Andy, of course, was eating this shit up like no tomorrow and I thought he was going to end up whipping his dick out and jerking off to it.

by Anonymousreply 46310/03/2013

R462 lol

by Anonymousreply 46410/03/2013

What a shabby, unimaginative little apartment she lives in. I love the "study"... other New Yorkers might call that a "closet." More evidence that she has even less taste (and perhaps less money) than she imagines.

by Anonymousreply 46510/06/2013

Doen't Andy have more than 1 reidence? like a place in the Hamptons?

by Anonymousreply 46610/06/2013

Why do you miserable old fucks keep watching WWHL if you hate Andy Cohen so much?

Are your lives truly that empty?

If you are watching Bravo, that means you at least have basic cable. TURN THE FUCKING CHANNEL ALREADY.

by Anonymousreply 46710/06/2013

For someone as rich as him I am surprised at how small his place is.

by Anonymousreply 46810/06/2013

Tonight is GAY night with Lance Bass and RHoNJ's Cousin Rosie.

R467, sounds like you need to chill out and swim in the lady pond.

by Anonymousreply 46910/06/2013

I wonder if Andy and Lance ever fooled around at some point?

by Anonymousreply 47010/06/2013

I wonder if Lance is down with the swirl?

by Anonymousreply 47110/06/2013

Lance was actually funny and sort of charming.

by Anonymousreply 47210/07/2013

was there flirting between Andy and Lance? Did Rosie whip her dick out to fuck either of them?

by Anonymousreply 47310/07/2013

Ugh, she was really going above and beyond tonight to prove what a superfan she was of a football show.

Whatever makes you feel straighter, Miss Thing.

by Anonymousreply 47410/08/2013

He's really shoving his parents down our throats now.

I didn't think there could be less charismatic "celebrity" parents on Bravo than Maggie Griffin, but I was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 47510/08/2013

Whenever he has a gay guest on, he can't help himself from flirting. Zachary Quinto was on last night.

by Anonymousreply 47610/08/2013

On Wendy Williams show Cohen admitted to "making out" with Lance Bass in a hot tub once. He said it never went beyond that. Yeah right.

I saw the Lance Bass show and Andy seemed obsessed with NSYNC (like he is now with One Direction). Kinda creepy for a 48 year old man to be obsessed with teenaged boy bands.

by Anonymousreply 47710/08/2013

The Queer Eye reunion is gonna be a hot tranny mess! What exactly do these queens need to talk about that is so interesting to fill up an hour long reunion show? What, is Andy gonna have them play those stupid WWHL games?

by Anonymousreply 47810/08/2013

Funny he is hosting that - he had zero to do with it. It was Pre-Cohen at Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 47910/08/2013

Ever since the whole mocking of gay marriage he and that hockey player with the hair plugs did, and it was all just a big joke, I have not watched Bravo and my IQ has jumped 20 points.

by Anonymousreply 48010/08/2013

I love the Kitchen Cousin guys on the Lance ep. Andy needs to be a little bit more free form with the format. He gets some fairly interesting non Housewife guests sometimes and then brings everything to a dead halt with the stupid game segments. Once I finish fast forwarding it comes down to Plead the Fifth and Mazel of the Day.

by Anonymousreply 48110/08/2013

Andy had that gorgeous god Ben Cohen last week, and a few weeks before, he had major hottie (and very gay friendly) NFL player Chris Kluwe--and they were relegated to stay behind the bar for the entire half hour! Andy hardly even spoke to Chris. Instead, we had to listen to his vapid housewife guests and a rehash of their tired storylines. What a wasted opportunity.

I sometimes wonder if there's only a single brain cell separating Andy from a mildly retarded lemur.

by Anonymousreply 48210/08/2013

[quote]Andy hardly even spoke to Chris.

Oh...maybe I just might tune in again. I like ignoring media whores. But, he did have that media whore god, Ben Cohen on...I'm torn.

by Anonymousreply 48310/08/2013

He is obsessed with guest and only wants to talk about what he wants to talk about. For example he had the goth girl from Mean Girls on, Lizzy Caplan. He talked about her new series Masters of Sex for maybe 2 seconds. The rest of it was Mean Girls related. Mind you Andy was 38 when it came out.

by Anonymousreply 48410/08/2013

R484, same shit last night with Connie Britton. Barely a mention of Nashville and American Horror Story (even with co-star Quinto seated right next to her) but 99% of the show was just talk of Friday Night Lights.

I like Britton but never watched FNL, so it was a bummer to watch.

Would love to have heard her dish on co-stars like Jessica Lange, Hayden Panettiere, Dylan McDermott, Eric Close, Chris Carmack, Evan Peters, etc... but nothing.

by Anonymousreply 48510/08/2013

Why hasn't Andy ever had Liza as a guest on his show?

by Anonymousreply 48610/08/2013

John Legend is on WWHL tonight. I DARE 1 of you guys to call in and ask him his thoughts on the Kerry Rhodes situation lol. Y'all know that rumor about those 2...

by Anonymousreply 48710/08/2013

so John is a NeNe fan...hmm...

by Anonymousreply 48810/08/2013

LOL @ R482

Andy is an inept interviewer and most of us don't give a shit about NeNe etc.

by Anonymousreply 48910/09/2013

New interview:

Yourtango: What's your type?

Andy: My type is independent,strong, funny. you know it varies. I love a blonde,but I also am down with the swirl. I 'm all over the map.

Yourtango: What do you say about the engagement rumors?

Andy: I'm not engaged. The rumors are that I'm engaged to a straight man,so that's funny. I'm not.

More here

by Anonymousreply 49010/10/2013

[quote]I love a blonde,but I also am down with the swirl.

Ugh! Someone needs to really call him on his racist shit.

He is doing nothing but making a fetish out of skin color.

by Anonymousreply 49110/10/2013

I just don't get why Andy acts like a middle schooler, and gets stuck on catch phrases his guests say. Once he hears something funny or silly, he'll repeat it until it's annoying. Is he in his 40s or 12?

by Anonymousreply 49210/10/2013

Jenni Pulos was fucking ridiculous "rapping" at that wedding.

I'm shocked she didn't drop the n-word.

I'm sure Andy would have thought was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 49310/11/2013

Ummm Sean posted a pic on his Instagram and Andy wrote ' come home baby' on his page wtf why are they joking about this after everything they've done'??? Attention whore much???

by Anonymousreply 49410/13/2013

Sir Ian McKellen!

Orlando Bloom!

How does he book these people? Theb ratings for WWHL are slipping this season.

by Anonymousreply 49510/13/2013

Okay, so they're both shilling their shows. Sir Ian was generous and sweet about Orlando's performance.

by Anonymousreply 49610/13/2013

Well, I'm sure Sir Ian would like to sniff Orlando's Bloom.

by Anonymousreply 49710/14/2013

I wanted to watch the after show with Sir Ian and Orlando but it never materialized on the site. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 49810/14/2013

Just call him Ian, people..."titles of nobility" aka BS are so pretentious and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 49910/14/2013

I loved Ian's patronizing "Are these for me?" when Andy presented him with those LotR briefs.

by Anonymousreply 50010/14/2013

So is Sir Ian down with the swirl?

by Anonymousreply 50110/14/2013

No, but he would swim in the lady pond.

by Anonymousreply 50210/14/2013

Shady never fails to get a housewives mention in, no matter who the guest.

by Anonymousreply 50310/14/2013

Anyone else sick of Amy Phillips and her Housewives impersonations?

They stopped being "cute" after the 289th time.

Andy, of course, adores them.

by Anonymousreply 50410/15/2013

lol at Andy saying "I like that" after they talked about how Ja Rule gained 25 pounds of muscle while serving his prison sentence.

Given how he appears on the show, off-camera Cohen must be even more of a MAJOR flirt-whore.

by Anonymousreply 50510/15/2013

Andy is totally outclassed by Lisa Marie Presley and Cee Lo Green.

Lisa Marie is cool and deserves her own hour.

by Anonymousreply 50610/17/2013

[quote]Andy is totally outclassed by Lisa Marie Presley and Cee Lo Green.

Outclassed by a clam and a rapist.

Poor Shady Boots.

by Anonymousreply 50710/18/2013

I feel bad for Andy Cohen. It must be hell to do a job you love and be surrounded by beautiful, exciting people all the time.

I wouldn't know being a salesclerk who deals with obese old women everyday.

by Anonymousreply 50810/18/2013

who did Lisa Marie Rape?

by Anonymousreply 50910/18/2013

"The ratings for WWHL are slipping this season."

Interesting, I can definitely understand why.

by Anonymousreply 51010/18/2013

R508...Hi Andy! Surprised you weren't here sooner! You look like your feet smell horribly, BTW.

by Anonymousreply 51110/18/2013

Do you realize how awful life will be for Andy when his show ends?

by Anonymousreply 51210/18/2013

R509 Lisa Marie was the "clam."

Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 51310/18/2013

ok, What the hell happened to Lisa's face?

I'm not saying she looks bad - she doesn't look bad at all, but I miss her old face. She was edgier with her old face. The new face looks too "Barbie'ish" or something. I don't like it.

Why did she do this to herself?

Lisa, your old face made you so much cooler!

by Anonymousreply 51410/18/2013

Closet case Clam, no less. She's talked before about fighting her lesbian urges.

by Anonymousreply 51510/18/2013

r513 - i know...twas a joke.

Cohen would be just fine if WWHL folded. He is still an exec at Bravo. In fact Bravo is a lil nervous he is the face and voice of Bravo (hence the twitter name change from @bravoandy to just @andy).

by Anonymousreply 51610/18/2013

505...and he said it like a 15 year old.

by Anonymousreply 51710/18/2013

"Cohen would be just fine if WWHL folded. He is still an exec at Bravo."

Are you serious? He would melt like the Wicked Witch without cameras and publicity.

by Anonymousreply 51810/18/2013

Here's Andy Cohen and Sean Avery first appearance together after those false engagement gossip surfaces. ...looks like it didn't bother/embarrassed Sean that much as they seem to still be close friends ..even letting Andy call him "my man" in his latest Instagram pics

by Anonymousreply 51910/18/2013

Andy is now tripping since the St Louis Cardinals have won the pennant. Is he really a baseball fan or is this some sad attempt to make himself appear more butch for TV?

by Anonymousreply 52010/19/2013

R20,Well Andy had no idea Mary Hart sat in the same seat in every game for years..and andy tweeted he was surprise she's there so I say....no.

by Anonymousreply 52110/19/2013

I caught the end of the Lisa Marie one. She seems normal, now that she's renounced the Co$. Did she really? She actually looks better, too.

I suppose she can eschew her mother's money--no doubt, Jackson paid her well. I wish the best for her if she's left the cult and pursing a new life.

by Anonymousreply 52210/19/2013

Jenna Jameson in the Club House.

I wonder if Shady will talk about how much he has always wanted to taste her cooze.

by Anonymousreply 52310/20/2013

R523 I think honestly he rather eat his own boogers then taste Jenna Jamesons cooze.

by Anonymousreply 52410/20/2013

One of the guests--the black woman, not Jennifer Tilly--said, "You know all about glory holes."

With barely controlled rage, he replied, "Sweety, I know nothing of glory holes."

It's easy to see he'd be an ugly cunt to cross.

by Anonymousreply 52510/20/2013

Is Tilly on drugs?

She's writhing around in that seat like a worm in hot ashes.

by Anonymousreply 52610/20/2013

Bevy would be a much better and much more fun host of this show.

by Anonymousreply 52710/20/2013

He just brought up the St. Louis Cardinals.

by Anonymousreply 52810/20/2013

Jake Shears of the Scissor Sisters is the bartender. And acknowledged that the band is "on hiatus."

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 52910/20/2013

WHAT THE FUCK HAS JAMESON DONE TO HER FACE!?!

by Anonymousreply 53010/20/2013

Everything

by Anonymousreply 53110/20/2013

OK, the more I see his show the more I am convinced he is really gay and not bi-sexual.

by Anonymousreply 53210/20/2013

The Queer for the Straight Guy reunion was hilarious and a refreshing change from the Housewives bullshit. Kyan, Jai, Carson, Ted, and Thom all look amazing. I really hope they bring these guys back together for some sort of QE4TSG relaunch.

Get on it por favor, Andy!

by Anonymousreply 53310/21/2013

r525 that was Bevy Smith - host of that Fashon Queens show (I think that is the name) she is sharp tounged and never misses a beat. I just want one time for someone to go "who you calling sweeting bitch? I am a whole lot of things but sweet aint one of them." It is sooo condescending when he calls someone sweeting. He was just mad he got read on his own show. He should have just smiled and said "was that a read?"

by Anonymousreply 53410/21/2013

What is a "kiki"?

by Anonymousreply 53510/21/2013

Qeer Eye reunion was the best, would love another hour of them

by Anonymousreply 53610/21/2013

"kiki" is a party

by Anonymousreply 53710/21/2013

Amy Sedaris on tonight. Looking fabulous. An inspired improv comedian. Someone give this lady a real TV show already. If she'd had even a fraction of the exposure of Chelsea Handler or Kathy Griffin she would be a huge star.

by Anonymousreply 53810/21/2013

Andy is so desperate for the media to pay attention to him that he's now posting all these subliminal messages on Sean Avery's instagram pictures. One was "Come home baby" and this one is "My man" like we aren't stupid. Is he that hung up for a boyfriend? Can't he go on rentboys, grindr, or something and find love?

by Anonymousreply 53910/24/2013

R539,well sean seems to be close to all of Andy's tight knit circle of friends on Instagram...I didn't believe sean and Andy were a couple until I discovered comments he made from one of Andy's friend michaelrourke(not the actor) on Instagram..who is gay and married with a son ...4 months ago he posted a pic of his kid and here's the revelation:

Imseanavery: I want #dads

andycohen@imseanavery: I will be your #dad

Imseanavery@andycohen:shhh #secret

by Anonymousreply 54010/24/2013

Oh r540, those comments convince me both are just perpetrating this for media attention.

by Anonymousreply 54110/24/2013

Andy is an asshole who needs attention at every turn

This surprises who exactly?

I wish he would shut up with the sean Avery crap. It's sophomoric and quite frankly a bit homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 54210/24/2013

Speaking of Sean Avery

Sean Avery owed 229k by bankrupt LIpman agency...

He was also let go 3 months ago as their advertising executive..

With no job....things are not looking good for him

by Anonymousreply 54310/24/2013

Sean Avery is closeted.

by Anonymousreply 54410/24/2013

Sean Avery, like Colton Haynes, is working on lots of exciting projects.

Just don't ask what they are

by Anonymousreply 54510/24/2013

R41, idk those comments were done a few months before word got out about their rumored engagement and their friend's Instagram is not well known and has a few followers. .they prob have a weird bromance and sean Avery is ok with Andy's flirting...

I could post the link to the instagram but I don't think thats a good idea...

by Anonymousreply 54610/24/2013

Andy is a 46 year old man child pocket gay who would not have the celebrity friends he did if it were not for Real Housewives..because they all want to know the dirt on real trashy people to feel better about themselves. Andy is 5'3" tall and a total bottom..not 5'9" and a total top, as he claims.

by Anonymousreply 54710/24/2013

If Andy's 5'3", then the MDL-LA guys are all midgets. On last night's WWHL, all 3 guys were no taller than Andy, and I think Madison was actually slightly shorter.

Jason Cichonski, the Nordic god from this season's Top Chef (who was eliminated in the second episode) was the bartender. He was much taller...and so beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 54810/24/2013

R547

by Anonymousreply 54910/24/2013

I've never seen this pic before, is this person on the right Andy? Can't tell cuz they blurred him out...anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 55010/24/2013

He had that unfunny Amy Phillips do an impression last night.

He also asked Madison (who was looking hot) if he was "down with the swirl."

by Anonymousreply 55110/24/2013

Yes, it is tiny Andy. don't you see how short his legs are? Read the tweets. they give it away.

by Anonymousreply 55210/24/2013

I stood next to Andy on the subway once and he was about 5'7" max.

by Anonymousreply 55310/24/2013

Andy Cohen dancing ewwww.

by Anonymousreply 55410/24/2013

Andy Cohen takes the subway?

We already saw his Manhattan apartment, which is not all that.

I was perplexed by the article about Sean's bankrupt agency. What was his position there? And those salaries for the partners there are ridiculous. Somethings not right.

by Anonymousreply 55510/24/2013

R555,he was an advertising executive at Lipman agency,.. that's why he decided to retire from playing NHL to work there..alas it only lasted a year. ..Poor Sean how is he gonna keep up with the NY high society?

by Anonymousreply 55610/25/2013

Breaking news: Looks like Andy's bf is heading for a nervous breakdown begging for his old job back

"Sean avery uses twitter again,causes Mass hysteria"

by Anonymousreply 55710/25/2013

"Sean Avery @imseanavery

Someone needs to be my #Hero and find my skates pretty please.

10:01 PM - 24 Oct 2013"

I dare one of you bitches to tweet him back and ask:

"Did you check under Andy's bed?"

by Anonymousreply 55810/25/2013

Sean just posted a video of Andy watching baseball on his Instagram..they are at Andy's house. Hmmmmmmm

by Anonymousreply 55910/25/2013

I can't wait for this thread to hit 600 and disappear.

by Anonymousreply 56010/25/2013

You don't really believe that this thread is going to disappear do you? Are you new here?

by Anonymousreply 56110/25/2013

Just posting to take this thread one step closer to oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 56210/25/2013

And another for good measure. I actually didn't know about r560's comment until after I'd made my first post, interesting coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 56310/25/2013

Jason Cichonski is 5' 11" and not nordic he is Polish. Just from personal experience I have never met a polish guy with a small dick. :)

Andy wears lifts in his shoes. I worked with him way back before he was ANDY COHEN on CBS this morning - when he still had the pony tail...he is tiny...I remember the first time meeting him in person after talking back and fourth on phone calls (I was on another floor), I was shocked at how tiny he was and his ridiculous hair.

by Anonymousreply 56410/25/2013

Andy's hole must really be taking a pounding from Sean's sword. For once, I'm jealous of Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 56510/25/2013

I read his memoir and he seems a sweet, sincere guy who is doing work that he really loves. And being an openly gay man hosting a talk show among other duties is cool, too.

by Anonymousreply 56610/25/2013

I think he gets a bad rap. Why do people rag on him for producing stupid TV shows? Sure they're trash, but so what? Like any of the haters are out there trying to cure HIV instead of dwelling in cubes doing god knows what. The hatred is fueled by jealousy, which is a shame. We should be lauding successful, career-minded OUT guys instead of mocking them. So lighten up on the guy, ok. I'm serious.

by Anonymousreply 56710/25/2013

R567, I really believe that Andy Cohen is an openly gay Marcus Bachman. That's why I don't like him. He's a gay homophobe. His stunt with Sean Avery proved that he mocks gay people and mocks gay rights/marriage. Plus, his programming shows more closeted gay men than any network on television.

by Anonymousreply 56810/25/2013

First of all, Cohen does not really produce anything on Bravo. These shows are produced, cast and sold to bravo much like a distribution deal for a movie. Even the real housewives are produced by different production companies. If they take off then they get booked on Cohen's show and he becomes the face of Bravo to the talent. Shows that tank, never see the WWHL set or meet Cohen.

Shows like Top Chef are uber expensive to produce so most of the time they are product placement deals (Healthy Choice, Lexus, Toyota, GE, etc). Cohen got into a huge twitter fight with a Anthony Bourdain over Top Chef taking money from the BP relief fund to film in New Orleans. Show producers took 200K, which Bourdain thought was bullshit and called it out. Why does a show that clearly makes money for a network need 200K from a disaster relief fund?

The only thing really "produced" by Bravo are the reunion specials which Cohen hosts.

The hate for Cohen stems from that and his WWHL show. He is constantly making racist remarks, treating guests like he is a 12 year old fan boy and lusting over 19 year olds, which as a 46 year old gay man is very creepy. As nice of guy as he seems, he can be a very cold person to normal people. He collects celebrities as his friends, normal people not so much. Ask anyone who has run into him in NYC Unless you gush over him he has little to no time for you.

by Anonymousreply 56910/25/2013

Give him a break. He's cross eyed. That's got to affect a person.

by Anonymousreply 57010/25/2013

There was someone posting on tumblr saying that Andy C and Anderson Cooper are racist and have made racist comments behind the scenes. I don't think it's true, but you never know about people.

by Anonymousreply 57110/25/2013

When you ask someone if they are down with the swirl, it is a racist question. "Would you date a black person?" the inference is there is a "problem" dating outside your race.

by Anonymousreply 57210/25/2013

Al Sharpton is guesting Sunday night along with Cynthia Bailey.

You think Andy will ask Al if he is down with the swirl?

Tuesday night = Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg (again!)

Thursday/Halloween = NPH (gags!)

by Anonymousreply 57310/25/2013

I'm sure no one in Andy Cohen's circle would date a black person.

He might ask Al if he swirls, since it's something he's probably never been asked before.

by Anonymousreply 57410/25/2013

That jackhole bit to candy corn was beyond embarrassing for any adult to do. He was whining like a 6 year old girl while throwing candy corn at the camera.

by Anonymousreply 57510/25/2013

Is Cohen regressing?

by Anonymousreply 57610/25/2013

Why would Sean Avery upload Andy Cohen on his instagram if he's not gay? After all the rumors why is he fueling them up again? Either Andy is putting money is Sean's pocket and being his #daddy or they really are an item.

by Anonymousreply 57710/25/2013

R55,They are both fueling them up again..

Here's an item from the nydailynews about them back in Sept 2012 which I found interesting:

"Tuesday was bromance night at the HTC dinner at Milk Gallery,in honor of Ben Watts Mix tape exhibition.Former New York Ranger Sean Avery and Bravo honcho Andy Cohen were "basically attached at the hip the whole night,"says a source and "kind of did their own thing while everyone was eating"....

by Anonymousreply 57810/26/2013

Will Burtka be the bartender for Thursday's show?

You know if there is a camera present he will try and find some way to get in front of it.

by Anonymousreply 57910/26/2013

Here's what! Why does Andy think it's OK to ask EVERY fucking female guest if they've "swam in the lady pond" but he will NEVER ask his male guests if they've "swam in the man pond"?

by Anonymousreply 58010/26/2013

R569 nails him

by Anonymousreply 58110/26/2013

Al Sharpton was in the Clubhouse tonight.

Too bad Andy didn't get Tawanna Brawley to bartend.

by Anonymousreply 58210/28/2013

A twanna caller got through but they quickly cut her question. Al glossed right over the answer. He is a born liar. He lied about his weight loss. He got Star Jones stomach in a dumpster surgery and he claims is was all exercise and vegan. Uhhuh.

I found it funny that Big Lady Al Renyolds, Star Jones's ex was a groomsman for Gregg (Nene's wedding). Cynthia said he and Gregg were very good friends. If they were how did Star and Nene never meet before the Celeb Apprentice?

by Anonymousreply 58310/29/2013

Sharpton's answer, which I'm sure he has used a thousand time before, was that he was just putting issues before the public, which is what he does.

But it doesn't explain or excuse why he stuck with her long past the point of reason, whether he has finally disavowed her, and if he paid the civil judgment to the cop he defamed.

Is that stuff in his new book?

by Anonymousreply 58410/29/2013

He paid - he payment was made by contributions. He has publicly said "I beleived her" that was why he stuck with it so long. From that you can infer he no longer believes her. He has gone on record saying he was only sorry for the defimation but the rest he would do if he beleived in a cause.

Nevermind the fact there was no evidence she was ever raped, or exposed to below freezing temperatures for the time she claimed.

by Anonymousreply 58510/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 58610/29/2013

I love Al Sharpton and I don't care about his past.

by Anonymousreply 58710/29/2013

Has Andy Cohen ever shit in Sean Avery's mouth?

by Anonymousreply 58810/29/2013

Andy is extra feisty on his twitter replies today....bad mood?

by Anonymousreply 58910/29/2013

Poor Andy...WWHl ratings are going downhill,his beloved Cardinals might loose the World Series, the Oxygen programs are beating Top chef wed and his rumored bf doesn't want to come out and be seen in public with him

by Anonymousreply 59010/29/2013

BFF

by Anonymousreply 59110/29/2013

BFF2

by Anonymousreply 59210/29/2013

BFF3

by Anonymousreply 59310/29/2013

Why all the contempt for Andy Cohen? I get him, he's a guy who works a 9-5 then goes back into work from 11 to 12. He's a workaholic who puts all his energy into the show and Bravo programming and evidently he has a tremendous amount of energy to put out. It's his job to appeal to celebrities and make them more interesting, spice them up and I can't believe he has the constitution and determination to do it. Also, don't even get me started on the Housewives and how he's supposedly manipulating them or whatever. They manipulate the network to plug their products and to get other jobs and opportunities outside Bravo too, they're not victims.

He's so sexy too, I've heard his off-air persona is much more low-key and sentimental.

by Anonymousreply 59410/29/2013

So is Sean fucking Andy? I really want to know. Have to say it sure looks that way.

by Anonymousreply 59510/29/2013

This post is about to lock at 600 guys. Lets continue this Andy Cohen thread here.....

by Anonymousreply 59610/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 59710/29/2013

In fairness, Andy and Sean look good together. But its so obvious to anyone who look see these pics they're fucking.

by Anonymousreply 59810/29/2013

by Anonymousreply 59910/29/2013

Bye.

by Anonymousreply 60010/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.