Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Amanda Bynes vs. Lindsay Lohan

Which one do you think will die first?

by Macaulay Culkinreply 905/26/2013

Until this past week, I would have said Lindsay, but it seems like Amanda Bynes is on an express train after the bong-throwing incident.

by Macaulay Culkinreply 105/25/2013

Abigail Breslin

by Macaulay Culkinreply 205/26/2013

Bynes. Lindsay's a skeezer but her years of drug addiction have taught her how to stay alive while using.

Amanda Bynes will be dead before the end of the year, maybe by the end of the Summer.

by Macaulay Culkinreply 305/26/2013

Bynes' exploits of late are just a sad, desperate attempt to remain in the public eye. Lohan is truly out of control, mentally and with her substance abuse problems. She may not die from an overdose but her problems will put her in a situation where she could get herself killed.

by Macaulay Culkinreply 405/26/2013

Does anyone else think that at the way Lindsay is going, she's going to have some sort of awful situation go down with some foreign guy who she prostitutes for some night?

by Macaulay Culkinreply 505/26/2013

No, not really R5. She's famous enough and expensive enough (for now) that any client would have to be careful not to kill or maim her.

Bruises and lacerations are another story - she's already had them from her johns.

by Macaulay Culkinreply 605/26/2013

[quote](for now)

That's what I'm talking about. Pretty soon she won't be all that famous or expensive enough and she'll be having to prostitute herself out to lesser clientele who won't give a fuck.

by Macaulay Culkinreply 705/26/2013

r4, exactly what I was going to post. Amanda Bynes is too damn old for the stunts she's pulling, especially coming from out of nowhere. Lindsay's stability has been off for over 5 years now. Amanda is fishing for exposure.

by Macaulay Culkinreply 805/26/2013

[quote]Bynes' exploits of late are just a sad, desperate attempt to remain in the public eye.

I think you're giving her far too much credit.

by Macaulay Culkinreply 905/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!