Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Have you ever wished for the death of somebody

I sort of wish that everyone I know from high school and the librarians at my local library could all somehow die soon. It's a horrible thought but I hate them all and the thought of them disappearing off the face of the earth comforting.

by Anonymousreply 3405/26/2013

Yes. Hasn't everyone?

by Anonymousreply 105/25/2013

Have another helping of tiramisu, Justice Scalia. Cigar?

by Anonymousreply 205/25/2013

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

by Anonymousreply 305/25/2013

How have the librarians wronged you?

by Anonymousreply 405/25/2013

We used to have a sociopath as the Development Director where I work. Every Monday morning I'd open my work email hoping that there would be news of her death over the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 605/25/2013

It's official. We have a Librarian Troll.

by Anonymousreply 705/25/2013

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 805/25/2013

What is it you could possibly need from local librarians that they actually have the opportunity to be so horrible to you?

by Anonymousreply 905/25/2013

I am currently hoping my demented, 99-year-old great aunt will die, so my aunts who are taking care of them can have a life. They're good women.

by Anonymousreply 1005/25/2013

Cheryl?

by Anonymousreply 1205/25/2013

Oh hell yes. Everyday I drive to work there is always some assholes moseying along the road, driving well below the speed limit. Just die already so I can get to work on time.

by Anonymousreply 1305/25/2013

Librarians do not check out books unless you live in a very small town and have a very small town library.

The people who check out books are usually low-level library clerks or library assistants.

Librarians usually have masters degrees and do research, administrate, purchase books etc

Library clerks who check out books just need a high school education.

by Anonymousreply 1405/25/2013

I prayed for the death of Heather Chandler many times and I felt bad every time I did it but I kept doing it anyway. Now I know you understood everything. Praise Jesus, Hallelujah.

by Anonymousreply 1505/25/2013

Wish in one hand, shit in the other, and see which one fills up faster.

Kill, kill, kill.

by Anonymousreply 1605/25/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 1705/25/2013

OP/R9, we are all sighing at the mere thought of your existence, and would cross the street if you looked like you were going to speak to us. Ease up on the poor librarians, who are forced to deal with you and your obvious issues, which appear to be substantial.

We wish we knew where you lived so we could notify the city government to double-up on their library security, since you're talking about wishing death on people and speaking irrationally about librarians - particular librarians. Perhaps you don't know how ill you are. Your type seldom does.

But good luck!

by Anonymousreply 1805/25/2013

Yes, OP. Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Rand Paul, Darrell Issa, Paul Ryan, Eric Cantor, Mitch McConnell, John McCain, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, Antonin Scalia, Justice Alito, Justice Thomas, and his wife Vagina Lamp.

by Anonymousreply 1905/25/2013

Actually, I wish this was Game of Thrones and I had leeches to throw into the fire. I'd call their names out, hoping for the best.

by Anonymousreply 2005/26/2013

Most libraries have self-check-out now. No muss. No fuss. Librarians don't need to "sign out" books (whatever that means) anymore. They scan the book. Maybe you should go to a different library if you're so easily distressed.

OP I think you're weird and your story is BS.

by Anonymousreply 2105/26/2013

You're supposed to be 18 to even be on this site, you thread starter. With comments like this, we should probably be contacting your parents or law enforcement.

And the webmaster would be wise to delete this thread. That's all DL needs is for some killer to have a bunch of death comments on this website.

by Anonymousreply 2205/26/2013

Wishing someone DEAD over such trivial bullshit? OP needs to seek some fucking help.

by Anonymousreply 2405/26/2013

Is that you again, r/b/d/gr/umpy?

by Anonymousreply 2505/26/2013

I wish that people I hate would die.

I also wish that people who are very sick, could go ahead and die, because all hope is lost.

by Anonymousreply 2605/26/2013

I used to have a death wish for Anita Bryant, but now I want her to live longer until she's senile and with a painful disease and her family can't get anyone to care for her because she's so hated.

Her reputation continues to tumble downhill as she and current husband owe hundreds of thousands of dollars to former employees, business people, State and Federal governments.

by Anonymousreply 2705/26/2013

I know I'm supposed to be a role model and all but that Pat Robertson should be silenced so he stops dropping my name.

by Anonymousreply 2805/26/2013

R27. Wow the hostility. Just because she called out Clarence Thomas for sexual harassment and for leaving a pubic hair on her coke is not a reason to wish death.

by Anonymousreply 2905/26/2013

Clarence Thomas

The Koch brothers

by Anonymousreply 3005/26/2013

r29 he said Anita Bryant. Not Anita Hill.

In any event, r27's fantasy is a bit over-the-top. It's been almost 40 years. If you still hold that kind of grudge, it's more about you than her.

by Anonymousreply 3105/26/2013

[quote]In any event, R27's fantasy is a bit over-the-top. It's been almost 40 years. If you still hold that kind of grudge, it's more about you than her.

Please don't imbue this discussion with further examples of your fetid ignorance R31.

It took more than 30 years and millions of dollars to overturn many of the homophobic laws pushed forward by that hate-mongering cunt. School teachers and college professors lost their jobs. Thousands of children couldn't be adopted and gays were banned from adopting children. Some areas still have adoption bans that were influenced by Anita Bryant. It was just a few short years ago that the gay adoption ban in Florida was overturned by a brave judge in South Florida.

The hatred that spewed from that God-damned bitch Bryant affected millions of people. That Bible-thumping KKKristian placed ALL gay men in a pedo category and that is still shoved at us today.

Forty years is a short time to be angry against someone whose influence today, here and now, is still detrimental to the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 3205/26/2013

I've wished for the death of several people I've worked with over the years.

by Anonymousreply 3305/26/2013

Wishing death on librarians because they didn't jump for joy at the sight of you? Good grief, what's wrong with you?

Wishing death on everyone at your old highschool? Why? I assume you were bullied but did every single kid torment you? Including the geeks, the kid on the wheel chair, the kids from the maths club, the other bullied kids, the quiet kids, the nice girl from biology? All of these people deserve to die because you feel you had tougher time than they did?

Now I see why the librarian sighs when she sees you coming. You're the sullen, self pitying tool who smiles at no one but expects everyone to seem overjoyed to see you anyway.

Get over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 3405/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.