Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I thought Richard Armitage was gay, but here's proof he's straight!

However, any other corrective or clarifying information would be appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 2301/20/2015

Can't really see the picture but this was in the Vicar of Dibley days. He appears to have had a live in girlfriend for years but it was over several years ago. Not sure he even lives in Great Britian anymore.

by Anonymousreply 105/27/2013

R3 He's not bisexual, he's gay. I'm sorry, frau.

by Anonymousreply 506/25/2013

[all posts by childish idiot removed]

by Anonymousreply 706/27/2014

Most of his fans are devoted female followers, so I guess he's hesitant.

This is as close as he's gotten to saying he's gay though.

by Anonymousreply 806/27/2014

[quote]He's a fucking coward. But I guess I get it, he's not really a big enough star

Then why do you fucking care? The out ones aren't hot enough for you or because they're mostly annoying?

by Anonymousreply 906/27/2014

Well, if someone was closeted (as we think Richard is), then wouldn't he be protective of his sexuality? That response came right after he talked about the stress of people hiding a part of themselves, and in context, it didn't sound like he was including himself in that statement?

I'd think a high-profile closeted gay actor would, in fact, be protective of their sexuality, and not just their privacy. He clearly made the distinction.

However, to his own discredit, if he were straight, he finally had a platform to put to rest some of the speculation, very delicately, and he didn't. He might be totally oblivious to what a particular Tumblr fandom is doing to his reputation, but I find that doubtful, unless he truly doesn't give a shit. Or maybe he felt he had already revealed enough in interviews over the years that it was unnecessary to make such a specific statement. I guess we'll never know until he's caught kissing a dude.

by Anonymousreply 1006/27/2014

OP, your link does not allow hotlinking. Is there a different source for your image so that we may see it? TIA.

by Anonymousreply 1106/27/2014

Lol. You're such a cunt, R12.

A funny cunt, though.

You'd probably really enjoy this version:

by Anonymousreply 1306/27/2014

[quote] I guess we'll never know until he's caught kissing a dude.

by Anonymousreply 1506/28/2014

He might be bi though because there were those strong rumors years ago of him with a female. Now it's just him and his current bf.

by Anonymousreply 1606/28/2014

Who's his bf?

by Anonymousreply 1706/28/2014

R17, Lee Pace.

by Anonymousreply 1806/28/2014

That article makes it clear he is never coming out.But then again neither is Lee Pace.

by Anonymousreply 1906/28/2014

What difference does his sexual orientation is to any of us. It's not like any of us would ever have a snowballs chance in hell of dating this man. I can appreciate him from afar, as one actor to another I love what he brings to the screen and the versatility of his acting range is unlimited. This is what I see in Richard.let's enjoy this man for his craft in the arts and not discriminate his sexuality .it's his personal business . It dosent make him any less of a man or a human being. Gay or straight it dissent make you any less human. I have met actors in my life who we're either gay or straight and but I still love them for who they are not what they are. Sincerly Lily.

by Anonymousreply 2101/20/2015

Lily Marie - are you by any chance related to Mlop?

by Anonymousreply 2201/20/2015

I'd just like to know why we're not getting screenings of the Armitage "Crucible" here in the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 2301/20/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!