Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Closeted White Men Marry Asian Women

Is that true?

Why Asian women?

by Anonymousreply 7105/25/2014

I know closeted figure skaters skate with Asian females.

by Anonymousreply 105/25/2013

Those who can marry well, those who can't marry Asian.

by Anonymousreply 205/25/2013

R2 That is totally untrue, then how come Rupert Murdoch a millionaire tycoon married an Asian woman? With all the money that he has, he sure could have married well.

by Anonymousreply 305/25/2013

I have a co-worker like this. He's in his thirties, he's an idiot, and is about to marry his third Asian mail-order bride... but is clearly in love with his "best friend" who works in another department.

He took this job to be near the "best friend", who BTW is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 505/25/2013

I don't agree. I think they marry either older women or very masculine women, sometimes a combination of the two. There is this closeted guy at work who is married to a woman 15 years older than he is. He's in his prime fucking years and she's going through the pause. Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 605/25/2013

Have these brides taken him to the cleaners? How can he afford them?

by Anonymousreply 705/25/2013

Where the hell have you been old racist woman troll OP? Missed ya.

What about guys who like women who dress up like Barbie (Courtney Stodden)? I've heard (here) that was a sign a man is deeply closeted.

by Anonymousreply 805/25/2013

R4, it is "hee, hee, hee". Long E.

by Anonymousreply 905/25/2013

DL never runs out of identifying signs that indicate someone is a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 1005/25/2013

It is all about control.

White or Black women will not put up with their guy messing around with other guys. Asian women will just stay quiet about it.

by Anonymousreply 1105/25/2013

This isn't true. Some guys just love Asians.

by Anonymousreply 1205/25/2013

R10 Yes, this.

by Anonymousreply 1305/25/2013

Most closeted white men are with white women. This is just a stupid racist thread that is based on the idea that no white man could genuinely find an Asian women more attractive than a white woman(or white women in general).

by Anonymousreply 1405/25/2013

Funny, you say that OP. I did know one white closeted guy who was married to a Korean girl before he accepted he was gay. I don't think that makes a trend though.

by Anonymousreply 1505/25/2013

r12 Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 1605/25/2013

A straight friend once said he was never attracted to Asian women because their faces aren't emotionally expressive. Maybe that has something to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 1705/25/2013

1. White women are not submissive enough

2. Penis is too small for white women

3. Closet case

by Anonymousreply 1805/25/2013

OP is black R14

by Anonymousreply 2005/25/2013

r21, There are plenty of Asian women who are very attractive, just like there are plenty of white women who are unattractive or vice versa. I do tend to see nerdy white guys go after Asian women, probably because they already have this preconceived view that the women will take care of them and be subservient, but wait until they find out the truth and get the shock of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 2205/26/2013

I suppose R20 thinks himself somehow better than OP.

by Anonymousreply 2305/26/2013

I'm an "eye" person, and for that reason find NO Far-East Asian attractive. Zero.

And apparently many S. Korean females agree.

by Anonymousreply 2505/26/2013

It's often true. LIkewise, skinny white men who marry fat women usually are gay.

by Anonymousreply 2605/26/2013

R21, you're talking out of your ass. Race doesn't factor into looks. There are millions of beautiful asian women. You're either attractive or you're not. I find a lot of guys with an asian fetish come from trashy families. They see asians as opposite of the women in their families. Lots of self loathing black and white guys find different to be better. Just like asian and black guys love fair skinned blond women. Some people prefer the familiar like themselves while others prefer opposites. Those bride buyers are a different story all together.

by Anonymousreply 2705/26/2013

Tiger Mom's husband is Jewish & very attractive. She is a dog though.

by Anonymousreply 2805/26/2013

This MIGHT be true for the men who go for mail-order brides or the women who don't speak English well. They'll be subservient to the men and won't know what's going on.

For the younger generation, there are so many Asians in colleges that more mixed pairings are inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 2905/26/2013

r28 Tiger's mom is not unattractive or incredibly beautiful. She is just average.

About 10 years ago she was on the same 14 Day Panama Canal Cruise as me. She was very sweet to all of the other passengers. I felt bad for her, a lot of people on the ship harassed her and wanted pictures with her. She graciously took pictures with everyone that asked. Her table in the dining room was next to mine, there was a constant stream of people every night that stopped at the table for pictures and a brief word with her. I kept thinking, let the poor woman enjoy her meal. I guess they all wanted to go home and have a picture with Tiger Woods' mom?

The funny thing was, she was like a walking billboard for all of Tiger's sponsors at the time. Every time you saw her she was was decked out in Nike Apparel and Shoes and was wearing a Tag Heuer Watch.

Tiger must treat his mother very well, each evening she was dripping in fabulous diamond jewelry and couture evening attire.

Also on the same cruise was Mary Cadorette, Vicky from "Three's a Crowd" the horrible spin off of "Three's Company. I think I may have been one of the only people the recognized her. She looked pretty much the same as when she was on the show. She and I made eye contact a few times, each time it was like "Don't you know who I am?".

That was a fun trip, too many old people though. I was 21 at the time on the cruise with my mother.

by Anonymousreply 3005/26/2013

Totally disagree. Heterosexual white men that want to dominate a woman or not be accountable for their bad behavior sometimes target Asian women because of the perception that they are submissive. Those types are creepy beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 3105/26/2013

R30, R28 wasn't talking about Tiger Woods's mom but about Amy Chua, the author of the book "Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother." Pic/article at link.

by Anonymousreply 3205/26/2013

R21, you might be a racist if you think an entire race is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 3305/26/2013

The white husband generally seem more "wimpy" than gay. Just doesn't seem to be regular, average guys with Asian women.

by Anonymousreply 3505/26/2013

Many Asian women are not as critical of a man's looks as are White girls, and will admire a nerdy looking and dressing guy if he has other positive qualities. You would also not believe what jerky White men some sweet Asian girls tolerate.

by Anonymousreply 3605/26/2013

Closeted gay men and straight men with no confidence in their sexual performance all marry Asian women, because:

1. Asian women are passive (mostly) and even tempered

2. Asian women are hairless and therefore, remind them of children. So psychologically, they are easier manipulated sexually

by Anonymousreply 3705/26/2013

[quote]Asian women are passive (mostly) and even tempered

Oh boy are they in for a surprise. They turn into bossy, screeching harpies.

by Anonymousreply 3805/26/2013

She will always count the proper toll.

by Anonymousreply 3905/26/2013

I imagine that guys from strong religious backgrounds like Asian women because they think they are more domestic and obedient. Check to see if the guy is religious enough to wear religious jewelry, then know it is a control thing (or he is a closet case - also applies)

by Anonymousreply 4005/26/2013

The iron a mean shirt.

by Anonymousreply 4105/26/2013

Watch this

by Anonymousreply 4205/26/2013

What r31 and r36 said.

by Anonymousreply 4305/26/2013

r20 How do you know the OP is black?? Sounds like the run of the mill white racist, that finds it hard to believe that not all men find white women to be the most attractive- or attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 4405/27/2013

To be fair, some of these geeky guys genuinely love Asian pop culture, they're nuts about Hong Kong cinema, K-pop music, Japanese anime, whatever.

These guys think that marrying an Asian girl means they'll have a spouse who shares their interests. That may be true, until the babies come along.

by Anonymousreply 4505/27/2013

Asian women are ashamed of their own culture and white men like subservient women. It's a legal combination.

by Anonymousreply 4605/27/2013

But not all white men with Asian women are with foreign born Asians. Many are with US bred and born East Asians. These women are not culturally different than these white men.

by Anonymousreply 4705/27/2013

R31 is correct

by Anonymousreply 4805/27/2013

James Gandolfini didn't get married until his late 30's and that was after he got his chubby blonde assistant pregnant. She divorced him when he cheated and did drugs/alcohol. Then, he was engaged to a Hawaiian/Mexican younger woman who broke off their engagement. A few years ago he married an Asian woman. Seems like he tried every other nationality and figured an Asian would let him cheat and do bad stuff.

by Anonymousreply 4905/27/2013

How would I know? Why are you asking me?

by Anonymousreply 5005/27/2013

Please. I know so many closeted white men with unsuspecting, submissive, close-minded white women its not even a joke. Race has nothing to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 5105/27/2013

Unhealthy white men like subservient women. Men with small dicks, physically or mentally.

by Anonymousreply 5205/27/2013

I thought this was maybe just a datalounge thing, but after googling it I see it's not.

I'm guessing it's the body type (boyish) and perception that they're permissive (not that they necessarily are). Of course plenty of straight men like asian women too, so I wouldn't count your chickens before they're hatched.

by Anonymousreply 5305/27/2013

Closeted White men usually start dating Asian women first, as the start of the coming out process.

by Anonymousreply 5405/29/2013

I didn't know Michele Bachman was Asian.

by Anonymousreply 5505/29/2013

Have people seen the typical current crop of white American women?

by Anonymousreply 5605/29/2013

I was going to post what R35 already did - they seem to be almost exclusively wimpy/nerdy guys. I was actually SHOCKED the other day to see a white woman with an Asian husband!

by Anonymousreply 5805/22/2014

Guys often see Asian women as more submissive (although I don't think they are - for instance, Asian women are more likely to have advanced degrees than white women)

So both closeted gays and insecure straight guys sometimes gravitate towards them

by Anonymousreply 6005/22/2014

R60 While gay men who can't get anyone else will go with an Asian gay guy

That is why I say if you are desperate for a relationship, just go Asian

You will never be lonely again.

by Anonymousreply 6105/22/2014

the guys who marry asian women do it because they hate white women for being too independent and masculine. they want a slave that fulfills all his sexual fantasies and cooks and cleans for him. they are always conservative, misagynist, racist and yes, homophobic too.

most women are whores, but only for a rich & powerful men. some poor asian mail order bride on the other hand will treat even a loser white guy like a king. as for non-poor asian women in western countries, I guess they just worship whiteness so much, they will rather be with some fat, ugly middle aged white asshole than a good looking asian guy with good personality.

I guess there must be some extremely self despising closet cases there too, but not the majority.

by Anonymousreply 6205/22/2014

jewish guys in NYC always go asian

by Anonymousreply 6305/22/2014

I YOU WIIIIIIIFE !!

by Anonymousreply 6405/22/2014

So many good observations on this thread! Here's my take, having seen both sides of Asian/White marriage combination.

1 - [31] is right when they state "Heterosexual white men that want to dominate a woman or not be accountable for their bad behavior sometimes target Asian women because of the perception that they are submissive."

THIS THE NUMBER #1 REASON. If it works for the couple involved, who are we to judge. Asian women have confided to me that most the domineering white guy is better than traditional Asian man, especially the Jap variety. They are marrying UP.

2 - Yes, closeted men are attracted to Asian women having twink body types, especially before 35 years old. Get over it. It's a way station.

3 - [51] is also correct with "I know so many closeted white men with unsuspecting, submissive, close-minded white women its not even a joke. Race has nothing to do with it." ALL THE TIME!

4 - Best comment [8] "What about guys who like women who dress up like Barbie (Courtney Stodden)? I've heard (here) that was a sign a man is deeply closet"

THIS is the biggest tipoff. My old boss was so deeply in the closet that he was probably OUT in another dimension.

His wife - had tried to convert herself into Barbie - breast implants, bleached blonde long hair, tiny body all around - could be a pre-teen girl, deep tan, Barbie makeup - rimmed eyes, glossy lips, hooker heels so her legs seemed unnaturally long. She was forty and looked pathetic; the aesthetics of the prostitute. He was stupidly proud of her appearance.

Hard to generalize - but an Asian woman thing MAY BE a sign of not feeling "straight-enough."

Asian men with white women - only seen it with 2nd/3rd generation Asian Americans. Mostly trophy wives.

by Anonymousreply 6505/22/2014

It isn't really closeted men. It's fucked up men.

by Anonymousreply 6605/22/2014

That's the stereotype R62, but I don't think it's true.

by Anonymousreply 6705/23/2014

"some poor asian mail order bride on the other hand will treat even a loser white guy like a king."

Only long enough to get what she wants. The straight men who marry mail-order brides tend to assume that the wifey is naïve and child-like, and not someone ambitious enough to marry a troll as a stepping stone to a better life.

In these relationships, the straight men are the naive and childlike ones.

by Anonymousreply 6805/23/2014

Does this apply to John Lennon?

by Anonymousreply 6905/23/2014

[quote]Guys often see Asian women as more submissive (although I don't think they are - for instance, Asian women are more likely to have advanced degrees than white women)

Several guys I know from college wound up with Asian women, and in every case the guy was a complete slacker who could manage to fuck up organizing a two car funeral. The women (US born and raised) were just the opposite--amazingly well organized, motivated, and outstanding students.

The guys basically turned over the management of their lives to the females, and the females seemed to do it cheerfully, like they had adopted a puppy.

It seemed to work, because all the couples I'm talking about looked stable and happy.

by Anonymousreply 7005/23/2014

A lot of these guys are attracted to Asian women because they're closeted pedophiles, ephebophiles, hebephiles. Very few are closeted gay men.

A Sinophile acquaintance told me he was attracted to Asian women because they had "asses like 12 year old boys".

by Anonymousreply 7105/25/2014
Need more help? Click Here.