Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Who else stinks?

Inspired by the report on Gwyneth Paltrow, tell us which other famous people don't pass the smell test.

by Anonymousreply 6906/21/2013

Brad Pitt

by Anonymousreply 105/24/2013

Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 305/24/2013

Rachel Griffiths, per her former costumer on "Six Feet Under."

by Anonymousreply 405/24/2013

Courtney Cox, per friends who worked on "Friends"

by Anonymousreply 505/24/2013

Zsa Zsa Gabor

by Anonymousreply 605/24/2013

Before anyone says Robert Pattinson... I know a few people who have met him around the city when he was here, surprisingly they all said he smelt clean, and actually smelt kinda good. I should say that this was also when I heard he went 6 months without washing his hair.....Idk how this is possible

by Anonymousreply 705/24/2013

Curiously that isn't the first time someone complained about Paltrow's BO. Someone claimed she stunk at a beyonce or Coldplay concert about a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 805/24/2013

I have heard that Beyonce stinks

She apparently has THE worst breath

by Anonymousreply 905/24/2013

About ten years ago, a friend of mine with great connections told me that George Harrison smelled like the week-old remnants of a crab feast.

by Anonymousreply 1005/24/2013

All the dead ones.

by Anonymousreply 1105/24/2013

Madonna's career

by Anonymousreply 1205/24/2013

Brad pitt.

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2013

Years ago they used to say Goldie Hawn doesn't use deodorant.

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2013

Not only does Brad Pitt stink but he's also rumored to be quite lax when it comes to dental hygiene.

by Anonymousreply 1505/25/2013

Sting OWNS this thread.

by Anonymousreply 1605/25/2013

Has anyone mentioned Brad Pitt about 3 times already?

by Anonymousreply 1705/25/2013

Aretha Franklin. Lord, the stench of this woman could kill people.

by Anonymousreply 1805/25/2013

Henry Cavill, really?

People need to give details, not just list names.

by Anonymousreply 1905/25/2013

There's a DL poster who mentioned that George Kotsiopolous had stinky breath when he met him.

And my breath has to stink given how much time I spend purging.

by Anonymousreply 2005/25/2013

Keanu Reeves. Johnny Depp. Brad Pitt

by Anonymousreply 2105/25/2013

Cameron Diaz, Mariah Carey, Keanu Reeves.

by Anonymousreply 2205/25/2013

Russell Crowe

by Anonymousreply 2305/25/2013

Brad Pitt's BO has improved dramatically now that he's not a full time pothead

Matt Bomer has horrible breath (halitosis level)

by Anonymousreply 2405/25/2013

Matty Broderick. When he was in How To Succeed... the cast actually got together and complained to Equity that he stunk really bad during performances. No, it wasn't just his performance that stunk - it was Matty himself.

But, that's what happens when you live in a stable.

by Anonymousreply 2505/25/2013

Russell Brand - his breath is VILE.

by Anonymousreply 2605/25/2013

You say that Gwyneth Paltrow literally stinks? What's her smell then?

by Anonymousreply 2705/25/2013

Kristen Dundst, The Olsens

You'd be surprised how many high end fashion models show up stone or coked out and smelling to high heaven, then go to hair & make up, get dressed and strut the runway, or worse, walk a red carpet at some event. It's so commonplace it isn't even worth mentioning.

A lot of the younger celebrities don't care about hygiene at all. You don't need to be an "insider" to see it. The ones who smoke are the worst, because they aren't even conscious of it. It's a stale rancid smell that mingles with their BO. Toxic.

by Anonymousreply 2805/25/2013

This thread is making me VERY happy! I'm going to have a great day!

by Anonymousreply 2905/25/2013

R12 her career that's made her the Guinness Book of Records winner for the world's biggest selling female artist of all time

As well as the highest grossing solo touring artist in history with 1.3 BILLION in ticket sales

Stay mad

by Anonymousreply 3005/25/2013

R24 Matt bomer doesn't have bad breath at all. I've been near him and he smells fresh even after a long hot day of working

by Anonymousreply 3105/25/2013

Re: Matt Bomer

He smells fantastic--that's not a matter of debate.

His breath, however, smells like shit-covered smegma.

by Anonymousreply 3205/25/2013

Lady Gaga's career

by Anonymousreply 3305/25/2013

Kate Moss.

by Anonymousreply 3405/25/2013

Most celebrities smell because most of them are on pills. Antidepressants, antianxiety, speedy stuff like adderal and any sort of prescription diet pills can all cause vile breath. Add to that the ridiculous diets, juice fasts, zero carbs, starvation, whatever and you have a recipe for halitosis.

by Anonymousreply 3505/25/2013

I hear Brad Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 3605/25/2013

My drama teacher told me Raquel Welch stunk to high heavens.

by Anonymousreply 3705/25/2013

Hello Kitty in Jeans

by Anonymousreply 3805/25/2013

Everybody stinks at times.

by Anonymousreply 3905/25/2013

I've noticed a very distinct body odor from people who eat a lot of red meat and fast foods. My sister's girlfriend is one who walks into our living room and reeks of fast food stench. She smells like a dorm room after everyone eats Big Macs and leaves the dirty wrappers out.

by Anonymousreply 4005/25/2013

Ina Garten after a few cans of baked beans.

by Anonymousreply 4105/25/2013

Paris Hilton. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 4205/25/2013

Vegetarians and vegans can sometimes smell moldy. Like moldy veggies.

by Anonymousreply 4305/25/2013

Paris Hilton Lindsay Lohan John Cusack

And perhaps the most disgusting is Ron Jeremy. I have had the misfortune of being around him numerous times and you can smell him ten feet away. He admits he stinks and once said that when he has to film a sex scenes he'll be courteous and shower.

by Anonymousreply 4405/25/2013

[quote]Vegetarians and vegans can sometimes smell moldy. Like moldy veggies.

Body odor is sometimes related to what we eat, but never to what we DON'T eat.

by Anonymousreply 4505/26/2013

He's no longer really a star, but Ethan Hawke is notoriously hygiene-impaired.

by Anonymousreply 4605/26/2013

It's only fair to say that back when the Brad Pitt-smell rumors were going around, Blythe Danner, the mother of his then-girlfriend, gallantly went to the press with assurances that he showered regularly and smelled fine.

by Anonymousreply 4705/26/2013

No puns intended and I swear this is true, but when my cousin got married, my sister and I were both in the wedding. The wedding party was dressing at the church where they had the entire rectory parlor and waiting room to themselves.

They all arrived with their hair done and their make up on. All they had to do was put on their dresses. This was in July. When those girls arrived everything was fine. When the Bridal shop arrived with the dresses, and they pit them on, there was the most awful odor of fried fish, and it was in the garments! And it would not go away! It was there the entire evening. Those dresses stunk.

by Anonymousreply 4805/26/2013

Carol Channing, as of ten years ago, although I don't imagine that things have improved.

by Anonymousreply 4905/26/2013

At one time, Matthew Broderick, but perhaps he's done something about it since then

by Anonymousreply 5005/27/2013

Clark Gable supposedly had rank breath. Larry King too. No one mentioned Pete Doherety, how could he NOT smell? I think Nancy Spungen's mother wrote that Sid Vicious smelled.

by Anonymousreply 5105/27/2013

Will Smith allegedly has horrible breath. He looks like he would. Same with that lead guy on BURN NOTICE.

by Anonymousreply 5205/27/2013

Roseanne-skanky pussy stink

by Anonymousreply 5305/27/2013

McConaughey. Thread closed

by Anonymousreply 5405/27/2013

Howard Stern was the first person to report on Sting's rancid BO.

Sting had just left the K-Rock studio, when Howard asked Robin if she smelled what he smelled and well, anyone who listens to Stern, knows he went off on a half hour rant about Sting's BO.

Sting's eldest son, Joe Sumner, also a musician, is also lax in the hygiene department. What's with wealthy people being such slobs? Or is it a European thing, that they don't bathe daily and use deodorants like Americans do?

When I was on the Metro in Paris during a hot August day, the BO stench was overwhelming! The mix of BO and heavy perfume was even more nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 5505/27/2013

If true, why do so many of these celebs stink? They have money for dental hygiene and spa detox cleansings.

[quote][R12] her career that's made her the Guinness Book of Records winner for the world's biggest selling female artist of all time

What does this have to do with her being stinky? We don't care about her career.

by Anonymousreply 5605/27/2013

Any Winehouse must have smelled. I don't have any first hand accounts, but t her worst? Come on, she must have reeked of cigarette/coffee breath, ass/pussy odor, and stinky feet. Follow link to pics of her so skanky you might need to hold your breath.

by Anonymousreply 5705/27/2013

Amy sure had a hot, curvy figure. What a waste of talent.

I never got the allure of drugs and I was certainly exposed to them! Having gone to two art schools, lots of the students were using something.

One thing most people don't understand: you cannot control drugs, they control you. That's probably why I never cared for drugs, I'm too much of a control freak.

RIP, Amy.

by Anonymousreply 5805/27/2013

I'd forgotten Amy once had a pretty good figure and was certainly healthy looking and pretty at one time. It was sad seeing her stumbling around with twig legs and a bloated belly.

by Anonymousreply 5905/27/2013

Sting reportededly never uses soap. *Stingk'?

by Anonymousreply 6005/27/2013

You know, I think Gwyneth's story is at least a little bit exaggerated. But I will say this. Assuming she does indeed have problems using the commercial deodorants because of the aluminium situation, if I were her, I'd make an exception of I knew I would be in a hot crowded stinky environment and on center stage.

I mean, these celebrities aren't exactly anonymous. If Mrs. Joe Blow were attending this Gala, and she stunk, she'd just be some anonymous stinky person. But if you are famous and you stink it's different. Gwyneth and all these others did not read the celebrity manual's section on Hygiene.

by Anonymousreply 6105/27/2013

Give it a rest, neurotic raw food vagitarian at r40.

by Anonymousreply 6205/27/2013

Rupert Everett talked about in his book how stinky Madonna can smell. A sweaty odour. It doesn't surprise me because I find that with gym bitches and dancers. She's a jock at heart. She is also notoroious for censoring all A/C from her sphere, preferring to just whip open a window during humid and hot weather. The woman's concerts can be a sweatpit - all those thousands of bodies in one space getting off on her music and it can get pretty rank.

I think it was Chris Ciccone who wrote how smelly Sting and Trudie Styler can be. Didn't she make some weird creepy "come-on" to Ciccone about how smelly her and her husband were? Again, doesn't surprise me. They both look like they would enjoy wallowing in their own b.o.

by Anonymousreply 6305/27/2013

by Anonymousreply 6405/27/2013

(S)Mel Gibson. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 6506/20/2013

Iknow he is/was hardly a star but former tennis player and world #1 Juan Carlos Ferrero has shocking BO. And not just after he's come off the tennis court.

by Anonymousreply 6606/21/2013

Kristen Dunst must reek of booze

by Anonymousreply 6706/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!