Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fox Host Orders Listeners to Find Obama Voters and ‘Punch Them In The Face’ (Video)

Taking her anti-Obama crusade to a whole new low, Fox News host Andrea Tantaros is now openly encouraging physical violence towards all of the nearly 66,000,000 Americans who voted for President Obama in the 2012 presidential election.

On Talk Radio Network’s The Andrea Tantaros Show while making reference to the Justice Department’s dutiful investigation into one of their reporter’s role in a national security leaks, she let her Obama Derangement Syndrome out of the bag.

“And when Fox said we’re targets–clearly Media Matters and others have put us on a target list,” Fox News host Andrea Tantaros explained on the Thursday edition of her radio show. “And they said, ‘Oh, Fox is just crazy! They’re just paranoid!’ Really? Are we?”

“This is what is happening to our press! This is Obama’s America! It’s like the Soviet Union,” she continued. “He said he would change the country. He said it. And a lot of people voted for him.”

“And if you see any of those people today, do me a favor, punch them in the face.”

After a commercial break, a fellow Obama-hater from South Carolina called in and told Tantaros that, although he can’t stand Obama, he was worried that her encouragement to punch Obama voters in the face was sending a bad message to the listeners, even if it was a joke.

Incredibly, after having had the opportunity to chat with the producer during the commercial break, she decided to double down on her violent suggestion.

“To be clear, I didn’t say punch Obama in the face,” the Fox News host pointed out. “You’re going to get me arrested with this type of government, Bob.”

“If someone voted for him!” she insisted.

“If anyone that you know who voted for President Obama, smack ‘em down.”

This is just the latest twist in Fox News and their host’s endless war against rational Americans who support President Obama and want what is best for America, not international banks and multinational corporations.

Please do your part in calling out FOX News’ hateful staff and their unmitigated verbal assaults by sharing this and other related articles on social media formats.

by Anonymousreply 1605/25/2013

She needs to be cunt punted.

by Anonymousreply 105/25/2013

The people at Fox News are nuts. The network should be off the air for good.

by Anonymousreply 205/25/2013

I agree she needs a good cunt punch.

by Anonymousreply 305/25/2013

Punch me and you're gonna get punched back, redneck trash.

by Anonymousreply 405/25/2013

I've had near-violent confrontations with a mentally ill neighbor, who is also a Republican Precinct Committeewoman, i.e. connected enough to be given a pass by the Teabag operated city cops.

It's been clear talking to her that she's been pushed in that direction by inflammatory stuff she hears on the radio and by Fox. And that's the real point of hate propaganda, isn't it? To goad the uninformed and unstable to be tools or to terrorize?

by Anonymousreply 505/25/2013

Who is this cunt? Does she post here? See r4.

by Anonymousreply 705/25/2013

She's only saying this because she knows no Faux News fan will have the balls to walk up to an "Obama voter" (code for "black") and punch them.

But just in case some nut decides to oblige her, I'll be packing my strait razor.

by Anonymousreply 805/25/2013

In light of this, Obama voters need to remember the George Zimmerman rule: if punched, you can take them out.

by Anonymousreply 905/25/2013

That's "straight" razor (senior moment)

by Anonymousreply 1005/25/2013

There was a time when we associated the news with people like Walter Cronkite. Now it's this trash.

by Anonymousreply 1105/25/2013

One more example of how violent these Republican freaks are.

by Anonymousreply 1205/25/2013

Sore losers! And you know, they are preparing for the next election, (Selection); just as they did when Bush (Dubya) got re-selected!

Was at a bus stop. A younger, crew-cut, kinda gorgeous, with a good physique, shorter-than-me white man started a conversation. Turned out to be an anti-Obama rant, just after his re-election. Even tho I didn't vote for either party, I stuck up for Obama all the way. He acted like he was going to do something physical but it was a public place. Anyway, I was getting mad, and looked him straight in the eye. Was ready to kick him in the balls if he started something. I weigh over 200 lbs., and am 5'10". I rarely get mad enough to fight.But his racist attitude got on my wrong side.

by Anonymousreply 1305/25/2013

Did you ever see this witch? Another overly and badly made up Faux news correspondant who has as much credibility as her other cohort and closet case Greg Gutfeld on The Five. She loves to talk about Benghazi and Mitt Romney a lot. Too bad honey-3 more years of President Obama to deal with- YOU LOST!

by Anonymousreply 1405/25/2013

I just looked up Andrea Tantaros' page on the website of Talk Radio Network, which syndicates her show, and neither mentions which stations she's on. This makes me wonder whether this "controversy" wasn't planted by Tantaros or TRN in order to drum up interest in her and her dumbass show.

by Anonymousreply 1505/25/2013

One of the many benefits of never watching Faux Noise or listening to Bagger radio is that I couldn't pick these cunts out of a lineup.

If they don't make the clip parade on real news programs or the Daily show - I'll never know they exist.

by Anonymousreply 1605/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!