Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ever Been So Stressed That You Couldn't Masturbate

even though you were horny?

Yeah, that's happening right now. No, I won't share my troubles (I'll spare you). I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this. I thought people who were stressed out were suppose to not be horny -- stress kills their libido.

by Anonymousreply 1005/25/2013

No

by Anonymousreply 105/25/2013

Yes

by Anonymousreply 205/25/2013

Do you have access to weed?

by Anonymousreply 305/25/2013

I once did one of those AIDS rides... 575 miles. After 9 months of training rides and then one week of hard riding... I not only lost the ability to have an erection, but I lost all sensation in my dick and groin. Completely numb.

The numbness went away after a couple of weeks, but it was almost a year before I could get an erection of any kind.

And I'm a horny fucker who usually jerks off at LEAST once a day.

It was so frustrating I almost wanted to kill myself. To be horny and have nothing but a limp noodle down there was awful.

Thankfully, I'm back to normal, though I took a few years.

Needless to say, I sold my bike and haven't ridden one since.

by Anonymousreply 405/25/2013

I've been so anxious, nervous and stressed that I couldn't think about sex which is to say for the entirety of the last 6 years or so. And when I do masturbate, I usually can't feel anything and give up after 15 minutes in.

by Anonymousreply 505/25/2013

Sometimes when I very nervous, I reach for my soft cock and rub frantically. Nothing happens; I don't get hard, but I find that I have to hold my soft, scared, limp, little guy for comfort and to calm myself.

by Anonymousreply 605/25/2013

I have a massive boner right now.

by Anonymousreply 705/25/2013

Occasionally, when I can't sleep because of stress, I masturbate to restore peace of mind. (Who doesn't?) But when I'm really stressed, I can't get off, and peace of mind becomes impossible. Very frustrating.

by Anonymousreply 805/25/2013

Yup.

Try starting a regimen of Paxil. A fate worse than death.

by Anonymousreply 905/25/2013

So go sit on a cock and shut up already.

by Anonymousreply 1005/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.