Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Boy Scouts' Decision To Allow Gay Scouts Denounced By Conservative Lawmakers, Pundits

These are precious. See all of them at the link...

Bryan Fischer @BryanJFischer

BSA now stands for Boy Sodomizers of America, because that's what will happen. Mark my words.

@RepJBridenstine Jim Bridenstine

If the Left were truly tolerant, they would tolerate the Boy Scouts being who they have always been. #pjnet

@jmattbarber Matt Barber

Boy Scouts of America: Born February 8, 1910 | Died, May 23, 2013 #RIP

@OnMyHonorBSA OnMyHonor.Net

BSA is teaching our kids that public opinion polls are more important than principles #onmyhonor

@DLoesch Dana Loesch

I'd rather start my own group rather than bitch and moan about what a private group does and launch a suit to force them to comply.

by Anonymousreply 1005/25/2013

How many Boy Scout aged boys identify as gay?

by Anonymousreply 105/25/2013

There have been gay boys in the Boy Scouts since their very inception.

They know this.

The new regulation just means that the kid doesn't have to hide it anymore and his peers won't be allowed to pick on him mercilessly.

I say it's a positive move by the Boy Scouts.

Of course these politicians are just pandering to the people who elected them to office, i.e., social conservative pinheads.

by Anonymousreply 205/25/2013

That's great, R2 - and what happens when said gay scout grows up? He's shown the door because he might all of a sudden fuck one of the kids he's grown up scouting with, or the ones who he's probably been camping with for years (older scouts always take leadership roles)?

by Anonymousreply 305/25/2013

Are you setting out to be idiotically obtuse, r3.

by Anonymousreply 405/25/2013

Actually no, R4, I wasn't even trying to be an asshole - that seemed like a genuine issue. But it's early and maybe I didn't think it all the way through.

by Anonymousreply 505/25/2013

Let me try that again:

I don't understand banning gays from being leaders, given that scouts who are allowed to be open will eventually grow up, either phase out of the scouts or become Eagles - and not only are those the ranks that after a certain point begin running a lot of the troops' activities, usually take on leadership roles later on.

It's like saying we accept you as a Scout, but when you're older and you want to work for us, too bad - despite that you've been "working" for us during the last three ranks and several years of activities you've already been doing all this time.

by Anonymousreply 605/25/2013

Everyone knows that all gay men molest young boys, especially on camping trips.

by Anonymousreply 705/25/2013

[quote]BSA now stands for Boy Sodomizers of America, because that's what will happen. Mark my words.

Unfortunately the catholic church has already trademarked that name.

by Anonymousreply 805/25/2013

Actually, I think the point of this is, since the BSA is heavily Mormon, is that they will steer the baby gays towards reparative therapy or towards the Mormon church to cure them. I really don't think this is a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 905/25/2013

who the hell wants to be a fucking boy scout

by Anonymousreply 1005/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!